Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat > Sports & Entertainment

Notices

Old 2010-12-05, 23:58   Link #1941
Highman
Keep Pounding and Destroy

Send a message via AIM to Highman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dilla View Post

Figures that the Panthers are this bad when everyone else in the division decides to be good. Never thought we would be the weak link in the NFCS by this much. Even during bad years, the Panthers always had a winning record in the South.

Oh well, NUMBER 1 PICK HERE WE COME!!

I believe in Harbaugh/Luck in 2011(or 2012). Or Brian Schottenheimer.

NOT RUSS GRIMM!!
I'm with ya on this, were going all the way No 1. pick to 2011 Draft, Carolina just plain sucks right now.

Where is our prey and fire?
Highman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-06, 00:04   Link #1942
Elo the Blue
Mama there goes that man!

Very tough loss to stomach as a Ravens fan. The wild-card is there to be taken but damn, the Ravens needed that win.
Old 2010-12-06, 00:38   Link #1943
Nosauz

Why is it when the Saints beat the the bengals... it's a quality win, and when the Colts dom the bengals it's nothing because the bengals are bad... i really don't understand the blatant hypocrisy, the notion that only when the team I like wins it counts and when your team beats a team it's nothing. That attitude is juvenile and really really obnoxious, sorry the world isn't a microcosm that surrounds a city sinking literally and figuratively. i mean seriously sorry you had to play the panthers twice this season, and sorry you lsot to the horrible cardinals... really tell me what have the cardinals shown... oh thats right they can beat your brains out but can't even win against teams like carolina. Just please stop with the faux french, it does not make you refined nor your team. hell the only thing I can agree with the saints is what Brees said about the owners thats about it. Win won superbowl. and your now a dynasty... when did that happen, hell when brady won 2 most people weren't crowning them.
Nosauz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-06, 02:33   Link #1944
Samari
World's Greatest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nosauz View Post
Why is it when the Saints beat the the bengals... it's a quality win, and when the Colts dom the bengals it's nothing because the bengals are bad... i really don't understand the blatant hypocrisy, the notion that only when the team I like wins it counts and when your team beats a team it's nothing. That attitude is juvenile and really really obnoxious, sorry the world isn't a microcosm that surrounds a city sinking literally and figuratively. i mean seriously sorry you had to play the panthers twice this season, and sorry you lsot to the horrible cardinals... really tell me what have the cardinals shown... oh thats right they can beat your brains out but can't even win against teams like carolina. Just please stop with the faux french, it does not make you refined nor your team. hell the only thing I can agree with the saints is what Brees said about the owners thats about it. Win won superbowl. and your now a dynasty... when did that happen, hell when brady won 2 most people weren't crowning them.
New Orleans still has a long way to go just this season. They have a tough schedule ahead. I expect them to be 11-5 when it's all said and done. I'm thinking they'll make wild card on the road. I don't see them wining the division unless Atlanta loses Matt Ryan. The rest of Atlanta's schedule is ridiculously easy with Carolina, Seattle, New Orleans, and then Carolina. They might even go 14-2.

As far as dynasty, we'll start talking about that if New Orleans wins two more Super Bowls.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
永遠不要失去信心,你的命運。
Samari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-06, 06:00   Link #1945
Rajura
My wolfu is >> your waifu

Quote:
I like bowls for the most part, I'm in favor of the playoffs for the top eight, then bowls for everyone else. For your system, Rajura, there would many teams that would probably deserve a shot to get national attention but would get flubbed in favor of bigger conferences (just like it is now actually).

And football everyday for like a month straight is pretty awesome.

Edit: I would increase the number of wins to be eligible to like 7 or 8 though. That would cut some of the bowls.
You know... you are right about some getting left out. I didn't even think about that. I suppose with the success of the mid-majors this year, it just slipped my mind!

Also, yeah, 7 or preferably 8 wins would be a great change. But, then again, somehow somthing would go wrong and there would not be enough teams to fill bowl slots... hahaha!

Well, regardless we have to do something about these bowl names for example "the godaddy.com Bowl", seriously? Why did my home town get stuck with such a crappy bowl sponsor. I mean come on we host the Senior Bowl. We are a solid city,not huge but solid. Being the original home of Mardi Gras and since we have a pre-game parade every year as a treat for fans, why couldn't we call it the "Mardi Gras Bowl" or something better? *Sheesh*
Old 2010-12-06, 07:10   Link #1946
Last Sinner
You're Hot, Cupcake

