Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2008-10-11, 16:02   Link #3881
Sinkitsune
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post

also looking at that moment when Kurumu rescued a fragile Mizore, she was strait and not into what Kurumu could cross the too. XD
ok, I think we get that point across, now can we drop it? ok? thanks...
Sinkitsune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-11, 16:22   Link #3882
DmonHiro

Send a message via Yahoo to DmonHiro
Actually, this isn't the FIRST time Tsukune showed some (giant steel) balls in the manga.
DmonHiro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-11, 17:01   Link #3883
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DmonHiro View Post
Actually, this isn't the FIRST time Tsukune showed some (giant steel) balls in the manga.
LOL!!!

comes to mind...Giant Balls of steel. ROTFL
Old 2008-10-11, 17:10   Link #3884
Mizuno
Undefined

Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
Wow, the Moka cushion cover is so popular that it is now re-released.

http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/goods/goods...Y=NEOGDS-1172#

Mizuno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-11, 17:18   Link #3885
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

No wonder people maybe denying it in the anime, but I know better they all love what there seeing they're all in denial and they won't admit they like what there seeing. lol J/K
Either way they must have done that for the manga and anime to sell and it's working quite well.
Old 2008-10-11, 17:21   Link #3886
Mizuno
Undefined

Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
They should have made an Inner Moka pillow with the s1 ED as the cover. That would sell like hot cake.
Mizuno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-11, 21:26   Link #3887
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizuno View Post
They should have made an Inner Moka pillow with the s1 ED as the cover. That would sell like hot cake.
0.0....*holds my little sister out* SOLD!!!
Old 2008-10-11, 22:56   Link #3888
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Anybody else think that Tsukune's family will ever find out that he's no longer human?
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-11, 23:21   Link #3889
kaizerknight01
Extra Superior Otaku

If Ikeada ( the author of the manga) does something surprising (Ex Tsukune mom is originally form the snow tribe, Tsukune Mom design remind me of Mizore and Tsurara (Mizore mom I hope got her name correct)
kaizerknight01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-12, 00:23   Link #3890
Sinkitsune
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaizerknight01 View Post
If Ikeada ( the author of the manga) does something surprising (Ex Tsukune mom is originally form the snow tribe, Tsukune Mom design remind me of Mizore and Tsurara (Mizore mom I hope got her name correct)
thats a crazy idea I Seriously, Really, Majorly doubt that she has anything to do with the Snow tribe lol.

I WONT be suprised if someone in his family is Youkai, Like Yusuke from yu yu Hakusho.
Old 2008-10-12, 01:22   Link #3891
GMunny
Anime Fanatic
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
yep that's the Tsukune we've been waiting for in the manga and anime for a long time. I wonder if he'll have the guts to go against Moka's elder sister like that.

also looking at that moment when Kurumu rescued a fragile Mizore, she was strait and not into what Kurumu could cross the too. XD
wait, so moka has an older sister too...?

and the part with kurumu and mizore, was good, but kinda weird...

GMunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-12, 06:50   Link #3892
coba

Quote:
Originally Posted by GMunny View Post
wait, so moka has an older sister too...?
Yep, she has two older sister and one younger sister (Kokoa)
coba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-12, 07:37   Link #3893
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

The two sisters are gonna be more haughty than Moka. I can pretty much guarantee it. Tsukune is gonna be in a whole mess of shit, once they find out that Tsukune is a "turned" vampire. Moka will probably be punished too.
Old 2008-10-12, 07:40   Link #3894
coba

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
The two sisters are gonna be more haughty than Moka. I can pretty much guarantee it. Tsukune is gonna be in a whole mess of shit, once they find out that Tsukune is a "turned" vampire. Moka will probably be punished too.
Or they can go through another route where the two sisters like to toy with Tsukune by flirting around and teasing Mooka. After all this manga is comedy
Old 2008-10-12, 07:45   Link #3895
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
Originally Posted by coba View Post
Or they can go through another route where the two sisters like to toy with Tsukune by flirting around and teasing Mooka. After all this manga is comedy
Actually, its an action with some comedy. R+V is very plot heavy. Unless you're talking about the anime that is, then its a different story.

Moka's family is definately gonna come into play as an obstacle to be overcome for Moka and Tsukune to be together.
Old 2008-10-12, 07:48   Link #3896
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

I don't think that it will be that much of a problem. The real problem will be because he's a hybrid himself - and we all know how hybrids get treated.

At the most, to the family, Tsukune can fullfill as a 'consort' or 'lover' but never an official husband. Of course, mention that in front of Moka and she'd probably deny everything outright. I wonder if Tsukune will be forced to choose between which side of Moka he wants - the other side being forever sealed/thrown away. Could work as a threat against him, one that will quickly degenerate into a brawl.

Although Moka's perfectly willing to go back to human world with Tsukune. Now that she has a (boy)friend/stable food supply, she can look for her mother without much trouble.
Old 2008-10-12, 07:50   Link #3897
coba

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
Actually, its an action with some comedy. R+V is very plot heavy. Unless you're talking about the anime that is, then its a different story.

Moka's family is definately gonna come into play as an obstacle to be overcome for Moka and Tsukune to be together.
I am pretty sure the dad (or someonbe who has a power) will.....but I believe Tsukune will have someone in Moka's family who will root for him. In Misore's arc right now, Tsukune gets support from Misore's mom. I do believe that it is quite likely one of the Moka's sister will get attached to Tsukune.

This scenario is kinda one of general scenario we usually have in this type of manga.

p.s.: I am pretty sure R+V is not that serious considering the author put a scene like Ruby the masochist in the middle of serious plot.
Old 2008-10-12, 07:52   Link #3898
Sinkitsune
Banned

i Doub't their DAD is even alive, I'm willing to bet money that their dad is dead or something, Because god forbid a male Vampire show up.

Also it must have been hard on their parents with 4 daughters
Old 2008-10-12, 08:05   Link #3899
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
Originally Posted by coba View Post
I am pretty sure the dad (or someonbe who has a power) will.....but I believe Tsukune will have someone in Moka's family who will root for him. In Misore's arc right now, Tsukune gets support from Misore's mom. I do believe that it is quite likely one of the Moka's sister will get attached to Tsukune.

This scenario is kinda one of general scenario we usually have in this type of manga.

p.s.: I am pretty sure R+V is not that serious considering the author put a scene like Ruby the masochist in the middle of serious plot.
I don't get what you mean by Ruby? She's an important character in terms of keeping Tsukune in check.

I'm wondering, have you read the manga? Ruby's and Mizore's introductions were very dark and dramatic. And from then on, its Tsukune dealing with the changes in his body, to his transformation, to anti-thesis. There was no time to relax and make light of things.
Old 2008-10-12, 08:21   Link #3900
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

The only thing I can guarantee here is that we need to see if what was said by Kokoa is true that the elder sister are more powerful. I'll be glad when inner Moka gets her ass kick. Finally someone a bit worthy taking down as a team or with help.

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, monogamy, romance, shounen, supernatural, tsumoka romance, vampire