Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2011-05-13, 09:51   Link #1481
fullrefund

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
I'm starting to miss all the silly talk and "No! She's mine" posts
I've already bribed Yukikaze with some udon so there is nothing more remaining to fight for as she is already mine

She will make a wonderful duo with caster from Fate/extra
fullrefund is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-13, 10:18   Link #1482
Sekirei07

Quote:
IMHO it's just that there seems to be this unrealistic expectations of Cinque as a fantasy lead character, expectations borne from metaknowledge and wishful thinking (aka "if I were in his shoes"). He's not perfect, but he's far from the "intolerable" end of the male lead spectrum that seems to be assigned to him- there have been much worse characters out there afterall (off the top of my head, anime ver. Hiiraga Saito).
Hey, Saito I have to say is the superior character between Shinku and him.

The whole language barrier was properly addressed in Saito not originally being able to understand them but Louise casted a messed up spell that allowed for him to understand, still couldn't read but he learned.

Also his power, he had a bad ass ability to master any weapon he touches and gain enhanced human skills. But at the start of the series he didn't know how to use it properly and he had to train and experience many battles before he became effective and even then he didn't win every fight.

Also people could better connect with him because he started out as the average guy before all this, no spell skills or noticeable abilities. He was treated as a freaking dog in this new world and wasn't instantly glorified like Shinku. He had to earn his acknowledgment by freaking fighting 10000 soldiers single handed and dying at there hands before he got any rank to him.
Old 2011-05-13, 10:24   Link #1483
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fullrefund View Post
I've already bribed Yukikaze with some udon so there is nothing more remaining to fight for as she is already mine

She will make a wonderful duo with caster from Fate/extra
Pic or it didn't happen
Old 2011-05-13, 10:58   Link #1484
mangatron
worshipping the pantyhose

Quote:
Pfft. The Biscuitti's are only into sweets. I've already fed her my Earth-made Triple Sundae Delight Once she has that there's no turning back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
Considering Cinque doesn't even consider Eclair as a "commanding officer" per se but more like a partner, whom he's only known for a few hours mind (hence essentially a stranger), I don't think it'll be prerogative for him to report to her for whatever he's got planned in his hot-blooded moment of chivalry.
Ok, it's my fault, because I forgot the poor bloke's name. I was referring to Eclair's Oniichan

Quote:
Where did you go last year here? Shouldn't have been too hard to find a good cell signal lest you're truly remote, like say in the underdeveloped mountain regions of Cagayan or the smaller islands in Visayas.
Batangas. It was mostly my phone setup locked to 3G, at the beaches I found out Smart had an Edge network out there (not in my area in Metro Manila) and Globe's 3G was only in selected areas around there (no Globe 2g/3g on the road leading to there).

Quote:
... and decides to show up in nekomimi to appeal to his newly discovered fetish-

*static*
I need to see that, seriously

Quote:
You can't spank her like that! You need to prepare her with the right equipment first like restraints-

*SHOT*

Listen and learn, my friend. All I have to do is lay a parfait trap somewhere and lie in wait till she springs my trap, then I pounce her like the ravenous wolf that I am and- *is struck by Ricochet's Arty barrage*
mangatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-13, 11:10   Link #1485
Yui Is My Wife
Paper-Fan of DOOM!!

And it always seems that Mizuki Nana is obligated to sing a powerful show-stopping number in any show that she stars in, even if she plays a meek and soft background character. Much like the adorable mad scientist Ricotta-chan this time.

Quote:
Listen and learn, my friend. All I have to do is lay a parfait trap somewhere and lie in wait till she springs my trap, then I pounce her like the ravenous wolf that I am and- *is struck by Ricochet's Arty barrage*
... and that, little Jimmy, is how baby wolf-men are made.
Old 2011-05-13, 11:18   Link #1486
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

god you guys are like rapiest or something atleast I! have a nice fair fanfiction about the romance and stuff while sticking to the canon show

here you guys are springing traps and dragging them off to get married forcefuly.. I have yet to get hit by anyone or shot at.. goes to show whos the better man XD
Old 2011-05-13, 11:20   Link #1487
fullrefund

Quote:
Pic or it didn't happen
Throw around some curse that i can't draw.

Oh well when the first picture of her eating udon appear, she will be mine.
Old 2011-05-13, 11:24   Link #1488
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Here, you guys can have this one instead

Spoiler for a bit NWS:
Old 2011-05-13, 11:26   Link #1489
Yui Is My Wife
Paper-Fan of DOOM!!

Quote:
god you guys are like rapiest or something atleast I! have a nice fair fanfiction about the romance and stuff while sticking to the canon show

here you guys are springing traps and dragging them off to get married forcefuly.. I have yet to get hit by anyone or shot at.. goes to show whos the better man XD
And surely you sir did make a great warrior like Saeko (who I presume would be Saeko from Highschool of the Dead) sleep with you willingly, hmm?

