Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > One Piece

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2009-08-24, 08:35   Link #181
Eisdrache
Part-time misanthrope

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phenomenal View Post
2. The vice-captains in Bleach aren't cannon fodder, many of them have Bankai's and have had much development from the start of this series and are close to captains. Unlike the many no-named pirates in this war in One Piece. But whatever I don't write this thang so lets see how Oda deals with it. Hey, I just hope for a good war to develope here..
Well sorry for bringing this up in an OP thread, but like Haak said, out of 12 only two have Bankai, one (11. squad) has not even fought once yet, two (1. and 4. squad) only fought once and got owned in one move and one (Nanao, whatever squad she is in) doesnt appear to have a zanpaktou.
12/2=6, so 1/6 or ~16%, I dont call that "many" :3 Surprisingly even Omochikaeri or whatever the vice name of the 2nd squad is has already fought and won against a Fraccion.

To get back OnTopic, I really hope Oda doesnt decide to let one of the stronger guys wipe out like 1000 pirates or marines at once. Both sides have assembled their strongest forces and even the "weak" ones should be able to fight back even if its only a bit.

So far Oda hasnt disappointed me and there is hope that this will continue
Old 2009-08-24, 09:48   Link #182
andy

WB crew is powerfully i mean the man has people who can fight the Admirals , then who knows how strong the other captains are , then a huge ass giant comes out from no where . Also WB has still not fight yet , next week we should have the warlords.

There also luffy and company coming , i expect BB to show up then .

Only people that left that have any power in OP world that has not show up are 3 other kings and dragon.

Man some people were saying they expect WB to die after this Arc but man i want him to live he to bad ass to go down .

spoilers out not certain if they real or not.

Last edited by andy; 2009-08-24 at 10:35.
Old 2009-08-24, 10:55   Link #183
BonBon
Rabu-rabu-zura?

No-one writes awesome old dudes like Oda.
Old 2009-08-24, 16:32   Link #184
Sazelyt
Μ ε r c ü r υ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phenomenal View Post
I don't know how many times I'm gonna steamroll you Fip.
I am assuming in your dreams you must be achieving that quite frequently, just like talking to Oda, Kishi and every mangaka in the world, letting them hear your godly views while they all kneel in front you bowing their heads. But as I said in the beginning, these are just dreams. In real life, hearing that from a steamrolled sounds kinda funny (hence the resulting content of the dreams). <Insert> Hunter's laugh.
Old 2009-08-24, 17:43   Link #185
Master Mold
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by AddiKtioNn-BlaCk View Post
Wow.
James+Master Mold+Phenomenal=Love Triangle.
Bromance, a never ending battle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prestige View Post
And James I agree with everything you have said on your previous posts but best way to deal with those two silly haters is just ignore everything they say.
I know your not talking, You what?!

Last edited by Master Mold; 2009-08-24 at 18:15.
Old 2009-08-29, 17:25   Link #186
Tommy
Mr. Prince

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy View Post
WB crew is powerfully i mean the man has people who can fight the Admirals , then who knows how strong the other captains are , then a huge ass giant comes out from no where . Also WB has still not fight yet , next week we should have the warlords.

There also luffy and company coming , i expect BB to show up then .

Only people that left that have any power in OP world that has not show up are 3 other kings and dragon.

Man some people were saying they expect WB to die after this Arc but man i want him to live he to bad ass to go down .

spoilers out not certain if they real or not.
Don't forget we need Luffy vs Smoker!
Closed Thread