AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Steins;Gate

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2012-03-09, 14:47   Link #61
SRanger
Remember, no moe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitten320 View Post
For me Kurisu was never anyone special and I still don't understand why everyone are so obsessed with her.

Don't get me wrong, she is a good character who helped a lot and made plot move but other than that she is not any different than many other tsundere characters out there except that she is actually smart. I actually wanted to facepalm several times on her stuborness.

Though I do feel sorry for her. Her father is an ass who should lose everything.
Well, she's a redhead, a tsundere, savvy with the internetz (@channel), smart, and easy on the eyes.

And with that strange, but sexy and cool getup she wears, its hard not to like her :P

She's also not your typical female lead (attributes similar to Mayuri -damsel in distress, a bit slow), which I enjoy very much.
Old 2012-10-28, 23:44   Link #62
KuriieBun

I still think that it's funny when Kyouma sneaks up on her and says All your base and she replies with are belong to us
Old 2012-10-29, 23:15   Link #63
Kirroha
Just... disturbed.

Kurisu is interesting because she's not a typical tsundere. She's nice to people, and tsun only to Okabe and Daru who kind of deserved it.
Old 2012-10-29, 23:42   Link #64
NoemiChan
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to NoemiChan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirroha View Post
Kurisu is interesting because she's not a typical tsundere. She's nice to people, and tsun only to Okabe and Daru who kind of deserved it.
It's her eyes..... and the her shyness attitude..
Old 2012-10-30, 12:03   Link #65
Apache Thunder
Interdimensional Spy

Send a message via MSN to Apache Thunder Send a message via Yahoo to Apache Thunder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirroha View Post
I agree 100%. Kurisu is an awesome character because at the end of the day she remains a good person. We see at first she honestly tries to be a normal person towards Okabe. But his crazy personality along with Daru that brings out the "tsundere" inside her. As soon as Okabe begins to have a "normal" conversation with her, she opens up more and the "tsundere" in her fades.

Her character would be one of very very few "tsundere" personalities that would make any lick of sense if it existed in the real world. That's what makes her awesome.
Closed Thread

Tags
characters