AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Umineko

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2012-01-05, 18:06   Link #2261
Nanashi_1337

If anyone wants more information about boss B.Battlers:

- Whatever settings you have for matches, they will change in this fight. It will be two rounds with a level 2 lifebar. Oh, and Infinite Time.

- Team of two Black Battlers. Both with full power just starting, aka 5 bars.

- Both have the majority of abilities. The ones I noticed are: Resurrection (Battler), StunBoost (Ange), AutoGuard (Shannon), CounterBoost (Ronove), ArmorBoost (Dlanor), InfinitySP (Beatrice), Berserk (EVAtrice), Patience (George), BreakBoost (Siesta 410), ForceCounter (Erika) and Massacre (B.Battler). He doesn't have Brimful (Virgilia), Detachment (Rosa), Silent Attack (Kanon), ShaveBoost (Jessica) and AttackTouch (Lucifer). That, or I didn't notice it. I'm quite sure he doesn't have Detachment, and Silent Attack is worthless if he has it because of the amount of damage he does, which makes you gain power faster.

- Grab equals to instant stun because of StunBoost and the increase of damage. And the majority of times, before the round starts, he likes to stick near you to make sure he starts the round by grabbing you. He will also use this strategy a lot in this fight.

- Jumping near him equals to him using his Dragon Punch. All the time, unless he's not in range or is doing another action.

- Don't bother hitting him while he runs, he has AutoGuard to block any attack while dashing.

- Because of the combination of Resurrection and Massacre, he can recover health by just waiting or by hitting you, making it hard to lower his health. And it doesn't help that your output damage is low because of ArmorBoost, which raises defense.

- The combination of ForceCounter, CounterBoost and Berserk makes him to tremendous amounts of damage in any attack.

- The AI is really good at countering anything you do, and likes to use Guard Touch to be able to start a combo against you, making any offensive strategy too risky. He also has plenty of power to afford the Guard Touch too.

- His favourite combo: (Guard Touch)+3 normals+Metafield+level2super+Metasuper. You can replace the black part with any of his specials/supers except the projectile one for more combos. 90% of the time he will do a combo after stunning you.

- Remember that his Metafield will make him gain abilities that he lost after using, aka InfinitySP. It doesn't double the effect of the existing ones, didn't see his damage output increase in the Metafield.

- He will always cancel your Metafield if he has enough power. Make sure to use it when he has spent it all (unfortunately on your face).

- He may use his projectile if he's far away and you try to do something (like throwing a projectile). I've never seen him using the super variation. This special is probably the safest way to inflict him damage, as AutoGuard doesn't trigger. Another safest way is with his Sommelier version of attack, but he normally only uses it in combos. Notice the may, please. Other times he will just rush towards you and keep presuring you.

INSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANITY!!
Old 2012-01-05, 18:27   Link #2262
Tong
Many RPGs, Little Time

Send a message via MSN to Tong
In short:

- Attack him = Lose 50%/25%
- Make him block = Lose 50%
- Activate Meta = Lose all of your gauges
- Miraculously FULL combo him = 20% of his health. DONT GET HIT.
- Spam projectiles = Black Hole/Violation Finger to the face
- Get hit = Loser 50% AND Totally recovers his
Old 2012-01-05, 18:48   Link #2263
CrimsonMoonMist

1st Ougon combo exhibition out on Nico,
and it is quite the watch even though it starts off quite simple
Old 2012-01-05, 22:08   Link #2264
Meltyred

How many of that specials did B.battler use in the last combo....
It's almost as if he could chain it longer with Beato...
It's really evil....
Old 2012-01-05, 22:48   Link #2265
adiosToreadon

Hi guys, I wanted to know that when you go to the stage select screen and adjust the music, if you go to the default bgm and start pressing down, what is the list of songs in english?
Old 2012-01-05, 22:56   Link #2266
Oblivion

What the... that last combo is insane. The damage wasn't that high compared to other combos but the number of hits...
Old 2012-01-05, 23:07   Link #2267
dreammeen

