AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2015-04-16, 18:21   Link #5321
lovetospoon73

were not sure if madoka is really a clone nor proof, when ichika mention madoka to chifuyu, she act suspicious & wouldn't give him any answers, for all we know ichika is not really her blood-brother, maybe in vol 10 might give us some clues on what madoka is/why ichika is the only dude that can pilot an IS, some secret will be releaved about ByakuShiki

does anyone know why ichika's parents abandoned him & chifuyu when they were young or atleast some theories on why they abandoned them in the 1st place?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroXSEED View Post
> Ichika's not her blood brother

Even if he isn't, he's probably adopted relative of sort, unless you insist he had plastic surgery before he's 5. He's basically male Chifuyu in all incarnation except the first manga.

Tabane
that women again, she's defintly hiding somethin?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
Right. She didn't have sex to create him or carry him herself but rather her eggs were used in an experiment. He wouldn't have been a clone since he is male meaning there was a male figure involved since males carry the gene that determines gender. Madoka might have been more a direct attempt to clone Chifuyu.

Ichika admits that he had never even seen his "parents" in volume 1. The whole photo issue of there being none of him before he was 5 years old makes it more seem that Ichika just appeared out of nowhere. The excuse of his "parents" leaving feels more like a coverup to me.
thus proves that ichika is grown from a test tube, maybe

Last edited by Kotohono; 2015-05-01 at 12:42.
lovetospoon73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-16, 19:55   Link #5322
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovetospoon73 View Post
were not sure if madoka is really a clone nor proof, when ichika mention madoka to chifuyu, she act suspicious & wouldn't give him any answers, for all we know ichika is not really her blood-brother, maybe in vol 10 might give us some clues on what madoka is/why ichika is the only dude that can pilot an IS, some secret will be releaved about ByakuShiki
> Ichika's not her blood brother

Even if he isn't, he's probably adopted relative of sort, unless you insist he had plastic surgery before he's 5. He's basically male Chifuyu in all incarnation except the first manga.

Quote:
does anyone know why ichika's parents abandoned him & chifuyu when they were young or atleast some theories on why they abandoned them in the 1st place?
Tabane
Old 2015-04-16, 20:28   Link #5323
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest35 View Post
You mean, the genetic donor...?
Right. She didn't have sex to create him or carry him herself but rather her eggs were used in an experiment. He wouldn't have been a clone since he is male meaning there was a male figure involved since males carry the gene that determines gender. Madoka might have been more a direct attempt to clone Chifuyu.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
fanfiction most likely. They already mentioned that his parents are gone and that chifuyu raised him as an older sister. What i am curious about is Madoka and ichika's connection THAT we have to add.
Ichika admits that he had never even seen his "parents" in volume 1. The whole photo issue of there being none of him before he was 5 years old makes it more seem that Ichika just appeared out of nowhere. The excuse of his "parents" leaving feels more like a coverup to me.
Old 2015-04-17, 05:58   Link #5324
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
that women again, she's definitely hiding somethin?
Tabane is hiding plenty. The fact that she knows about madoka the fact that she has a servant whose a more advanced version of Laura. Chifuyu suspects Tabanes behind the shirokishi incident and many more things.

As for WHAT ichika is. I think he's a regular kid but something tells me there's more to his kidnapping then's being let on. Well either way IF a new volume comes lets hope stuff will be revealed.

Im the current vice-general of the DxD Army (aka the translators army.
We support translators efforts and i do not tolerate impatience by people waiting for translations

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6980252/ This is my fanfiction page i have 6 stories to check out if you guys are interested
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-17, 09:53   Link #5325
The 48th Ronin

Wild speculation:

Ichika's on the brink of death in the aftermath the kidnapping incident. Tabane saved him using some weird genetics thingy (reasons may vary, but I'm leaning to the theory that she's conducting an experiment then), which actually caused Ichika to be able to control IS, something that Tabane didn't actually expected, but became "excited" about it afterwards.
The 48th Ronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-17, 14:42   Link #5326
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

I never said anything about it being an exact clone either.

My pet theory has been Ichika is in fact Chifuyu's "genetic son", that he shares half her DNA, and half of someone else, which could account for how come he can even move an IS and also explain how come he is such a terribly shitty pilot (he can only fly an IS at 50% max efficiency, always). Maybe he does slightly better than 50% though, because who knows what medium did they incubate Ichika in embryo form in.

But that's what it is, a theory. As much as I wish it to be true, I can only hope that Izuru is just so confused that he never bothers to explain this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post

Somebody has been stealing looks in my book!

(Haha I jest, but glad I'm not the only one to spot this)
Old 2015-04-17, 18:04   Link #5327
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Orange View Post
Wild speculation:

Ichika's on the brink of death in the aftermath the kidnapping incident. Tabane saved him using some weird genetics thingy (reasons may vary, but I'm leaning to the theory that she's conducting an experiment then), which actually caused Ichika to be able to control IS, something that Tabane didn't actually expected, but became "excited" about it afterwards.
"Brink of death"

Ichika would have mentioned that if he was harmed in the kidnapping.
Old 2015-04-17, 18:35   Link #5328
lovetospoon73

huh, normally i though the reasons for ichika being a shitty pilot is because he doesn't have any confidence since he's the only guy at the academy, his harem constany hangs around him, not letting him fight his own battles, plus he's too nice
Old 2015-04-17, 18:49   Link #5329
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

He also has shitty self esteem and absolutely no one want to help him until Tatenashi appear, and that's because she's obligated to, not because she wanted to.
Old 2015-04-18, 13:58   Link #5330
lovetospoon73

well u have to admit his harem constanly hang around him, thus not letting him fight his own battle, 1 of the reasons he beat M, was that he was pushed to his limits and fought her alone, have u ever notice in fight in anime, when the MC is pushed to his/her limits, he/she became an awsome fighter, & sometimes gain new streghtned
Old 2015-04-18, 15:46   Link #5331
zibi88

Ichika is a shitty pilot becouse he is the only dude that can fly one. In the society only females were able to fly one so "ALL" males were not bothering even a second to learn anything about IS or how to fly one since it would be waste of time as they cant fly it anyway. While females especially those that want to go to IS academy are studding all their lifes from little... so they get in the time all basics on IS operation so now they are just learning new stuff... while ichika has to learn in very limited time all basic and more advenced stuff so he was thrown into deep water.

All those girls kiting around ichika doesnt help him progress at all... Chifuyu should train him herself as no girl would dare to get close and interrupt.

So its not all ichikas fault... he lives in society where males dont use IS so there was no need to learn about them...while rest of the girls are representative candidates so trained from little (best of the best from their counrtry). Well Houki never cared for tabane so she never was inerested in IS... so her score is crap compared to others... and all her current level is all thanks to her machine that is more sensitive to houkis reactions so machine is using itself to increase houkis score from C- to S (while rest is genuine skill)
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-19, 01:23   Link #5332
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

The amount of misinformation being passed off as fact here is appalling. I don't even know where to start.
Old 2015-04-20, 06:04   Link #5333
lovetospoon73

i hope they find a way to allow guys to pilot an IS units
Old 2015-04-20, 06:15   Link #5334
The 48th Ronin

^ They will. And it involves Ichika becoming Hikaru Genji.
Old 2015-04-20, 07:15   Link #5335
Frosty
He who loves to sing
*Author

Quote:
i hope they find a way to allow guys to pilot an IS units
^Can you not keep repeating the same stupid statement? I find yours annoying as self insert authors' published fanfics and works. Keep those useless statements to yourself and not in forum. I am starting to doubt you do not have those mentioned particular things you said in that thread.

The reason why I was there in that thread was because I wanted to exchange my ideas of my future IS fanfic crossover. So don't be like a broken recorder.

Also, the series is classified as harem. Are you not aware of yourself? You should because of his special case.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeisterBabylon View Post
The amount of misinformation being passed off as fact here is appalling. I don't even know where to start.
It is best to ignore them Meister, I do not want to waste a braincell because of them. The thing is I find it very amusing as NaruSaku fans' reaction to official pairing.

Going back to the topic, if the incoming volumes explain the MC's past and sole reason of why he the only one got that ability in the series, what would be your reaction then considering what you have in your mind?

For me, I would be like "I get it now why his parents abandoned him!" if Ichika turned out to be created from test tube...you know what I mean.
Frosty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-20, 07:36   Link #5336
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

I know of what other websites say of animesuki, I know of the troll campaigns launched by bored souls. And that one line is the amount of fucks I'm about to give.

Now, let's get back to our usual programming.
Old 2015-04-20, 18:27   Link #5337
lovetospoon73

who do u guys think how ichika feel about his fan club, we all ready know his sister is the 1st, what about the rest of them?
Old 2015-04-20, 21:20   Link #5338
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

He still far and behind Tatenashi in popularity
Old 2015-04-21, 04:53   Link #5339
Frosty
He who loves to sing
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroXSEED View Post
He still far and behind Tatenashi in popularity
Don't feed the trolls.
Frosty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-21, 10:03   Link #5340
The 48th Ronin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frosty View Post
Don't feed the trolls.
FEED. ME. MOAR.

Tags
blockhead protagonist, comparison, fanservice, harem, manga rebooted, mecha, not dense mc, seinen, shounen