AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Hayate no Gotoku

Notices

Old 2009-11-12, 23:32   Link #4581
Wolfnagi
Ojou-sama Familiar!!!!!!!

Around chapter 140-150
Old 2009-11-13, 00:18   Link #4582
Game8910
Shanacon/Ariafag

chapter 146
Spring 2011 Impressions (part2)
Game8910 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-13, 00:55   Link #4583
Wolfnagi

So what will happen now??
Isumi vs Hayate= Interruption
Right?
BTW,damn you game8910 on Mangafox, Nagi votes =Athena votes,
damn you
Old 2009-11-13, 01:18   Link #4584
Game8910
Shanacon/Ariafag

wolfnagi u might want to reduce the size of the pic in your sig, its prob breaking rules on AmineSuki standards
Old 2009-11-13, 02:36   Link #4585
Wolfnagi

Done, Rducing my signature
Old 2009-11-13, 14:55   Link #4586
Used Can

Okay, I don't know if these are legit, but this is all I've got.

Spoiler for Spoilers for ch.249:
Old 2009-11-13, 15:47   Link #4587
Game8910
Shanacon/Ariafag

ooooh!!! wait i kinda already knew most of that
Old 2009-11-13, 21:21   Link #4588
lua thien
Fallen Exile

Even if Midas is taken out, Athena is still a very formidable opponent with ten years worth of spite and rage. Regarding the stone that's being sought, just make a duplicate and hand the fake over.
lua thien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-13, 21:38   Link #4589
zodanhko
*ignoring*

Quote:
Originally Posted by lua thien View Post
Even if Midas is taken out, Athena is still a very formidable opponent with ten years worth of spite and rage. Regarding the stone that's being sought, just make a duplicate and hand the fake over.
If by "spite" and "rage," you meant she had been blaming herself for the last 10 years, then yes.
But I don't think those feelings have anything to do with her power; she, herself, possesses immense power.

Bold: If hands over the fake stone can break the bond to reduce the opponent's power, Isumi would not want to break the real stone. And Isumi's real intention was most likely to never let Midas have a chance in obtaining the real stone, thus reducing world's destruction to 0%.

Last edited by zodanhko; 2009-11-13 at 21:52.
zodanhko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-13, 23:47   Link #4590
lua thien
Fallen Exile

Quote:
Originally Posted by zodanhko View Post
If by "spite" and "rage," you meant she had been blaming herself for the last 10 years, then yes.
But I don't think those feelings have anything to do with her power; she, herself, possesses immense power.

Bold: If hands over the fake stone can break the bond to reduce the opponent's power, Isumi would not want to break the real stone. And Isumi's real intention was most likely to never let Midas have a chance in obtaining the real stone, thus reducing world's destruction to 0%.
Well, the emotions don't directly feed power but they can be motivational tools on a mental scale when channeled and focused properly.

Regarding what I posted about the stone, I was thinking about what said on the point of agreement that Athena and Midas had in order for the possession to take full effect. Just an idea on using deception to make the pair think they achieved a common objective.
Old 2009-11-14, 00:03   Link #4591
Koroshiya_Kame_13

Quote:
Just an idea on using deception to make the pair think they achieved a common objective.
Doubt that'll work. All the stones look the same but Athena was able to identify that Hayate's stone was the Original Stone. If she can differentiate, then she should be able to tell a real and a fake stone apart.
Koroshiya_Kame_13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-14, 00:22   Link #4592
lua thien
Fallen Exile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koroshiya_Kame_13 View Post
Doubt that'll work. All the stones look the same but Athena was able to identify that Hayate's stone was the Original Stone. If she can differentiate, then she should be able to tell a real and a fake stone apart.
Damn, forgot about that. Well, not many options left other than destroying the stone.
Old 2009-11-14, 00:38   Link #4593
zodanhko
*ignoring*

Quote:
Well, the emotions don't directly feed power but they can be motivational tools on a mental scale when channeled and focused properly.
What you stated above doesn't really fit your description of how Athena is a formidable opponent due to her "spite" and "rage" which make her mind more unclear, clouded, and confused, instead of making her more "focused and channeled properly."