New Orleans may have a rough road to the playoffs, but I'm not still convinced about Atlanta...Yes, I know that they're equal best record in the league and that they have beaten several contenders this year. But their defense definitely doesn't convince me and that game versus Atlanta proved to me that if you pressure Ryan's targets with good defense, you can make him make mistakes. He had 186 throws without an interception - nearly as many as Vick strung together - and Tampa made him throw 2 interceptions. Roddy White was utterly shutout. I honestly think good defenses like the Jets, Steelers and Ravens could beat this side when it really counts. Ryan's having a great year, but come playoffs time, he'll need to ramp it up. Home field advantage may be somewhat of a free pass. But I'm not fully convinced.
Old 2010-12-06, 08:35   Link #1947
Nosauz

I don't get when NO beats shit teams... it's called gumption, and when Matt Ryan pulls wins out of his ass like against NO and GB he's an unknown quantity. It's frustrating to deal with people that don't apply rules to everybody. So what if ATL's schedule is light at the end of the season, ATL has played a guantlet so far and beating most of these teams they've had to face. I just don't see how, BAL, PIT, GB, TB, is some how easier than PIT, ATL BAL, TB, the difference is Atlanta has already passed through the valley of fire.
Old 2010-12-06, 09:45   Link #1948
solomon

It's brand names my friend.

Remember last year it was N'awleans that was being over looked. TV commentators sniff the well known cheese (was gonna say something else but S and P) and go for some overhype action.

Anyways, the bowl line ups look really cool even some of the smaller time ones look good. (Utah vs. BSU, SDSU vs. Navy, AF vs. GT, Fla vs. PSU, etc.)
solomon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-06, 10:44   Link #1949
Dilla
'Sup Ballers

UNC vs. Tennessee at the Music City Bowl! Even though that will be virtually a Tennessee home game, I'm still excited.
Dilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-06, 10:52   Link #1950
wingdarkness
Retweet Member

Quote:
I don't get when NO beats shit teams... it's called gumption, and when Matt Ryan pulls wins out of his ass like against NO and GB he's an unknown quantity. It's frustrating to deal with people that don't apply rules to everybody. So what if ATL's schedule is light at the end of the season, ATL has played a guantlet so far and beating most of these teams they've had to face. I just don't see how, BAL, PIT, GB, TB, is some how easier than PIT, ATL BAL, TB, the difference is Atlanta has already passed through the valley of fire.
Because we’re the SUPER BOWL CHAMPS (That’s why), we’re getting everybody’s best effort, “$hit teams” and all...Do you know how many times teams have gone for it on 4th down against us this season? It has to be a record....Mofos are calling Les Miles level trick plays on us each week to keep our offense off the field...It’s different when that target is on your back....I’d go a step further to say the Saints are the most under the radar SB champ in recent memory...They were even discussing that on NFL Gameday last night by how everybody (Media wise) still sleeping on us like we didn’t even win the SB...You just a hater, nothing wrong with that, but accept your shortcomings, because that’s the first step of recovery....
Old 2010-12-06, 12:39   Link #1951
Nosauz

Quote:
UNC vs. Tennessee at the Music City Bowl! Even though that will be virtually a Tennessee home game, I'm still excited.
Come on now... Carolina has nothing to be excited for, god damn TJ Yates has sucked that school dry. It doesn't help that they lost to some scrub tigers.

I'm not a hater... they get so much respect for beating shit teams, and no people are not playing "their" best against the saints, thats just a lie, watch some of the games, most of the teams do everything they can to give the games away, if you want to make taht argument the only time it would apply would be for the Miami heat, and they have an 82 game season. Sorry your team got an easy path to the playoff wish everyteam could face that kind of schedule, and oh yeah sorry your team lost to Max Hall, who was replaced by Derek Anderson. must be all that overwhelming skill. At least when the heat lose the tail end of the back to back, they have a reason, no rest, but seriously the Cards, not stfu and go back to your bubble, no cares about the "geux saints" maybe the corectex in the water will mutate you backwater hillbillies into being somewhat more intelligible.

Oh wait... they don't even have to play the Stealers twice, they get to play the rams... Oi vey. When you lose it's because your too good, and when you win it's because your too good, i'm the one who's the hater? Who in their right mind would call me a hater for pointing out your blantant hypocrisy, greatness is just that, if you have it so be it, and the saints don't have it.

Last edited by Nosauz; 2010-12-06 at 12:50.
Old 2010-12-06, 13:45   Link #1952
wingdarkness
Retweet Member

^You must have a hemorrhoid the length of the Appalachians dangling out of the soreness of your a$$hurt over the Saints clearly beating the Colts in the SB last year...You bitter, classless imp whose football knowledge is on par with the mail-lady at my job, it must be tuff for you…2nd Year CB Tracy Porter outsmarting Manning and Wayne (2 New Orleans natives) to help us put that game away must make your backside get hot and rashy when you think about it…Uh-Oh hurry up and put some Witch Hazel on that orifice before it flares up again, or better yet…

Geaux Ointment!
Old 2010-12-06, 15:08   Link #1953
Prodigy
Heartless

Pats vs Jets. Game of the week tonight. Key factor of the game has to be the Pats D.

