AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime

Notices

Old 2007-02-28, 22:18   Link #141
White Manju Bun
Anxious bookseller
*Author

Roma Paku is my fav seiyuu ever!! (Ed from FMA, Hitsugaya from Bleach)

Notables are Mamoru Miyano, Jun Fukuyama, Megumi Ogata, Kenichi Suzumura, Daisuke Namikawa and Tomokazu Sugita
- 11th Doctor.

Sig by TheEroKing
White Manju Bun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-02, 16:49   Link #142
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

Thanks for mentioning Paku Romi. I'm fascinated by her lately. She is so great as rocker Nana in NANA -- real acting. And I just finished watching Turn A Gundam, from 1999, where she made the male lead, Loran Cehack, such an attractive person.

This is a bit of a cross-post, but here is a photo of her with Hirano Aya recently, when they went out for lunch after a recording session for NANA (in which Aaya is also wonderful, as Layla). Romi's 35 and Aaya is 19:

She was born in Japan to Korean parents (whose families had been in Japan for two and three generations), speaks fluent Korean, graduated from a Japanese university and studied for a time at a university in Korea. Like seiyuus Takahashi Rieko and Hosokoshi Michiko (both of whom were in Simoun) she is a member of the theatre group En. She and Takahashi-san starred together in Turn A Gundam.
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.

Last edited by Kaoru Chujo; 2007-03-02 at 22:12.
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-06, 13:01   Link #143
prince leon
red knight

Tanaka Rie - Is the perfect example of what a goddess should sound like (my favorite roles of hers are: Tomoe (Mai Otome), Suigintou (Rozen Maiden), Lacus Clyne (Gundam SEED/Destiny) and the list goes on. She'll always be my number one. <3<3<3

Noto Mamiko - Her voice is absolutely lovely. Definitely the most beautiful voice I've ever heard in all the years I've lived.

Tamura Yukari - How can I resist her voice? I mean seriously, "ka na, ka na?"

Junko Minagawa - I love her "feminine woman" type roles such as Cornelia ( Code Geass) and Ayaka (Negima!?). She possesses a voice I can fall in love with.

Nakahara Mai - Gets much love from me for roles such as Tokiha Mai and Rena (Mai HiME and Mai Otome). I always love to her more from her.

Hirano Aya - Need I say more? She's all the rage.

Kugimiya Rie - Love her as Shana and I can't wait to hear her as Nagi in Hayate the Combat Butler.

Matsutani Kaya - She hasn't done many roles, but I love her as Matsumoto Rangiku in BLEACH.

Touma Yumi - Has one of the most sultry voices I've ever heard as Urd in Ah! My Goddess.

Romi Paku - Need I even explain why? She has done so many voices and has a range that would make most other seiyuu jealous. She's definitely among the best of the best.

Sugita Tomokazu - His performances as Kyon, Rin, Yuuichi are among the most amazing I've heard among male seiyuu.

Seki Tomokazu - This guy is awesome. Great performances as Shinichi (Nodame Cantabile), Kenichi (History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi), and Gilgamesh (Fate/Stay Night)

Hmm...I hope I'm not forgetting anyone.

Last edited by prince leon; 2007-03-06 at 22:55.
prince leon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-31, 21:25   Link #144
kirisame_m

Send a message via Yahoo to kirisame_m
Gotouza sama > i love her very much and her voice too ^0^ and because....
i like her performance as hayasaka hiyori (mizuiro), nanami (lamune), mikuru (suzumiya haruhi no yutsu), and many more

Hirano Aya dama > cool

Nonaka Ai > cute voice

Noto Mamiko > her voice so calm and lovely

Aoki Sayaka > hmmmm, i like her voice too and her performance in.... kiki....

Kuwatani Natsuko > have many voice
kirisame_m is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-31, 21:45   Link #145
HeartNana

Nana Mizuki by far.

I'm not HeartNana for no reason.

Im also a huge fan of:
Aya Hirano, Natsuko Kuwatani and Saeko Chiba
HeartNana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-31, 21:46   Link #146
Pendevous
Yoroshiku
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Pendevous
Kugimiya Rie - The voices of Shana, Karin, Nagi and Loise. <3

My favorite goes to the one and the only Aya Hirano
Pendevous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-31, 23:34   Link #147
nanafan
horo fan

Seki Tomokazu loved him as Shinici, Sousuke...
Aya Hirano love her as haruhi and crazy konata.
nanafan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-01, 00:20   Link #148
KholdStare
ISML Technical Staff
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via AIM to KholdStare Send a message via MSN to KholdStare
Yui Horie: She has a pretty voice and she can sing also. Plus she's in a lot of my favorite anime.
KholdStare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-01, 01:34   Link #149
Echoes

Hirano Aya (Not that I original I guess, but she's all business! Misa, Haruhi and Konata, that's just.. wow.)
Old 2007-08-01, 02:49   Link #150
aolas
King Of The Night Sky
*Graphic Designer

