AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Valvrave the Liberator

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2013-12-07, 02:04   Link #301
Destined_Fate

Think she's pretty established with Satomi. They seem to have mutual attraction to the other and Satomi has really manned up from his weak self from Cour 1. If things weren't all crazy right now they would already be a couple in my eyes.
Old 2013-12-07, 02:22   Link #302
SvenCalBayan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destined_Fate View Post
Think she's pretty established with Satomi. They seem to have mutual attraction to the other and Satomi has really manned up from his weak self from Cour 1. If things weren't all crazy right now they would already be a couple in my eyes.
Kinda makes wonder... especially since we've seen Renbōkoji Satomi in those "200 years in the future scenes" with Saki.

I'm guessing Satomi will replace his sister (Renbōkouji Akira) has a pilot... or perhaps get injected with that "VVV stuff that makes you immortal".

So, Satomi is immortal.

But when will Takahi be ?

Perhaps she's doomed to either a regular human lifespan or die under other tragic circumstances. I hope not.
Old 2013-12-07, 02:31   Link #303
~BC~

From what I remember of the 4chan Fanbook translations, Takahi doesn't view Satomi that way. They've just known each other for a while and are good friends. That could change but considering her "it's not the same" reaction to him almost kissing her and her blushing at Thunder's abs I wouldn't hold my breath.
Old 2013-12-07, 02:47   Link #304
Destined_Fate

Dunno, that scene they had earlier seemed that they both agreed to it until she pulled out at the last second because of her encounter with Saki-Haruto earlier. She also seemed to flirt with him a bit like when they all got on the staff and she knows what he was looking at.
Old 2013-12-07, 02:50   Link #305
~BC~

Possibly. I might warm up more to the pairing now that Satomi's grown more of backbone and won't need her bullying him into making decisions out of his comfort zone.
Old 2013-12-07, 03:43   Link #306
username31

Quote:
Originally Posted by SvenCalBayan View Post
Kinda makes wonder... especially since we've seen Renbōkoji Satomi in those "200 years in the future scenes" with Saki.

I'm guessing Satomi will replace his sister (Renbōkouji Akira) has a pilot... or perhaps get injected with that "VVV stuff that makes you immortal".

So, Satomi is immortal.

But when will Takahi be ?

Perhaps she's doomed to either a regular human lifespan or die under other tragic circumstances. I hope not.
i think i mention it before...that guy from 200 years in the future is a Renbokoji but they never mention he is Satomi....can be his descendant...it only ensure he will safe in this war but doesn't mean he is a kamitsuki

different with Saki, she is Saki because she mentioned about her 200 years promise with someone which mean she alive since 200 years ago

Last edited by username31; 2013-12-07 at 03:54.
Old 2013-12-22, 21:03   Link #307
Thess

So I've seen a few people thinking Kyuuma's warning about someone taking Shoko away a foreshadowing about L-Elf and Shoko potential romance, but the first CD drama reveals why he said that. Yamada asked him before the episode if Shoko had a boyfriend on behalf of his friend Nobu, who had a crush on her. That's what prompted Kyuuma to push Haruto.

"Who would understand you after I die? Who else would march forward by your side?"
Old 2013-12-22, 23:46   Link #308
KleenexGhost
Riding the Ange Express

Hey Saki! Jennifer Lawrence has a few pointers on how to get Haruto's love

Old 2013-12-23, 09:16   Link #309
~BC~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thess View Post
So I've seen a few people thinking Kyuuma's warning about someone taking Shoko away a foreshadowing about L-Elf and Shoko potential romance, but the first CD drama reveals why he said that. Yamada asked him before the episode if Shoko had a boyfriend on behalf of his friend Nobu, who had a crush on her. That's what prompted Kyuuma to push Haruto.
That's fairly old news for me. Not to mention the show itself makes it clear that Shoko had secret admirers. Kyuuma is a perceptive guy so he's bound to have picked up on the others as well.

Last edited by ~BC~; 2013-12-24 at 09:15. Reason: grammar
Closed Thread