AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2012-12-27, 00:23   Link #1
james0246

[Manga] Naruto Chapter 615 Discussion Thread

Welcome to the weekly manga chapter discussion thread. This thread is created early to discuss spoilers and speculation about the upcoming chapter as well as discussion of said chapter once it has been released.

As per the forums rules, please don't ask for or mention about where to download the (licensed) manga. Also remember not to post or link to any translations of the manga, since this is illegal as well. Posting a synopses or summary is fine (and welcome) but please do not discuss scans, raws, translation groups, etc. Additionally, if you are posting someone else's synopsis (or their translation of a synopsis), then please provide credit were credit is due.

Remember that the manga is licensed, do not post significant parts of the chapter. This stands for pictures and direct translations. Summaries are OK, crops of pictures are OK as well if you want to illustrate your point but this is it.

Happy end of the year. Spoilers have been released for the last chapter of the year. Only one image has been released so far, but the full spoilers will be released soon enough.
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-27, 00:24   Link #2
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

*watches Naruhina shippers go nuts*
Randrak42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-27, 00:24   Link #3
Om Nerabdator
~Maru~

*Cries*
Spoiler for Hinata:
Old 2012-12-27, 00:37   Link #4
ronin myael
lost ronin

naruhina fans will rejoice. one chapter devoted to the naruhina fandom. *facepalms*
Old 2012-12-27, 00:37   Link #5
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

AAAAAAAAAAAHA hahaahahaHAahaha Yes! The Cries of fans! I Love it!

Seriously, Called it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronin myael View Post
naruhina fans will rejoice. one chapter devoted to the naruhina fandom. *facepalms*
Why are you hating? This pretty much means Sakura will end up with Sasuke after his OBVIOUS redemption.
Old 2012-12-27, 00:43   Link #6
vansonbee
❤Ichigo 100%❤

I like it. The author finally pairs up Hinata and Naruto. Neji death was valid for something.
Old 2012-12-27, 00:45   Link #7
DarkRaven
GOD

it was an awesome chapter im glad for hinata she deserves it!! but im kinda worried now Obito really wants naruto to come to the dark side since he resembles himself when he was young .. he's going to try to kill hinata for sure hope naruto can protect her
DarkRaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-27, 00:49   Link #8
james0246

"Naruto's...so big and strong..."

Decent chapter. I was very impressed by Kirabi's gamble. And Madara and Obito's interaction continues to be interesting.

Oh, and Hinata was okay as well. .
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-27, 00:49   Link #9
for3ver
The Lost Child

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkRaven View Post
it was an awesome chapter im glad for hinata she deserves it!! but im kinda worried now Obito really wants naruto to come to the dark side since he resembles himself when he was young .. he's going to try to kill hinata for sure hope naruto can protect her
put it this way...

if kishimoto kills off hinata now.... lol... fans are gonna get murderous...
Old 2012-12-27, 00:49   Link #10
Freya

Send a message via AIM to Freya
Danggg and Hinata knows talk-no jutsu as well. Works wonder. Slap no jutsu as well.
Old 2012-12-27, 00:51   Link #11
Om Nerabdator
~Maru~

Quote:
Originally Posted by vansonbee View Post
I like it. The author finally pairs up Hinata and Naruto. Neji death was valid for something.
I definately think naruto will get the rinnegan at the end so im not too worried about the deaths, i know some plp hate this resurrection thing Naruto seems to have going but personally i hope it step it up a notch and revives his dad and mom and everyone at the end, im really looking for a serious happy ending for this series, i dont want to look back on this series and feel sad cause of all the death..

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkRaven View Post
Im not too worried about that since Hinata seems to of recieved some of the Kyuubis power on the last page, im looking forward to how NaruHina Fights the Jyuubi
Old 2012-12-27, 00:51   Link #12
RRW
Unspecified
*Scanlator

Hinata will die in next chapter or 2

until then *grab popcorn*

RRW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-27, 00:56   Link #13
for3ver
The Lost Child

Quote:
Originally Posted by Om Nerabdator View Post
I definately think naruto will get the rinnegan at the end so im not too worried about the deaths, i know some plp hate this resurrection thing Naruto seems to have going but personally i hope it step it up a notch and revives his dad and mom and everyone at the end, im really looking for a serious happy ending for this series, i dont want to look back on this series and feel sad cause of all the death..
what makes you think this?

also, wouldnt this basically kill him?

