Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

That's why it's called Extreme method
Old 2020-01-13, 02:45   Link #1002
Sixth
Hu Tao

Quote:
Originally Posted by sierra117 View Post
Even if she does that, they may just delusions themselves and thinking that she was testing them and keep sticking to her
Or Leon can pretend to marry Marie and made her his concubine and will destroy everyone who is try to touch his women whether in politically or physically.
Sixth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-01-13, 02:50   Link #1003
sierra117
Harem Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sixth View Post
Or Leon can pretend to marry Marie and made her his concubine and will destroy everyone who is try to touch his women whether in politically or physically.
And then they will think Leon used some underhanded means to force Marie to marry him, so they will try to rescue her>>>>another bunch of trouble
“If you were a logical person with refinement then it was obvious to prefer matureness over immatureness, abundance over lacking. Lolita complex is a mental illness, everyone. I hope you are able to go to your nearest mental hospital and get a suicide check-up.”
-Dantalian, Dungeon Defense-
sierra117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-01-13, 03:30   Link #1004
Sixth
Hu Tao

Quote:
And then they will think Leon used some underhanded means to force Marie to marry him, so they will try to rescue her>>>>another bunch of trouble
And get destroyed. Their families probably won't blame Leon for that because their pathetic sons not only brought shame upon to their families name but also try to steal King's women. In Medieval China time, trying to steal or touch King's women is a death sentence for the entire family member.

But of course if Marie really begged Leon for his help to remove those 5 clowns from her life, Leon will do it no matter how troublesome it is.
Old 2020-01-13, 03:42   Link #1005
sierra117
Harem Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sixth View Post
And get destroyed. Their families probably won't blame Leon for that because their pathetic sons not only brought shame upon to their families name but also try to steal King's women. In Medieval China time, trying to steal or touch King's women is a death sentence for the entire family member.

But of course if Marie really begged Leon for his help to remove those 5 clowns from her life, Leon will do it no matter how troublesome it is.
Leon probably will only beat them up because if he kill them:
  1. Too much trouble cleaning the aftermath
  2. He won’t care about other nobles but he doesn’t want to make the Queen sad, even if she won’t blame him
“If you were a logical person with refinement then it was obvious to prefer matureness over immatureness, abundance over lacking. Lolita complex is a mental illness, everyone. I hope you are able to go to your nearest mental hospital and get a suicide check-up.”
Old 2020-01-13, 08:16   Link #1006
Sixth
Hu Tao

Quote:
Leon probably will only beat them up because if he kill them:
  1. Too much trouble cleaning the aftermath
  2. He won’t care about other nobles but he doesn’t want to make the Queen sad, even if she won’t blame him
Not a problem. He just killed those 4 clowns and put Julian in the luxury prison/ house arrest for all eternity.

Last edited by Sixth; 2020-01-13 at 09:07.
Old 2020-01-13, 11:48   Link #1007
mickbis

Manga chapter 16
Mylene look younger than Ange somehow lol
and that 2nd arc villain girl really look punchable wait.. did she just called Mylene hag?
DEATH SENTENCE
mickbis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-01-13, 11:55   Link #1008
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

Wasn't she the girl that provoke Anjie? The girl order Cara to trap Leon then later got her house ruined ? Then gone missing.
Old 2020-01-13, 12:20   Link #1009
mickbis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruki0089 View Post
Wasn't she the girl that provoke Anjie? The girl order Cara to trap Leon then later got her house ruined ? Then gone missing.
Yes she is, the very same one that torment Olivia.
Old 2020-01-13, 19:42   Link #1010
linkinstreet
[Your] clan on Steam

Send a message via MSN to linkinstreet Send a message via Yahoo to linkinstreet
I've read the web novel, albeit with some very basic Japanese and quite bad machine TL help. There are a few things that I want to confirm about the end of the novel
Spoiler for End:
linkinstreet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-01-13, 20:28   Link #1011
Pierre

Quote:
Originally Posted by linkinstreet View Post
I've read the web novel, albeit with some very basic Japanese and quite bad machine TL help. There are a few things that I want to confirm about the end of the novel
Spoiler for End:
Wait why is he supporting her? Im not clear on the names, but that his real life sister right? The one that somehow also got isekai'd?

I have to say I still like this, but some of the things in this work make no sense. I get the author is simply trying to gender flip; but somethings dont work that way.

