AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > Mahouka [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2014-02-03, 14:15   Link #9941
ahmadyazidozi

well, at least i have not seen TatsuyaxAzusa yet LOL
Old 2014-02-03, 14:20   Link #9942
Kadi
知識の探求者

May I suggest Tatsuya x Leo, with Tatsuya allowing Leo to shoot his sword and all? I bet there are other scenes that serve as fuel as well...
Old 2014-02-03, 14:37   Link #9943
Ophis
Dragon God

Location: Beyond the stars turning left and after passing by a Super Nova enter the Black Hole. House N°∞
Quote:
Originally Posted by pampz21 View Post
Tatsuya isnt friendly as you think he is....To Tatsuya his sister Miyuki is always number one; why would Tatsuya leave Miyuki unguarded to save Erika? Yeah Tatsuya might not be interested in anyone but Erika is clearly interested in Tatsuya; and base on Tatsuya's action he's clearly interested not romantically (yet) in Erika; Tatsuya is the kind of guy that if it doesnt concern Miyuki and him, he wouldnt careless, so when did Erika's business became Tatsuya's?
When did Tatsuya leave Miyuki unguarded to save Erika? Please, show to me in which novel you read that.

Quote:
Maya didnt but Koichi said it, that the only reason that the 10 master clan will contact the Military is to form a good relationship; you should know that the 10 Master clan is different from the govrnment; they themselve built their own govrnmnt
Maya makes contact with the military because of Tatsuya, who is a strategic-class magician and part of Yotsuba.. Koichi simply doesnt know a shit.

Quote:
vol. 12 Miki and Tatsuya's toilet forshadowing;Yeah the Rozens are interested in Tatsuya but why would the heir to the Rozen meet up with a student, if it shown that the Rozen Hates Japan!
A student that did what not even the best companies in the World could do... It makes a lot more sense than the Rozen's heir wanting to meet a half japanese girl who has no talent besides swordsmanship.

Quote:
Where did you found a stone like that?
In Mahouka.
Old 2014-02-03, 15:51   Link #9944
fujin of shadows

What is the meaning of Shiba (司波)?
Old 2014-02-03, 19:45   Link #9945
SoloPanda
Not A Loli-con....

Quote:
Originally Posted by fujin of shadows View Post
What is the meaning of Shiba (司波)?
I think it is supposed to be a variation of the god Shiva. There are many references such as the third eye and such. Also the fake Shiva ice goddess that has become common in games and such would pass for a certain character in here.

The edge of sadomasochism is paper thin
Old 2014-02-03, 20:18   Link #9946
fujin of shadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoloPanda View Post
I think it is supposed to be a variation of the god Shiva. There are many references such as the third eye and such. Also the fake Shiva ice goddess that has become common in games and such would pass for a certain character in here.
Shouldn't the Shiba be written with a kanji of four, considering that they are Yotsuba.....
Old 2014-02-03, 20:27   Link #9947
Rava

No. They are specifically avoiding that.
Old 2014-02-03, 20:30   Link #9948
aswad

hi does anyone know when the latest novel is being released ?
Old 2014-02-03, 20:36   Link #9949
BW95
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by aswad View Post
hi does anyone know when the latest novel is being released ?
April to coincide with the anime.
Old 2014-02-03, 20:38   Link #9950
SoloPanda
Not A Loli-con....

Quote:
Originally Posted by fujin of shadows View Post
Shouldn't the Shiba be written with a kanji of four, considering that they are Yotsuba.....
Hmm perhaps I misunderstood 司 means ruler or judge I believe and 波 would mean sea or waves I believe. not sure what the full name means though.

