AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Macross > Past Macross Series

Notices

Old 2009-06-30, 22:29   Link #2181
Yot-chan
Minmay Guard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tak View Post
Why get all wishy-washy?

Here, repeat after me, BULL - SHIT. Thats right, B U L L S H I T!

Say it loud and proud! BULLSHIT!

Again!

BULLSHIT!!

One more time!

BULLSHIT!! SIR, YES SIR!!

- Tak
Wow, that was loud enough that perhaps he could hear it over at MG...

In fact, he's posting right now.

Dex-kun, are you ready for more translatin'?
Yot-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-30, 22:37   Link #2182
DeX-kun
Alto x Ranka :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tak View Post
Why get all wishy-washy?

Here, repeat after me, BULL - SHIT. Thats right, B U L L S H I T!

Say it loud and proud! BULLSHIT!

Again!

BULLSHIT!!

One more time!

BULLSHIT!! SIR, YES SIR!!

- Tak
That's a lot of BS there

It's a trap

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yot-chan View Post
Wow, that was loud enough that perhaps he could hear it over at MG...

In fact, he's posting right now.

Dex-kun, are you ready for more translatin'?
I don't mind at all Hopefully it's not as long as the last one because then my eyes might not be able to handle the strain

Just let me know when he posts it and I'll try to get it done quickly

"Aishiteru ~ I Love You"
DeX-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-30, 22:44   Link #2183
Yot-chan
Minmay Guard

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeX-kun View Post
That's a lot of BS there

It's a trap

I don't mind at all Hopefully it's not as long as the last one because then my eyes might not be able to handle the strain

Just let me know when he posts it and I'll try to get it done quickly
Sorry...looks like a false alarm. He WAS posting...and then he disappeared.
Old 2009-06-30, 22:56   Link #2184
DeX-kun

Quote:
Sorry...looks like a false alarm. He WAS posting...and then he disappeared.
It's alright, well if you do see him post something regarding the Ohnogi issue or anything relevant to you for that matter, just me know and I'll get right on it.

"Aishiteru ~ I Love You"
Old 2009-06-30, 23:20   Link #2185
Yot-chan
Minmay Guard

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeX-kun View Post
It's alright, well if you do see him post something regarding the Ohnogi issue or anything relevant to you for that matter, just me know and I'll get right on it.
Enh, he disappeared and then came back. and then posted.

It's another huge one, so maybe a summary would be better than a full translation...and anyway, it doesn't seem to say much more than the last one did.

A NOTE: Since he said he was offline for three weeks, I had been told about a website he still frequented. So I posted a link to it. Of course, he managed to use that against me.

Well played, Shaloom...well played.

Spoiler for Las Palabras de Shaloom:
Old 2009-06-30, 23:38   Link #2186
stray
Speedy Sea Cucumber

Quote:

It's another huge one, so maybe a summary would be better than a full translation...and anyway, it doesn't seem to say much more than the last one did.

A NOTE: Since he said he was offline for three weeks, I had been told about a website he still frequented. So I posted a link to it. Of course, he managed to use that against me.

[/QUOTE]

REALLY short version... "I'm full of shit, and if it wasn't for you pesky kids!" oh and "I'm going to go play Street Fighter IV, anyone up for a game?"
Old 2009-06-30, 23:44   Link #2187
Yot-chan
Minmay Guard

Quote:
Originally Posted by stray View Post
[/SPOILER]
REALLY short version... "I'm full of shit, and if it wasn't for you pesky kids!" oh and "I'm going to go play Street Fighter IV, anyone up for a game?"[/QUOTE]
Really? Is it finally over?

From Google Translate, it sounded like he was saying, "Well, I don't have access to my sources, so what the hell, I'm declaring that ALL OF IT WAS FAKE. Happy? Now get off my back."

But I hope that wasn't the case...
Old 2009-07-01, 00:02   Link #2188
DeX-kun

Quote:

Ok from what I read, he's square dancing around the subject again. I'll do a translation of the relevant parts only so give me a little bit, I'll be back and post the translation.

