AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Aquarion Series > Past Aquarion Series

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2012-06-04, 04:04   Link #861
mixordia

Kagura (Inuyasha) my poor pet dog...
Old 2012-06-04, 13:10   Link #862
ReddyRedWolf

Just bare with me on this theory...

Altair and Vega split because there was an imbalance due to the Tree of Life dying. Their histories were virtually identical but up to a certain point.

Altair is the OVA universe in which the actions of Apollo, Silvia and Reika caused the Great Incident that caused dimensional distortion that affected Earth's magnetic protection, causing ecological damage as well as activating Elements powers. In turn the split caused by the events of the TV universe creates Altair the OVA universe.

Chicken and the egg paradox.

It is also implied OVA Apollo, Reika and Silvia reincarnated into their TV selves.

It makes some sense TV Touma can in turn reincarnate into the OVA universe.
Old 2012-06-05, 02:36   Link #863
Ddraig

Omg that last episode make my head hurt. Just where in the world is the real Apollonius?
Old 2012-06-05, 02:45   Link #864
Thess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ddraig View Post
Omg that last episode make my head hurt. Just where in the world is the real Apollonius?
He's in the Solar Aquarion. Now if other fragments are around:

a) Fudo.
b) Rena/Crea.
c) Both.
d) Alicia.
e) Shushu.
f) Any combination of the ones above.

"Who would understand you after I die? Who else would march forward by your side?"
Old 2012-06-05, 08:32   Link #865
Iwa Ite
Day by Day

Maybe it was posted already, anyway...
http://gallery.minitokyo.net/view/230112
Scan from 2006. See that dog ?
Old 2012-06-05, 08:42   Link #866
GoldenLand
Eaten by goats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iwa Ite View Post
Maybe it was posted already, anyway...
http://gallery.minitokyo.net/view/230112
Scan from 2006. See that dog ?
I can't see that scan, for some reason. I went and looked at Minitokyo and saw which one you probably meant from its thumbnail, but the main image seems to have disappeared. Just getting a "hosted at Minitokyo.net" placeholder image.

If other people can't see it too, the same pic is up at Zerochan. http://www.zerochan.net/1079837

Edit: Oh, and clicking on the placeholder image at Minitokyo works too, though the pic is very big. http://static.minitokyo.net/downloads/12/02/230112.jpg
Old 2012-06-06, 06:42   Link #867
ReddyRedWolf

It's been staring at us the whole time. In episode 16 of Genesis of Aquarion we believed that Rena was Pollon. What we didn't realize Rena sees Apollo as a dog in her eyes.

But then who was Rena? Apollo called Rena to stop hiding and show herself. The vision we saw Apollonius.

Given the latest revelations about Fudo himself and what we previously known about the Aquarion being the Wings of the Sun we can make an educated guess.
Spoiler for Episode 16 hints:

The Aquarion OVA showed events that were erased in the Book of Genesis in the TV series. Namely how Apollonius died and the identity of the third pilot.

We thought Fudo was the third pilot. Taking the place of Scorpius. Except Scorpius was always the third pilot.

What Fudo did was misdirection. How does Fudo know about the war 12,000 and 24,000 years before. Since Gen and Zen is the same person?

Fudo is in fact one part of Apollonius. Mykage asked him where he was keeping his body given his current ugly form.

You see the soul of Apollonius stayed within the Aquarion after his death. Which is why he can posses Apollo.

But as for his body and heart they became their own entities.

Those entities are Fudo and Rena. Non-aging beings like the Shadow Angels.

This is why Fudo is such a know it all that infuriates Silvia/Mikono. This is why Rena can read the Book of Genesis.