The edge of sadomasochism is paper thin
Old 2014-02-04, 03:02   Link #9951
pampz21
ShipCore

Quote:
When did Tatsuya leave Miyuki unguarded to save Erika? Please, show to me in which novel you read that.
vol. 10,then the next time Miyuki and Erika meet, she thought there was malice by how Miyuki greeted her

Quote:
Maya makes contact with the military because of Tatsuya, who is a strategic-class magician and part of Yotsuba.. Koichi simply doesnt know a shit.
they still want to form a good relationship, they are lending Tatsuya afterall

Quote:
A student that did what not even the best companies in the World could do... It makes a lot more sense than the Rozen's heir wanting to meet a half japanese girl who has no talent besides swordsmanship
the Rozen probably got an invitation from the 9sc they wouldnt be there for the whole competition unless they were invited, and got interested by the result that Tatsuya have shown, the Rozen probably didnt know that a student named Tatsuya even exist; im mahouka genes are absolute, this is why politcal marriage has been topics from time to time

Quote:
In Mahouka.
then KatsutoxMayumi, HonokaxTatsuya, MasakixMiyuki, are set in stone too huh?

to Believe is to Live,
to Ship is to Believe,
the best part of believe is the Lie,
to Lie to oneself is to Live
and that is the Essence of Life

Old 2014-02-04, 05:02   Link #9952
NutShell

Quote:
Originally Posted by BW95 View Post
This has just occurred to me, but who's gonna be on the cover of volume 13? I mean we've already covered every major character and since the beginning of the school year is already over, no new characters are gonna be introduced. Maybe another master clan member for the Nine Schools Competition in another school? I GOT IT! It's gonna be the Kuroba siblings!
Quote:

Its probably Tatsuya or the twins~
I wish I can see Erika's new visual this coming vol; how long is hair now; probably long as Miyuki?
i wish Minami-chan for new coming cover she was so adorable in dengeki bunko illustration
but Kuroba twins chance for cover probably high, since saegusa twins was for vol 12

who is more powerfull kuroba twins or seagusa twins
Old 2014-02-04, 08:51   Link #9953
bietchie11
OneTrueTatsuya's apostles

Quote:
Originally Posted by NutShell View Post
i wish Minami-chan for new coming cover she was so adorable in dengeki bunko illustration
but Kuroba twins chance for cover probably high, since saegusa twins was for vol 12

who is more powerfull kuroba twins or seagusa twins
I like Kuroba twins more since they offers more: trap and girl.
And they are Tatsuya's cousinz. That makes them innately better.
Politics: Capitalism

-Silentwolfie-

Last edited by bietchie11; 2014-02-04 at 09:23.
Old 2014-02-04, 09:27   Link #9954
Ophis
Dragon God

Location: Beyond the stars turning left and after passing by a Super Nova enter the Black Hole. House N°∞
Quote:
vol. 10,then the next time Miyuki and Erika meet, she thought there was malice by how Miyuki greeted her
You cant possibly be talking about the part where Tatsuya helped Mikihiko and Erika against Angie Sirius, right?

Quote:
they still want to form a good relationship, they are lending Tatsuya afterall
They are obliged to lend Tatsuya to them, he's a strategic-class magician and need to be monitored by the government. You're forgeting the unit that Tatsuya belongs, Kazama dislikes the Ten Master Clans. There's no chance of good relationship here.

Quote:
then KatsutoxMayumi, HonokaxTatsuya, MasakixMiyuki, are set in stone too huh?
See? My LeoxErika on stone is just as absurd as your biased shipping.
Old 2014-02-04, 09:45   Link #9955
pampz21
ShipCore

Quote:
You cant possibly be talking about the part where Tatsuya helped Mikihiko and Erika against Angie Sirius, right?
well yeah, just to tell there are a lot of times that Tatsuya left Miyiki unguarded

Quote:
They are obliged to lend Tatsuya to them, he's a strategic-class magician and need to be monitored by the government. You're forgeting the unit that Tatsuya belongs, Kazama dislikes the Ten Master Clans. There's no chance of good relationship here.
No they arent bcuz Tatsuya isnt a registered strategic-class mage

Quote:
See? My LeoxErika on stone is just as absurd as your biased shipping.
Well atleast mine they showed some love interest unlike Erika x Leo

to Believe is to Live,
to Ship is to Believe,

Old 2014-02-04, 10:15   Link #9956
Ophis
Dragon God

Quote:
well yeah, just to tell there are a lot of times that Tatsuya left Miyiki unguarded
Tatsuya went there to help Mikihiko not Erika. I cant come to understand how you could misunderstand that as leaving Miyuki unguarded to save Erika. Besides, Miyuki is never unguarded, Tatsuya can protect her even if not together, which is the reason as to why Tatsuya can take missions by the military and move more freely than other gardians.

