AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2010-01-17, 00:21   Link #181
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Spoiler for ep2:

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-17, 00:28   Link #182
GDB

Quote:
Originally Posted by serenade_beta View Post
Spoiler for ep2:
Borscht, I believe.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-17, 02:53   Link #183
Peanutbutter

This series really needs to be watched uncensored to be fully appreciated.

Ep 2 was once again censored where needed. Lol Bubbles.
Peanutbutter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-17, 03:56   Link #184
Secca
nya`
*Artist

I really apreciate shows that have smart censorship. But this is just bad, they not even trying, they just recycled frames. Horrible.

According to the official site the Director Cut DVD & Blu-ray version will be released on 4/21.

http://www.qwaser.jp/bddvd.html

They also selling cover pillows and towels.

http://www.qwaser.jp/goods.html
Secca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-17, 04:26   Link #185
dark998

Aw, no pillow of Mafuyu

And Tomo's breasts...wow.
dark998 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-17, 12:52   Link #186
OkamiNoKaze

Finally got to see an unedited version of episode 1, It makes much more sense now. It's crazy how much was cut out, despite her apparent flatness when clothed, Theresa has quite an impressive bust. I liked the fight that was pretty cool, I also like the way he can melt iron/steel like butter just by touching it.
Old 2010-01-17, 14:20   Link #187
AkatsukisApprentice
Akatsuki's Apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaoru Chujo View Post
I'm a little more enthusiastic about episode one than many people, although I really don't know if the show will gain interest or lose it as things progress. At least ep1 made a strong impression on me.

However, I do know that I just love the cast: Sanpei Yuuko, Hanazawa Kana, Hirano Aya, and Takagaki Ayahi are some of my favorite seiyuus. Fujimura Ayumi is a rising star. Toyosaki Aki is the moe voice of the moment. And it is great to hear Hikasa Youko in a role very different from her break-through role of Mio in K-On.

So to keep all the roles and voices straight, I have made a characters/seiyuus page with pics of the characters and of their seiyuus, and some info about each seiyuu. Click here.
Definately a great voice from Toyosaki Aki, enjoyed her voice as Yui too in K-On.

I think Hirano Aya should of been given a bigger role But that may be linked to me being a fan of her previous/current work

For ep.2 I was a bit disappointed at the poor censorship, having censorhip isn't the problem, it how you go about it...and the cut-away scenes really made a mess of the flow of the episode.

I suppose I might just give this show a skip, until they release the directors cut edition in April.
AkatsukisApprentice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-17, 14:47   Link #188
frubam
simp for Lyria

Send a message via AIM to frubam
geh, as a reader of the manga, I refuse to watch it censored, esp if I can't see any Teresa nude/nipple parts, and since there aren't any good places where I can get the uncensored version, I'm probably going to pass on this, esp how I hear the edits generally corrupt the flow of the episode. Damn, and I was looking SO VERY FORWARD to this .
frubam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-17, 15:49   Link #189
Molenir

So far, I've been incredibly disappointed with this anime. I thought I'd give it another chance after the first episode, bad as that was, but episode 2, was just terrible. Not even the suggested, hoped for fanservice can make up for this pathetic story. Maybe I'll come back and watch it when the series is complete, but I'd have to wait for the censored edits removal for it to be worthwhile.
Molenir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-17, 20:02   Link #190
germanturkey
Udon-YAAAAAAAA

i'm still waiting for a certain guy to sub the uncensored version

in other news, this show makes me cry ty.

Blessed are those who listen to headphones, for they listen to the sound of heaven.

Last edited by germanturkey; 2010-01-17 at 20:20.
germanturkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-17, 22:15   Link #191
fertygo
Hyakko Fanboy

lol the censor really kill this episode
but once again the fight has fail me, holy shit Sasha slash is really meh...
gotta check for AT-X broadcast to make sure of this one anyways
Old 2010-01-17, 23:25   Link #192
Zwei
Natural Born Killer
*Graphic Designer

Luckily, I have not watched the censored version yet. Maybe watching the uncensored version now will leave a better impression on me (although the quality is kinda shitty).