(if you take nagato's example, he who's from the uzumaki clan, has a strong lifeforce yes? yet still the chakra consumption killed him. if we take into account the amount of times naruto has gone berserk or used the kyuubis power - which i believe stated drained his life, then wouldnt using the outer path resurrection basically kill him?) also, nagato stated that he could still make it in time, and ressurect the people he killed, but doesnt that contradict madara's plan 2 use nagato to resurrect him? or does it work differently due to scale?
Old 2012-12-27, 01:02   Link #14
ronin myael
lost ronin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
Why are you hating? This pretty much means Sakura will end up with Sasuke after his OBVIOUS redemption.
i hate the shipping wars. and i just know the naruhina fans will go wild over this.

and oh, there's one thing that i did learn from this chapter... stalking can get you somewhere! lol
Old 2012-12-27, 01:05   Link #15
Om Nerabdator
~Maru~

Quote:
Originally Posted by for3ver View Post
what makes you think this?

also, wouldnt this basically kill him?

(if you take nagato's example, he who's from the uzumaki clan, has a strong lifeforce yes? yet still the chakra consumption killed him. if we take into account the amount of times naruto has gone berserk or used the kyuubis power - which i believe stated drained his life, then wouldnt using the outer path resurrection basically kill him?) also, nagato stated that he could still make it in time, and ressurect the people he killed, but doesnt that contradict madara's plan 2 use nagato to resurrect him? or does it work differently due to scale?
You forget the Kyuubi is 100% on his side now and with their combined chakra it is possible, Hell considering which direction the author wants to go he might even end up as the Jyuubis jinchuuriki though i doubt that highly since Naruto stil has to fight Sasuke and if he had he Jyuubi it wouldnt even be a fight
Old 2012-12-27, 01:09   Link #16
Soverence

Well looks like NaruHina fans can have a field day with this chapter. I personally have never cared who he ended up with since the "romance" in this series has always come off as a farce to me, but I am glad it looks like Hinata anyway cause if he tried to force it toward anyone else, I would lose respect for the author.

I don't think the author would kill off Hinata now, he didn't do it against Pain and I can't really see him doing it now. If any other major characters are going to die, the most likely cases I would think would be Bee and Kikashi just because of their involvement with the situation. Also as I said last week, death in this series is about as final now as death is in Dragon Ball Z meaning just a momentary annoyance.
Soverence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-27, 01:15   Link #17
for3ver
The Lost Child

Quote:
You forget the Kyuubi is 100% on his side now and with their combined chakra it is possible, Hell considering which direction the author wants to go he might even end up as the Jyuubis jinchuuriki though i doubt that highly since Naruto stil has to fight Sasuke and if he had he Jyuubi it wouldnt even be a fight
well that could end up true, but thats thinking optimistically, also there are contradictory points, it stated that anybody who's soul is "lost" (like using the reaper death seal) cannot be revived, that rules out a few ppl, in addition, how will the revive work on people like jiraiya (who kabuto stated he could not revive using the edo tensei due to being unable 2 retrieve cell samples) and his mom, who's bodies they most likely cannot retrieve - taking the example of how the people from konoha were revived, the souls went back into the body, so if we think of it like that, it wouldnt work
Old 2012-12-27, 01:20   Link #18
Om Nerabdator
~Maru~

Quote:
Originally Posted by for3ver View Post
well that could end up true, but thats thinking optimistically, also there are contradictory points, it stated that anybody who's soul is "lost" (like using the reaper death seal) cannot be revived, that rules out a few ppl, in addition, how will the revive work on people like jiraya (who kabuto stated he could not revive using the edo tensei due to being unable 2 retrieve cell samples) and his mom, who's bodies they most likely cannot retrieve - taking the example of how the people from konoha were revived, the souls went back into the body, so if we think of it like that, it wouldnt work
true i guess theres alot of plot holes but some authors just ignore it using the power of "love" lol, also Minato and kushinas souls seem to be in naruto so they arent really lost, well anyway im just stating my hopes on what i want to happen not on what WILL happen
Old 2012-12-27, 01:23   Link #19
MC117

Nice, I hope that Naruhina does happens after this war. I still want to see the juubi break free though. Come on kishi make it happen please...
Old 2012-12-27, 01:24   Link #20
for3ver
The Lost Child

Quote:
true i guess theres alot of plot holes but some authors just ignore it using the power of "love" lol, also Minato and kushinas souls seem to be in naruto so they arent really lost, well anyway im just stating my hopes on what i want to happen not on what WILL happen
lol, love triumphs through all~ :S

though, that thing about their souls, i believe it was just their chakra not soul

anyway... brace yourselves the naruxhina memes are coming... (that damn meme with that guy holding a sword telling ppl 2 brace themselves... the only funny one was the TLRD 1 (brace yourselves, tldr blu rays are coming), and that damn show dedicated towards males... got me....)

Tags
weekly spoiler discussion