Do note her hair trigger temper, and her tendency to take pleasure in the pain of those weaker than she. Beware, beware!!

On a note that won't get this post deleted, who is also guessing that sweet-lil Mill-chan is actually the vessel of an apocalyptic demon god, and Shinku has to slay the princess to save the world like in Magic Knight Rayearth, and then kills himself out of guilt? The way the double-death scene that Lionmichelle sees is set up, it would be the only way the prophecy would make sense, wouldnt' it?

Quote:

Spoiler for a bit NWS:
Yay, Puppies!! And soft fluffy labrador ones too, juding from mommy's ears!! Congratulations!!
Old 2011-05-13, 11:42   Link #1490
fullrefund

Quote:

Spoiler for a bit NWS:
Second before she pass from dere dere to tsun tsun 3...2...1...

I don't think that that one was posted yet

Spoiler for Yakikaze in all her splendor:
Old 2011-05-13, 11:52   Link #1491
mangatron
worshipping the pantyhose

Quote:

Spoiler for a bit NWS:
Dere dere, eh. Sun shining through the curtains, bed sheet wrapped around her soft, luscious body, gentlemen, it's true. I admit to the authenticity of that photograph. I won't deny it..... She had a great time with me last night. *runs*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yui Is My Wife View Post
On a note that won't get this post deleted, who is also guessing that sweet-lil Mill-chan is actually the vessel of an apocalyptic demon god, and Shinku has to slay the princess to save the world like in Magic Knight Rayearth, and then kills himself out of guilt? The way the double-death scene that Lionmichelle sees is set up, it would be the only way the prophecy would make sense, wouldnt' it?
Oh, so she's a Scrapped Princess. Oooooooh..... bugger

Quote:
I don't think that that one was posted yet

Spoiler for Yakikaze in all her splendor:
Oooooh. Look at those big.... EARS! I said Ears dammit
mangatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-13, 11:56   Link #1492
Yui Is My Wife
Paper-Fan of DOOM!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangatron View Post
Dere dere, eh. Sun shining through the curtains, bed sheet wrapped around her soft, luscious body, gentlemen, it's true. I admit to the authenticity of that photograph. I won't deny it..... She had a great time with me last night. *runs*
JERRY!! JERRY!! JERRY!! JERRY!!

Quote:
Oooooh. Look at those big.... EARS! I said Ears dammit
So THAT'S how you say breasts in Biscottian!! Thanks Mangatron!!

And I have a feeling that Mill-chan's father could very well have been slain in an attempt to seal said-demon, but this being a hereditary curse SHE has to bear it instad. Seems like it won't stop till her blooline dies.... drag.

Oh SHIT...

Just realized the REAL purpose of the legend of the heroes....

If Shinku marries Mill-chan and inherits the throne, technically it becomes HIS bloodline, and the Demon will be HIS cross to bear...

Kill him and then Biscotti will be free of the demon's curse forever....

MAN I gotta stop rewatching Madoka and going back to CLAMP manga, its making me too nihilistic and negative.

Last edited by CrowKenobi; 2011-05-13 at 12:28. Reason: Edit button, edit button...
Yui Is My Wife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-13, 12:02   Link #1493
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yui Is My Wife View Post
And surely you sir did make a great warrior like Saeko (who I presume would be Saeko from Highschool of the Dead) sleep with you willingly, hmm?

Do note her hair trigger temper, and her tendency to take pleasure in the pain of those weaker than she. Beware, beware!!

Yay, Puppies!! And soft fluffy labrador ones too, juding from mommy's ears!! Congratulations!!
got a fanfiction for all my favorite animes pretty much, for HOTD, .hack(alkaid) and Aqua(Kingdom hearts) I am always prepared

Glad you guys all enjoyed that picture, I have a mountain load I need to upload but im lazy
Old 2011-05-13, 12:05   Link #1494
Yui Is My Wife
Paper-Fan of DOOM!!

Quote:
got a fanfiction for all my favorite animes pretty much, for HOTD, .hack(alkaid) and Aqua(Kingdom hearts) I am always prepared

Glad you guys all enjoyed that picture, I have a mountain load I need to upload but im lazy
But the issue here is whether your prostate will be able to endure the responsibility of THREE (now four, with Eclair) wives, sir!!

And on that: It's quite possible that Lionmichelle's family is duty bound to KILL any Biscotti who inherits the demon-curse, but Lionmichelle herself has come to love her new little sister, and is doggedly refusing to accept her cruel duty and fate....
Old 2011-05-13, 12:22   Link #1495
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sekirei07 View Post
Hey, Saito I have to say is the superior character between Shinku and him.

The whole language barrier was properly addressed in Saito not originally being able to understand them but Louise casted a messed up spell that allowed for him to understand, still couldn't read but he learned.

