AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2012-12-23, 10:26   Link #9721
Soji

Spoiler for :
Soji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-23, 16:16   Link #9722
Homura7

There are quite a few issues I would like to address.

First is Arclight's abscence in Needless 1.5. Not only he has become what you may call the ultimate being, he has taken the role of the Prime Minister too, so he's restrained to his new occupation. If the governor, the most important person in the City, were to misteriously disappear all of a sudden and without any kind of explanation, it would cause a riot.

Next is the Black Spot purge. This one is impossible to avoid, it's just impossible to destroy those huge battleships. But that doesn't mean all its residents will be killed, as it's shown that strong needlesses like the Black Madam are still alive two years forward in the time. There's also the residents of the Underground, thousands of people can take refuge there.

And finally the plan to exterminate all humanity. As Solace pointed previously, those calculations probably won't be exactly accurate and in the end far more individuals than the amount they expected will survive.

Guess after this Arclight will have to deal with politic matters.
Homura7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-23, 16:42   Link #9723
Xiammes

]There are quite a few issues I would like to address.

Quote:
First is Arclight's abscence in Needless 1.5. Not only he has become what you may call the ultimate being, he has taken the role of the Prime Minister too, so he's restrained to his new occupation. If the governor, the most important person in the City, were to misteriously disappear all of a sudden and without any kind of explanation, it would cause a riot.
He is either dead or injured, or someone else could be running the country.

Quote:
Next is the Black Spot purge. This one is impossible to avoid, it's just impossible to destroy those huge battleships. But that doesn't mean all its residents will be killed, as it's shown that strong needlesses like the Black Madam are still alive two years forward in the time. There's also the residents of the Underground, thousands of people can take refuge there.
Whose to say they can't be destroyed, stronger Needless like Hattfield, Strom and Arca would have no problem destroying them.

Quote:
And finally the plan to exterminate all humanity. As Solace pointed previously, those calculations probably won't be exactly accurate and in the end far more individuals than the amount they expected will survive.
Yes I believe more people will survive, but we still know humanity still exists and separates themselves from Needless, Arclights plan never goes into fruition.
Old 2012-12-23, 18:36   Link #9724
Homura7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiammes View Post
He is either dead or injured, or someone else could be running the country.
It's hard to think of a way Arclight could be killed. Only Saten can turn the balance.
Old 2012-12-23, 20:03   Link #9725
Soji

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurusu-Shirudo View Post
It's hard to think of a way Arclight could be killed. Only Saten can turn the balance.
Well I'm pretty sure that is what he try to do now in his own way(and i think we already say this).

Also I just realize something we thought that the monster that Kain fight in black spot(?) was a experiment ......but what if is one of this Angel?(but then again i'm probally wrong about this).
Soji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-23, 20:37   Link #9726
Homura7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soji View Post
Well I'm pretty sure that is what he try to do now in his own way(and i think we already say this).

Also I just realize something we thought that the monster that Kain fight in black spot(?) was a experiment ......but what if is one of this Angel?(but then again i'm probally wrong about this).
No, you're probably not wrong. Adam clones can be easily identified by the crystal located on their foreheads and their human bodyshapes. But that thing Cain was facing off had an abnormal appearance and colossal size. It was most likely an angel that came through the gate.

Arclight has put it very clear in this chapter. With their current level in science it's impossible to close it.

So yeah, even if Arclight miraculously gets defeated, Imai has already set up the scenario for the coming war against divine-like beings that far surpasses him in power. One of these angels started everything, do not forget.
Old 2012-12-23, 22:49   Link #9727
Kurohane

As the situation stands, I believe all personel of Simeon were called back to HQ or taken refuge in the city before the strike occured. I doubt Arclight would do some freindly fire on his own subordinates. The students and faculty in Saint Rose were evacuated well before. Setsuna and Kushinashi were in HQ. It wouldn't be a surprise if the Black Madam was here already too. I'm reminded of Rin who used her bionoc compressor to cause headaches. Wind or Bionic Compressor could probably also be used to cause what happened to Setsuna by messing with the air pressure around her. Just a thought.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soji View Post
You're not alone. I also thought of the same possibility.
Old 2012-12-23, 23:28   Link #9728
Avvesione

^
That's make sense, especially with Setsuna calling Mio to tell her to report to the Simeon HQ before strike began. Probably a good thing that Cruz decided to head for the City since it seems like Disk and everyone else didn't plan for this (you can tell by how shocked she looks when she sees the airships overhead in the City).

As for what's causing Setsuna to cough up the blood, it likely has something to do with her eyes turning black for that one moment when she blocked Teruyama's attack and then did a DDBB. I don't think anyone else is attacking/affecting her unless they it's also related to her eyes turning black.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurusu-Shirudo View Post
Arclight doesn't have to be killed to be dead.

Also, if an angel does come through the game, it wouldn't be surprising to think that one could kill Arclight or anyone in the manga considering how omnipotent they are expected to be.
Old 2012-12-24, 01:28   Link #9729
Xiammes

Just something interesting I found that I am rereading the series. Gido seems pretty fucking pleased that Blade and Arclight are fighting.

Spoiler for :

Spoiler for :

Last edited by Xiammes; 2012-12-24 at 01:39.
Xiammes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-24, 02:22   Link #9730
Avvesione

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiammes View Post
Spoiler for :
Not that strange, I don't think.

Spoiler:
Old 2012-12-24, 04:54   Link #9731
Ynot

Spoiler for 108:
Ynot is offline   Reply With Quote