AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > My HiME / My Otome

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2006-03-17, 13:43   Link #41
Seska

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klashikari
you know, we don't know how the father looks like
Well, for Nina we know it now.....

But your right, of all others "Otomes" we dont know anything about their parents.

Mfg,
Seska
Old 2006-03-17, 16:28   Link #42
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author

Location: In Maya world, where all is 3D and everything crashes
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirtual
Hair style comparsion:

Arika, Mashiro and Nina:

Rena:

No hair style matches anyone in Otohime if you ask me...
an Otome and HiME fact dont judge on hair collor, judge on eye collor
sometimes the hair collor is way different then their parents have

Rena has Arika's eye collor
the brown haired queen Mashiro was looking at way in the start has Nina's eye collor

from the topic Otome Song

and that topic also has some nice info on who is who, figure dout from the songs, Arika / Nina one was estined to be the queen the other is destined as an Otome
Old 2006-03-17, 17:16   Link #43
Mirtual

Quote:
Originally Posted by -KarumA-
an Otome and HiME fact dont judge on hair collor, judge on eye collor
sometimes the hair collor is way different then their parents have

Rena has Arika's eye collor
the brown haired queen Mashiro was looking at way in the start has Nina's eye collor

from the topic Otome Song

and that topic also has some nice info on who is who, figure dout from the songs, Arika / Nina one was estined to be the queen the other is destined as an Otome
An interesting point you have there with the eye color. But again I fear it is true that our lack of knowledge about their fathers makes everything realtive and speculative again.

And both ended up being Otome(s?).
Old 2006-03-18, 06:23   Link #44
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author

Location: In Maya world, where all is 3D and everything crashes
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirtual
An interesting point you have there with the eye color. But again I fear it is true that our lack of knowledge about their fathers makes everything realtive and speculative again.

And both ended up being Otome(s?).
they both ended up as Otome because everything is such a mystery, only Mashiro thought she was the queen witch in the end wasnt true, they followed their own dreams and now clash with Destiny, but it seems that we will have to wait ad find out

atleased we know Arika's ena's daughter, witch already makes that part true of the otome song made speculations, maybe they're right about Nina too?
Old 2006-03-19, 03:14   Link #45
CaiSter21

ok, is anyone going to suspect as to why Miyu from MO could be the exactly same Miyu from MH?

cause i just saw eps 22 and that question was on my mind the entire second half of the eps.
and with somewhat reasonable thinking involved, i concluded that MO and MH could infact be intertwined.

1. Miyu has the exactly same boot sequence in MO and MH
2. Alyssa is in MO as a "reincarnated" (for lack of better words) bird
3. midori has gakutenou in MO??? can someone explain as to how that is possible?
4.the otome powers could just be a newer form of the powers that the "contestants "used in MH and midori just so happens to use the older power

*i did not add into my deduction that the people from MH are the same in MO (EXCEPT for Miyu and Alyssa)*
Old 2006-03-19, 05:01   Link #46
The Bloodlust Kid
Needs a better screenname

Send a message via AIM to The Bloodlust Kid
Well I just saw Ep. 23 and it is confirmed that Nina is the real princess and that Arika is actualy Rena's daughter.

So now we have to deal with Mashiro:

My thoughts are:

a) Mashiro is a relative of Nagi since it was stated that Mashiro was being used by Nagi. It's possible that Artai made an agreement to use Mashiro has a surrogate and hide most evidence of that invasion.

However, if this was true then there would be no reason for that brutal invasion.

b) Mashiro was an orphan that originally came from Aswald. Which will make it ironic that she was an opressive leader and that she became dependant on Aswald.

But it just sounds too farfetched since it doesn't explain how she ended up in Windbloom. I would say she'd be from Galleria (Arika's country) but that's even worse than my Aswald theory.

That's all I can think of for now.
Old 2006-03-19, 07:49   Link #47
friendshipz
lilian gakuen

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bloodlust Kid
Well I just saw Ep. 23 and it is confirmed that Nina is the real princess and that Arika is actualy Rena's daughter.

So now we have to deal with Mashiro:

My thoughts are:

a) Mashiro is a relative of Nagi since it was stated that Mashiro was being used by Nagi. It's possible that Artai made an agreement to use Mashiro has a surrogate and hide most evidence of that invasion.

However, if this was true then there would be no reason for that brutal invasion.

b) Mashiro was an orphan that originally came from Aswald. Which will make it ironic that she was an opressive leader and that she became dependant on Aswald.

But it just sounds too farfetched since it doesn't explain how she ended up in Windbloom. I would say she'd be from Galleria (Arika's country) but that's even worse than my Aswald theory.

That's all I can think of for now.
... atlernative universal .. MO AND MH , there is some connection between them.. wat we saw in MH was that fumi serve mashiro as a master...than lets bring them over to MO, fumi being the shiso for all the otome, and mashiro being the queen,so wats the connection between them but this time the person who serve mashiro is aoi?
my theroy:mashiro is the key to boot up fumi system(how? this is only my intuition for now,still have no idea)somewhere or other there is actually a nanomachine in aoi....so conclusion for this theory will be aoi being the dark lady..

as for ur theroy on mashiro being orphan/nagi relative is too far-fetched, like some one had mentioned they wouldnt just put mashiro as main char and turns out that her role in the series was so simple and normal ...not that u are wrong but just that i doubt too much about the idenity for mashiro >_>"
Closed Thread