Quote:
From Google Translate, it sounded like he was saying, "Well, I don't have access to my sources, so what the hell, I'm declaring that ALL OF IT WAS FAKE. Happy? Now get off my back."

But I hope that wasn't the case...
Sadly enough, that pretty much is the case here, I'll show you in a little while.

"Aishiteru ~ I Love You"
Old 2009-07-01, 00:05   Link #2189
Tak
Catholic = Cat addiction?

This whole affair is looking like an episode of Law & Order...

Where is the Inquisition when we need it!?

- Tak

Remember, the toes you step on today may be connected to the @ss you have to kiss tomorrow.
Tak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-01, 00:07   Link #2190
stray
Speedy Sea Cucumber

I'm going to post as I go... combination of summary and translation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaloom View Post
Bueno, es obvio que cometi una irresponsabilidad

Y como tal la irresponsabilidad es presentar una información y basar los juicios en dicha información. La cual "ipso facto" u obviamente, no puede ser comprobada y por lo tanto FALSA.

Y lo escribo yo. Para que no quede duda.
Essentially, because he can't prove his sources, it must all be FALSE.

And I write this, so that there will be no doubt.

Quote:
Hasta que no pueda comprobarlo, por llamadas, investigacion, entrevistas, material impreso, la información es falsa. O un Rumor si no gustan de las palabras feas.
Until I can prove this, it's false. Or a rumor if you don't like "dirty" words.

Quote:
Ahora que quede claro esto:

Yo no escribi la información para engañar.

Ni para burlarme de ustedes.

Ni para hacerle publicidad al sitio.
I didn't write this to trick anyone, to mock anyone, or to bring publicity to the site.

Quote:
El sitio si recuerdan se cayó porque este es el foro en español para comentar la serie, poniendo imagenes de calidad, lo veiamos en streaming, lo comentabamos (hasta nos tiro el viejo hosting el foro por eso, por sobre carga de usuarios, no por los linernotes).
The site (I guess) crashed and lost it's former hosting site because of popularity.

Quote:
No se puede engañar a la gente en una era de internet y el sagrado copiar pegar (copy paste) es muy dificil hacerlo.
You can't trick people in the era of the internet, and the sacred copy paste, it's very difficult to do.

Quote:
Porque este sitio no es un recondito club desconocido. Es un sitio que google lo clasifica como la fuente oficial numero 1 en español. Y es obvio que hay 20 foros y usarios que les encanta copiar pegar las cosas que hay aquí.
MG is the #1 spanish Macross site on google, people copy and paste from here to the rest of the internet.

Quote:
Por eso llamo mi actitud IRRESPONSABLE. Que ustedes quieran pensar que quise verles la cara es como creer que yo (el fundador de este sitio) quisiera verlo destruido. Por supuesto que no busque eso, este sitio es mi orgullo y si ustedes estan molestos con este error, yo estoy muy enc.abro.nado conmigo mismo por no haber sido mas sabio del como arreglarlo o manejarlo.
For this reason I call my actions IRRESPONSIBLE. That you would like to think that I wanted to see the look on your faces is to think that I (the founder of this site) would like to see it destroyed. By all means this was not my intent, this site is my pride and if you all are angered by this mistake, I am very angry with myself for not being wiser in how I tried to fix it or handle it.
Old 2009-07-01, 00:28   Link #2191
Yot-chan
Minmay Guard

Quote:
I'm going to post as I go... combination of summary and translation.

Essentially, because he can't prove his sources, it must all be FALSE.

And I write this, so that there will be no doubt.

Until I can prove this, it's false. Or a rumor if you don't like "dirty" words.

I didn't write this to trick anyone, to mock anyone, or to bring publicity to the site.

The site (I guess) crashed and lost it's former hosting site because of popularity.

You can't trick people in the era of the internet, and the sacred copy paste, it's very difficult to do.

MG is the #1 spanish Macross site on google, people copy and paste from here to the rest of the internet.

