AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2009-01-06, 21:45   Link #821
KoroshiyaX
X

I can see them going the Ayashi no Ceres route. (I'm not gonna spoil here)
KoroshiyaX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-06, 21:53   Link #822
Queeny
<3

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoroshiyaX View Post
hmmm..
but it's kinda different .. you can't compare it with this one ..

can't think of it like ayashi no ceres .___.
Queeny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-06, 21:59   Link #823
KoroshiyaX
X

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queeny View Post
hmmm..
but it's kinda different .. you can't compare it with this one ..

can't think of it like ayashi no ceres .___.
I'm not comparing it apple to apple, of course its not the same lol. I was just making a comment on the ending.
Old 2009-01-06, 22:03   Link #824
Queeny
<3

Quote:
I'm not comparing it apple to apple, of course its not the same lol. I was just making a comment on the ending.
I know that , but still kinda hard to imagine it :P
Old 2009-01-06, 22:12   Link #825
incorrupts
Banned

Send a message via MSN to incorrupts
Quote:

Aha, like as Toya = Kaname and Yuki = Zero? lol
It is not that far actually now you mentioned it.
At this point, Yuuki might seem "settled" in a decision but judging from her whole chara development, i would not be surprised if she still had a lot of turn-back mood swings. Both fanbases are huge, you ask me, it is a bit early to delete Zeki that early. {still kinda on the middle right? from Hino's last interview}
Then again, Kanayuuki seems solid now, so..
Bottomline : Too complicated, needs next chapter to get some answers.
incorrupts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-06, 23:49   Link #826
Torri_fay_torren@hot
Former # 47

Quote:
Originally Posted by incorrupts View Post

Aha, like as Toya = Kaname and Yuki = Zero? lol
It is not that far actually now you mentioned it.
At this point, Yuuki might seem "settled" in a decision but judging from her whole chara development, i would not be surprised if she still had a lot of turn-back mood swings. Both fanbases are huge, you ask me, it is a bit early to delete Zeki that early. {still kinda on the middle right? from Hino's last interview}
Then again, Kanayuuki seems solid now, so..
Bottomline : Too complicated, needs next chapter to get some answers.
I see it more as Toya- Zero and Yuki-Kaname, but ya I thought about that too.

Last edited by Torri_fay_torren@hot; 2009-01-08 at 01:04.
Torri_fay_torren@hot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-12, 09:26   Link #827
yoh_fangirl

Quote:
now that i think about it, it does make complete sense... Kaname does have that controlling almost suffocating presence. thanks for that KoroshiyaX.

Spoiler for scene:
yoh_fangirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-12, 10:50   Link #828
KoroshiyaX
X

Quote:
Originally Posted by yoh_fangirl View Post
now that i think about it, it does make complete sense... Kaname does have that controlling almost suffocating presence. thanks for that KoroshiyaX.

Spoiler for scene:
I honestly do not think that Yuuki will necessarily be Kaname's lover (At least not right away). Sure she decided to stay with him, but my gut feeling tells me that it was a decision based more on her bloodline heritage than her choosing him as a lover. She knows she cant live a normal life now that she has awakened as a pure blood. It is only normal that she stays with her kind to avoid trouble for herself and especially others (Zero ).

And the fact that there is still a lot more Vampire Knight manga to come out, I think it is a good sign for Zero fans like yourself. I'm sure there will be a lot more triangle drama in the future. Also, I think the phrase "You don't realize what you have until it's gone" will come into play here for Yuuki/Zero. She's used to having him around ALL the time, we'll see how she copes, and vice versa.
Old 2009-01-12, 14:26   Link #829
Queeny
<3

Sure yuuki is with kaname now , but that doesn't mean she will love him !
she is only thirsty for his blood ..

I want to read more chapters to see if yuuki will love kaname or make him suffer more ..

and about "You don't realize what you have until it's gone"
that might go for kaname as will ..

cuz both of them will face a lot of problems now for being a pure blood , specially kaname ....

I always read this a lots : kaname is evil !! zero fans always say this about him
<_< ?!!

he is only a mystery .. the mangaka didn't tell us more about his past ..
and for that reason I still have hope he have a chance to ends up with yuuki ... cuz , Matsuri love to jump here and there make us worry ..

till now it's kinda hard for both yuuki and zero to be together ..
zero love the human yuuki not the vampire ..

and ...
if both of them " zero and Yuuki " find a way to stop there hunger for blood ..
we might see something .. also zero need to accept yuuki the vampire ..

it's still 50/50 for both kaname and zero to be with yuuki ..
cuz matsuri hino love Surprises ~

Old 2009-01-12, 20:39   Link #830
Vinak
Procrastinator

pretty good chance she'll end up with neither of them as well.

Old 2009-01-12, 21:33   Link #831
Lunara
Pure Beauty

Yuuki still probably cares for Kaname but probably not to the extent that she loves him.
Like Queeny said she probably thirsts for his blood.

And Vinak, you may be right on the situation that she could probably not end up with neither of them. The mangaka is a bit unpredictable and none of us really know what she is planning (or has planned) for the rest of the story.

Lunara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-13, 09:04   Link #832
Queeny
<3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinak View Post
pretty good chance she'll end up with neither of them as well.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunara View Post
Yuuki still probably cares for Kaname but probably not to the extent that she loves him.
Like Queeny said she probably thirsts for his blood.