Japanese always amaze me.
Old 2012-01-05, 23:10   Link #2268
Meltyred

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oblivion View Post
What the... that last combo is insane. The damage wasn't that high compared to other combos but the number of hits...
Super long combos are now worthless cause of damage scaling.
Which means they are only there for flashiness now.
At least there isn't a infinite for now...
Old 2012-01-05, 23:16   Link #2269
maximilianjenus
[E]

I was under the impression that the last combo was an infinite loop, since beato gives bbatora a free lv2 while bbatora's on time charges one stock that is necesary for the meta.
Old 2012-01-06, 00:26   Link #2270
Joachim13
Finite Witch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanashi_1337 View Post
No, because of the lack of SP. Unfortunately, we don't have 5 powerbar like B.Battler, we start at 0.
I thought you always started out matches with 0 SP? And do you mean that Rosa's Detachment doesn't affect B. Battler? If so, Rosa just lost points.

Oh, and I couldn't help but laugh out how easy the game looks in that video. In a real fight though the opponent would have countered the metas, but all of the kicking you when your one the ground sounds insanely cruel. Love how they used Declaration of Love for that.
Old 2012-01-06, 00:31   Link #2271
LyricalAura
Dea ex Kakera

Quote:
Originally Posted by maximilianjenus View Post
I was under the impression that the last combo was an infinite loop, since beato gives bbatora a free lv2 while bbatora's on time charges one stock that is necesary for the meta.
Normally the victim would damage touch out of it though.
Old 2012-01-06, 03:45   Link #2272
Snow_Storm
Welcome to primetime!

So, is there a new RP Viewer for the game>

Old 2012-01-06, 04:07   Link #2273
Walterion

Quote:
Originally Posted by LyricalAura View Post
If the guy is godlike enough, he could block the damage touch and start all over again with the combo. But that has a very slim chance of happening.
Old 2012-01-06, 05:20   Link #2274
Meltyred

Tried princess mode.
I hate it to bits.
Old 2012-01-06, 05:42   Link #2275
CrimsonMoonMist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snow_Storm View Post
So, is there a new RP Viewer for the game>
Isn't this part of the record menu it?
Spoiler for RP:
Old 2012-01-06, 06:37   Link #2276
Luxuria

Hi, is there any news for CROSS keybinder? It would really help improve the gameplay of us keyboard users. Thanks
Old 2012-01-06, 09:44   Link #2277
maximilianjenus
[E]

Quote:
Originally Posted by LyricalAura View Post
Agreed, but that's true with any combo, either damage touch or meta counter.
Old 2012-01-06, 10:55   Link #2278
Snow_Storm
Welcome to primetime!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonMoonMist View Post
Isn't this part of the record menu it?
Spoiler for RP:
Ah okay. Didn't notice it was in the records. Silly me.

Now my new question is how I record my online Win/Lose/Draw records?

EDIT: NEvermind I think I've got it.

Last edited by Snow_Storm; 2012-01-06 at 11:07.
Old 2012-01-06, 11:56   Link #2279
CrimsonMoonMist

The gallery in this game continue to baffle me with how much the art in it ranges in quality,
on one hand, you have things that are beautiful/clever/funny/all around interesting etc. like these
Spoiler for good pics:

... And then you have THIS
Spoiler for WHAT??:
It's quite the sudden quality shift. I mean, it's admirable that they give people who aren't particulary good a spot too, but some quality control should be in order.
While on the subject, I'll add that the fact that many of these have been available on the web for a long time don't bother me though,
it's natural that artists would submit their previous works.
Old 2012-01-06, 12:19   Link #2280
TwilightsCall

Send a message via MSN to TwilightsCall
Is there not an option in the Config menu to turn off the fan made CGs? I seem to remember seeing one when I played, but my computer that I had it installed on died a horrible death so I can't go back and check what it actually does.

I keep seeing people complain about them, so it confused me to no end until I realized that maybe the option doesn't do what I thought it did lol
Closed Thread