For this reason I call my actions IRRESPONSIBLE. That you would like to think that I wanted to see the look on your faces is to think that I (the founder of this site) would like to see it destroyed. By all means this was not my intent, this site is my pride and if you all are angered by this mistake, I am very angry with myself for not being wiser in how I tried to fix it or handle it.
Well...that's less than I had hoped for from Shaloom, but more than I expected.

(I fully expected him to keep going, leading everyone on for another month or two. I'm glad that didn't happen.)

So I guess that's it, then. At least for my part in the drama.

Thanks, stray!
Old 2009-07-01, 00:37   Link #2192
stray
Speedy Sea Cucumber

Quote:
Es obvio que NO TODOS estaran conformes con mi explicacion. Habra gente que quiera más detalles, preguntas, hacer un interrogatorio, juicio y sentencia. Y hasta hacerme un gif para publicarlo en 4chan. Habra gente que hasta dude de ahora en adelante el si existo, si soy un (pongan el tag aqui de insulto) o habra gente que le de la vuelta a la pagina y siga con su vida. Hay gente demasiado molesta. A ellos les di mis disculpas y de nuevo les reitero mis disculpas.

Pero no puedo hacer mas que eso.
It's obvious that not everyone will be satisfied with my explanation. There will be those who want more details, questions, to hold an interrogation, judge, and jury. And even make a gif of me to put on 4chan {lol} There are people who will doubt from now until the end of their existance, if I am a (put your insult here) or there will be people who will turn the page and move on with their lives. There are people more angry {than others}. To them I explained my pleas and I again reiterate my pleas.

Quote:
Administrativamente tengo ya castigos, la indiferencia de los "amigos" del foro (no todos, algunos en este momento en MSN me estan saludando) pero pues yo me lo busque y yo trataré de volver a el punto que estaba antes de 3 semanas.

Me tardare años? No se, lo que me tenga que tardar. La salida facil es irse del foro. Pero no lo haré.
I've already been punished by the administration, the indifferince of my "friends" on the forum (not everyone, some are contacting me on MSN as we speak) {basically he goes on to say he brought it on himself because of the last 3 weeks}

Will it take years? I don't know how long it'll take. The easy route would be to leave the forums. But I won't do that.

Quote:
Eso causara obviamente molestia, quiza ni este en el radio, ni idea se que va a pasar con los amigos iker y bau, al menos ya hable con Erick y con el no tengo problemas (hey... ni modo mano, no lo hagas de nuevo y disculpate).

Y eso lo estoy haciendo nuevamente aqui.
It will obviously make thinks uncomfortable {blabla site business about the radio and his friends}

But I'm going to make a fresh start here.

Quote:
Pueden escribir preguntas y preguntas: "porque dices x cosa, porque y cosa, no puedo creer que no te quieras burlar de la gente"

Son a final de cuentas, la creencia de cada quien, algo que yo no puedo cambiar.
You can write question upon question, "why did you write X thing, why y, I can't believe that you didn't want to decieve people"

They are, until the very end, the beliefs of each one, something that I cannot change.

Quote:
En este "juicio", yo me presento ante al juez como culpable y yo me he anunciado culpable. Si hay fiscales que aun desean interrogar a pesar de que me declaré culpable, pues no lo puedo evitar, aunque cada pregunta se responde simplemente con:

TODO ES FALSO - No tengo forma de comprobarlo. Soy culpable. Lo lamento.
In this "trial" I present myself before the judge as guilty and I pronounce myself as guilty. If there are prosecutors who would wish to interrogate further than I declare myself guilty, well I can't avoid it, although every question can be answered simply with:

EVERYTHING WAS A LIE. I have no way to prove it. I'm at fault. I regret it.

Quote:
No pierdan su tiempo y dicten sentencia. La reputacion ya fue manchada y haga lo que haga yo, no se va a enmendar. Lo que la va a lavar es lo que yo haga mañana, el sabado, el domingo, la proxima semana. Los proximos años que le dedique a este sitio.
Don't waste your time and carry out the sentencing. My reputation is already tarnished and no mater what I do, it can't be changed. What I will {wash} is what I will do tomorrow, Saturday, Sunday, next week. The next years that I will dedicate to this site.
Old 2009-07-01, 00:46   Link #2193
Yot-chan
Minmay Guard

He knows how to lay it on thick, doesn't he?
Old 2009-07-01, 00:59   Link #2194
stray
Speedy Sea Cucumber

Quote:
He knows how to lay it on thick, doesn't he?
lol yeah...

