AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > To Aru... Index [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2011-08-18, 11:03   Link #13421
leukrota

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teh_Ping View Post
You know, I'm really ashamed about this fiasco of saying that I want to help, only to see hayate06 finish translating the entire volume in 1 week (and to make it worse, I still haven't gotten my copy yet)...

So, erm, sorry guys?
Eh? no worries... who can't help it when an AI gets started?... I think hayate06.exe is an autoexec.
Old 2011-08-18, 12:09   Link #13422
Mr.Kyon
I crack you up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teh_Ping View Post
You know, I'm really ashamed about this fiasco of saying that I want to help, only to see hayate06 finish translating the entire volume in 1 week (and to make it worse, I still haven't gotten my copy yet)...

So, erm, sorry guys?
We'll rescind the crusifixtion order when the Loli Kihara and Gutsman SS is done.

WAIT, ONLY ONE PERSON WAS TRANSLATING ALL THIS TIME ?!

My man cards are void.

Believer of the Great Sumeragi.

One Does Not Simply Make Touma A Good Protagonist ~ The Truth.

"Kyon has set his 'enemy that must be defeated' to be 'bad writing' of the world. The more there is, the stronger his Holy Crack " ~ Chaos2Frozen.
Old 2011-08-18, 12:54   Link #13423
Kenju of the Right
Imagine Breaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Kyon View Post
Heeyyy Kenju... Misaka has a Awakening between her legs because of Toumaaa~
Thats......thats pretty hot.

Anyways, ahem

Himegami joins the fight
Intellectual Village: Volume 6 Chapter 3
Mitou Shoukan:// Blood Sign Volume 1 Chapter 1
Heavy Object: Volume 10 Complete
Gakusen Toshi Asterisk: Volume 7 Chapter 2
Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei: Volume 12 Chapter 12
Rokka no Yuusha Volume 4 Chapter 1

Old 2011-08-18, 13:00   Link #13424
Phibrizzo
Honos628

Well just finish catching up... good god not having internet at home sucks balls... at least I finish 3 anime lol.

Anyways don't worry Kenju I support any pairing for Touma... even him left to die alone or get to Mikoto so long Itsuwa suffers a fate worse then death, honestly I don't mind the pairing.

And yeah I do feel next novels would be dark, about Fiamma surviving, while holy right maybe to weak it can steal defead death... maybe not to the point of utter defeat it, but at least prolong his life. And well touma still can give Fiamma his spare arm for 1 shoot planet destroying attack if needed :P (but considering theres something wanting to go out, I don´t feel its a great way to do things).

About why Hawaii... academy city is mainly frozen (outside of board of directors but I doubt they can use fuze), and Hawaii is a US terriroty (which is gremlin objetive), which is a good way to say "high" to the world, avoid many causalities, and is close to academy city to also pass the message "the strongest country can't stop us, academy city failed to stop us".
Old 2011-08-18, 13:22   Link #13425
Miraluka
Banned

@Phibrizzo: Don't provoke your luck, shit happens when you do so, wouldn't be surprised if Itsuwa gets into Horus Age and Kuroko becomes hetero

Back to the topic, ,now that US is mentioned I wonder if the guy who is in charge of Atlantic's defence line will appear.

Also, Fiamma has an unstable Third Arm, and just happens Ollerus has the solution because he had the same problem.
Old 2011-08-18, 13:44   Link #13426
Breidaluk

looking foward to see dominatrix lessar X catgirl umidori. After all, the two will already fight because of the hairstyle.
Old 2011-08-18, 15:08   Link #13427
Hiro Hayase

Spoiler for NT2 afterword:

"D-d-don't get me wrong, I'm not doing this because I like Mikoto or anything."
Is the Kamachi-sensei being Tsun here? That's a pretty subtle hint in that line.

Gremlin have their sights set on Hawaii, maybe Pearl Harbor. In WWII, Japanese planes bombarded Pearl Harbor in order to frighten the US into staying neutral during the war, but the US did the opposite and officially joined WWII and allied with UK, Russia, and etc..

....Enough of the history lesson for now. Just going to Hawaii is a very symbolic gesture by Gremlin. Gremlin probably wants fame so they can attract all sorts of destructive magicians from around the globe.

It would be interesting if Fiamma had a robotic arm instead.

P.S. I really want to know what that beast heroine girl was! That part was so random.

Last edited by Hiro Hayase; 2011-08-18 at 15:33.
Old 2011-08-18, 16:15   Link #13428
Miraluka
Banned

Mmm... Now that Js06 is done with NT2 will he take a rest? Or will he restart with the Norse SS?

