AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2012-04-17, 03:11   Link #621
Sylphic
KI NI NARIMASU!

Quote:
Originally Posted by aigomorla View Post
lolol.... dayam wish someone could give us a translation of that scene... :P

Oh any reason why est is not in her knee socks?
Why is she wearing normal socks this time?
This actually happens in volume 4 I believe.

Kamito says to Est , "NO MORE SLIPPING IN BED WITH NAKED KNEED SNOCKS". Est thinks, "Oh ok... that means slipping into bed with normal socks and nothing on except Kamito school uniform shirt is ok, right?'

And thus this scene occurs.

Otaku in Japan Daily Blog - [URL="www.ninjapan.org[/URL]
Sylphic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-17, 03:25   Link #622
PCheshire
Epitome of Randomness

she might've learned it from her previous master or someone who tried to contract her xD
or it's just her general knowledge on boys that would be fun
PCheshire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-17, 03:35   Link #623
Soji

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sylphic View Post

Kamito says to Est , "NO MORE SLIPPING IN BED WITH NAKED KNEED SNOCKS". Est thinks, "Oh ok... that means slipping into bed with normal socks and nothing on except Kamito school uniform shirt is ok, right?'

hahah Est it's epic. How the hell she come to that conclusion?
Soji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-17, 08:49   Link #624
Richocet
Lover of Purity

Quote:

Haha, cut-E-st, arriving to such a conclusion, if only I too had a sword spirit like her
Richocet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-17, 13:23   Link #625
aigomorla
100% Tsun... 0% Dere

Quote:

dude she is totally toying with kamito..

its so obvious how badly she is trying to troll kamito, and laughing at his response to her trolls.

someone with 0 emotions and thats a deadpan... to pull this off is just not possible.
aigomorla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-17, 13:27   Link #626
Soji

aigomorla@ I think she does have emotion. Also don't was you that say that n0m@n was right and Est is jealous as a cat? or something like thisXD
Old 2012-04-17, 13:38   Link #627
aigomorla
100% Tsun... 0% Dere

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soji View Post
aigomorla@ I think she does have emotion. Also don't was you that say that n0m@n was right and Est is jealous as a cat? or something like thisXD
yeah but this isnt jealousy.

this is Est straight up trolling.

If someone else was sleeping with Kamito, and Est did this, yes it would be called Jealousy.

but the fact its only Est doing it, and pulling a reaction like this... its trolling i tell ya!

Est is a troll Queen who was sealed inside a sword and only can manifest 1/10th of her power and has a loli appearance.

Her entire character represents a troll!!
Old 2012-04-17, 13:57   Link #628
Soji

aigomorla@ I use the jealousy as an example to say that she has emotionsXD
But i see you're point. Still i don't think she troll him because she for joke. I think she troll who she like
Old 2012-04-17, 14:01   Link #629
aigomorla
100% Tsun... 0% Dere

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soji View Post
Still i don't think she troll him because she for joke. I think she troll who she like
oh im not saying Est doesnt like kamito.
Im saying EST loves to TROLL Kamito. :P

Exactly like how the Grayworth? or is it Grayheart? likes to troll kamito.
Old 2012-04-17, 14:10   Link #630
Soji

aigomorla@ That seem to be the case. ...Was grayworth i think .
Old 2012-04-17, 14:13   Link #631
aigomorla
100% Tsun... 0% Dere

what im wondering is how the hell est learned kamito's troll on claire saying a human and spirit needs to kiss as a contract.

If you recall, it was b4 est was manifested.
And claire didnt kiss kamito saying this is a spirit contract.
She said did you wake up.... like a wakeup kiss.

In vol.2 she uses the same thing claire did and say wake up kiss.
Spoiler:

Later she trolls kamito and says its her spirit right to be allowed to kiss her master.
She even says she heard it... so Est is a troll, and i bet Restia is just like Est.
Spoiler:

Maybe Kamito is a troll magnet...
Old 2012-04-17, 14:18   Link #632
Soji

aigomorla @ Now that you mention?O.o how she know.
Also ,about Restia i'm sure of this...you see how kamito is? He had to learn from some one to being like this. Wich mean ,the only one that can teach him this is Restia.
Old 2012-04-17, 14:41   Link #633
aigomorla
100% Tsun... 0% Dere

Im fairly sure Restia abused the boy kamito.

lololol.... meaning she most definitely punked him every chance he got, hence why kamito is fast at picking stuff up these girls arent.

