Maybe the Four Conditions refer to the conditions for ending the season

1. Green light for season 2
2. Bigger budget for season 2
3. More songs for the voice actors in season 2
4. Yuki's boobs get even bigger in season 2
Old 2011-06-14, 22:48   Link #2022
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Yukki's breast dont need to get any bigger.. they are fine, so is everyone else.. i cant even imagin Eclair with larger chest..
Old 2011-06-14, 23:08   Link #2023
Sekirei07

Well summer comic mart is almost here so you won't have to imagine soon
Old 2011-06-15, 00:18   Link #2024
Deconstructor
Crossdressing Menmatic

They went rather overboard with the concert. If the concert directors had control over the weather, it would have started raining cats and dogs.

Ricotta probably found the way for Cinque to return home, but doesn't want him to go. My question is whether she's crying due to finding out Cinque can never be summoned again afterward. Or maybe she just saw the latest episode of Hanasaku Iroha and is crying at Ohana's struggle.

Honestly if I were Cinque I'd stay in Flonyard, Cinque would get bouncing, stationary and non-existent breasts on demand. You can pet anyone you want and they'll blush at you and smile. Not to mention fighting fake wars and clearing obstacle courses, both at the same time. The laser beams and flaming hoverboard very much seal the deal.

Episode 11 Rating: 8/10
Deconstructor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-15, 00:43   Link #2025
liro
Super Driver

Episode 11 lacks the animation budget to animate the concert. The animators spending all their budget on animating Yukikaze's jiggling breasts.

Old 2011-06-15, 02:04   Link #2026
FlameSparkZ
the "Z" is for "Zeta"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostfriendly View Post
Spoiler for ep 11 horoscope plot resolution:
Spoiler for Actually...:

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
I think the only conditions on him is if he returns back he wouldn't be able to come back to flanyald or what ever spelling that fantasy world is. Nothing big. I think the story isn't dark enough to have another gloomy sacrifice or dark conditions.
Strangely enough, Tatsumaki (the orange scarf dog) went to Earth and brought Cinque back with no problems...but it seems going back doesn't work the same way
And yet, the summoning knife can still be used to open a small portal to allow communications between worlds

*wonders if anyone else noticed what Rouge was doing when the concert began* >_>

Last edited by FlameSparkZ; 2011-06-15 at 09:03.
FlameSparkZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-15, 02:39   Link #2027
Pellissier
♪~ Daydreaming ~♪
*Graphic Designer
*Administrator

These two had to be done.

Freebies.
Old 2011-06-15, 02:49   Link #2028
mangatron
worshipping the pantyhose

Episode 11

Hahaha HA, episode 11!

Spoiler for mangatronism:

*runs from Millimeter fans*

But it's all over a bit too quick! While I was right that Yukikaze and Brioche were right down there waiting for it, I still think the whole evil sword thing is resolved without much of an explanation. Like, who built it (Biscuitti Factories?), where'd it come from (summoned from another world?), and why wasn't it a giant octopus instead of a sword, at least those magic tentacles would have made more sense tantalizing the girls of Flonyard.

But whatever, Leon-sama is sorry, Yukikaze is probably a 900 yr old, and peace reigns in the land. Except for the part where we didn't get to see much of a fight the last couple of eps, with the Color girls getting as short of a fight as their ep 05 battle, we only got 1 scene of General Goodwin, and Rolan and Bernard still remain on the sidelines like always. And Ricochet never used her artillery...

I kinda laughed though when we were shown more scenes of Leon-sama in Millimeter's special place. They were really, really close....

But more importantly we got deredere Eclair! Blushing Eclair! Eclair who-didn't-gut-punch Sink when he grabbed her I bet she's gonna cry when Sink leaves

Anyways, quite a concert that was. Millimeter has the technology to change clothes at will? So it doesn't have to be a leaf? She could have used this last ep when her clothes disappeared XD

Oh, and Millimeter joins my harem because she has twintails!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dist View Post
Is it only me, or was the animation really weak while Milhi was singing? Her face looked really weird..
It's because most, if not all of it, was CG animated. Considering she was heavily in motion, I guess that made it cheaper

Quote:
Originally Posted by liro View Post
Episode 11 lacks the animation budget to animate the concert. The animators spending all their budget on animating Yukikaze's jiggling breasts.

Yeah, she had the better part of the budget in this ep, even that part when she was dodging the sword. And why not? Clearly she's a bright spot in this series
mangatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-15, 04:53   Link #2029
Seiryuu

I see a few people agreed with me about the animation of this concert being a little weird. Admittedly, one rule I hadn't thought of for why Rico would cry could be that while a hero can be summoned any number of times, a certain length of time must pass between each summon, and it's a very long one, such as five to ten years perhaps... Then they'd jump past A's and go straight to a StrikerS season, and hopefully in that time the harem members haven't fallen in love with someone else.