Also his power, he had a bad ass ability to master any weapon he touches and gain enhanced human skills. But at the start of the series he didn't know how to use it properly and he had to train and experience many battles before he became effective and even then he didn't win every fight.

Also people could better connect with him because he started out as the average guy before all this, no spell skills or noticeable abilities. He was treated as a freaking dog in this new world and wasn't instantly glorified like Shinku. He had to earn his acknowledgment by freaking fighting 10000 soldiers single handed and dying at there hands before he got any rank to him.
Different circumstances, different effects, and as I'm discovering different likes on the part of we two.

Saito was more or less a hapless otaku who got summoned unknowingly to become demeaned as a mere familiar (initially), and wouldn't even be useful at all if it weren't for the power of the Gandalfr runes that allowed him to learn to use any weapon in combat with but a touch and grant him superhuman abilities. Also, do note that the language barrier wasn't as explicit in the light novels - Saito already understood everyone from the summoning get go, and only believed that he couldn't read, until he learned he actually could

Cinque was chosen specifically because unlike Saito, Cinque had already demonstrated his physical abilities and made him a good choice for selection (the Princess' feelings aside). And unlike Saito, Cinque earned his physical abilities through years of practice. It's not like Cinque was handed his abilities in a silver platter, and as the crutch of his personality shows, he still believes he isn't good enough due to losing the Iron Athletics, and thus feels the need to further improve himself through practice, practice, practice. Although one can make the case about Cinque learning about Seal Powers by himself so quickly, but then again he was already given a head's up on how it worked, unlike Saitou who wasn't fortunate enough to get such help until later.

On further examination, it does seem as though both have a couple of points in common, though one is the inverse of the other - Saitou is the loser nobody who gains amazing powers by chance and then improves upon said powers, while Cinque is the hard worker who was chosen for his abilities with which he worked hard to obtain, and the seal magic he got was just a bonus to his arsenal.

Since this discussion seems to have become a manner of opinion on both sides of the fence, I'll just leave the entire manner on "agree to disagree".

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangatron View Post
Ok, it's my fault, because I forgot the poor bloke's name. I was referring to Eclair's Oniichan
Considering Cinque wouldn't likely know where to find Rolan in such a hurried situation, the situation's still no better

Quote:
Batangas. It was mostly my phone setup locked to 3G, at the beaches I found out Smart had an Edge network out there (not in my area in Metro Manila) and Globe's 3G was only in selected areas around there (no Globe 2g/3g on the road leading to there).
The beaches of Batangas... guess you weren't further inland near Taal Lake then. I've been to the volcano crater there, and it had full cell reception on both networks

Quote:

*takes notes*

*is SHOT*

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
LoweGear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-13, 12:45   Link #1496
Kurumix
Lord of Cute Things

Location: In the land of which pie falls from the sky, and lakes flow chocolate
Send a message via MSN to Kurumix
Really Cute so far

Therefore i like it =3

hello im new btw
Nice to meetcha all nya
Old 2011-05-13, 12:46   Link #1497
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Wifeguy- eclair is on the last of the dog days girl list...
Old 2011-05-13, 13:52   Link #1498
fullrefund

Alright, i've got an idea for a better hero instead of Shinku or Saito. Let say instead of Shinku, Millhiore was to summon that hero:

Spoiler:

It join also my crossover idea but i had Kotarou in mind.

So what would they think about their new hero?
Old 2011-05-13, 14:14   Link #1499
tsunade666

the thousand blades is over 40 years old. Let the little ero boy that is 10 years old that kissed a dozen more girls be the hero XD
Old 2011-05-13, 15:17   Link #1500
Enternal

Finally some one also talked about Ricotta. I feel that she was missing some love here... although I wasn't expecting the expresion of love by uh.. spanking... what the hell? Lol.

Dang it, where did you guys get all those pictures? They're all so awesome!

LowerGear, I think one of the problem is that people can't really connect with Sink as much as they do with Saito. Saito is the normal average person so it is easier to connect with. However I think Sink is not that hard to connect with too if they think of him as someone who works really hard to achieve what he wants but as of now, it shows that he is just really really strong which is one reason why I liked episode 6 in that it shows he is not everything. In fact he even loses and it's that reason that he loses is why Milli summoned him because he gives his best and worked the hardest and understand what it means to lose. I'm normally lazy so I connect with Saito sometimes because damn, I would love to just hold a weapon a kick some butts! But when I do work really hard, I hope the results do pay off like it did for Sink although I do know that in life sometimes it does not always happen as evident in the Iron Athletic.

Anyway, pretty please when you upload the pictures Kyero Fox, can we have the entire collection?!

"I've already bribed Yukikaze with some udon so there is nothing more remaining to fight for as she is already mine."

What a load of ****. Where's your evidence?
Enternal is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ecchi, fantasy, harem, shonen