AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2004-09-18, 18:52   Link #41
Hamurabi

Fourth Hokage, Naruto's Father?

I'm extremely sorry if this has already been discussed. If it has, a mod may lock at it their behest.

Now, a friend of mine claims Naruto has ties, be they of actual blood, or something else, to the Fourth. He cites Naruto's quickness to learn the Rasengan, the Fourth's choice to imprison the Kyuubi within Naruto, and their physical similarities as evidence. I am in a neutral position -- IMHO, the evidence is there, but I don't know that it adds up.

What do you guys think?
Old 2004-09-18, 19:00   Link #42
Kurz
Gao~ a sound for the ages

Location: I live in a relm of swirling of thought and emotion, Ever lost in the relm of infinite possiblities.
Well Since the Forth created the Rasegan from scratch. It probably take a few years to master it.

But Naruto had a tutor. There are smiliarities but we dont know the connections yet only thing we have are theories .

This Has been discussed many times before though. No one flame....
Old 2004-09-18, 19:09   Link #43
Dauthi
Searching for the Cure

Yeah it has its own thread.

First off, Kyuubi was sealed into a newborn with an umbillical cord. So if the fourth knocked someone up, not only did nobody know about the fourth having a child, but she just happened to give birth around the same time the Kyuubi attacks the village.

Regardless of the fact theres a demon in him, if he was the fourths son he would still receive respect from the people of the village, or something would have been mentioned about him being the fourths son.
Old 2004-09-18, 19:56   Link #44
xyrrus

Instead of being sorry whether it's been discussed, don't be sorry and use the search function.
Old 2004-09-18, 21:58   Link #45
naruto_117

Quote:
Originally Posted by xyrrus
Instead of being sorry whether it's been discussed, don't be sorry and use the search function.
So true.
Old 2004-09-18, 22:46   Link #46
strategos

When Naruto and Michael Jackson first met, oppps I mean Orochimaru. Oro said that Naruto and Ninetails Chakra were Mixing together. So probably the 4th sealed Ninetails to teach him a leasson or to show him something.
Old 2004-09-18, 22:48   Link #47
LipidSama
Stupid Genin

the 4th did not create the rasengan from scratch, tsunade told Jiriya that no one can master his move, the 4th was an exception, Jiriya was the one who made it, the 4th learned it from him. and as for Kyuubi being inside naruto, and his connection to the 4th, he might be, who knows. Maybe Naruto is the 4th we will see, and what is up with narutos wiskers..i mean cmon lol...j/k
Old 2004-09-18, 23:53   Link #48
wb_hicks

Quote:
Originally Posted by LipidSama
the 4th did not create the rasengan from scratch, tsunade told Jiriya that no one can master his move, the 4th was an exception, Jiriya was the one who made it, the 4th learned it from him. and as for Kyuubi being inside naruto, and his connection to the 4th, he might be, who knows. Maybe Naruto is the 4th we will see, and what is up with narutos wiskers..i mean cmon lol...j/k

ummm the 4th did create the jutsu thats why is has be said to be his jutsu . it took him yrs to create the technique but the only able to learn the jutsu was jaraiya until naruto. i thnk you need to reread of rewatch that part again
Old 2004-09-19, 00:52   Link #49
Rurik
Golden

Quote:
Originally Posted by wb_hicks
ummm the 4th did create the jutsu thats why is has be said to be his jutsu . it took him yrs to create the technique but the only able to learn the jutsu was jaraiya until naruto. i thnk you need to reread of rewatch that part again
yes indeed is like that Is a Jutsu made by the 4th....as Jiraya said once...Someime the teacher can learn from the student
Old 2004-10-13, 21:03   Link #50
qwertyfighter

Naruto and 4th Hokage relationship

I don't know, I got this feelings saying Naruto is the son of the 4th, bcoz they looks like each other, and they master rasengan, and Jiraiya looks after Naruto, chooses Naruto over sasuke
Old 2004-10-13, 21:08   Link #51
Animizzle
Cool as a Cucumber

HOLY MOTHER OF JESUS.

my dear boy, PLEASE use the search function on this beautiful forum and you will come up with at least a whopping 5 threads regarding this question.
Old 2004-10-13, 21:11   Link #52
muramasa007

heres my theory

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwertyfighter
I don't know, I got this feelings saying Naruto is the son of the 4th, bcoz they looks like each other, and they master rasengan, and Jiraiya looks after Naruto, chooses Naruto over sasuke
maybe cuz naruto is related to the fourth hokage becuz y would he give naruto the 9 tails demon foxes pwr? or the fourth hokage is naruto's grandpa just like konohamaru. but sadly...no one has the answers except for the creator himself!
Old 2004-10-14, 02:40   Link #53
ninja massacre

Send a message via MSN to ninja massacre
Can't believe a person created one more thread about this. The latest got closed directly. As that eyebrow guy said, use the search function!
Closed Thread