I'm waiting for Becky action, and would love to see Becky fight with some of Cinque's new ladies, but I also want to see Nanami put in a little bit of action. All things considered, I'd bet that Cinque's "master" is crushing on him just as much as everyone else.

Oh, one thing I forgot to mention: when the vines showed up and we got a special-angle view, is it just me or did it look like the view went a little too high, and there was nothing THERE...
Seiryuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-15, 05:45   Link #2030
gameboy234

Quote:
Originally Posted by liro View Post

I was both surprised and delighted when i saw that. It just struck me that wow so big and bouncy..
gameboy234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-15, 06:34   Link #2031
Spat

I quite liked episode 11 because pretty much everyone had his/her moment to shine in this episode. Of course, the best way to do that is through fighting scenes, but that would be out of place after the "final battle".

Spoiler for Also:
Spat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-15, 09:54   Link #2032
KyriaL
You are Reading this!

What the? A possible/potential yuri pairing in this series? that's absurd!
KyriaL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-15, 10:50   Link #2033
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by gameboy234 View Post
I was both surprised and delighted when i saw that. It just struck me that wow so big and bouncy..
I'd like to seal myself in those.
Old 2011-06-15, 11:01   Link #2034
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:
Originally Posted by KyriaL View Post
What the? A possible/potential yuri pairing in this series? that's absurd!
yea because two girls that are very close friends definaly indicates possibilities

guess sai from Naruto is gay for his friend, same goes for Sasuke and Naruto.. shall i continue this foolishness? XD

till I see real proof, theres no yuri in this series so far.

Spoiler for stop! right there~:

eh im done repeating my self XD People will be people

Last edited by Kyero Fox; 2011-06-15 at 12:01.
Kyero Fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-15, 13:18   Link #2035
Sekirei07

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
yea because two girls that are very close friends definaly indicates possibilities

guess sai from Naruto is gay for his friend, same goes for Sasuke and Naruto.. shall i continue this foolishness? XD

till I see real proof, theres no yuri in this series so far.

Spoiler for stop! right there~:

eh im done repeating my self XD People will be people
Well her feelings for her are ABOVE the norm even for sister level. Leo clearly stated that she could not bear living if anything would happen to Milly. That is not the normal feelings for family members, sure your sad but most people don't kill themselves just because there sister dies, no matter how strong the bond.
Old 2011-06-15, 13:47   Link #2036
Midonin
Last Engage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
before anyone goes on about songs and "feelings"
It's more than just the song, it's the camera shots chosen around the song. It cut to Leonmichelle first, and during the song, Shinku was blushing around Eclair, and their relationship had been building up earlier. So by process of elimination, this song about wanting your feelings to reach someone (which is one of the running themes of the show), must be directed at Leonmichelle by process of elimination and, once again, taking the show's overarching themes into account.
Midonin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-15, 14:11   Link #2037
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

/sigh I freakin give up, no use arguing with you.

Guess they are lesb for another oh well =/

Guess yukki,borche. Are too huh

Oh and my bad temper can be blamed on this jerk drunk driver that just totalled my right car door

Last edited by Kyero Fox; 2011-06-15 at 14:21.
Kyero Fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-15, 15:43   Link #2038
Deconstructor
Crossdressing Menmatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midonin View Post
It's more than just the song, it's the camera shots chosen around the song. It cut to Leonmichelle first, and during the song, Shinku was blushing around Eclair, and their relationship had been building up earlier. So by process of elimination, this song about wanting your feelings to reach someone (which is one of the running themes of the show), must be directed at Leonmichelle by process of elimination and, once again, taking the show's overarching themes into account.
True, but it's more of a platonic love rather than a romantic one (on the princess's side only; Leonmichelle may be in love with Princess Millihore). I think it's been established the princess is utterly smitten by Cinque, but when he leaves there are definitely other attractive dogs in the Biscotti kingdom. Even Gaul seems like a decent option.
Deconstructor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-15, 15:58   Link #2039
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Nope that song was totally dedicated to leon..............won't be able to drive anywhere for a while... this is why I hate driving in florida.
Old 2011-06-15, 16:03   Link #2040
Midonin
Last Engage

Passive-aggressiveness towards me won't really solve anything on either end. Debate, and debate well. That's all that needs to be done. I've brought up points from the show to defend my position, and you can do likewise.
Midonin is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ecchi, fantasy, harem, shonen