AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Kami nomi/TWGOK

Notices

Old 2010-12-25, 16:15   Link #3101
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiroth View Post
Personally i don't see what's wrong with Shiori being a Fujoshi in the making. Just makes her all the more adorable.
lol I liked that the male symbol was used to get the point across, it's simple and effective
Old 2010-12-25, 17:10   Link #3102
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrTerrorist View Post
^What MeoTwister said. Deny all you want SaintessHeart but it's the truth. Shiori. Is. A BL Fujoshi.

If you can't handle the truth, then go back to your bed and cry to your Azu-nyan pillow!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiroth View Post
Personally i don't see what's wrong with Shiori being a Fujoshi in the making. Just makes her all the more adorable.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonta Kun View Post
lol I liked that the male symbol was used to get the point across, it's simple and effective
One of this days when she fills the library literature section with BL manga, or she goes to Comiket just to buy them, you guys are going to regret about saying her being adorable for being a fangirl of such.

Though I am 100% supporting her falling in love with Yui, who now looks like a ponytail-toting bishounen in that male school uniform.

P.S Though she radiates a kind of cuteness like Shiina Mafuyu from Seitokai No Ichizon with her interests....wait that is wrong! Liking yaoi is wrong! I need to stop her before she goes deeper!

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-25, 22:57   Link #3103
omimon
Professional Hikkikomori

Didn't the author say something about the popularity contest will give the winners an extra koma story in the back of volume 11? I guess saw the raw and there was nothing like that.
omimon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-26, 02:34   Link #3104
NecocYaotl

It's the message paper. Elsie, Haqua, Kanon, Mio wearing swimsuit.

Anyway, in Hinoki after, Hinoki try to made Kusunoki confess to Keima. Kusunoki even brought a flower bouquet. I wonder what happen after that (if after story considered as canon).

進撃の巨人
NecocYaotl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-26, 04:15   Link #3105
tsunade666

after story are canon for me and they even include it in the anime the after story of shiori when she's starting to write the novel based from her scattered memories.
Old 2010-12-27, 13:59   Link #3106
BladeEntity
Anything's Possible
*Author

Alright I'm finally back on track... I've missed Chapter 125 for some time once I read it well I'd say Wakai sensei has finally changed my perception of Hakua. I mean I honestly really wanted Elsie as soon as possible but I guess the sweet side of Hakua and her interactions with Keima finally got to me.

Elsie needs to come back soon though its still not the same without her. I love the usual clumsy and homourous Elsie I really miss that right now.

Last edited by BladeEntity; 2013-07-04 at 10:49.
BladeEntity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-28, 09:31   Link #3107
MartianMage

One thing I like about this manga is how polished it looks. Black hair looks glossy in TWGOK whereas in Naruto/Bleach/Nurarihyon/etc. they look like an ugly ink dump <_<
MartianMage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-28, 23:50   Link #3108
ImAKami
Paragon of Ero

The said message papers from volume 11:
Spoiler:
Haqua's swimsuit is rather... And the thighhighs! *nosebleed*

P.S. Does anyone have any images of the limited edition desk calender yet?

Last edited by ImAKami; 2010-12-29 at 00:12.
ImAKami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-29, 08:49   Link #3109
tsunade666

so that's the promise swimsuit pictures. But why is kanon only upper body and unlike the other three?
Old 2010-12-29, 12:43   Link #3110
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
so that's the promise swimsuit pictures. But why is kanon only upper body and unlike the other three?
If it showed her lower body we would all die. Besides her boobs are enough.....wanna do a size test of hers with my han- *IS SHOT*

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
Old 2010-12-29, 19:29   Link #3111
D-Gold
Aurum

The swimsuit pictures are nice but the lack of Shiori and Tenri is disappointing for me.

Also is there a set schedule for the Chapter releases. Can't wait for chapter 126^-^
Old 2010-12-30, 00:14   Link #3112
Myssa Rei
Moderate Haruhiist

Send a message via ICQ to Myssa Rei Send a message via Yahoo to Myssa Rei
I question the choice of a Two-piece bikini for Hacqua. A one-piece with frills would better, err, make up for her 'deficiencies' (ref: Ouran pool episode).
Old 2010-12-30, 00:27   Link #3113
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myssa Rei View Post
I question the choice of a Two-piece bikini for Hacqua. A one-piece with frills would better, err, make up for her 'deficiencies' (ref: Ouran pool episode).
She chose her own swimwear. Since telling her is going make us end up impaled on her scythe, we decided it is better to keep quiet.

Old 2010-12-30, 01:20   Link #3114
ImAKami
Paragon of Ero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myssa Rei View Post
I beg to differ: A one-piece cannot do justice to accentuate her "status symbol"!

Sukumizu is an exception, of course.
Old 2010-12-30, 02:50   Link #3115
NecocYaotl

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImAKami View Post
P.S. Does anyone have any images of the limited edition desk calender yet?
Posted it here (minus the calendar cover). All of them are re-use of previous material.

Elsie - Playing water-gun in poolside, bikini
Kanon - In the location for photo model, bikini?
Haqua - At rooftop, flat-chested santa?
Mio - In bed, sukumizu with shoes?

Elsie and Kanon looks normal, but Haqua and Mio seems like a situation play. Especially because they wear not only swimsuit but also another costume parts.

進撃の巨人
Old 2010-12-30, 05:30   Link #3116
ImAKami
Paragon of Ero

Quote:
Originally Posted by NecocYaotl View Post
Posted it here (minus the calendar cover). All of them are re-use of previous material.
sc
Elsie - Playing water-gun in poolside, bikini
Kanon - In the location for photo model, bikini?
Haqua - At rooftop, flat-chested santa?
Mio - In bed, sukumizu with shoes?

Elsie and Kanon looks normal, but Haqua and Mio seems like a situation play. Especially because they wear not only swimsuit but also another costume parts.
Ooooh, thanks! And you forgot about the thigh highs for Haqua
Old 2010-12-30, 15:40   Link #3117
Westlo
Lets be reality

Quote:
The said message papers from volume 11:

Haqua
The only thing that comes to mind is..

Westlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-01, 02:51   Link #3118
NecocYaotl

Quote:
Ooooh, thanks! And you forgot about the thigh highs for Haqua
Well, I'm not really into zettai ryoiki, it's a part of the santa anyway.

Wakaki should try drawing an adult manga. The pic of the girls (especially Haqua) can be a scene in adult manga. He can use his old user name, PERO, like when he draw a pic in the end of adult manga drawn by his friend last year.

進撃の巨人
Old 2011-01-01, 07:01   Link #3119
Arabesque
Licensed Hunter-a-holic

Quote:
Well, I'm not really into zettai ryoiki, it's a part of the santa anyway.
Think of her a Ms. Santa if it makes you feel better. Also, everyone is into Zettai Ryoiki, you just don't know it.

Quote:
Wakaki should try drawing an adult manga. The pic of the girls (especially Haqua) can be a scene in adult manga. He can use his old user name, PERO, like when he draw a pic in the end of adult manga drawn by his friend last year.
Just adult manga? He should go all out and make a whole Visual Novel!

But I can tell you one thing, be it adult manga or VN, it's all going to make me feel good at the end of the day.

Oh and Happy new year everyone.
Old 2011-01-01, 08:18   Link #3120
tsunade666

Now that visual novel is mentioned. I want to see kaminomi as a game. Oreimo did get a game.

Tags
comedy, harem, shounen