Judging from the screencaps, it seems this will turn out to be the Queen's Blade of 2010 (Maybe with better plot/fighting scenes etc.)

I haven't read the manga in about a year though....I should check it out soon.
Old 2010-01-18, 01:14   Link #193
Haya_chan
Objection!

I'm glad I've read the manga, otherwise I'd have been quite lost in Episode 2. While I know there has to be some degree of censorship, this episode's was ridiculous. The fight is almost non-understandable thanks to the edits and recycled shots. Sure, they are parts that are too explicit for the timeslot, but still, they could have been a little, and by little I mean much more, creative than that.

I wonder how they are going to handle further episodes. Then again, that thought really scares me.
Haya_chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-18, 05:01   Link #194
Gusatabu
Ganmen? Screw this!

I'm severely underwhelmed by this series. The censorship seams to cut away the main point of it, but uncensored it's just a somewhat uncharming anime with added milk and crotches (God, that sounds like 'milk and cookies').

Nah. Two episodes is enough for me, plus I can't for the life of me get the point of the censorship. It's not like they will win over an untargeted audience with butchered fighting-scenes and incoherent story.
Gusatabu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-18, 06:37   Link #195
ElSuperNova
Resident Ero-Sensei

Censor Killed mah Action >:[
*waits for the uncensored subs*
ElSuperNova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-18, 08:34   Link #196
Green²
It's bacon!

19:07 - 19:12 of episode two. No doubt that scene had the CCCP guys doing a double take on that one! And it's not even April 1st...
Green² is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-18, 09:37   Link #197
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

NO TOMO! MY BRAINCELLS! AHHHHH!!!

Un-tan! Un-tan! Un-tan! Un-tan! Un-

*is shot through the head*

Regarding the seiyuus, I can't believe that Aya Hirano managed to sound very much like the yandere Katja was. The anime version looks to be rather interesting from now on.....

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-18, 22:43   Link #198
KaneDragon
*(RAWR*)&rawr

Watched episode 1 and found it hilarious, in a bad sort of way. Was repulsed by the gag boobs and the annoying ditz that gets dragged around by the largest pair and amused by the blatant fanservice camera angles, cheezy villains, and a Mysterious Cute Boy who randomly gropes said gag boobs, proclaims them wonderful, and then tells them to shut up.

The alchemy had sounded interesting, but I'm just going to stop here. Maybe I'll marathon the manga scanlations instead; they'll go by faster if nothing else.
Old 2010-01-18, 23:19   Link #199
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

Lol Ep 2 could be better if the censorships didn't killed the action omg

Ahah that was funny when Sasha waked up and said "Wth is this?"

They mentioned Borscht , it's a Russian's special food Damn , i want to try it , my Ukrainian's friend say it's very good It look tasty though ^^

Well , gonna watch uncensored version cuz wow they censored a lot but not blood huh .
-Sho- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-18, 23:36   Link #200
ElSuperNova
Resident Ero-Sensei

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaneDragon View Post
Watched episode 1 and found it hilarious, in a bad sort of way. Was repulsed by the gag boobs and the annoying ditz that gets dragged around by the largest pair and amused by the blatant fanservice camera angles, cheezy villains, and a Mysterious Cute Boy who randomly gropes said gag boobs, proclaims them wonderful, and then tells them to shut up.

The alchemy had sounded interesting, but I'm just going to stop here. Maybe I'll marathon the manga scanlations instead; they'll go by faster if nothing else.
Defiantly read the manga before trying to watch the anime, You'll actually know whats happening when the camera looks away

Speaking of Censorship, Chibi-Doki released subs for the Uncensored directors cut of Ep1. *hits the download button*
ElSuperNova is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, adventure, ecchi, harem, romance, shonen, shounen, supernatural