I want the Pats to win but I just don't think their defense has what it takes to stop the Jets. Hopefully, they prove me wrong.

I'm not sold on the Saints just yet, the only quality team they've beat so far are the Steelers. If they beat Baltimore and Atlanta then I think people will take them seriously.
Prodigy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-06, 16:16   Link #1954
Highman

Quote:
Not as least interesting for "Catholic vs Convicts: The Re-dux"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OOOKg...eature=related

December 31st: Miami vs Notre Dame

http://scores.espn.go.com/ncf/preview?gameId=303652390
Old 2010-12-06, 16:34   Link #1955
Nosauz

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingdarkness View Post
^You must have a hemorrhoid the length of the Appalachians dangling out of the soreness of your a$$hurt over the Saints clearly beating the Colts in the SB last year...You bitter, classless imp whose football knowledge is on par with the mail-lady at my job, it must be tuff for you…2nd Year CB Tracy Porter outsmarting Manning and Wayne (2 New Orleans natives) to help us put that game away must make your backside get hot and rashy when you think about it…Uh-Oh hurry up and put some Witch Hazel on that orifice before it flares up again, or better yet…

Geaux Ointment!
LOL... hahahaha, your hubris is ridiculous, New Orleans is the center of the world, welcome the 1300s, christ sake, your team is bad, they are over rated, and I'll laugh when they flaunder in the playoffs. I really don't see where this shit talk is coming from, probably in reality your mail lady know more a bout football than your sorry ass. Mr. COOL ANIME WATCHING DUDE, TEACH HOW TO BE SO COOL LIKE YOU. HERP A DERP.

Mr. Eprince, please tell me how to be like you, mr. all american super duper TE/QB combo, the encyclopedia of football, that is the ceo of a fortune 500 company and watches anime.!!!!! please teach the secret of life? Is it applying a daily facial scrub made of Drew Brees jizz directly to the face every day? Making sure its deep into the pores? Please o Please tell me how you do it, your so knowedgeable that you can make a flood plain not flood. Oh please teach me the trappings of this game they call football.

Honestly this the absolute last time im responding to Saints masterbation because really taht should be a private thing,
I don't see why fox wasn't fired when he signed Delhomme to that horrible contract, that was just... bewildering

Last edited by Nosauz; 2010-12-06 at 16:47. Reason: why bother
Old 2010-12-06, 18:30   Link #1956
wingdarkness
Retweet Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biffness
Oh please teach me the trappings of this game they call football.
You’ve shown who you are and you’ve shown what you are (Both far better than my elaborate witticisms can provide, although I strive to provide them^^)…You’re not clever enough to be an awesome troll, and you’re not football savvy enough to be taken with any overbearing sense of credibility (Certainly not from your friendly neighborhood wingdarkness)…You’re a tweener, trying to play outside LB, but your too small, and you’re not quick or smart enough to play inside…A classic waste of a draft pick you are…

Ofcourse you’re going to overplay whatever obtuse grandiose comments you think I’ve said over the duration of this ENTIRE THREAD to do whatever it is you wanna do to win the internet…Many have tried to do this against me and all it does in the end is increase my rep-points (What? Ya think I make siggys for people? O_o)…I think it’s funny how all you were was a crass, over-the-top obnoxious member spewing obscenities, then when I owned you, you become a more competent, a more nuanced member (Although still common)…LOL, I do have that affect on people…Even you knew that if you didn’t come correct I was gonna Goldeneye that a$$...So like I said funny…I created a new member just like that! You!

I went to school to become a sportscaster with a concentration in NFL Football, so you can’t eff with me bro…I don’t care that you played a$$grabber for Sweet Valley High, you just don’t have enough knowledge to consistently compete with me in this thread,; it’s evident…As for the trashtalk, when the Saints suckeda$$ people here were giving me a hard time and I took it, when the Saints got awesome and their teams started to suck I gave it right back at them….That’s the nature of trashtalk, but that didn’t mean I wasn’t apt enuff to have individual conversations on hardcore football analysis…You strut in here with crass obscenities and random vulgarness and you show you’re worth…The problem is that when you encounter a member like me it’s hard to win, because I can take it to your level better than you, I can BE YOU better than you…And when that realization is finally made (Over a bowl of jalapeno cheese-curds I imagine), the a$$hurt member fights back the only way he knows how …

Look at you, saying stuff that’s close to getting you banned (I’ve brought you to this level, the "jizz" level?)…While you were always (ALWAYS) harsh and common, your vitriolic venom seems to be far more desperate and personal, the classic case of someone who’s having a hard time being owned…But don’t be too pi$$ed Biff, you’re not the first to get owned by me and you certainly won’t be the last^^…

/trashtalk?

I await your reply…Are you gonna be yourself, or are you gonna be the less crass, yet still common, almost educated member that I’ve created, don’t disappoint…

LOL HAHAHAHAHAHAHA ALL CAPS PASSIVE AGGRESSIVE VULAGARITY will equal = Disappointment T_T....
Old 2010-12-06, 18:50   Link #1957
Nosauz

Quote:
elaborate witticisms
LOLOLOLOL
me thinks the lady doth protests too much.

But you see, I'm a fatherson, I went to school to become a sportscaster of sportcasters who sportscast on football, so you cant eff with me. Your ridiculousness is what irks me, nothing more nothing less. There is nothing rational for the love that New Orleans gets, there is nothing rational about bitching about Katrina, and how bush hates black people.

I love the fact how you pretend to be educated, a true charalatan of the twenty first century. Nothing you have said in this thread is "educated" unless you call skinning squierrls a classic lesson in edumacation. I find it bewildering how someone so moronic, so sophomoric can be so self adulatory it just doesn't fit that of an educated person. Sorry my school learning is beneath you, sorry that I didn't learn nuthing but books, sorry I'm a "biff" whatever that means, sorry i don't take your sob story to heart, sorry I don't feel empathy for morons, sorry I don't coddle idiots and say that they "done good" when they built their city on a flood plain. You jigbersad, see i can make up random words too, i think you can guess the meaning of what that word means. I love how you think i got "owned" by you, how was anything you've said or done owning me? Your a sad little man who self aggrandizes himself on the internet to portray how successful he is which counter to reality, your a sociopath that's all, I don't think revealing your self as a sociopath and compulsive liar is 'owning' anybody seriously. The fact that you use "own" pretty much denigrates all your ranting about how educated, and intelligent you are, your nuthing more than a huckster, go sell your monorail else where we don't need anymore snake oil salesmen.

Last edited by Nosauz; 2010-12-06 at 19:11.
Old 2010-12-06, 19:26   Link #1958
Highman

Quote:
LOLOLOLOL

But you see, I'm a fatherson, I went to school to become a sportscaster of sportcasters who sportscast on football, so you cant eff with me. Your ridiculousness is what irks me, nothing more nothing less. There is nothing rational for the love that New Orleans gets, there is nothing rational about bitching about Katrina, and how bush hates black people.

I love the fact how you pretend to be educated, a true charalatan of the twenty first century. Nothing you have said in this thread is "educated" unless you call skinning squierrls a classic lesson in edumacation. I find it bewildering how someone so moronic, so sophomoric can be so self adulatory it just doesn't fit that of an educated person. Sorry my school learning is beneath you, sorry that I didn't learn nuthing but books, sorry I'm a "biff" whatever that means, sorry i don't take your sob story to heart, sorry I don't feel empathy for morons, sorry I don't coddle idiots and say that they "done good" when they built their city on a flood plain. You jigbersad, see i can make up random words too, i think you can guess the meaning of what that word means. I love how you think i got "owned" by you, how was anything you've said or done owning me? Your a sad little man who self aggrandizes himself on the internet to portray how successful he is which counter to reality, your a sociopath that's all, I don't think revealing your self as a sociopath and compulsive liar is 'owning' anybody seriously. The fact that you use "own" pretty much denigrates all your ranting about how educated, and intelligent you are, your nuthing more than a huckster, go sell your monorail else where we don't need anymore snake oil salesmen.
I guess wingdarkness wins in grammar and popularity! But we wait to see who will crying the most after the NFL Playoffs!
Old 2010-12-06, 19:38   Link #1959
King Lycan
User Title eaten by ravenous bunnies
*IT Support

Broncos head coach Josh McDaniels fired

Eric Studesville Interim Coach

Yea we are screwed -_-
Old 2010-12-06, 19:41   Link #1960
wingdarkness
Retweet Member

Quote:
LOLOLOLOL

"elaborate witticisms"
Haha so that's what tickled your hemorrhoid?

Damn, much much better...Not one curse word, minimal usage of ALL CAPS, on-topic mostly, and psychologically dismissive (Still super rough around the edges but I feel your context)...Wow man, I've really outdone myself this time..I mean you still don't know $hit about football in a football thread which is still quite evident by your avoidance, but this is your best comeback yet...Maybe there's more to you than I thought...Maybe you are capable of more than the absurd vulgar and classless nature you've shown in 90% of your comments to this point...I take pride in the fact that I'm changing you by the simple method of typing keys...I'm not there yet bro, but dammit if this isn't improvement...

Quote:
There is nothing rational for the love that New Orleans gets, there is nothing rational about bitching about Katrina, and how bush hates black people.
This part is still super ignorant and Nascar-ey though...You should have kept the theme around projecting your sociopathic stuff on me, those were the best bits...

Tags
american football, sports