Found it:
Quote:
In July of 1933, the Army Minister Araki Sadao founded a group of swordsmiths called Nihonto Tanren Kai (Japanese Sword Forging Center) on the Yasukuni Shirine in Tokyo and supplied highly qualified Gunto to high rank officers. They manufactured about 8000 swords from 1933 to 1945. The swordsmiths worked in this group called 'Yasukuni Tosho'.
I guess wheter it was Ikeda Yasumitsu, Miyaguchi Yasuhiro, Kajiyama Yasutoku or Yakuwa Yasutake (god damn swordsmiths and the best among them), that sword must be damn lethal....

Tatemiya, with a sword that slashing through your face you can't become a protagonist anymore .

Last edited by Miraluka; 2011-08-18 at 16:26.
Old 2011-08-18, 16:16   Link #13429
I_am_Kami
Disabled By Request

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
Mmm... Now that Js06 is done with NT2 will he take a rest? Or will he restart with the Norse SS?
Iirc he said he would do Norse and would then start on NT2 when it came out and when done with NT2 he'd go back to Norse.
Old 2011-08-18, 16:26   Link #13430
Miraluka
Banned

Oh well, thats good to hear, but better take a rest time to time like Teh Ping.
Old 2011-08-18, 16:38   Link #13431
leukrota

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
@Phibrizzo: Don't provoke your luck, shit happens when you do so, wouldn't be surprised if Itsuwa gets into Horus Age and Kuroko becomes hetero
The only way I can imagine Kuroko becoming straight is if Aleister suddenly pops gender swapped Misaka clones for the next Imouto Otouto generation.

-"Testament is really messing my head, says Misaka as he confirms his body is different from the rest."

I think I accidentally drank something from Mr.Kyon's stash.
Old 2011-08-18, 16:54   Link #13432
ellifeedn
Thinker

Why does Kuroko lust over Mikoto anyway?
Old 2011-08-18, 16:55   Link #13433
Mr.Kyon
I crack you up

Quote:
Originally Posted by leukrota View Post
The only way I can imagine Kuroko becoming straight is if Aleister suddenly pops gender swapped Misaka clones for the next Imouto Otouto generation.

-"Testament is really messing my head, says Misaka as he confirms his body is different from the rest."

I think I accidentally drank something from Mr.Kyon's stash.
Taken note of for future use.

"Kyon has set his 'enemy that must be defeated' to be 'bad writing' of the world. The more there is, the stronger his Holy Crack " ~ Chaos2Frozen.
Old 2011-08-18, 17:01   Link #13434
Sumeragi
Banned

Kyon, you still have that "Accelerator and Yuriko attempting to force Touma to make out with either of them" story to do.
Old 2011-08-18, 17:15   Link #13435
leukrota

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellifeedn View Post
Why does Kuroko lust over Mikoto anyway?
Dunno... according to the manga, before they met Mikoto saved Kuroko's life with her Railgun when Kuroko messed up during a bank robbery while she was a Judgement freshman (though she only got to see the Railgun)... so maybe it's a rescue romance, starting when she figured out who had helped her.
Old 2011-08-18, 17:46   Link #13436
Sumeragi
Banned

Hmmm... People, I had this inspiration concerning what Touma had said to Etzali in the Three Stories Arc when promising to protect Mikoto while dreaming of what my second cousin said to me once.

Spoiler for He said:

It'll probably explain why Mikoto was all embarrassed over it, since depending on how you interprete that statement, it has profound meanings.
Old 2011-08-18, 17:54   Link #13437
Mr.Kyon
I crack you up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumeragi View Post
Kyon, you still have that "Accelerator and Yuriko attempting to force Touma to make out with either of them" story to do.
You mean Accelerator aka Yuriko.

Old 2011-08-18, 17:56   Link #13438
leukrota

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumeragi View Post
Hmmm... People, I had this inspiration concerning what Touma had said to Etzali in the Three Stories Arc when promising to protect Mikoto while dreaming of what my second cousin said to me once.

Spoiler for He said:

It'll probably explain why Mikoto was all embarrassed over it, since depending on how you interprete that statement, it has profound meanings.
But what he said has already been revealed (at least the content if not the literal words.)

Touma to Kuroko in Volume 8:
“…That’s right, it’s a promise. This promise is to protect Misaka Mikoto and the world around her. This is my agreement with a certain nameless person who fell in love with her so quickly.”
Old 2011-08-18, 17:58   Link #13439
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by leukrota View Post
But what he said has already been revealed (at least the content if not the literal words.)

Touma to Kuroko in Volume 8:
“…That’s right, it’s a promise. This promise is to protect Misaka Mikoto and the world around her. This is my agreement with a certain nameless person who fell in love with her so quickly.”
But those weren't his exact words -_- That was just the 'summary' or general idea if you will.

He's simply reusing Eztali's words, that's not what Sumeragi was talking about.
Old 2011-08-18, 18:05   Link #13440
leukrota

^ Etzali asked him to protect her, not her world, so that part must have been in Touma's phrasing.

Unless the original Japanese text of Etzali's petition implies that too... does it?
Closed Thread

Tags
action, dengeki bunko, fantasy, light novels, science fiction, shounen