The rest of it he basically is saying LEAVE ME ALONE!!! On the other sites he goes to, so... I'm going to leave it alone. DeX, feel free to handle that part; Gubaba seems satisfied, I think the fandom has basically gotten as much of an answer as it's going to get and... well I kind of feel like shit about translating one of the first interviews of his way way back with cheesie that spread throughout the English fandom as we all started believing bullshit about Ohnogi.

It sucks, and the guy... well, nevermind, fuck Shaloom. Respect to the Don of Macross fandom, Gubaba/Yot-chan for getting to the bottom of it, respect to the Macross fandom, who even if I haven't been around the forums much is still my family, nakama, kindred, etc. and is a hell of alot stronger than some bullshit ass lies. One.
Old 2009-07-01, 01:08   Link #2195
Yot-chan
Minmay Guard

Quote:
lol yeah...

The rest of it he basically is saying LEAVE ME ALONE!!! On the other sites he goes to, so... I'm going to leave it alone. DeX, feel free to handle that part; Gubaba seems satisfied, I think the fandom has basically gotten as much of an answer as it's going to get and... well I kind of feel like shit about translating one of the first interviews of his way way back with cheesie that spread throughout the English fandom as we all started believing bullshit about Ohnogi.
I think EVERYONE was fooled with that one. A lot of the liner notes where pretty convincing, too. No need to blame yourself for any of it. How were you supposed to tell it was fake? No one had seen the real magazine at that point!

Quote:
It sucks, and the guy... well, nevermind, fuck Shaloom. Respect to the Don of Macross fandom, Gubaba/Yot-chan for getting to the bottom of it...
Whoa, whoa, whoa...I know you're joking, but really, a title like that's the LAST thing I want. I'm just a guy with too much spare time who started wondering how to get ahold of all the great-sounding novels mentioned in the liner notes.

If you want to praise me for anything, wait until my Complete Macross Translation Project is complete (a few years from now). Now THAT'S something I'll be proud of!
Old 2009-07-01, 01:30   Link #2196
stray
Speedy Sea Cucumber

Quote:
IWhoa, whoa, whoa...I know you're joking, but really, a title like that's the LAST thing I want. I'm just a guy with too much spare time who started wondering how to get ahold of all the great-sounding novels mentioned in the liner notes.

If you want to praise me for anything, wait until my Complete Macross Translation Project is complete (a few years from now). Now THAT'S something I'll be proud of!
Come on, you can't lay a smackdown like that and not get some kind of reputation. Although I am looking forward to the complete project.

In all seriousness tho I'm pretty sure everyone does appreciate it... except maybe Shaloom. If nobody gets a full TL up I'll probably copy paste to MW forums before I go to bed... I summarized a bit too much I think. It's still 99% though at least.
Old 2009-07-01, 02:13   Link #2197
DeX-kun

Well here it is guys, sorry it took me so long again but I always like to keep things organized. Anyways, enjoy the square-dance :

*Again, the comments in red that are contained within brackets are just my own comments about his response*

Quote:
Well, it seems like I was irresponsible

As such, my irresponsibility was presenting information and constructing judgments on that information. By the facts itself, I obviously can't verify anything, therefore it's FALSE.

I'm writing this. So that there will be no doubt.

Until I can prove it by checking through calls, investigations, interviews, printed materials, the information is false. Or a Rumor if you don't like ugly words. [We've been waiting a month, actually, even longer than that, for you to be able to prove it. Wait, he might go and interview Kawamori again <_<]

Now let's make it clear:

I did not write the information to deceive.

Or to make fun of you.

Or publicity for the site.