Quote:
Regarding what I posted about the stone, I was thinking about what said on the point of agreement that Athena and Midas had in order for the possession to take full effect. Just an idea on using deception to make the pair think they achieved a common objective.
Simplicity kills the cat? If it works, I think Isumi would know it. And it's kinda hilarious if Midas got trick by some kids taking the serious situation and all.

Last edited by zodanhko; 2009-11-14 at 00:50.
Old 2009-11-14, 05:51   Link #4594
Rah
Are you a lolicon? :3

No accurate spoilers yet. What Used Can said might be true. Hata is really dragging it with all the obvious crap...

Anyway, here's a pretty nice Nagi AMV that some moonman made. The link below the vid is the dl. For all the heathens & infidels it's the first step to convert to the real true goddess. ♥

http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=668450112
Rah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-14, 07:59   Link #4595
Teleutao
Ninja-In-Training

Well to be fair, we know this stuff but the CHARACTERS don't. Sort of like how we all know who likes Hayate but he remains oblivious to it. If the spoiler was correct then the information has been spread out to them and the plot can know move on to finding new information about Midas and the Royal Garden (since it wouldn't make sense to introduce new info if they technically didn't know the old info).

I'd say Athena's "infinite power" probably could be affected by her negative emotions. After all, a weapon in the hands of a skilled user is dangerous, but a weapon in the hands of a skilled user with rage issues is REALLY dangerous. I don't know what her take on all this is, but with Midas in control it's a good bet that he can cause some massive destruction to lure them out. Athena certainly seemed to want (or possibly need) the stone but she did also value Hayate and I'm not entirely sure which she "chose". I think she chose the stone, though, and even if she didn't she may have now after the latest incident with Hayate.

Damn, this is really getting confusing. I'd like to at least see the other characters and our alleged "heroines" Nagi and Maria. Seriously, it's time for some input from the others on this whole mess.
Teleutao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-14, 08:06   Link #4596
Wolfnagi

ditto to you teleutao.
I want Nagi to be involved in this situation
BTW, Emperor Rah, what the vid shows about?
Old 2009-11-14, 11:10   Link #4597
zodanhko
*ignoring*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teleutao View Post
I'd say Athena's "infinite power" probably could be affected by her negative emotions. After all, a weapon in the hands of a skilled user is dangerous, but a weapon in the hands of a skilled user with rage issues is REALLY dangerous. I don't know what her take on all this is, but with Midas in control it's a good bet that he can cause some massive destruction to lure them out. Athena certainly seemed to want (or possibly need) the stone but she did also value Hayate and I'm not entirely sure which she "chose". I think she chose the stone, though, and even if she didn't she may have now after the latest incident with Hayate.
Wrong connotation. Weapons holder are "dangerous" while in rage simply because they go crazy, go physco with no mental control. The only people that's more "dangerous" than the strongest man are the people with mental issues.
In most cases or all the cases as far as I know, infinity power doesn't come from your emotion.

In chapter 247, I think it's very clearly stated by Athena that she doesn't want the stone (at least, not anymore) although she certainly needs it.
Old 2009-11-14, 16:28   Link #4598
Himegami Akane

She doesn't want, but Midas seems to be forcing her to want it...well...

oh, hi to you all
Himegami Akane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-14, 17:49   Link #4599
Koroshiya_Kame_13

I found another spoiler, don't know if its genuine or not. I won't do all the translation since I'm busy now so I'll just post the RAW spoiler.
Spoiler for RAW Chapter 249 Spoilers:

Sakuya asks why the world is going to be destroyed. Isumi says Midas King needs the stone to revive someone. Isumi uses a spell to bind Hayate and is preparing to destroy the stone. Scene shifts to Hinagiku taking a gloomy walk at night. She enters the Sanzen'in mansion and sees Nagi and Maria...

Last edited by Koroshiya_Kame_13; 2009-11-14 at 18:28.
Koroshiya_Kame_13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-14, 18:05   Link #4600
Used Can

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koroshiya_Kame_13 View Post
Isumi says she'll go back in time.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Please, anything but that.

I thought my spoilers were bad, but this is even worse.

Anyway, both spoilers share one point, i.e. nothing happens.

Let us hope both spoilers are fake.

Tags
comedy, shounen