Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-09-07, 16:15   Link #2621
TheDisruptiveOne

Quote:
Originally Posted by geewhiz View Post
LOL Disruptive even you...*sigh* Schneizel has mass weapons of destruction and a blind girl with her finger on the button (perhaps). Lelelouch has his geass, a KoZ and an Empire at his disposal, not to mention high-profile hostages.

And the UFN has Kallen's SEITEN and Li (who can't, even with his Schneizel-level strategic ability, even figure out Lelouch's goal of world domination is a means, not an end).

BTW could someone re-post the 30-sec Turn23 teaser?
Well come on, it's not like I expect them to fight them both at once. Then we would really be in Gundam Seed territory. I expect them to stand back in Turn 23...let Lelouch and Schneizel beat the hell out of each other. At the same time...they are building their strength and preparing. Say Lelouch wins at the end of episode 24...his forces would be battered. That's when the UFN strikes. And it's the perfect time to kill that despicable monster.
Old 2008-09-07, 16:17   Link #2622
Sprite_Coke

Send a message via AIM to Sprite_Coke
Quote:
Originally Posted by JMvS View Post
I taught of Anya at first, but I believe that it is rather Sayoko: that would make sense regarding the preview where we see her laying in a hospital bed. She would also be a likely person to disclose the truth about Shunaizeru's plan and thus uncover "Schneizel's Mask".
In the extended preview, there's a flash of Anya's handheld device, showing a picture of the good old days at Ashford Academy. What I can conclude from this is that she misses that, and joins up with Suzaku and Lelouch.
Old 2008-09-07, 16:20   Link #2623
JMvS
Rawrrr!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sprite_Coke View Post
In the extended preview, there's a flash of Anya's handheld device, showing a picture of the good old days at Ashford Academy. What I can conclude from this is that she misses that, and joins up with Suzaku and Lelouch.
I'm not denying that Anya may join the UFN/L-Britannia side during Turn 23, but regarding the escape mentionned in Turn 22, Sayoko is the most likely.
Old 2008-09-07, 16:21   Link #2624
Vakir

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sprite_Coke View Post
It doesn't mean she's looking at it mournfully or is particularly interested, she could've just been cycling through pictures. If anything I'd say that picture is more for the audience to look at so the writers can shove "Hey guys, this show is a tragedy! Look how much dissonance there is now compared to the lightheartedness earlier" in our face, as if we didn't figure it out yet.
Old 2008-09-07, 16:28   Link #2625
Worriors1
Spontaneous Retirement.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vakir View Post

The button is pushed down. Look again.

And why the hell would anyone stop her?
Spoiler for Preview- Nunnally 'pressing' the button:

I watched that scene over and over, she DOESN'T press it. She sets her thumb on it.

I don't know, maybe something explodes around them, or someone shouts something. It could be any number of things, but there is ALWAYS a possibility.

Sorry for how long that took. Imageshack went screwy on me and then my internet decided to go on some crack.
Old 2008-09-07, 16:29   Link #2626
yamibakura

Hey we all thought Marianne was a wonderful person, so why not Nunally? Schneizel acknowledges Nunally as empress. Thats pretty smart of him to not declare himself #1 and choose #2. So his ideologies might be that being #1 is susceptible to Damocles while #2 is the real one in power. When something happens to #1, #2 will either replace #1 or let #3 become the new #1. So in other words Schneizel (#2) is using #1 as a sacrifice to 'clear the board' of all opposition while moving in to become #1 himself with threat of Damocles over head. Well who knows how Schneizel's thought process works.
Old 2008-09-07, 16:30   Link #2627
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author

Location: In Maya world, where all is 3D and everything crashes
Quote:
Originally Posted by Worriors1 View Post

I watched that scene over and over, she DOESN'T press it. She sets her thumb on it.

I don't know, maybe something explodes around them, or someone shouts something. It could be any number of things, but there is ALWAYS a possibility.

Sorry for how long that took. Imageshack went screwy on me and then my internet decided to go on some crack.
Nunnally doesn't ahve the guts to kill her onii-sama, its predictable, Schneizel wants ehr to press it and int eh end she decides not to and something even worse happens to her because she didn't follow orders like some pawn. brotherly love great isn't it
Old 2008-09-07, 16:31   Link #2628
JMvS
Rawrrr!

Quote:

Maybe we'll have Jeremiah performing a glorious assault on Damocles, close enough to cast a Geass Canceller! Nana-chan will go trough the memory surge like Shirley. Then she will open her eyes and she will finally see Shunaizeru's evil smile!
Old 2008-09-07, 16:31   Link #2629
LBritannia

Wait. Did Odysseus, Carine, and Guinivere got nuked?
Old 2008-09-07, 16:31   Link #2630
killbethy

For whoever asked for it, here is the extended preview again for Turn 23:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c8cv3Qpzq1U

-----

And I forgot to quote and am being lazy, so here is another response....

And I hate to say it, but the battle between Lelouch and Schneizel, even if the UFN sits out, will not damage Britannia's forces enough for the UFN to be able to successfully wipe Lelouch and Britannia out. Remember? The UFN's army is the Black Knights. All of the nations gave up their own individual armies. Not to mention the Chinese Federation is no more and is probably still in shambles from the Civil War and the BK's squashing the opposing forces in China. So it wouldn't be "UFN, let's take 'em out!", it would be like "umm... Kallen, Toudou, Gino... you are the only decent fighters we have to go up against Britannia. /emo tears" hehe.
Old 2008-09-07, 16:33   Link #2631
Micante

I guess the latest episodes takes away any possibilities of Gino not pilotting the Tristan Twin... unless Nonette pilots it.
Old 2008-09-07, 16:33   Link #2632
killbethy

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBritannia View Post
We don't know that yet. Yes, the Pendragon was nuked, but Lelouch also knew that it was in Schneizel's plans, so he could have easily moved everyone out of it and to safety. Cecile was at a safe distance, and I hardly doubt that was a coincidence. The only reason I think they would be nuked and dead is if Lelouch wanted it that way... purposely leaving them there so that Schneizel would have to kill his own siblings too.
Old 2008-09-07, 16:34   Link #2633
Worriors1
Spontaneous Retirement.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMvS View Post
Maybe we'll have Jeremiah performing a glorious assault on Damocles, close enough to cast a Geass Canceller! Nana-chan will go trough the memory surge like Shirley. Then she will open her eyes and she will finally see Shunaizeru's evil smile!

Aww, he's not special enough to get a huge range like Rolo's did?
That sucks. And I liked his pretty blue fake-Geass.

I actually think Nunnally might keep her eyes closed a bit after that, just to fool those around her. But her eyes would be pretty screwed up trying to adjust to the different light levels and stuff..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Micante View Post
I guess the latest episodes takes away any possibilities of Gino not pilotting the Tristan Twin... unless Nonette pilots it.
Nonette is hijacking someone else's frame, I can see it now;
"Hey Gino, I have a big battle to fight and live only ten seconds in, mind if I take your Knightmare? Oh? Okay, Kthxbai!"
"...WTF?! YOU DUMB BROAD, GET BACK HERE!"
Old 2008-09-07, 16:35   Link #2634
lua thien
Fallen Exile

Quote:
Looks like it, considering that they were in the capital.

NUCLEAR LAUNCH DETECTED...
Old 2008-09-07, 16:36   Link #2635
Ryu-kun
Dragon - Igniton
*Scanlator

Send a message via MSN to Ryu-kun
Quote:
Originally Posted by killbethy View Post
We don't know that yet. Yes, the Pendragon was nuked, but Lelouch also planned it, so he could have easily moved everyone out of it and to safety. Cecile was at a safe distance, and I hardly doubt that was a coincidence. The only reason I think they would be nuked and dead is if Lelouch wanted it that way... purposely leaving them there so that Schneizel would have to kill his own siblings too.
I don't Lelouch is that cold hearted they knew nothing I'm sure everyone were sent a away before it got nuked or else....

Click siggy to join Toradora club~
Old 2008-09-07, 16:40   Link #2636
Skellington2612
fighting swine flu

Quote:
mmm not they got a new jobs they´re working as servants in god knows where... in the beginning og the episode carline and the one wih a tatoo on her breast were cleaning someone´s house?
Old 2008-09-07, 16:40   Link #2637
Witacume
Kalulu YES WE CAN

I been thinking where the Ootbk will be allying with.
Obviously if we go by intro and the preview it seems they will be fighting Schneizel.
Which makes me wonder how everything is going to play out.
Man the ending is making so nervous XD.
Old 2008-09-07, 16:41   Link #2638
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taku-kun View Post
I don't Lelouch is that cold hearted they knew nothing I'm sure everyone were sent a away before it got nuked or else....
They're dead. Lelouch did not see that coming, at least not so quickly.
Old 2008-09-07, 16:42   Link #2639
killbethy

And from the last episode, I'm starting to think Lelouch should have cast the "ACKNOWLEDGE ME!!!!" Geass on everyone from the very beginning, since it clearly gets people to do anything you want afterwards from house chores to joining the army!
Old 2008-09-07, 16:44   Link #2640
Micante

Quote:
Nonette is hijacking someone else's frame, I can see it now;
"Hey Gino, I have a big battle to fight and live only ten seconds in, mind if I take your Knightmare? Oh? Okay, Kthxbai!"
"...WTF?! YOU DUMB BROAD, GET BACK HERE!"
Well, with the way that some people talked about Tristan Twin, it almost seemed like a confirmed fact that Gino won't be the pilot.

He's managed to outlive a lot of Knight of Rounds though, but if Nonette didn't have any important role in the plot, she should have gotten killed along with Dorothea and Monica.

Hell, take out Dorothea altogether since she wasn't completely useless other than showing off Albion's l33t one second blow up the Knightmare completely skills. Seiten needed to nuke the Knightmare for a few healthy seconds before they blew up, but Suzaku fires a shot and boom, bye bye KOR.
Closed Thread

Tags
spoilers