Where is Rena in this lifetime? I can only guess with Crea kissing Shrade's blood she is Rena. As Rena has vampiric qualities. She wasn't an Element as the rest as Elements appeared due to the Great Incident side effect. The bad drawings seem to confirm it. Though unlike her previous incarnation she is unsure of herself as the future is unpredictable. Rena had a bit of help with the dimensional distortions from the OVA universe helping her. The OVA versions of Apollo, Silvia and Reika/Scorpius reincarnated to their alternate selves. It is not unfathomable the Aquarion itself reincarnated in the TV universe. Which also dragged along Fudo and Rena as both are parts of Apollonius.
Old 2012-06-06, 09:58   Link #868
mayumi

So new spoilers say Amata would love Mikono even if she became a man. I really don't see the point of torturing Zessica if their end game was definite from the start. They could have just made Zessica the Sirius of EVOL and have her own pairing. But no they just didn't care.
Old 2012-06-06, 10:00   Link #869
Destined_Fate

We all know that Amata would totally not love Mikono in "that" way if she were a man. They're just trolling harder, since their having Amata argueing with Kagura kinda fell flat on its face considering Kagura is just a piece of Amata, than ever now to try and justify their inability to make the pairing work on its own two feet yet keep it as their end game.

I fully expect them to kick Zessica even more and be completely lost as to why fans hate Amata even more when they make him say more heartless things concerning what just happened to Zessica.

"Zessica you live! Thanks for coming back to help me get Mikono because I will only love her and never you, ever!"

Will be...

"You lost control of your body? Man.... Glad Mikono isn't being invaded by a gay angel or isn't a man. Think if I gotten with you, now that would be just awkward."
Old 2012-06-06, 10:13   Link #870
GoldenLand
Eaten by goats

Quote:
Originally Posted by mayumi View Post
So new spoilers say Amata would love Mikono even if she became a man.
Where did you hear the spoilers from? I have to say, that sounds really sweet.

And it is very convenient, considering that Mikono might be turning into a man on Altair. As far as I know, we don't have confirmation of her being the True Eve yet.
Old 2012-06-06, 10:19   Link #871
Destined_Fate

If she isn't it would actually be a decent plot twist. Have Alicia always being the true eve but Mykage is keeping her in that state because it doesn't suit his purposes for Altair to be fixed.
Old 2012-06-06, 10:34   Link #872
Triple_R
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Triple_R
Quote:
Originally Posted by mayumi View Post
So new spoilers say Amata would love Mikono even if she became a man.
The all-Digging Bros Double Date! Andy with MIX(Y) and Amata with Mikono-Y! Coming soon!
Old 2012-06-06, 12:10   Link #873
mayumi

Spoilers

24話「ephemera」
大西信介 波多野浩平 津田尚克 福世孝明

25話「アダムの断片」
岡田麿里 大川原保豪 小峰正頼

26話「非公開」
岡田麿里 米田和博 河森正治 米澤優

アニメディアより抜粋

ミカゲの目的は遠大で、アマタをふたつに分けたことも、「太陽の翼」の復
活も、すべてある目的を
果たすためだったのです。ふたつの星、ふたつの魂、ふたつのアクエリオン
のぶつかり合いが
物語の終盤のキーになってきます。

アマタとカグラの決着を含め、物語は収束に向かいます。「なぜこんなこと
を!?」と感じたような
部分も良い感じにまとまるので、どうか最後まで見て大河ドラマのカタルシ
スを感じてください!
(山本監督)

いかなる危機にも決して動じることなく地球を見守ってきた不動が、やっと
動き出します。
そのきっかけはクレアの言葉なのですが、彼女も最終回では思い切った行動
にでますよ!

アマタはミコノが男になっても愛すると思います。
「顔はミコノさんだ」とか一生懸命自分を説得しながら(笑)。カグラは興
味を失ってしまうかも…(監督)

「ゼシカはミカゲに唇にまでちゅーされましたが、このキスはまったく愛が
ありません。ミカゲはなんだかんだいって
一途というか、人間を愛することはないので、この二人の間に愛は永遠に
成立しないでしょう」(監督)

背景が宇宙

左側が奥にミカゲ、前に全裸ゼシカ
右側がアマタとカグラが背中合わせになってる

内山のコメントがあるけど特にバレ情報はなし
Old 2012-06-06, 12:28   Link #874
kuromitsu

Ha! XDDD I think Kagura would be very confused for a while, and then he would go "...but we can still be bros!" or something. XD;; Meanwhile Amata would do his best to appear as natural and unruffled as possible, and of course he would fail. But he'd probably pull through, somehow.

