Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2004-07-31, 02:53   Link #1
Jin
Staked!

Send a message via AIM to Jin
Filler Arc

What's this filler arc that everyone keeps mentioning that is supposedly going to happen soon? Any idea on what it will be about?
Jin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-31, 03:43   Link #2
Scy

From what I can remember, In one of the interviews with the anime creators, they were quoted in saying that they want to create original anime content for the show, cause they have pretty much "finishing sourcing all the materials in the manga". And they want to create an original character, maybe someone base on a real-life ninja. They want to have something lighter as the manga is getting darker and darker.
Scy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-31, 13:05   Link #3
pacificterrific

I just hope that the filler won't be entirely about Kakashi's team like the other misc side stories. It would be more interesting to see the other teams in action during a mission. Like seeing team 10 ( Ino, Shikamaru, and Chouji) in a more active role in the series. Heck if they could add filler as to why the Genin 9 was allowed to enter the Chounnin exam, they could add filler as to who becomse Chounnin possible thru a final test. *notice no spoilers * It would be cool to see how Hinata, Kiba, and Shino were doing while naruto was away with Jiraiya and maybe some more Neji, Ten Ten, and Rock Lee interaction would be nice although I doubt any mission type activity can occur with Rock's condition.
pacificterrific is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-31, 13:11   Link #4
SanttuH
Don't you *beep* with her

Or then the filler arc could be about torturing Sasuke. That would be sweet.

Seriously I'd like to see more about the other genins. Doing missions, training, background etc., but that would be kind of fake if Kishimoto didn't plan the filler... More about the Sannin's past would be totally cool too.

Oh well, I gues that it's going to be filler (read, junk) and all happyjoyjoy, since someone else made it up. Bleh. I'm starting to hope that they don't do it, or if they do, for f*ck's sake do it properly.
SanttuH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-31, 13:25   Link #5
Trov
Holy cack!

Bah, I don't want filler. Mainly because I keep hearing stuff(spoilers) And I want to know whats fully going to happen. Really would like to see more of the other Genins though. Enough about team 7. InoShikaCho!
Old 2004-07-31, 14:12   Link #6
UserName

I would think the filler arc will start in a few episdoes.

I don't think it would be too long. But it can't be anything that affects the storry. So I won't be surprised if it's about Konohamaru Corps. adventures....
UserName is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-31, 17:08   Link #7
Lost World
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by UserName
I would think the filler arc will start in a few episdoes.
Yup, it starts at episode 96 or 97. I forget which, but it's right after the Tsunade arc ends in a few more episodes.
Lost World is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-31, 17:11   Link #8
SanttuH

Lost World: How can you be so sure? I mean, did you read it from a source that is reliable? Or did you hear it from someone? *Hoping for the best, fearing for the wrost*
Old 2004-07-31, 17:23   Link #9
JubeiYamazaki

Send a message via AIM to JubeiYamazaki
Quote:
Originally Posted by SanttuH
Lost World: How can you be so sure? I mean, did you read it from a source that is reliable? Or did you hear it from someone? *Hoping for the best, fearing for the wrost*
I believe he got it from a source, because I remember reading a translated interview with one of the animation directors, and he said it was gonna be after the Tsunade arc, I'm sure if you do a search, you'll see the thread.
JubeiYamazaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-31, 17:38   Link #10
Lost World
Banned

Quote:
The next few episode titles were released over at NarutoTalk a few weeks ago, and they were right for 93 & 94.

93: Breakdown of Negotiations
94: Take this! Angry Rasengan
95: The Fight Where Life Is Gambled <--1 hour special
96: Naruto's Strange Bath Fumes Journey
97: Retire as a Ninja!
Old 2004-07-31, 17:48   Link #11
SanttuH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost World
The next few episode titles were released over at NarutoTalk a few weeks ago, and they were right for 93 & 94.

Ummmm... Maybe I'm stupid but I don't understand how that proves the point that the filler arc is coming?
Old 2004-07-31, 17:57   Link #12
Lost World
Banned

Quote:
Ummmm... Maybe I'm stupid but I don't understand how that proves the point that the filler arc is coming?
Are you serious?

....Can someone else explain this to him? My head hurts now.
Old 2004-07-31, 18:17   Link #13
SanttuH

Yes, I am serious. I can't make no connection with the names you just posted and the filler arc. There's time when I read the Tsunade arc in manga, so I can't remember that very well. I'm also very tired.

Please do explain me, your head can't possibly hurt that much, unless it fell off.
Old 2004-07-31, 18:56   Link #14
Mezu
The Guardian

Spoiler:

first time trying the spoiler tag and it worked!!!
Mezu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-31, 19:01   Link #15
Mezu
The Guardian

Quote:
Originally Posted by pacificterrific
I just hope that the filler won't be entirely about Kakashi's team like the other misc side stories. It would be more interesting to see the other teams in action during a mission. Like seeing team 10 ( Ino, Shikamaru, and Chouji) in a more active role in the series. Heck if they could add filler as to why the Genin 9 was allowed to enter the Chounnin exam, they could add filler as to who becomse Chounnin possible thru a final test. *notice no spoilers * It would be cool to see how Hinata, Kiba, and Shino were doing while naruto was away with Jiraiya and maybe some more Neji, Ten Ten, and Rock Lee interaction would be nice although I doubt any mission type activity can occur with Rock's condition.
Interesting, but it doesnt happen :P

Last edited by Mezu; 2004-07-31 at 19:19.
Old 2004-07-31, 19:02   Link #16
Synaptik

Quote:
Yes, I am serious. I can't make no connection with the names you just posted and the filler arc. There's time when I read the Tsunade arc in manga, so I can't remember that very well. I'm also very tired.

Please do explain me, your head can't possibly hurt that much, unless it fell off.

after the one hour special, the title of the next ep (96) is "strange bath fumes journey"

it doesnt figure into the current plot in anyway...hence....
Synaptik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-31, 19:17   Link #17
Mezu
The Guardian

o btw:::
Spoiler for Any1 who wants to know what the filler is, look in here:

This filler is simply amazing...
Old 2004-07-31, 19:42   Link #18
Kyoji
I WANT MORE MILK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mezu
o btw:::
Spoiler for Any1 who wants to know what the filler is, look in here:

This filler is simply amazing...

erm, that isnt filler, it's the next arc :s (not including the filler arc)
Kyoji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-31, 21:15   Link #19
UserName

That isn't filler...

Not sure. Coming from narutotalk(god I hate those admins and 3/4 of the mods, so does a lot of people judging by how many times they are attacked and will be attacked) you can't just trust the info. But I'm not sure where they got the info from. But I belive they did say there will be a filler arc soon I think it was said the Tsunade Arc.
UserName is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-31, 21:53   Link #20
Wave
「Member #19690」

Send a message via AIM to Wave Send a message via MSN to Wave
Quote:
Originally Posted by UserName
That isn't filler...

Not sure. Coming from narutotalk(god I hate those admins and 3/4 of the mods, so does a lot of people judging by how many times they are attacked and will be attacked) you can't just trust the info. But I'm not sure where they got the info from. But I belive they did say there will be a filler arc soon I think it was said the Tsunade Arc.
you're not unidentified by any chance?

anyways, i've been hearing that it will end right after the Tsunade Arc. but ppl over at NT are speculating that it might have to do with
Spoiler:
Wave is offline   Reply With Quote