Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2014-04-13, 08:38   Link #441
maniac88

Quote:
Originally Posted by OtakuFreak88 View Post

Send by the village to keep her eyes on Yuki
does she also live in basara's house?
also any mention about basara's father ?
maniac88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-13, 09:00   Link #442
OtakuFreak88
Tada no Hachidori

Quote:
Originally Posted by maniac88 View Post
does she also live in basara's house?
also any mention about basara's father ?
You could say so, since there no other place for her to lodge. It also seems that Yuki's sis might sooner or later make contract with Basara.

Basara's father is mentioned at the beginning of vol4 when he infiltrates current Mao's castle, though his motives ain't clearly stated(though if we believe that he came for no reason then yes, as he says that he came just to check on Mao, and also to pay back for what they have done to his son[probably the reference to Zorgia])

OtakuFreak88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-13, 09:14   Link #443
maniac88

up to vol 5, who is already in contract?
and at what "level" their current contract is?.
maniac88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-13, 09:26   Link #444
OtakuFreak88
Tada no Hachidori

Quote:
Originally Posted by maniac88 View Post
up to vol 5, who is already in contract?
and at what "level" their current contract is?.
Sry, haven't read yet
Judging from the pictures, perhaps Zest will be the new contractor(Mio and Yuki are the current ones)? It's said that their power increased significantly thanks to the pleasure service provided by Basara, and they have done it several times I guess.

Old 2014-04-13, 11:02   Link #445
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Send by the village to keep her eyes on Yuki
So does that mean that Yuki is officially affiliated with Basara instead of the village?
Old 2014-04-13, 12:01   Link #446
OtakuFreak88
Tada no Hachidori

Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
So does that mean that Yuki is officially affiliated with Basara instead of the village?
Spoiler for spoiler:

Old 2014-04-13, 12:49   Link #447
ZeKeR
Superbad

... I gotta ask, how do their contracts "strengthen" them?

its not like the curse is saying "until you learn your place, the master will have his hands' way with you and YOU WILL LIKE IT" right?
Old 2014-04-14, 00:01   Link #448
OtakuFreak88
Tada no Hachidori

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeKeR View Post
... I gotta ask, how do their contracts "strengthen" them?

its not like the curse is saying "until you learn your place, the master will have his hands' way with you and YOU WILL LIKE IT" right?
It should be more like "the more degenerated you are the more stronger you become". Maria should've mentioned it before the battle with the lance dude, which is in vol.2, I guess?

Old 2014-04-14, 00:14   Link #449
XFire
150% done

Quote:
It should be more like "the more degenerated you are the more stronger you become". Maria should've mentioned it before the battle with the lance dude, which is in vol.2, I guess?
lol, so the more erotic things get the stronger they are?

Or the alternative creepy version you get from thinking too much about it, the more slave-like they become the stronger they are?
Old 2014-04-14, 00:22   Link #450
OtakuFreak88
Tada no Hachidori

Quote:
lol, so the more erotic things get the stronger they are?

Or the alternative creepy version you get from thinking too much about it, the more slave-like they become the stronger they are?
Well yes,if you see it this way, but either way it will make them crave for more

Old 2014-04-14, 00:44   Link #451
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Well yes,if you see it this way, but either way it will make them crave for more
As long as they don't go full-blown slave fantasy with it, I'm good.

And I'm kinda curious why Basara spanks Maria in vol 5....
Old 2014-04-14, 00:50   Link #452
anonfr

Quote:
As long as they don't go full-blown slave fantasy with it, I'm good.

And I'm kinda curious why Basara spanks Maria in vol 5....
She's a naughty little girl. She deserves to get spanked.

I know how that sounded, btw.

Also, I stand by it. Maria has pulls a lot of shenanigans.
anonfr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-14, 00:53   Link #453
The Green One

With all the pranks and jokes Maria plays it's not a surprise to see her get spanked, but a surprise it took this long. Though it doesn't seem to be much of an actual punishment for her.
The Green One is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-14, 01:16   Link #454
Ophis
Dragon God

Location: Beyond the stars turning left and after passing by a Super Nova enter the Black Hole. House N°∞
errrr, havent you guys read chapter 1 of vol 2? Right in the beggining Takigawa explain everything about the Master/Servant contract to Basara. It got nothing to do with pleasure, it's the trust that strengthen their power.
Ophis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-14, 02:14   Link #455
OtakuFreak88
Tada no Hachidori

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ophis View Post
errrr, havent you guys read chapter 1 of vol 2? Right in the beggining Takigawa explain everything about the Master/Servant contract to Basara. It got nothing to do with pleasure, it's the trust that strengthen their power.
No, the curse is said to trigger depending on the level of trust(i.e when Mio felt guilty or jealous toward Basara), originally, Master/Servant contract was invented by Succubus, why do you think Maria prepares lotion each time Basara plays with Mio? Also, in the 3rd volume Zorgia forces the same contract on him, and I don't think he would care about trust, rather than powering up himself.