And Vinak, you may be right on the situation that she could probably not end up with neither of them. The mangaka is a bit unpredictable and none of us really know what she is planning (or has planned) for the rest of the story.
yes ..
this is also another possibility that yuuki will ends up alone ..

cuz we don't know how is the mangaka thinking ~
Old 2009-01-15, 12:58   Link #833
kasumicc

What I'm really wondering, is the route that the manga will follow from now. Which plot is unresolved, yet? x.x
kasumicc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-15, 23:17   Link #834
carmolita

Everything..The only thing that has been solved are yuki's and zero's memories..
carmolita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-23, 15:55   Link #835
ThoHell

I hope the manga doesn't have a lame ending like the anime. Wish they had releases every week instead of every month, at this rate it's like going to be years before we get a conclusion.......
ThoHell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-23, 17:43   Link #836
Lunara
Pure Beauty

It's like the recent manga chapter had an ending similar to the one in the anime. Poor Yuuki this is really hard on her.

Lunara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-23, 18:11   Link #837
carmolita

The manga chapter is out already There is a sad scene between ichiru and zero and a touching scene between kaname and yuki~ this chapter makes me wonder if yuki is going to confront zero while he's carrying _ body:"(
carmolita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-23, 18:32   Link #838
ThoHell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunara View Post
It's like the recent manga chapter had an ending similar to the one in the anime. Poor Yuuki this is really hard on her.
Lets not start with the whole poor Yuki thing or letting her onto her soap box. Everyone in this dang series is having a hard time. Hell, Zero is ones extremely messed up case. dude has been tormented constantly since the begging, had to kill hs own brother, the person he loves is leaving him for her brother, the whole damn world seems to be out for him. He seems to have no place to belong or wanted. There are many other cases and victims, so no poor Yuki here for me. I can care less about her.
Old 2009-01-23, 23:00   Link #839
Torri_fay_torren@hot
Former # 47

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThoHell View Post
Lets not start with the whole poor Yuki thing or letting her onto her soap box. Everyone in this dang series is having a hard time. Hell, Zero is ones extremely messed up case. dude has been tormented constantly since the begging, had to kill hs own brother, the person he loves is leaving him for her brother, the whole damn world seems to be out for him. He seems to have no place to belong or wanted. There are many other cases and victims, so no poor Yuki here for me. I can care less about her.
Um. Okay but why is it that we can only talk about Zero? We can't feel sorry for Yuuki too? zero isn't the only character in this manga, he's just the only one that matters? This chapter showed a lot about Yuuki thinking about her past. Zero get's how many of those chapters? And we can't talk about her when she just had one?

Zero is the one choosing to go without Yuuki. She's a vampire, and he can't stand it. Things aren't exactly definite in the whole Kaname X Yuuki part. Not yet anyway , but he didn't even fight for her. He doesn't want to deal with Yuuki. That was his choice. As for anybody else. His past gave him a hard time
relating with anyone. But if he had really wanted to he could have let somebody in. There were people who cared about him ( Yuuki,Kain, his former master, most of the girl's in school. The fact is he want's to be alone right now. He likes to push people away. They were people who wanted to be there for him but he wouldn't aloow it, and that was his choice.

Everybody is out to get him, poor Zero. Is that all that anybody thinks about around here? I mean ya it was sad but is he the only character in this manga? Is he the only one were aloud to talk about or feel sorry for?
O'kay I am done. And let me just say major cool points to the students for excepting Aido sama. That part was cute.
Old 2009-01-24, 00:33   Link #840
ThoHell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torri_fay_torren@hot View Post
Um. Okay but why is it that we can only talk about Zero? We can't feel sorry for Yuuki too? zero isn't the only character in this manga, he's just the only one that matters? This chapter showed a lot about Yuuki thinking about her past. Zero get's how many of those chapters? And we can't talk about her when she just had one?

Zero is the one choosing to go without Yuuki. She's a vampire, and he can't stand it. Things aren't exactly definite in the whole Kaname X Yuuki part. Not yet anyway , but he didn't even fight for her. He doesn't want to deal with Yuuki. That was his choice. As for anybody else. His past gave him a hard time
relating with anyone. But if he had really wanted to he could have let somebody in. There were people who cared about him ( Yuuki,Kain, his former master, most of the girl's in school. The fact is he want's to be alone right now. He likes to push people away. They were people who wanted to be there for him but he wouldn't aloow it, and that was his choice.

Everybody is out to get him, poor Zero. Is that all that anybody thinks about around here? I mean ya it was sad but is he the only character in this manga? Is he the only one were aloud to talk about or feel sorry for?
O'kay I am done. And let me just say major cool points to the students for excepting Aido sama. That part was cute.
Read what I said: "there are many other cases and victims". I only used Zero as a reference. If you wanted me to talk about everyone we would go on for several pages now wouldn't we? I merely used him as as example.

A Yuki wanted to be with Kaname, that was HER choice. It takes two for a relationship, one way doesn't work. All I was trying to say was Yuki ISN'T THE ONLY ONE having a hard time, nor suffering the most.

Last edited by ThoHell; 2009-01-24 at 00:49.

Tags
manga