Quote:
No they arent bcuz Tatsuya isnt a registered strategic-class mage
Just because he's not registered doesnt mean that the government let him do as he likes.

Quote:
Well atleast mine they showed some love interest unlike Erika x Leo
They who? Even if Erika likes Tatsuya it is one-sided. You make it looks like Tatsuya treats Erika specially when, in truth, she's not more important than Mizuki to him.
Old 2014-02-04, 10:39   Link #9957
bludvein

This thread has degenerated so much with the shipping. My god.

I actually like Erika, but such a rabid argument is just a pain to read. There is no way she ranks anywhere near Miyuki in Tat's mind no matter how you look at it. That's plain fact, not opinion. The same would be true with Honoka, Mayumi, or anybody else I might care to name. He is hardwired that way. As it stands, from his end they are acquaintances/friends that he likes. That's all.

Tats will have to recover a lot more of his emotions before ANY ship is viable.

So can we actually get back to discussing the work? Any word on the next volume?
Old 2014-02-04, 10:50   Link #9958
pampz21
ShipCore

Quote:
Tatsuya went there to help Mikihiko not Erika. I cant come to understand how you could misunderstand that as leaving Miyuki unguarded to save Erika. Besides, Miyuki is never unguarded, Tatsuya can protect her even if not together, which is the reason as to why Tatsuya can take missions by the military and move more freely than other gardians.
Tatsuya still save Erika; and you cant change the fact that because of that Erika's emotion went berserk in later vol.s, Tatsuya cant teleport you know?! So leaving Miyuki unguarded meaning leaving Miyuki behind without a guard, if Tatsuya can protect Miyuki anywhere then why did Miyuki died on vol. 8 then?Tatsuya is force to take mission because his relationship to his Military status not because he wants to.

Quote:
Just because he's not registered doesnt mean that the government let him do as he likes.
Only few people knows who Tatsuya is duh? did you think that the whole gov. knows; the only people who might know Tatsuya is 101 Battalion and thats mostly it; not the police, even the ten master clan, not even the Kitayama who has some connection to the 10MC can find anything about Tatsuya

Quote:
They who? Even if Erika likes Tatsuya it is one-sided. You make it looks like Tatsuya treats Erika specially when, in truth, she's not more important than Mizuki to him.
Ah... Honoka, Masaki, Katsuto?...then who else do Tatsuya comfort when they are down? as far as I know there are only Miyuki, Erika and Honoka from the beach incident where Tatsuya was the one at fault#!
Yeah Erika isnt as important to Tatsuya on the earlier vol. but on vol. 11 there status escalated to conspirator and assistant!
If she isnt important why spare her and risk their identity to be uncover? He should have killed her the moment she caught on them being Yotsuba....!!Tatsuya just waste the Yotsuba's effort of concealing his identity for more than 10 years#! What is it that benefit Tatsuya by not killing her? She even told Mizuki not to look at him too much bcuz his aura will tell everything about him!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bludvein View Post
This thread has degenerated so much with the shipping. My god.

I actually like Erika, but such a rabid argument is just a pain to read. There is no way she ranks anywhere near Miyuki in Tat's mind no matter how you look at it. That's plain fact, not opinion. The same would be true with Honoka, Mayumi, or anybody else I might care to name. He is hardwired that way. As it stands, from his end they are acquaintances/friends that he likes. That's all.

Tats will have to recover a lot more of his emotions before ANY ship is viable.

So can we actually get back to discussing the work? Any word on the next volume?
I know its a pain to read; but I have to defend her#!

April is what it listed probably before the anime starts; we might get the vol. cover anytime soon tho

to Believe is to Live,
to Ship is to Believe,

Last edited by pampz21; 2014-02-04 at 11:04.
Old 2014-02-04, 11:05   Link #9959
araragi92

Yes he cares his friends(Honoka, Mayumi, Erika, Leo...) but the ONLY very important person for Tatsuya is Miyuki, it's a fact.
Old 2014-02-04, 11:13   Link #9960
Gundamx

Didn't Maya lent let tetsuya to joined military before he even become strategic-class?
Closed Thread

Tags
action, fantasy, harem, incest, mahouka, rettousei, school life, shounen, siblings