AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2011-11-23, 07:29   Link #9121
HasuMasu
*Artist

Older, that's the only purpose of the teacher role.
Old 2011-11-23, 07:33   Link #9122
Eratas123

@ demino_hellsin and Zero - Teacher and student teacher romance! That'll be a doozy to write I wonder if I can write them getting this close to doingit before she wakes up The more Daydreams come out, the closer the scene actually gets to being a romantic act. But of course, only Dan and Utsuho actually get any

@ Zero - What's the pic? My internet's so slow it can't load it!
Old 2011-11-23, 07:35   Link #9123
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
@ demino_hellsin and Zero - Teacher and student teacher romance! That'll be a doozy to write I wonder if I can write them getting this close to doingit before she wakes up The more Daydreams come out, the closer the scene actually gets to being a romantic act. But of course, only Dan and Utsuho actually get any

@ Zero - What's the pic? My internet's so slow it can't load it!
Think of Ichika as a teacher, and Houki as CHEERFUL Student Council President... and Ichika is oozes jelly around as one SC member asked Houki about something related to school activity...

I can't read that with straight face anymore, just... too funny to be arousing!
Old 2011-11-23, 07:40   Link #9124
demino_hellsin
That one guy

If anyone has a clue how someone loves someone and hates them at the same time, please tell me
demino_hellsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-23, 07:40   Link #9125
Eratas123

@ Zero - Wait till I get to Tabane's and Imouto-shiki's Their chapters are going to be pure crack. Ichika will be Tabane's lab assistant, till things start heating up

@ Demino - Look at the term Frenemy. I'm also planning to use something like that in "Shadow" for Tatenashi and Irish's segment.
Old 2011-11-23, 07:45   Link #9126
demino_hellsin
That one guy

@eratas: It's not providing me with the information I want. Maybe I should just use straight up yandere.
Old 2011-11-23, 07:46   Link #9127
HasuMasu
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by demino_hellsin View Post
If anyone has a clue how someone loves someone and hates them at the same time, please tell me
Are you talking about tsundere?

I've had a personal experience with one...okay, more than one but they were almost the same anyway.

To sum it up, she hit me a lot and said mean stuff, but blushed when I start talking to her and often followed me around.

it was only later that I found out she liked me through one of her friends, my genre savvy-ness already told me this was the case long before.
Old 2011-11-23, 07:48   Link #9128
demino_hellsin
That one guy

@detective: I'm trying to write up an OC that is in love/infatuated with Rong and at the same time hates him out of jealousy.
Old 2011-11-23, 07:49   Link #9129
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
@eratas: It's not providing me with the information I want. Maybe I should just use straight up yandere.
Then the term FoeYay would suit.

Think of this, you hate someone so much that you want to spend eternity fighting her, and when you succeed killing her, you felt everything is loss, and your life won't worth that much anymore.

Extreme example I knew, but basically, you hate her, but can't spend your life without her.

Edit: NINJA'D
Old 2011-11-23, 07:52   Link #9130
demino_hellsin
That one guy

@zero: That could work... She loves him because he's skilled in the use of the AE but she's jealous because she can't use the AE as well as he does(she has a very low IS affinity score).
Old 2011-11-23, 07:53   Link #9131
Eratas123

@ Demino - Oh~! I thought you meant a platonic relationship. Just have conflicting feelings shown. For more info, go to tvtropes and look up "Foeyay", "Dating Catwoman and "Belligerent sexual tension". Also, look at "Dragon age 2, Rivalmance" on youtube for scenes like this.
Old 2011-11-23, 07:55   Link #9132
HasuMasu
*Artist

Wow, I got it completely wrong, my bad.

"Oh no, now my secret life as a harem protagonist has been exposed."
Old 2011-11-23, 07:55   Link #9133
demino_hellsin
That one guy

japanese anime, now teaches our children "like=love and marriage" "love=like as a friend and I want it to stay that way forever" V
Old 2011-11-23, 07:58   Link #9134
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Feh, at least you guys have your own love Interest....

On topic

Eras, what kind of fighting style would fit Rito Yuuki IF he has an I.S.

His talent: Extraordinarily-precise hand (dexterity), Soccer (leg strength), Run very fast and limited Parkour (agility)...
Old 2011-11-23, 08:03   Link #9135
demino_hellsin
That one guy

@zero: Alicia isn't going to be a serious love interest for Rong... at least I pray she won't end up as one.
Old 2011-11-23, 08:06   Link #9136
HasuMasu
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroXSEED View Post
Feh, at least you guys have your own love Interest....

On topic

Eras, what kind of fighting style would fit Rito Yuuki IF he has an I.S.

His talent: Extraordinarily-precise hand (dexterity), Soccer (leg strength), Run very fast and limited Parkour (agility)...
Parkour? Wow, that brings back memories.

I wonder if I still have it in me...
Old 2011-11-23, 08:06   Link #9137
Eratas123

@ Zero - Boomerangs for range. It can be used as both long range and short range weapon if needed. As for lower legs, how about rocket shoes The Unit would be really light armored to compensate for his extreme speed.

I also need your help - How do you write someone who's conflicted about a kiss? Ichika and Kyuukai just get some butterflies but Irish's case is more complicated. He doesn't know what romance is and he's gynophobic so when he gets an actual kiss he starts hyperventilating, panicking, face heats up, can't focus. I need to know how to write one like this, you somewhat did one between Ichika and Madoka before.
Old 2011-11-23, 08:12   Link #9138
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
@ Zero - Boomerangs for range. It can be used as both long range and short range weapon if needed. As for lower legs, how about rocket shoes The Unit would be really light armored to compensate for his extreme speed.
Boomerangs? HOW THE-AWESOME! That aside, Rocket shoes.... hmm, may include Toe Blade then.

Something liek this, except larger and mounted in an I.S.

Trivia: IRL it was designed to increase the damage from kicking...imagine if it's used on the nuts.... how scary

Quote:
I also need your help - How do you write someone who's conflicted about a kiss? Ichika and Kyuukai just get some butterflies but Irish's case is more complicated. He doesn't know what romance is and he's gynophobic so when he gets an actual kiss he starts hyperventilating, panicking, face heats up, can't focus. I need to know how to write one like this, you somewhat did one between Ichika and Madoka before.
I think Irish can though something really distant and unfamiliar to him and describing it as surreal experience, while feels weird and disgusted, he also feel some sense of warmth and comfort from the kiss.
Old 2011-11-23, 08:12   Link #9139
agetreme
Just another Idiot

Quote:
Simple: Think of a very good game you played that happened to be full of bugs (and keep crashing)

You loved the game because it is the most fun game you ever played but hated that bug that keep crashing the game.

Substitute Game with a love interest and Bug as the person's flaw.
Old 2011-11-23, 08:13   Link #9140
HasuMasu
*Artist

I'm not sure if this is what Eratas is asking for but...

Quote:
He gently but firmly pushed me gainst the wall, much to my surprise I didn't struggle too much.
"B-Blitz-sempai, we shouldn't-"
He put a finger against my lips to silence me, even though I'm supposed to be scared...I'm relaxed.
"Trust me Zero, I'll be gentle."
He pressed his lips against mine, my phobia was now acting up, my face was heating up, I could feel the blood rushing, my sweat dripping.
But I didn't resist.
It felt good.
Is this what it's like to be in love?

Tags
fanfic ideas, fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest