AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Re:Zero

Notices

Old 2016-08-06, 12:59   Link #1561
Applehell

Images
volume 9 cover
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

V9 will be released on 9/23 which is her birthday neat enough. It's just like how Tappei would annully upload the Rem AU chapters on her birthday in February.
Applehell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-06, 13:48   Link #1562
Haru00

Quote:
Originally Posted by Applehell View Post
Images
volume 9 cover

V9 will be released on 9/23 which is her birthday neat enough. It's just like how Tappei would annully upload the Rem AU chapters on her birthday in February.
That shot is.... beautiful..... how people can rage and hate such a cute being is beyond me.

Quote:
In Arc 2 it was familial love he had for her which evertually developed into romantic love in Arc 3 mainly through Rem's persistence. That said I don't think this matters much. Yes he does feel something for her, but I don't think this necessarily means Rem is gonna end up with him in the end for a couple reasons, 1) another WN reader notes that Emilia is still his number #1, 2) there is also fact that the Rem AU exists which is pretty pointless to write if Rem had any real chance in the MU, lastly her condition and role is very unstable. So anything can happen to her at this point, but I'd say there is too much working against Rem in current storyline for her to end up with Subaru in the long run. You would be lucky if she just survives til the end right now which I hoping she does even if she doesn't end up with anyone. Otherwise yeah, her best shot is polygamy.
True, I mean he even needed Emilia's permission if she would give the go sign for the polygamy, meaning Emilia is still his priority. Or am I remembering something different.
Haru00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-06, 15:24   Link #1563
Sayaka Rei

Quote:
Images
volume 9 cover

Very beautiful, EMT, EMF, EMT !!
Sayaka Rei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-06, 16:10   Link #1564
bakato

Shaula's appearance has been updated in the wiki and damn is she hot.
Old 2016-08-06, 17:07   Link #1565
Applehell

Speaking of looks Pandora sounds like she's quite one herself, though in a ethereal divine goddess sort of way.

Spoiler for Shaula:

It's probably a long shot but maybe Subaru should ask her to join his party. He can never not have enough OP people against the Bishops anyway.
Old 2016-08-06, 17:19   Link #1566
Wandering Soul

Quote:
Images
volume 9 cover

Simply beautiful. Truly EMT.
Old 2016-08-07, 00:54   Link #1567
DragonXX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizo View Post
can someone kill this author plz ?

Spoiler for author Q&A:
This interveiw is for the Web novel, not the light novel right?
DragonXX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-07, 01:25   Link #1568
Applehell

Yes it is.
Old 2016-08-07, 11:09   Link #1569
LKK

Thread closed for translation posts clean-out.

Edit: Remember guys, when a series is licensed, you can't share links to fan translations or post the fan translations themselves. You can still talk here about what you've read. Talking about the content is always allowed. Just remember to use your spoiler tags if necessary!

Thread open.

Avatar: Hazuki of Natsuyuki Rendezvous / Signature: flowers from Natsuyuki Rendezvous
LKK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-07, 11:28   Link #1570
anon42

What exactly does the licence entail? The idea as such or just the light novel, anime, manga? What I'm getting at is that in the latter case web novel should still be free to public use in whichever way one may wish.
anon42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-07, 12:02   Link #1571
Weroloz

I just noticed something: why does Subaru speak their language despite being in a different world? The author and this story is about deconstructing the genre so there has to be a logical explanation for that right?
Weroloz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-07, 12:11   Link #1572
haseo0408

Quote:
Images
volume 9 cover

No wonder Subaru loves her so much, she looks like a goddess when smiling like that!.
haseo0408 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-07, 12:13   Link #1573
haseo0408

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weroloz View Post
I just noticed something: why does Subaru speak their language despite being in a different world? The author and this story is about deconstructing the genre so there has to be a logical explanation for that right?
I noticed that as well, but the answer is The Witch of Envy, she must have done something to Subaru´s brain, some sort of spell to make him speak the lenguage of Lugnica. Considering all the damage she can create while sealed away it wouldn´t as a surprise.
Old 2016-08-07, 12:14   Link #1574
LKK

Quote:
Originally Posted by anon42 View Post
What exactly does the licence entail? The idea as such or just the light novel, anime, manga? What I'm getting at is that in the latter case web novel should still be free to public use in whichever way one may wish.
With regards to web novels versions of light novels, Anime Suki has decided that when the light novel is licensed for English language publication, this site's rules for light novels will also apply to the web novel version.

The rules for web novels are different if the light novel isn't licensed for English publication. To review the rules for those situations, see the FAQ Link Policy for Light Novels, Web Novels, and Manga. (That FAQ is also linked to in the top site menu and stickied at the top of the Manga, Light Novel, and Web Novel forums.)

Manga versions and light novel versions are not linked under our rules.

Avatar: Hazuki of Natsuyuki Rendezvous / Signature: flowers from Natsuyuki Rendezvous
LKK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-07, 12:17   Link #1575
Mizo

Quote:
Originally Posted by haseo0408 View Post
I noticed that as well, but the answer is The Witch of Envy, she must have done something to Subaru´s brain, some sort of spell to make him speak the lenguage of Lugnica. Considering all the damage she can create while sealed away it wouldn´t as a surprise.
didn't Beatrice said that the witch of envy didn't understand human language or something like this
Mizo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-07, 12:24   Link #1576
haseo0408

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizo View Post
didn't Beatrice said that the witch of envy didn't understand human language or something like this
I think she meant in her current seal state but she must have some sort of undertanding considering she´s affecting the events of the story to a huge extent, she´s more than capable of using her magical powers as we heve witness several times by now.
Old 2016-08-07, 12:40   Link #1577
icecreamsnow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weroloz View Post
The first chibi short went through how the spoken language is very similar to Japanese, it's the alphabet that's totally different.
icecreamsnow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-07, 13:07   Link #1578
Legis

It seems like Subaru's "polygamy" talk under the Flugel Tree has been omitted in the anime (Episode 19).
Legis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-07, 13:30   Link #1579
Applehell

Apparently in context it was mostly a joke to begin with, according to what I heard recently anyway.
Old 2016-08-07, 13:34   Link #1580
larethian

It wasn't a joke. Subaru wanted to bring this up to Emilia at the end of arc 3; it was during then she asked about who Rem was for the 2nd time in the arc.
larethian is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
alternate world, not harem, reborn, thriller, time travel, webnovel