AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2008-12-01, 06:52   Link #21
kyon.haruhi.suzumiya

Oh noes, Shuffle does an EVA. Redo the whole series, add a little here and take a little there... reshuffle the plot a little (yes, pun intended) and repackage. And we have a "brand-new" product. Only that Eva is repacking two times already
(Series, Movie, New Movie Trilogy).

At least they're keeping the seiyus.
kyon.haruhi.suzumiya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-01, 07:29   Link #22
Sian
Kozukuri Shimasho

they've done it a fair amount of times allready ... would argue that both On The Stage!, Memories (and to some extend Really? Really!) have done the repacking allready
Sian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-01, 07:31   Link #23
kyon.haruhi.suzumiya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sian View Post
they've done it a fair amount of times allready ... would argue that both On The Stage!, Memories (and to some extend Really? Really!) have done the repacking allready
That I forgot... thanks for the reminder. Wonder what's with all the rehashing of anime these few years, starting from Evangelion 1.0...
kyon.haruhi.suzumiya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-09, 20:20   Link #24
eLiT3_
XII
*Fansubber

ooo a new Shuffle game =D hehe... the new girls look great...
eLiT3_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-10, 08:35   Link #25
Ronin Aquila
Sky Warrior

Now all we have to do is wait for Navel to actually FINISH the final two games in the planned 5 Game Series.
Ronin Aquila is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-11, 01:40   Link #26
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin Aquila View Post
Now all we have to do is wait for Navel to actually FINISH the final two games in the planned 5 Game Series.
Rumour prevention for future people who read this thread: Not True, at least by any officially published sources. At the time Really? Really! was released, they said it was the last sequel in the Shuffle franchise (re-releases of previous games notwithstanding, of course).

Only reason I point that out is because I just know that one of these days I'm going to be on some blog or other forum and someone somewhere is going to say "I read on AnimeSuki that it was a 5 game series!"
relentlessflame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-30, 03:12   Link #27
ZephyrLeanne
On a sabbatical

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin Aquila View Post
I wish that was the truth. But, no. I really wish.
Old 2009-01-25, 00:49   Link #28
LookaBomba

Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShimatheKat View Post
I wish that was the truth. But, no. I really wish.
don't we all?

but i heard that tick tack and really? really! hasn't come out yet but i could be wrong...however a new shuffle! game sounds cool and all but i think Navel is over-doing it a bit
LookaBomba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-25, 03:13   Link #29
Utau
Butler mitai~
*Scanlator

Send a message via MSN to Utau
Quote:
Originally Posted by LookaBomba View Post
don't we all?

but i heard that tick tack and really? really! hasn't come out yet but i could be wrong...however a new shuffle! game sounds cool and all but i think Navel is over-doing it a bit
if you meant the game, it's already been long released ^^;;
Utau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-12, 19:03   Link #30
momochi
Watashi no mochi

So has there been any recent news on this? Could there be a possibility that this is canceled as I could no longer find this on Navel's site.
momochi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-23, 07:38   Link #31
bigben1989

My friend told me taht
The website has no updates but its still ongoing
bigben1989 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-02, 08:31   Link #32
BlueGenome
Rimu-chan~

Can anyone translate their announce page thingy? It's an image, so I can't put it through ATLAS.

Also for those doubting the authenticity.

EDIT: Also VERY looking forward to this: my intended attempt to pull apart and ATLASify On The Stage won't be required. *phew*
Quote:
I’m less interested in the new characters, because I think Shuffle!’s hitting a sort of a saturation point a la the Sonic series where new characters are superfluous, but this might just be because the current Shuffle! core cast is so strong.
(here)
^ Agree with this.
BlueGenome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-02, 23:07   Link #33
KoiNoDensetsu
今日、海をみた。もう恐くない。

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueGenome View Post
Can anyone translate their announce page thingy? It's an image, so I can't put it through ATLAS.

Also for those doubting the authenticity.

EDIT: Also VERY looking forward to this: my intended attempt to pull apart and ATLASify On The Stage won't be required. *phew*
(here)
^ Agree with this.
While I can't read all of the kanji, I think it's talking about a possible article of some sort being published in Conputikku. (the magazine site that you go to when you click the Shuffle! Essence+ page)
KoiNoDensetsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-03, 09:24   Link #34
DJLowrider
Ahou ga

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueGenome View Post
My best attempt at translation:

Quote:
色めく花, 咲き誇る ふたたび-----
Colorful flowers proudly bloom once again...

Quote:
NAVEL最新作 "SHUFFLE! Essence+"
NAVEL's latest new work "SHUFFLE! Essence+"

Quote:
詳細は2009年6月10日発売月刊コンプテイーク7月号をご覧ください!!
For details, please read the article in the July issue of monthly Comptiq on sale June 10, 2009!

Now if only someone will be magnanimous enough to toss up a scan of the article after next Wednesday...

Last edited by DJLowrider; 2009-06-03 at 09:43.
DJLowrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-03, 09:30   Link #35
Sian
Kozukuri Shimasho

try to see if you can bribe someone over at MH
Old 2009-06-03, 09:48   Link #36
DJLowrider
Ahou ga

If I knew what MH was in reference to, I'd consider trying. As it is, I'll probably just start poking around next week and see if I can find it anywhere. Odds are something will be up at Sankaku Complex is my guess.

