AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2006-06-16, 03:01   Link #41
ShadowrazoR
Unlimited Bishoujo Works

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vexx
Sometimes I wonder why they bother if they're going to have to pixelate it ...just use more strategic camera angles and carefully placed props.
*gets bad memories of Air Gear's crow censoring

But, yeah, I get your point. Though it might lead to angry fans cursing the offending <random object> in the way.
ShadowrazoR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-16, 12:07   Link #42
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vexx
The "censoring" happens at the Navel studio so any uncensored art is in their large underground secret vault (if anywhere)

Sometimes I wonder why they bother if they're going to have to pixelate it ...just use more strategic camera angles and carefully placed props.
Well, yes - I was certainly being facetious about getting it from Navel, in case it wasn't clear - it was another way of saying "don't do it unless you're really really good". Amateur decensoring... *shudders* As for the second question, well... that'd be okay with me, but who knows. I guess it's the standard now. Then again, I could live without those scenes to begin with.
relentlessflame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-02, 08:02   Link #43
TomoyoXKurogane

I like Nerine and Sage...i dun like e other one...e one whose name is "Ai" or sth
TomoyoXKurogane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-02, 20:26   Link #44
Asa's Shigure Boy
I'm Asa's Boyfriend....!

Hi.First,I'm here to say sorry to the people who give me the tutorial for have sex with Asa...Sorry,the problem is of my computer,and the second is...they can give me a tutorial to have sex with Ai and Sage at the same time ???????Please ???????
Asa's Shigure Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-05, 02:57   Link #45
RevRayCool

I played Shuffle! and liked it, which is the major reason why I picked up this title too. I'm not a Nerine fan, and I don't particularly like too many H-scenes. This game obviously has a lot of both, but I like to keep an open mind.

But after following Sage's path and seeing her "ending" (epilogue 2), I have to say I don't remember being so thoroughly and absolutely disappointed as I do right now. I loved her character, but good lord, her "ending" is just bad. The only other ending I've gotten is normal Nerine's ending (epilogue 1).

My question is: should I get over it and play more of Tick Tack to see what more it has to offer or should I just skip straight to Really Really? Like I said, not a Nerine fan (do find Lycoris somewhat interesting though) and the incredible amount of H-scenes make the game almost a chore to go through.
RevRayCool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-05, 03:04   Link #46
Areguzanda
Ecchi!

I wish they would release Shuffle!, this game and Really Really? in English.
They are missing a lot of potential costumers by not doing so...
and it makes me sad cause I want to try them but can't read Japanese.....
and even if I am trying to learn it will still be a long time before I know enough to understand all the text....
someone release them in English please?
=(

Areguzanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-22, 10:19   Link #47
sgwc
I'm just a support char..

Man it's hard to complete the cg collection of this game. I need a walkthrough.
Old 2007-11-19, 17:18   Link #48
azra

Comment

There is a walkthrough for the game although it is on a japanese website. Also Helkin was going to translate Tick Tack after Shuffle, but i haven't seen anything happening. The progress hasn't changed and the website is down. Does anyone knows what happened? Did Helkin die or something?
azra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-17, 12:54   Link #49
d_fallen_god
TST MANAGER

Send a message via AIM to d_fallen_god Send a message via MSN to d_fallen_god Send a message via Yahoo to d_fallen_god
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by azra View Post
There is a walkthrough for the game although it is on a japanese website. Also Helkin was going to translate Tick Tack after Shuffle, but i haven't seen anything happening. The progress hasn't changed and the website is down. Does anyone knows what happened? Did Helkin die or something?
Visit My blog you can get the walkthrough and complete game save there....
http://fallengodvnservice.blogspot.com/
d_fallen_god is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-27, 11:56   Link #50
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by azra View Post
The current theory is that the Shuffle! project was a long and elaborate troll .... but he probably just found it too difficult to finish (time pressure) and was too embarrassed to apologize. Many fan projects die this way. Tick! Tack! was never even started.

Also, the publisher Mangagamer has released Shuffle! in English for the PC so you can get a translated version there. (yeah, that makes legal copies of the japanese version simply collector items for Western fans who can't speak japanese). You might appeal to Mangagamer for a translated version of Tick! Tack!

Last edited by Vexx; 2010-06-27 at 12:08.
Vexx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-28, 08:21   Link #51
Wrath88
Kissing...

Or you could just learn Japanese. I went that route.
Old 2013-03-04, 00:27   Link #52
cyberdemon

Been picked up by Mangagamers

Tags
bishoujo, drama, ero-game, eroge, navel, pc game, romance, visual novel