AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2013-05-17, 19:48   Link #81
james0246

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter View Post
A simple enough solution would be to have thrown a kunai in the air just before he teleported the Juubidama in order to redirect the attack in the sky.
Unless it falls back to Earth .

The best solution would be to send the attack back all Link-like.
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-17, 19:51   Link #82
Artimus_Prime
The First Rasengan!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by james0246 View Post
^In Kyuubi-mode he can also sense people for some indeterminate distance around him.
Ah...

Quote:
A simple enough solution would be to have thrown a kunai in the air just before he teleported the Juubidama in order to redirect the attack in the sky.
or he set the seal on one of them weak ass mud walls lol...kinda like the hokage faces with the ninetails spirit ball. wait that doesnt explain where it went...
idk. just bring on sage mode tobirama...
Old 2013-05-17, 20:53   Link #83
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

Quote:
Unless it falls back to Earth .
I was actually halfway to type "vertically" when I wrote my previous post and I suddenly realized how being Wile E. Coyote felt like. But I'm just going to claim that it was thrown with enough force for escape velocity.

Quote:
The best solution would be to send the attack back all Link-like.
The thing is supposed to explode when it's convenient for the plot, if it crashes into the Juubi they're all dead.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-17, 23:14   Link #84
itachi-san314

Quote:
I was actually halfway to type "vertically" when I wrote my previous post and I suddenly realized how being Wile E. Coyote felt like.
those dang acme teleportation kunai... although i could see minato holding up a sign that said 'YIKES!" as the shadow kept getting bigger around him
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-18, 08:20   Link #85
DarkHollowIchigo

Quote:
Originally Posted by justavisitor View Post
But where did he leave the seal in the first place? It's not like when he was alive and was able to leave the seal at everywhere he went. The only place he could leave the seal is the place he got summoned, which is Konoha's backyard.... XD
You mean kunai seals? Would probably be a different seal then the one Minato used to get rid of such a big attack.
Old 2013-05-18, 08:57   Link #86
justavisitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkHollowIchigo View Post
You mean kunai seals? Would probably be a different seal then the one Minato used to get rid of such a big attack.
But still there got to be some form of seal? I still think the biggest probability is that he puts a seal back at the place he got summoned, which is right at Konoha

Naruto: Dad, you are as cool as always!
Next panel, the bomb explodes at Konoha

I am a Ranka fan and I have significant experience in defending various "crimes" committed by Ranka, from her evil plan to terminate human races, to feeding inapporiate food to unknown lifeforms. If you think you find "new" charges aginst Ranka and you are interested, or you care to see how a particular Ranka fan would respond, please feel free to check my previous comment. There is a good chance that I have answered a similiar issue. And of course, my viewpoints do not necessarily represent other perspectivs from numerous Ranka fans in this planet
justavisitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-18, 10:54   Link #87
Artimus_Prime
The First Rasengan!!

O!!!! maybe he created a equally chakra-dense rasengan that just cancelled out the bijou-dama much like that fight between omega shenron(juubi) and gogeta...
no, the author doesnt reference dragonball?!?!
ok...just bring on sage mode tobirama
Old 2013-05-18, 10:59   Link #88
Ushio the Omega

"During Obito's flashback in chapter 599, Minato Namikaze's face is engraved on the Hokage Monument. Kishimoto apologised for this error in advance, and in the subsequent tankōbon release, his face was removed altogether."

I wonder how many more plotholes in the manga will be fixed between the tankōbon and the final databook.