The site crashed because if you remember, this is the forum in Spanish to discuss the series, putting images of quality, what we saw in streaming, to comment (even the old hosts threw us away because of over load of users, not because of the liner notes). [Let's take a trip down memory lane, although this still has nothing to do with Ohnogi. /facepalm]

You can not deceive people in an era of internet and the sacred copy paste, it's extremely difficult.

Because this site is not an unknown hidden club. It's a site that google has classified as the official number 1 source in Spanish. And it's obvious that there are 20 forums and users who love to copy paste things that are here.

That's why I call my attitude IRRESPONSIBLE. If you want to believe that I wanted to see your faces is like believing that I (the founder of this site) would have wanted to see this site destroyed. Of course I wasn't looking for that, this site is my pride and if you are upset with this error, I am very pissed at myself for not being wise in finding a better way to fix or handle this. [Your course of action is irresponsible, not just your attitude <_<]

Obviously NOT EVERYONE will comply with my explanation. There will be people who want more details, questions, interrogations, trial and sentencing. And even create a gif of myself to post it on 4chan. There will be people that from now on will doubt if I exist, if I am a (insert insult tag here) or there will be people that turn their backs to this page and continue with their life. There are plenty of people that are bothered. To them, I give them my apologies and again I reiterate my apologies. [Really now...you're apologizing for all the wrong reasons]

But I can't do any more than that.

Administratively, I've received my punishment, the indifference between the "friends" of the forum (not all, some are greeting me on MSN at the moment) but I brought it upon myself and I want to try and go back to the way things were 3 weeks ago.

Will it take years? I don't know, I guess as long as it takes. The easy way out is to leave the forums. But I will not.

This will obviously cause discomfort, I have no idea what is going to happen with my friends iker and bau, at least I've spoken with Erick and I have no problems with him (hey...my right hand man, don't do it again and apologize).

And that, I'm once again doing it here.

You can post questions and questions: "why did you say x things? why?, I can not believe you do not want to cheat the people"

When it comes down to it, they are the beliefs of others and I can't change that.

In this "trial", I stand before the judge as guilty, and I have pleaded guilty. If there are prosecutors who wish to interrogate me even though I pleaded guilty, then I can't avoid it, even though every question can be simply answered with:

EVERYTHING IS FALSE - I don't have a way to prove anything. I'm guilty. I'm sorry. [Contradiction?]

Don't waste your time and dictate sentencing. My reputation has already been tarnished and no matter what I do, it will not amend. What is going to change is what I do tomorrow, Saturday, Sunday, next week. And the next few years I devote to this site.

How? By not being absent, being "here" in the forum and trying to win back a spot in the community. I will not leave. Because this is my house just like it is yours.

================================================

Now to Gubaba and all of my "stalkers" I want to say something serious.

What I do with my free time during the day, if I visit site X or if at 4pm I'm on veteransclan forum is my decision and my business. I decide when to respond here and when to come here. I do not have any obligation to precisely be here because I have to attend to matters in veteransclan, youtube, or bajocontrol.vg

If you all believe that because I'm on veteransclan (where I am the deputy leader) bajocontrol.vg (where I am an assistant) and because I'm not in MG means that I am "evading" your answers or thinking of a response, understand this. [I wasn't sure about this line, "sabra el FSM que piensen," but I tried. It seems that he's speaking with authority now ]

I will continue doing it, I will preferentially continue to visit those websites until I can find a balance and am able to visit MG more frequently.

I don't need to explain myself as to what I do on those sites and why at that certain time, I won't be here, but I will do it.

[I will proceed to summarize the following]:

Quote:
Veteransclan es un videogame clan de xbox live y ps3 mexicano al cual pertenezco desde hace 6 años, desde mayo de este año, yo y su lider (gamertag inubass por si le quieren preguntar) invertimos dinero para volver un clan profesional de videojuegos. Tiene patrocinadores, tienen los jugadores elite un sueldo.

Y hoy como secretario, tengo que coordinar apoyos y premios con patrocinadores porque estamos en un torneo de eliminatoria al Word cyber Games que en unos dias se celebrará en Santa Fe en Mexico DF. Veteransclan es un sitio que merece en este momento una atencion preferencial porque tengo dinero invertido y tengo que coordinar muchos eventos, los que sigan mi Twitter sabran que tipo de gente me sigue y de lo que hacemos.

