AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Archived Manga & Light Novel Discussion

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-03-26, 12:58   Link #41
herbert

Though I am with you at wanting these happenig, I dont want to see them right now. It's way too early and would ruin jokes.

1) If Taiga does as capable as most ppl believe, we can no longer see him staying between a rock and a hard place. I feel sorry for him, but it is really funny.

2)
Spoiler:

Perhaps at very end, these shall happen. Just wait and see.
Old 2007-03-26, 13:15   Link #42
Umaibo

I disagree. Aika seems to be "way" too innocent to have any feelings for him or for any guys, at the moment.
Old 2007-03-26, 13:25   Link #43
LCeh

I am not asking for Taiga to live up to his name and hype, but at least show some improvements. His goal is to get the golden card, yet he has basically made very little progress, as far as I know. Plus he is still VERY inept at using any type of magic.

I am not asking him to become the person he wants to become, but I want to see some progress and start moving towards his goal. I am sure eventually he will become better, but I just want to see it happen sooner.

As for Aika, she does seem to have some feelings for him, but very very little. Not to the point where she likes him yet, but again, any type of development is welcomed here.
Old 2007-03-26, 13:48   Link #44
herbert

I see no point he will give up MO until he can get a Golden Card instead, or Silver Card at the very least. So it still too far from happening. You know, it doesn't matter how many points he has on his card, it make no difference if the card he is using is MO.

About Aika, I think she has enough feeling to Taiga, just doesn't know. After all, she is a slow girl.

Last edited by herbert; 2007-03-26 at 14:16. Reason: typo
Old 2007-03-27, 15:09   Link #45
masama
use the fōrks ~

Do anyone think that there are more to M0 card than what we already know?

I remember when Taiga decides not to upgrade his card we see the usual "we are not hiding anything, honest!" expression on Sensei and Principle's face. Like others I really like to see some development, quite frankly it is getting quite boring with the same old in recent chapters.
Old 2007-03-27, 21:26   Link #46
Umaibo

Quite frankly, I don't think he will be getting a silver or a gold card. Instead, the M0 should be unique and there should be something special that is not shown yet that makes it far better than any card. Think about it, the plot would be far less interesting if he had a silver card like the many other students. As for a gold card, since it is the highest ranked card as far as we know, getting it would kill the excitment and such. If, however, they later reveals that there are other ranks then getting a gold card would be likely.

I am sure they will not disappoint us by feeding us some weak plot development.
Old 2007-04-01, 16:29   Link #47
LCeh

Ch. 45

As expected, Class C is extremely strong. It would really take some miracle for Class F to win this at this rate.
Old 2007-04-01, 17:26   Link #48
Riker
Peek a boo
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by LCeh View Post
Ch. 45

As expected, Class C is extremely strong. It would really take some miracle for Class F to win this at this rate.
Did you mean the other way round? Because in chapter 45...
Spoiler:
Old 2007-04-01, 18:04   Link #49
Umaibo

Point-wise, C is at a slight disadvantage, but their classmates are really strong.

In these two fights, F is at an incredible disadvantage.
Spoiler:

Last edited by Umaibo; 2007-04-01 at 18:18.
Old 2007-04-01, 19:38   Link #50
LCeh

Those are all good points usopsama. Not to mention, we haven't really seen what the king of class C can do. Surely he has a lot up his sleeves.
Old 2007-04-01, 21:09   Link #51
Umaibo

I imagine there will be a showdown between 九澄 and 大門. In which case, 九澄 might accidently show us some real magic. =O
Old 2007-04-01, 22:02   Link #52
herbert

Quote:
Originally Posted by usopsama View Post
Point-wise, C is at a slight disadvantage, but their classmates are really strong.

In these two fights, F is at an incredible disadvantage.
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

BTW Is it really fit to write characters's names in kanji? Myself is OK with them, but I think not everyone here can read.
Old 2007-04-01, 22:14   Link #53
LCeh

Quote:
Originally Posted by herbert View Post
BTW Is it really fit to write characters's names in kanji? Myself is OK with them, but I think not everyone here can read.
I think Uso would have used english names if he knew them, but unfortunately, well, at least for myself, I have no idea what their english names are, so it's either kanji or just describing them.
Old 2007-04-02, 06:32   Link #54
Riker
Peek a boo
*Graphic Designer

Wait, I think there's some confusion here.
In the scanlations I read, the main character, Taiga (九澄), is in Class C.
Hence I was confused when you said...
Spoiler for Chapter 45:
Old 2007-04-02, 11:14   Link #55
Umaibo

Argh. You're right. Rofl.

I guess these little details mixed me up.
Old 2007-04-02, 11:21   Link #56
Riker
Peek a boo
*Graphic Designer

Ah I see. I was kinda wondering if you and LCeh are pulling some sort of April's fool prank. :x
Old 2007-04-02, 14:35   Link #57
LCeh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riker View Post
Ah I see. I was kinda wondering if you and LCeh are pulling some sort of April's fool prank. :x
LMAO. I always thought Taiga's class was class F. That was one big mess.
Old 2007-04-08, 13:46   Link #58
LCeh

Chapter 46:

Spoiler:
Old 2007-04-08, 14:38   Link #59
Umaibo

Ohh. I've already read it.

It's crazy how 大門 hasn't even began to attack. What is just ironically hilarious is that 大門 has a strong expectation of 九澄's card abilities starting from chapter 34, except we all know 九澄 is pretty weak card ability-wise. Roffle.

In case anyone needs it, here's the J-wiki for Mx0. It has all the character names and their info.
Old 2007-04-18, 13:53   Link #60
Umaibo

Chapter 47 was awesome.

九澄 fights 小石川 and it was awesome. =p

The girl with the pervert dude has crazy powers.
Closed Thread

Tags
comedy