Fudou finally getting off his ass, that should be interesting.

And YES we're going to have an Aquarion showdown!!

Last edited by kuromitsu; 2012-06-06 at 12:50.
Old 2012-06-08, 08:09   Link #875
Winged_Memories
Mi Corazon

Can we get the above translated? I can only understand some but my Japanese is not highly developed yet LOL and google translate just makes it read even more funnier and confusing LOL...pretty pretty please ;D
Old 2012-06-08, 08:36   Link #876
kuromitsu

Since I'm having a very slow day at work...

Mykage actually has a very ambitious purpose that lies behind him separating Amata & Kagura, reviving the Wings of the Sun, etc. Pitting two planets, two souls, two Aquarions against one another - this will become the key to the endgame. (the two souls are probably Amata & Kagura, so I guess here's the answer as to whether either of them is "fake" or not...)

Apparently the end will be really epic and cathartic, like the finale of a taiga drama (HA! XD) with the Kagura vs Amata showdown, and the wtf bits will all fall into place. (I really hope they can pull it off, but I think by the end it'll be too late...)

Fudou, who has been watching over the Earth and never intervened no matter what kind of crisis happened, will finally get off his ass. The direct reason is Crea's words, but Crea will also shine in the last ep.

"Amata would love Mikono even if she turned into a guy. He would try to convince himself thinking 'he looks like Mikono' and such. (laughs) As for Kagura, he'd probably lose interest [in guy!Mikono]..."

"Mykage kissed Zessica but not out of love, at all. Mykage is set on only one person, and he wouldn't love a human. These two would never ever fall in love." (we would've never guessed this... )

The rest is the explanation of the illustration: on the right Amata & Kagura with their backs to each other, on the left Mykage and a naked Zessica, the background is the universe.

Last edited by kuromitsu; 2012-06-08 at 08:48.
Old 2012-06-08, 10:15   Link #877
OMG_Zerg_Rush

Sigh, do you think it's asking too much to get a ending where the villan it beaten and no one else dies? Heck they can even leave to romance open ended I'm just a little tired of all these show lately having bittersweet endings. I mean they did it with marcross frontier and it was ok.
Old 2012-06-08, 10:57   Link #878
mayumi

More spoiler?
パッシュのポスターはEDのゼシカみたいな鏡ごしの険しい顔のアマタとカグラ
2人が触ってるところから波紋が出来てるし、カグラが出て来ようとしてるみたいでEDそのまま

シュレードは1クールめのラストで死ぬ予定だったけど、ジンユノのエピソードが入ってきたんで 延期
本当に死んだのか、時空を越えてしまったのか?という曖昧さを出すために過去が語られる回で退 場

双星の書のシーンでカイエンがリアルだと言って実際に怪我したのは
あそこが単なるイメージではなく空間と時間が生きてるのではないかと思わせるため
双星の書に書かれてる事は本当に過去なのか?それとも何かをともなって現在も生き続けてるのか ?ということ
Old 2012-06-08, 12:21   Link #879
kuromitsu

Not really, though it may prepare the ground for some more twists and/or a movie or OVA.

Anyway, first it talks about the poster that came with Pash (Amata & Kagura standing in front of a mirror like Zessica in the first ED, etc.). Also, stuff we already knew about - Shrade was originally set to die halfway but in the end they made Jin die instead.

Also, re: Shrade - IS HE REALLY DEAD? OR DID HE JUST TRANSCEND DIMENSIONS? This is important, because...
The reason why Cayenne felt the scene with the Book of Twin Stars so real is that it probably was real. The scenes weren't still images, but living space-time. (Or something along those lines.) Was it really the past? Or is it still living alongside us...? *dun-dun-dun!*
Old 2012-06-10, 06:36   Link #880
GoldenLand
Eaten by goats

Before the final bunch of eps come out, on the unlikely off-chance that mysterious ShuShu revelations are going to take place, I'd like to place my guess now: ShuShu is Sirius' reincarnation.

If it turns out to be true, I will laugh. If it turns out to be false, I'll console myself by thinking I liked my idea better. Unless, of course, EVOL manages something funnier.
Closed Thread