AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2011-08-03, 09:59   Link #1061
DragoonKain3
Osana-Najimi Shipper

You guys forget that I already played ranked when the season first started (with something like 200 games total under my belt), so I'm only getting 12/13 elo per game. This is a HUGE undertaking, lol. Current, 1300 with 4 wins in a row, 600 elo more to go (aka. 50 wins in a row lols).

And no, they really can't 'ban me out' of my champions, considering I play almost all the junglers in the game. I'm very proficient with 5 (Udyr, WW, Rammus, Amumu, Trundle), proficient in jungle but not as experienced teamfighting with another 5(Lee Sin, Cho, Jarvan, Nunu, Nocturne), and played at least 10 games of the other junglers.

Yes its YOU childhood friend - source of BERZERKER RAGE since forever
Childhood Friend couple STATISTICS(spoilers abound though)
DragoonKain3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-03, 10:31   Link #1062
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

Just did a few ranked to at least get to silver for that summoner icon. Not a big ranked player but alltogether it took me 11/3 to get to 1514 (silver rank is somewhere at 1490ish).

Helps to play a decent support, the last 4 games I picked Soraka which is the best support + sustain at the moment. Best to be able to fill every role though but since they nerfed Swain I'm lacking a good ap carry. Then again I've been successfully playing fiddle long time ago and he seems another flavor of the month, especially now that Elementz put him in tier1 of his soloqueue list
Or maybe i should finally try out Malz.

Oh and that judgement kayle skin looks smexy!
Waven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-03, 10:38   Link #1063
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

Soraka ain't the best support... All supports are useful , up to you to play them well.
Well mi-support like Karma,Kayle,Nidalee don't count.
-Sho- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-03, 13:22   Link #1064
Kafriel
Senior Guest

I'd take Sona over Soraka any day...although I've tried both numerous times, Soraka's just not as much fun to play, tried both AP and aura builds.
Quote:
Current, 1300 with 4 wins in a row
And already getting <15 elo per game? :O Sounds so hard >__< Don't think I'm up for this.
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-03, 20:47   Link #1065
DragoonKain3
Osana-Najimi Shipper

Well, so far 9-1 since my hiatus with 1342 elo. And that damn stupid loss because my team was raging at me when I wasnt at the enemy base because I died tanking a 5 to 1 exchange that allowed them to push. Honestly, junglers gets all the blame and non of the credit... :sigh:

Old 2011-08-04, 03:32   Link #1066
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

I'm currently struggling with fighting and laning against Vayne. My last game against her was me using Caitlyn and I can't properly land a good Q on her. She ended up outlaning me because I don't know her skillset and how she plays.

Well, she's still new in the Philippines Server, so I might as well learn how to deal with her. :/
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.
Marcus H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-04, 07:24   Link #1067
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Vayne gambles on counter-harassment. As Caitlyn, you'd want to get a few yordle traps to your sides, and if she tumbles forward, shoot your net and kite away. Save your headshots for Vayne's head, make sure not to let her get 3 arrows on you. Landing Q with Cait is much easier when she's rooted, so save it for those occasions. If you're on a side lane, trap the brush edges, to take advantage of the hidden sight the brush provides. If she got flash, be careful of her flash->condemn->tumble combo, don't overextend...and ofc, avoid fighting her in the jungle.

Got a sweet win with Nasus today. Nasus/Udyr/Nocturne VS Jax/Garen/Trynda. At first Udyr was like "OMG WHY U LOCK ALL PHYSICAL!? I afk" etc., he gave first blood @ top, but I farmed well enough at bottom to ensure a gank at 6. After dropping a few wards, we stole everything! Nasus' wither works wonders in 3v3. Starts with dragon and red, then the wraith/wolf camps, then even the little camps around red...it's amazing how much map control affects the outcome of the game, hadn't done this before in 3v3 (although in hindsight, I've had it done to me by a Teemo/Shaco combo that littered the entire map with mushrooms and jitbs, couldn't take a step outside of base...).
Old 2011-08-04, 08:59   Link #1068
killer3000ad

Old 2011-08-04, 09:41   Link #1069
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Looks either single-player campaign-ish or like a whole new kind of MOBA...cool, got a release date?
Old 2011-08-04, 09:41   Link #1070
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

Yep saw it. This is Riot big announcement.

When for Magma chamber ?
Old 2011-08-04, 09:47   Link #1071
Kafriel
Senior Guest

No idea, but it's a good thing I'll be going away for ~9 months...when I come back, LoL will be 3 times as awesome
Old 2011-08-04, 11:55   Link #1072
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

For more info : http://www.pcgamer.com/2011/08/04/ne...ue-of-legends/

Well , we won't have a release yet

Quote:
We’ll have a full guide and tons of background and insider info on Dominion and the Crystal Scar map in the upcoming November 2011 issue of PC Gamer US

Anyway , Singed will have fun in this mode. And now i understand why they nerfed Panth & TF ulti
Old 2011-08-04, 12:38   Link #1073
Duo Maxwell
A Proud Lolicon

This is going to be one hell to balance the champions =/
Old 2011-08-04, 13:33   Link #1074
Skane
Anime Snark

Arrow

Well... I finally relented and started playing LoL (it being free helps). Taking baby steps at the moment, but man... all those years of DotA in the past really helped in making me acclimatise to the game fairly quickly.

Question. Is cold hard cash the only way to unlock the alternative skins?

Cheers.
Old 2011-08-04, 13:45   Link #1075
Xacual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skane View Post
Well... I finally relented and started playing LoL (it being free helps). Taking baby steps at the moment, but man... all those years of DotA in the past really helped in making me acclimatise to the game fairly quickly.

Cheers.
It is but if you go to leaguecraft.com you can find user made skins, some of which are actually really excellent.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-04, 14:24   Link #1076
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Quote:
No. You can pick up a Tristana skin (as well as Tristana) for free if you like the LoL FB page, I think Riot will be giving away a free Kayle skin at the end of S1, and every now and then they offer free RP for various stability issues and stuff. I got 900 RP outta nowhere And ofc there are the custom skins that Xacual spoke of, give it a shot if you're interested. The only difference from actually buying the skins is that you're the only one who can see the change, but then again, you'd buy them for yourself anyway, and there are a lot more options available at custom.

Quote:
This is going to be one hell to balance the champions =/
Imba in LoL? Imagine the Ashe/Lux/Ez combo in Crystal Scar...

OT: Don't know if I've mentioned this, but does anyone practice walling with Anivia and Trundle to help Vayne/Poppy with their knockback charges?
Old 2011-08-04, 14:28   Link #1077
Xacual

I really want to see the Skarner preview already. I've just been sitting on 6500ish IP for a while now not really sure what champion to buy.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Old 2011-08-04, 16:45   Link #1078
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Have you bought any extra rune pages, for a champion in particular? Like maybe for Tryndamere, Vayne or pure AP page for casters/healers?
Old 2011-08-04, 17:33   Link #1079
Xacual

I'm not even level 30 yet, I really just play the game maybe once or twice a day and really only bot games. When I play normal games I just get stressed out because of people feeding or going off alone or me making dumb mistakes that it just doesn't get fun for me.

Old 2011-08-04, 23:43   Link #1080
DragoonKain3
Osana-Najimi Shipper

Bah stupid League of Legends. Making GG release subs slower because project coordinator (read: slave driver) is busy trying to get gold rating lols. XD

As for League of Legends Dominion... what the HELL? All this time and yet no magma chamber? And really, I want replays/spectator more than I do a new map. So sad

Tags
league of legends, lol