Tambien soy editor adjunto y patrocinador de Bajocontrol.vg Es un magazine online de Cine, musica y videojuegos. El editor en Jefe es Jose Mario Saucedo Aka Azevrec. Yo ayudo un grupo de editores y le damos forma a ese magazine, antes era la revista en Fisico "factor game rush" que la publicaba la cadena de tiendas Blockbuster. A mi me invitó saucedo a participar en su magazine desde hace 1 año y desde que la revista se canceló para convertirse en Magazine Online, me integré a su staff, inclusive poniendo capital para su funcionamiento. Pronto por ejemplo vamos a tener inclusive un programa de Televisión. Y por ende, el movimiento administrativo es muy grande. Me esta siviendo el como trabajar en una revista del lado "editorial". El cual ignoraba mucho el como funciona el trabajar en un medio impreso.

Asi que stalkers, si realmente quieren seguirme a donde vaya, les invito a que entren a estos sitios:

forums.veteransclan.net

bajocontrol.vg

Si quieren decirle a las comunidades alla lo que ha sucedido aqui, adelante. Yo de hecho ya les dije todo lo que ha sucedido e inclusive fui "botnana" en los chats del staff (porque tenemos en los foros de alla un chat integrado). Les pase los links de sus temas en el chat. No tienen link a esta discusion porque este tema solo lo pueden leer los usuarios registrados en MG. Pero pues si quieren llevar su odio y deseo de justicia a otros foros, adelante. Es su tiempo, no el mio. Les reitero que aqui en MG ya me he disculpado y lo volvi a hacer aqui de nuevo en este post.
[Basically all he talks about here is the other sites he mentions in which he visits frequently, which are "forums.veteransclan.net" and "bajocontrol.vg" and he goes on to explain what his role is within each of those websites, which of course is irrelevant to us since all we want to know about is all the false information that he has spread <_< He also goes on to explain how he has invested money into those sites and how he takes those places as a higher priority than MG (Macross Generation.)

He then goes on to invite his so-called "stalkers" to follow him because he won't care since they're just wasting their time (I think you're one of his stalkers Gubaba ) Then he re-states how he has already apologized , etc, etc.
]

[Now onto the last part of the post]:

Seriously, do not waste your time in watching my online activities. You will still see me on veterans clan at lunch time instead of MG. You will still see me online at Bajocontrol.vg in the mornings instead of MG. You will still see me on youtube while I'm on MG. It's my time and I decide how to spend it.

If you take my activities to a very personal level of offense and despite my personal apology, even if you take it personally, then... personally, I ask forgiveness. (again).

Omar Peimbert - Shaloom

PS - Incidentally, I'm going to play for a while in SFIV Xbox live, someone wants to split the snout virtually? My gamertag is Shaloom.Los to see xbox live and chat with me if you wish. [So much for taking it seriously <_<]

"Aishiteru ~ I Love You"

Last edited by DeX-kun; 2009-07-01 at 02:39.
Old 2009-07-01, 04:10   Link #2198
magnuskn

God. This guy is full of shit. He just throws out a "everything in the liner notes is false" line to skirt responsibility to explain where the material in doubt ( which isn´t everything in the liner notes, according to Gubaba himself ) came from and then goes on a rant on how people are turning against him and that people are stalking him on the internet.

I´m waiting for the sockpuppets, I really am.

Last edited by magnuskn; 2009-07-01 at 04:20.
magnuskn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-01, 04:52   Link #2199
BetoJR
A blast from the past
*Artist

Glad he admitted the lies and fabrications - in however roundabout way as he did. Never again am I going to trust an online translation, if not from some of the people I know. That's his legacy, for you.

BetoJR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-01, 07:24   Link #2200
Tak
Catholic = Cat addiction?

And to think Spanish actually came in handy on a Macross forum...

I feel useless...

- Tak

Remember, the toes you step on today may be connected to the @ss you have to kiss tomorrow.
Tak is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, romance