At a guess here are two things I figure will be confirmed for us in the article:

Spoiler for Speculation about Essence+:

As for things I'd like to see in the game, I have a laundry list of wishes but that's neither here nor there. Of course, all the new content in the world won't change the fact that once I get the game I'll be doing Asa's route first. Mmm...Asa...
DJLowrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-04, 14:20   Link #37
ncrushx2
*Artist

I'm betting after this is released, Asa will still be #1.
ncrushx2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-06, 10:58   Link #38
BlueGenome
Rimu-chan~

Wow, didn't know Asa was such a fave around here. I think my user title offers my opinion on the subject

Oh crap, I'm not going to start some kind of jihad, am I?
BlueGenome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-07, 11:12   Link #39
Sian
Kozukuri Shimasho

well ... its old history ... Asa and Kaede fan groups was the biggest around here, as well as the most militant and rabid (though my feeling of it was that Kaede fan group was the most extreme) ... the other groups was rather laidback not wanting to have any of it
Old 2009-06-10, 07:57   Link #40
Riker
Peek a boo
*Graphic Designer

Info time.

Quote:
PS2版「SHUFFLE! ON THE STAGE」のPC逆移植決定!
SHUFFLE! Essence+オフィシャルウェブサイト
・タイトルは「SHUFFLE! Essence+ シャッフル! エッセンスプラス」
・2009年10月30日発売予定
・デイジー:リシアンサスに憧れる神界からの留学生。
        留学2年目ながら、日本語が堪能で、部員一人の放送部部長を務める。
ルリ=マツリ:神界の親衛隊に所属しシアの護衛を勤める少女。
        凛とした風貌に近寄りがたさがあるが穏やかで心優しい。
        普段は男子の制服を着用している。
謎の和服少女:本作のキーパーソン。
        本作は神界の設定にどんどん触れていっており、このキャラもそういった設定に
        関わる鍵を持っている。
 という3人の新キャラが追加され、麻弓、カレハ、八重桜も登場し攻略対象に。
・本作は神界の設定にどんどん触れていっており、このキャラもそういった設定に関わる鍵
 を持っている。
・「SHUFFLE!」には桜の存在を感じさせる部分がなかったが、元からいたキャラとして自 然に
 登場させることを意識。稟が違う選択をしていたら出会えたかもしれないと言う形で桜の
 話は始まる。
・デイジー編は全キャラが織り成す「部活編」。
・ルリ=マツリは全く表舞台に出てこなかったキャラの極みとして存在。女子制服姿を見れる
 場面は実は少ない。
・既存キャラにも書き下ろしエピソード追加。
・当初の予定より規模が大きくなったため、もはやタイトルに疑問を抱くレベルに。
・ツボミと撫子も…というのは今は秘密にしておく。
・原画は西又葵・鈴平ひろ、追加キャラのシナリオはキャラメルBOXの「終末少女幻想アリ
 スマチック」や「うつりぎ七恋天気あめ」のメインシナリオを担当した森林彬。

Now until we get a proper translation of what it says, we have to make do with a lol web translator.
Quote:
PC reverse-transplant decision of PS2 edition "SHUFFLE ON THE STAGE".
SHUFFLE! Essence + official website
・The title Essence + shuffle essence plus"
・Sale schedule on October 30, 2009

・Daisy: International student from god boundary for which it yearns to [rishiansasu].
Japanese is skilled, and it serves as the director of Broadcast Department of one member during the second year of going abroad to study it.

[Ruri] = [matsuri]: It belongs to bodyguard in the god boundary and it is the working girl as for the guard of [shia].
..excelling.. [shii] . of the mind ..calm.. though there is it is not easy to approach the dignified appearance.
Boy's uniform is usually worn.

Japanese clothes girl of mystery: Key person of this work.
Touching the setting of the god boundary fast descends to this work, and it has the key that this character is related to such a setting, too.

Character..add..double-flowered cherry tree..appear..capture..object.
(Ok this line of web translation is totally bonkers, it's basically saying the above 3 are the new characters in addition to Mayumi, Kareha and Sakura. Well at least the translator got the "capture object" part correct, lol)

・Touching the setting of the god boundary fast descends to this work, and it has the key that this character is related to such a setting, too.

・It is considered to make them appear naturally from the origin as a character that is though there was no part where the existence of cherry blossoms is felt in "SHUFFLE". The story of cherry blossoms starts in the shape said that it is likely to have been able to meet if the selection that [**] is different is done.

・The chapter of the daisy is "Chapter of extracurricular activities" that all characters weave.

・[Ruri] = [matsuri] exists as extremity of the character that did not come out in the table stage at all. The scene that can see the girl uniform appearance is actually few.

・A newly written episode is added to an existing character.

・At the level by which the doubt has already been held in the title because scales grew more than schedules at first.

・[Tsubomi] and the pink also … Because it conceals it now.
(Something about Tsubomi and Nadeshiko sensei. Hidden paths?)

・The original picture is forest [**] by which the west, the hollyhock, [suzuhira] [hiro], and the scenario of an additional character took charge of the main scenario of "End girl fantasy [arisumachikku]" of caramel BOX and "[Utsurigi] [shichikoi] weather candy".

Requesting proper translation.
Riker is offline   Reply With Quote