I like Horie Yui, Kugimiya Rie,
aolas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-01, 03:19   Link #151
•••Shadow•••
Love hater

Hayashibara Megumi
•••Shadow••• is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-01, 08:23   Link #152
geki~
noLife
*Artist

I love Mamiko Noto's Enma Ai~
geki~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-01, 08:36   Link #153
Potatochobit
Certified Organic

my current favorites are

Nakajima Saki - Dorothy from MARheaven -Karin To heart 2

Kugimiya Rie - Uematsu from Pitaten, -nagi in hayata no gokuto, Elric FMA

Ito Shizuka - Tamaki from To Heart 2, -Akiha from Tsukhime,

Hirano Aya - Suzumiya Haruhi, -Mamori in eyeshield, -President in Sumomomo

Tanaka rie - Mariel in Hanaukyo maid tai, Suigintou in Rozen maiden
Potatochobit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-01, 08:41   Link #154
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
Tanaka Rie ~ gin sama ~~

Nana Mizuki ~ fate chan

Noto Mamiko ~ soothing yakumo voice ^.^

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-01, 09:04   Link #155
mdauben

I'm embaressed to say that most japanese seiyuu do not make enough of an impression on me to develope a "favorite".

Probably the most memorable (to me) voice acting, was by Yui Itsuki's work as Moe Mizukoshi in D.C. ~Da Capo~. The dreamy voice was just so unique, memorable, and was an integral part of the character's charm.
mdauben is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-01, 13:37   Link #156
arcadeplayer987

Touma Yumi is my fav.
arcadeplayer987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-01, 19:26   Link #157
Furuno
Fuwaaa~~~
*IT Support

Send a message via Yahoo to Furuno
Hmm, Horie Yui, Noto Mamiko, Kugimiya Rie, Nakahara Mai (loves her singing voice!), Tamura Yukari, Mizuki Nana, Takahashi Mikako, Ueda Kana, Hirano Aya, Sugita Tomokazu...

Check my Blog / Thread / Twitter for some random stuffs...
Furuno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-23, 11:30   Link #158
Terrestrial Dream
勇者

Toshihiko Seki- He was voice actor for few my of favorite character, Duo Maxwell, and Bleed Kaga. He also did excellent job with Rau, and Masato in Zeorymer.
Nobuyuki Hiyama
- This men is awesome, he did voice for my favorite character Gai Shishio. He did a nice job on 556, Azrael, and Shiro Amada. His role as hotblooded character is just awesome.

Old 2007-09-23, 20:36   Link #159
mcruz1014
Eye Have You

Send a message via Yahoo to mcruz1014
Tomokazu Seki- did Sagara Sousuke from FMP!, my favorite anime
Horie Yui- Naru Narusegawa from Love Hina
Yukino Satsuni- very versatile, done a range of characters from Yoruichi of Bleach to my favorite female anime character, Chidori Kaname from FMP!
Hirano Aya- been said many times on the thread, but her job as Haruhi deserves it IMO
mcruz1014 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-26, 22:27   Link #160
Darklord_bg
Hallowed Redeemer

Norio Wakamoto - Probably has the most unique and interesting voice of them all. He really makes me laugh every time I hear him.

Kazuya Nakai - All his characters are badass samurai of some sort (Zoro - One Piece, Mugen - Samurai Champloo, Hijikata - Gintama, Yajirou - Grenadier and so on...). He does a great job making them both badass and funny at the same time.

Hoshi Souichiro
- Really versatile. He can sound both quiet and timid (Kira Yamato, Kazuki from Getbackers) and really gutsy and powerful (Kazuma from Scryed, Nagi Souichiro from Tenjou Tenge). It's like he's two different people, though I like the latter one better.

Shuuichi Ikeda - Voices either powerful charismatic villains or again powerful father/protector figures (Dullindal from GSD, Shin Natsume from Tenjou Tenge, Hiko Seijiro from Kenshin). Either way his voice creates an air of superiority and confidence in his characters.

Toshihiko Seki - Great for voicing villain characters (Le Kruze from SEED, Reito from Mai HIME etc.). His voice carries with him an arrogance and confidence typical of his characters.

Yukino Satsuki - Can sound both cute and funny, also incredibly versatile. Usually voices violent girls who can be kind and caring at the same time (Chidori - FMP, Kagome - Inuuyasha).

Paku Romi/Megumi Ogata - Both of them can voice both male and female characters incredibly and that by itself is a great feat, but their voices are also incredibly deep and powerful.

Rie Tanaka
- Voices girls who are cute and lovable, but at the same time possess great confidence and strength and her voice does that job rather well(Lacus Clyne - SEED, Simca - Air Gear)

There are probably many more that I'm forgetting but for now I'll stick with those.
Darklord_bg is offline   Reply With Quote