Actually is the Viz release based on the original chapters or the tankōbon relkease?
Ushio the Omega is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-18, 12:00   Link #89
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

The online version Viz releases is the same as Shonen Jump and their softcover is based on the tankobon I think.
Old 2013-05-18, 18:31   Link #90
DarkHollowIchigo

Quote:
Originally Posted by justavisitor View Post
But still there got to be some form of seal? I still think the biggest probability is that he puts a seal back at the place he got summoned, which is right at Konoha

Naruto: Dad, you are as cool as always!
Next panel, the bomb explodes at Konoha

Not necessarily, were are talking about the 4th Hokage, who also is specialized in seal-jutsu, who know's what he can do which has not been shown yet.
Old 2013-05-18, 22:08   Link #91
ars89
One-Eyed Dragon

Minato's entrance was the best part. Hope Tsunade will return, i want to see all 5 Hokages together.
Old 2013-05-18, 22:20   Link #92
Eragon
Still Alive

The best I can hope for is, Madara wipes the floor with all the Hokage's except Hashirama OR the Jubbi goes Buu on Madara's ass. All I want is that, the Hokage's play as little role in the victory of the Alliance (or rather, Naruto). As much as I find the Alliance useless, I would like the present generation to deal with their shit with their own power - or Naruto's...

But, I don't think that's going to happen.
Old 2013-05-18, 23:47   Link #93
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eragon View Post
As much as I find the Alliance useless, I would like the present generation to deal with their shit with their own power - or Naruto's...

But, I don't think that's going to happen.
hmm. i do. i think it'll come down to the hokages leaving it to naruto and sasuke. i doubt kishi will abandon that theme to have hashirama save the day. orochimaru is in control of the hokage edo tensei, so if things dont go as he pleases then he could just release it and make them disappear
Old 2013-05-19, 10:00   Link #94
Artimus_Prime
The First Rasengan!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by itachi-san314 View Post
hmm. i do. i think it'll come down to the hokages leaving it to naruto and sasuke. i doubt kishi will abandon that theme to have hashirama save the day. orochimaru is in control of the hokage edo tensei, so if things dont go as he pleases then he could just release it and make them disappear
Agreed. Naruto and sasuke have to succeed where hashirama and Madara failed

Now lets bring on sage mode tobirama...
And Karin for the kyuubi transfer
Old 2013-05-19, 10:09   Link #95
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

It's not like there are that many villains to share with all the good guys. Minato might teleport to the old Kunai he gave to Kakashi in order to deal with Obito but that leaves Naruto, Sasuke, Killer Bee, A, Oonoki, Mei, Gaara, Hashirama, Tobirama, Hiruzen and even possibly Orochimaru (and half(?) dead Tsunade) to face Madara, the Juubi and the forgotten black Zetsu.
Old 2013-05-19, 10:48   Link #96
james0246

^Tsunade will prove that she has learned much from her Slug Summon, and will come back as twice as powerful. .
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-19, 13:09   Link #97
itachi-san314

Quote:
and even possibly Orochimaru
did we ever get a final full reason as to why he attacked konoha? i'm still not even remotely buying that he is good now.

Quote:
^Tsunade will prove that she has learned much from her Slug Summon, and will come back as twice as powerful. .
i know you're at least partly joking, but i wouldn't be surprised if she is a slug sage. of course it wouldn't make sense for her to not have used it against madara, but i still wouldn't be surprised if she was and it made her able to recover from being split in half. even if she doesn't fight, i think it's likely she'll at least be in the presence of her grandfather before he disappears for good
Old 2013-05-19, 17:00   Link #98
Artimus_Prime
The First Rasengan!!

yeah if she got a moment with Dan, she might as well get one with grandpa...
maybe awaken those latent senju powers
Old 2013-05-20, 02:10   Link #99
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artimus_Prime View Post
yeah if she got a moment with Dan, she might as well get one with grandpa...
maybe awaken those latent senju powers
the tattoo she gets when she uses her ultimate healing tech is somewhat similar to the one hashirama has when he's in sage mode...
Old 2013-05-21, 00:42   Link #100
Artimus_Prime
The First Rasengan!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by itachi-san314 View Post
the tattoo she gets when she uses her ultimate healing tech is somewhat similar to the one hashirama has when he's in sage mode...
you know, part of me wants to think that the sage stuff may actually be associated with the uzumaki clan...i mean kabutos reveal about jugo's clan is a bit of a wrench but tsunades tattoo seems to extend from that diamond thing in the middle of her forehead. we see that same diamond thing on mito uzumaki who was mostly likely already married to hashirama at the time he revealed his tattoos...she could have taught him

late night speculating...
just bring on sage mode tobirama