Old 2014-04-14, 10:35   Link #456
PROzess
Pissed Off Tl0r

Quote:
No, the curse is said to trigger depending on the level of trust(i.e when Mio felt guilty or jealous toward Basara), originally, Master/Servant contract was invented by Succubus, why do you think Maria prepares lotion each time Basara plays with Mio? Also, in the 3rd volume Zorgia forces the same contract on him, and I don't think he would care about trust, rather than powering up himself.
The Master and Servant Contract was initially formed to deepen the bond between the master and it's servant and gain more power. The stronger that bond is, the stronger the power-up they got from the contract.
But over time, some sick and bored devils thought of a way to misuse that contract by having a succubus perform the contract, thus giving it the characteristic of an aphrodisiac.
The characteristic of the spell-caster ONLY affects the curse, not the contract itself.
Therefore, if Mio deepens her trust into Basara, she will get a power-up. But on the downside, if you denies that trust, she will get aroused.
Again, the power-up is not affected by the spell-caster, but simply from the trust between Master and Servant.
It was said before, if Mio had cast the spell herself, the curse might have gotten the gravity characteristic, but that's not affecting the power-up aka meaning level of trust, but merely the kind of curse for defying the trust.
Old 2014-04-14, 16:17   Link #457
OtakuFreak88
Tada no Hachidori

Quote:
Originally Posted by PROzess View Post
The Master and Servant Contract was initially formed to deepen the bond between the master and it's servant and gain more power. The stronger that bond is, the stronger the power-up they got from the contract.
But over time, some sick and bored devils thought of a way to misuse that contract by having a succubus perform the contract, thus giving it the characteristic of an aphrodisiac.
The characteristic of the spell-caster ONLY affects the curse, not the contract itself.
Therefore, if Mio deepens her trust into Basara, she will get a power-up. But on the downside, if you denies that trust, she will get aroused.
Again, the power-up is not affected by the spell-caster, but simply from the trust between Master and Servant.
It was said before, if Mio had cast the spell herself, the curse might have gotten the gravity characteristic, but that's not affecting the power-up aka meaning level of trust, but merely the kind of curse for defying the trust.
Ok, what Takigawa said was theoretically true, but in practice both servant/master have to pleasure each other in order to deeper their bond; this is what Basara've been doing(and also later it's mentioned by Maria that the stronger the bond is, the more Basara must pleasure Mio).Trust is just a state which is a sign of how deep their bond is(I think this what Takigawa was referring to), but in fact it's what they're doing does matter- simply, making each other feel better.

Old 2014-04-14, 16:52   Link #458
yuiichi9

If basara and the girls that have contract with him do the deed(sex) every day, how strong could they become? In mio's case maybe she could become one of the most powerful devil? I think it would be more interesting if the hero clan invade the demon realm and start a war.
yuiichi9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-14, 16:59   Link #459
PROzess
Pissed Off Tl0r

Quote:
Ok, what Takigawa said was theoretically true, but in practice both servant/master have to pleasure each other in order to deeper their bond; this is what Basara've been doing(and also later it's mentioned by Maria that the stronger the bond is, the more Basara must pleasure Mio).Trust is just a state which is a sign of how deep their bond is(I think this what Takigawa was referring to), but in fact it's what they're doing does matter- simply, making each other feel better.
Are you even reading what I wrote?
If they have a strong bond aka strong trust, the curse won't even activate.
Their bond gets stronger by trust, which has NOTHING to do with the curse.
The curse is a sign that the bond isn't growing stronger. And Basara has to pleasure Mio to subdue to curse, NOT to deepen their bond. Again, it's Maria's succubus characteristic that makes the curse an aphrodisiac, it's a special case (purely for fanservice anyway), but the contract powers you up even with any other characteristic.

Distrust > curse > pleasure
Trust > no curse > no aphrodisiac > no pleasure.
Trust = Bond = power-up through contract.

Don't mix them up.
Old 2014-04-14, 23:14   Link #460
OtakuFreak88
Tada no Hachidori

Quote:
Originally Posted by PROzess View Post
Are you even reading what I wrote?
If they have a strong bond aka strong trust, the curse won't even activate.
Their bond gets stronger by trust, which has NOTHING to do with the curse.
The curse is a sign that the bond isn't growing stronger. And Basara has to pleasure Mio to subdue to curse, NOT to deepen their bond. Again, it's Maria's succubus characteristic that makes the curse an aphrodisiac, it's a special case (purely for fanservice anyway), but the contract powers you up even with any other characteristic.

Distrust > curse > pleasure
Trust > no curse > no aphrodisiac > no pleasure.
Trust = Bond = power-up through contract.

Don't mix them up.
The curse activates at PARTICULAR MOMENT when the servant feels guilty or hold negative feelings toward its master, but does it mean that the servant has a LOW LEVEL OF TRUST?Then if it's true Mio and Basara would NEVER have become stronger which is a total bull*hit as they become stronger each time they actually do it, and each time Basara has to nullify her curse, can you say that their trust is low? Furthermore, how would they nullify the curse?By fucking the servant and increasing the trust in one go?Isn't trust sth which ones build for a long period?If the curse works depending only on the level of trust, the servants'd be killed instantly. I'm not saying that the trust doesn't influence their power, it's simply not the factor which increases their power, but a state. And I've never said that their curse has sth to do with their bond, it's merely a side efect

A moment of distrust(=/= the low level of trust)>> curse
satisfying the pleasure > no curse

Last edited by OtakuFreak88; 2014-04-14 at 23:28.

Tags
borderline hentai, fantasy, harem, true harem