AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2013-06-09, 09:13   Link #2681
virox

So, based on quick summaries of individual pages of the raws, it seems like Kirino's reaction to the sudden kiss at the end is like this:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous
[...] she's just tsundere and walks away saying that they'll do "life counseling" (人生相談) when they get home
That author is a hack.

PS: Life counseling = codeword, anyone?
virox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-09, 09:16   Link #2682
Sakuratsuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by seangel92 View Post
Was Volume 12 a dream? or were people joking?
This is the first time i heard about that kind of rumour. But i dont think that this is true. Maybe a fanboy who is not satisfied with the ending, spread that rumour.

That would be an epic troll ending. Besides i have seen much discussions so far and read some rough translations. For me what happend in volume 12 novel was real. And i didnt see something about saying that it is a dream.
Sakuratsuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-09, 09:17   Link #2683
tommythecat
Contrarian S-class

Quote:
Originally Posted by virox View Post
So, based on quick summaries of individual pages of the raws, it seems like Kirino's reaction to the sudden kiss at the end is like this:

That author is a hack.
He's doing his best to cash out I guess you can't blame him, but yeah I agree.
tommythecat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-09, 09:17   Link #2684
finalfury
Incognito

Quote:

That author is a hack.
In a bad way? I thought he was a troll.
Edit: Life-counseling= have lots of fun......... in bed.

Last edited by finalfury; 2013-06-09 at 09:35.
finalfury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-09, 09:18   Link #2685
Wilshere

Quote:

That author is a hack.
Lol what the hell,''life consueling''? more like other things
Old 2013-06-09, 09:18   Link #2686
Kakurin
大佐

Quote:
Originally Posted by finalfury View Post
Regardless of whether or not it was a full blown incest ending, I think the author might be one of the few light novel authors to actually pull off an ending like this.
Not relying on the "non-blood" related cop-out was a good move imo. Also, I salute you and the person taking the time to translate like a machine.
Here's a present.
Spoiler for the gif of awesomeness:
Haha thanks

As for the non-blood cop-out, this was already done in the PSP game, so it would really have been poor writing if he just grabbed that out. Even me as a Kirino-shipper would have been disappointed, had he grabbed that out. For a game it was nice, but for the LN? Nogo.

As for the feel of the Chinese translation. Honestly, I haven't had time to read it thoroughly. I'm reading it while translating.
Kakurin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-09, 09:21   Link #2687
Sakuratsuki

Quote:

That author is a hack.

Knowing the personality of Kirino it is a typicall Kirino reaction.

Edit: Life counseling = codeword, playing more imouto eroge games with his sister

Last edited by Sakuratsuki; 2013-06-09 at 09:31.
Sakuratsuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-09, 09:22   Link #2688
Kakurin
大佐

Quote:

That author is a hack.

Looking at how their entire relationship began with Kirino's "life-counseling", I wouldn't rule it out.

For those who have read part 2 of chapter 3:

Spoiler for Chapter 3:

EDIT: I'm impressed. Never thought that the summary / translation of the first two chapters on pastebin would get so many clicks. Chapter 1 over 700 and 2 already over 100.
Old 2013-06-09, 09:26   Link #2689
Wilshere

Quote:
Originally Posted by SigUp View Post
Looking at how their entire relationship began with Kirino's "life-counseling", I wouldn't rule it out.

For those who have read part 2 of chapter 3:

Spoiler for Chapter 3:

EDIT: I'm impressed. Never thought that the summary / translation of the first two chapters on pastebin would get so many clicks. Chapter 1 over 700 and 2 already over 100.
Lol thats no spoiler to me ahhhhhhh nothing important cant wait to read the end mate!!!!!
Old 2013-06-09, 09:31   Link #2690
Paracelsus

If what I've been told corresponds to the truth (and the translator is a good one), this is exactly what is said after the "life counseling" line.

Spoiler for Spoiler for possible can of worms:
Paracelsus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-09, 09:34   Link #2691
tommythecat
Contrarian S-class

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paracelsus View Post
If what I've been told corresponds to the truth (and the translator is a good one), this is exactly what is said after the "life counseling" line.

"We report, you decide"
Old 2013-06-09, 09:36   Link #2692
Kakurin
大佐

Quote:

If it's really like that, then to me it's obvious as night and day, and not an open ending.

I've skipped forward (the Chinese guy has posted the part of Kyousuke telling Kuroneko he likes somebody else).
Spoiler for Kuroneko rejected:
Old 2013-06-09, 09:37   Link #2693
dragon1412

Ok, thanks you guys a lot for the raw, after reading it, my personal intake is that while i'm an Ayase's Fan, i don't think there actually need that's much rage to the ending. Granted, it's not an 100% perfect ending but i personally think the ending is not that bad, at the very least, not to the point of burning the books.
P.S : my image of Manami is now officially changed.
dragon1412 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-09, 09:38   Link #2694
tommythecat
Contrarian S-class

That line is ambiguous as it gets... you can apply whatever logic you like to it.
Old 2013-06-09, 09:40   Link #2695
Wilshere

Quote:

Nothing more to be said,its crystal clear what it means so if it is accurately translated I rate this one as not an open ending simple as is
Old 2013-06-09, 09:40   Link #2696
Kakurin
大佐

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragon1412 View Post
Ok, thanks you guys a lot for the raw, after reading it, my personal intake is that while i'm an Ayase's Fan, i don't think there actually need that's much rage to the ending. Granted, it's not an 100% perfect ending but i personally think the ending is not that bad, at the very least, not to the point of burning the books.
So, Manami wasn't your friendly neighbourhood Jimiko?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommythecat View Post
That line is ambiguous as it gets... you can apply whatever logic you like to it.
Hmm, you think so? To me it's pretty clear. But well, that perhaps really depends on what attitude you have.

By the way, I will skip the two parts between what I've already posted and Kyousuke's confrontation with Kuroneko.
Old 2013-06-09, 09:41   Link #2697
Wilshere

Quote:
Originally Posted by SigUp View Post
If it's really like that, then to me it's obvious as night and day, and not an open ending.

I've skipped forward (the Chinese guy has posted the part of Kyousuke telling Kuroneko he likes somebody else).
Spoiler for Kuroneko rejected:
Thats what I am waiting for THE END!!!! poor kuroneko although she knew this I am sure
Old 2013-06-09, 09:42   Link #2698
finalfury
Incognito

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragon1412 View Post
From a writer's standpoint, the ending isn't bad and doesn't really retcon the rest of the story due to the entire ambiguity the series presented. From a subjective standpoint, it's probably the worst ending ever due to the social stigmas presented in it. Regardless of the other girls losing, i think it was the incestuous vibe that pissed a lot of people off.
Old 2013-06-09, 09:44   Link #2699
Paracelsus

It actually is ambiguous.

Spoiler for Subject and point of view about that "life counseling" thing:

The only thing that comes in my mind is that the life counseling means "it's up to you if Yes or No" but then again I don't have the whole context so I can't really say.
Paracelsus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-09, 09:44   Link #2700
Densetsuhakai
Imouto Lover x3

Quote:

Hmm, I don't really get this sentence.Can someone explain me how to interpret it?
Densetsuhakai is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
comedy, harem, romance, shounen, siblings