And he's just flipping his comments like he would on restia, however the girls arent as fast nor smart as restia for a counter.

Example... when claire had him pin'd and kamito said this view is dangerous, claire freaked out.
If it was Restia she'd probably go something like, i have the perfect amount of dark aura to block your vision, so stop looking perv... or do you really want to see? fufufu...
Old 2012-04-17, 16:04   Link #634
XFire
150% done

Considering how Restia was acting when she met Kamito, I think she was more of the genuinely emotionless type. If for some reason she ended up in the position Aigomorla mentioned, she probably respond like, " .....so?".

I had the idea that Kamito acted like that because of his interactions with the bit.... I mean witch Principal. btw, does anyone know what she actually wants?
XFire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-17, 16:51   Link #635
aigomorla
100% Tsun... 0% Dere

Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
I mean witch Principal. btw, does anyone know what she actually wants?
she wants to be kamito's One-sama.. lololol...
And i mean it from the female aspect...

Iono.... but i think she considers herself like a guardian?
Old 2012-04-17, 17:13   Link #636
Athena
The Power of One

Quote:
she wants to be kamito's One-sama.. lololol...
Wonder if she's too old for that lol
Old 2012-04-18, 04:33   Link #637
Soji

Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
Considering how Restia was acting when she met Kamito, I think she was more of the genuinely emotionless type. If for some reason she ended up in the position Aigomorla mentioned, she probably respond like, " .....so?".

I had the idea that Kamito acted like that because of his interactions with the bit.... I mean witch Principal. btw, does anyone know what she actually wants?
Is not like I don't see you're point. And I can agree that she have some role on why Kamito is like this. But we know that Restia was the one that teach him and past most of the time with him. I just use reasoning here....not matter how she was a that time ...i have this feeling that she is the bigger cause on why he is like this....hell from what we know this was always his character and Restia do like we know(from his thought/memories ) make him show is true character. And when he meet the Principal he become worse(if we can say this way).
Old 2012-04-18, 09:27   Link #638
Sylphic
KI NI NARIMASU!

Quote:
what im wondering is how the hell est learned kamito's troll on claire saying a human and spirit needs to kiss as a contract.

If you recall, it was b4 est was manifested.
And claire didnt kiss kamito saying this is a spirit contract.
She said did you wake up.... like a wakeup kiss.

In vol.2 she uses the same thing claire did and say wake up kiss.

Later she trolls kamito and says its her spirit right to be allowed to kiss her master.
She even says she heard it... so Est is a troll, and i bet Restia is just like Est.

Maybe Kamito is a troll magnet...
It's not trolling. The kiss is meant to be required for contracting humanoid spirits of the highest order. That's why Est knows why it's done. It's not something she made up. More importantly, in this universe, kissing allows people to pass kamui (spiritual energy) to each other. Claire recharges Kamito in volume 1 like this. And that's why Fiana keeps pecking Kamito on the cheek during recovery.

He doesn't kiss Est in volume 1 because his contract was fubared since the beginning. The 2nd volume kiss was out of jealousy not really a spirit contract. He kisses her properly when he regains her in volume 5.

And yes Kamito kisses his spirit girls often. He has kissed Est and Restia more than any of the human characters. Given how master and spirit share energy, I don't think Est is lying when she says it's her right to kiss Kamito.

It blows my mind how Fiana still sits at 0. My favorite characters always get boned. Poor Restia. Poor Fiana.

Since I'm in the mood, anyone want me to answer any questions or spoil things?

Otaku in Japan Daily Blog - [URL="www.ninjapan.org[/URL]
Sylphic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-18, 09:57   Link #639
Richocet
Lover of Purity

He still hasn't kissed Fianna but has the audacity to do it with other girls??
What do you mean "when he regains Est"??
Richocet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-18, 09:59   Link #640
azziz

Sylphic@
why fianna needed that artifac in vol.2(transl.chap.) and does her butler warned her about the witch:what secret is he afraid she could discover?
i'd like to know also the reason she was discriminated by her peer three years ago,when ren ashbel saved her,please.
azziz is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, comedy, cross-dressing, ecchi, fantasy, harem, light novel, mf bunko j, romance, shounen, supernatural, trap