The most clear cut example is the age gap and forced marriage. In the real world an old man can have a child with a younger woman. So in the past with nobility, it made sense for an older high ranking male to get a significantly younger wife, and produce heirs. That simply doesn't work in this story, because of biology. So flipping to in this world young man married off to older noble women doesnt work.

Also if this is gender flipped then women should become the expendable sex. But somehow in this world women have all the power , yet men still essentially perform all the same physical functions as they do now, just minus the authority part.

I have a few other gripes as well, but now that I found out that Leon has a kid with a milf queen, and basically is juilius step father, lol fing lol. Worth the read just for that.

By the way what happens to the rest of his family besides his younger brother, didnt he have two other sisters, plus two other half siblings?
Pierre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-01-13, 20:40   Link #1012
sierra117
Harem Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pierre View Post
Wait why is he supporting her? Im not clear on the names, but that his real life sister right? The one that somehow also got isekai'd?

I have to say I still like this, but some of the things in this work make no sense. I get the author is simply trying to gender flip; but somethings dont work that way.

The most clear cut example is the age gap and forced marriage. In the real world an old man can have a child with a younger woman. So in the past with nobility, it made sense for an older high ranking male to get a significantly younger wife, and produce heirs. That simply doesn't work in this story, because of biology. So flipping to in this world young man married off to older noble women doesnt work.

Also if this is gender flipped then women should become the expendable sex. But somehow in this world women have all the power , yet men still essentially perform all the same physical functions as they do now, just minus the authority part.

I have a few other gripes as well, but now that I found out that Leon has a kid with a milf queen, and basically is juilius step father, lol fing lol. Worth the read just for that.

By the way what happens to the rest of his family besides his younger brother, didnt he have two other sisters, plus two other half siblings?
Leon and his sister reconciled
The gender-flipped only applied to mid-to-low rank noble while in high rank noble and royalty the man are mostly in charge
For Leon current family, all of his step siblings and their mother were kicked out of his family due to the “siblings” were actually not blood-related and they died in a failed rebellion
Old 2020-01-13, 21:58   Link #1013
Sixth
Hu Tao

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickbis View Post
Manga chapter 16
Mylene look younger than Ange somehow lol
and that 2nd arc villain girl really look punchable wait.. did she just called Mylene hag?
DEATH SENTENCE
Indeed. Mylene made Ange and Olivia look like a hag in comparison in the manga chapter.
Old 2020-01-13, 22:01   Link #1014
mickbis

Big brother Knick got married to Roseblade dukedom after the war.
Big sister Jenna steal 3rd game target from younger sister and live happily.
Younger sister Finley still looking for partner but no luck thus far due to having a king as brother.

Leon is a familycon despite how he complain about various thing. He mostly endup help everyone anyway aside from the one that piss him. Marie is such example she regret what she did in both life and isn't actually bad little sister aside from bring selfish.

He planing to participate in all remaining game is his way of protecting his life and family from danger.
4th game heroine isn't his target at all so he try to push her on his youngest brother Collin who he doted so much. Ironically enough Collin thought Leon want him to suffer for have an eye on Noel and believe the 4th game girl is a guy and Leon pair them up is kind of punishment.

Sadly Leon should be middle age man by the end of all game and kinda miss his chlidren grow periods

Edit and Olivia is "official wife" as she got married to Leon at the same time as Angie
Old 2020-01-13, 23:40   Link #1015
Pierre

Quote:
Big brother Knick got married to Roseblade dukedom after the war.
Big sister Jenna steal 3rd game target from younger sister and live happily.
Younger sister Finley still looking for partner but no luck thus far due to having a king as brother.

Leon is a familycon despite how he complain about various thing. He mostly endup help everyone anyway aside from the one that piss him. Marie is such example she regret what she did in both life and isn't actually bad little sister aside from bring selfish.

He planing to participate in all remaining game is his way of protecting his life and family from danger.
4th game heroine isn't his target at all so he try to push her on his youngest brother Collin who he doted so much. Ironically enough Collin thought Leon want him to suffer for have an eye on Noel and believe the 4th game girl is a guy and Leon pair them up is kind of punishment.

Sadly Leon should be middle age man by the end of all game and kinda miss his chlidren grow periods

Edit and Olivia is "official wife" as she got married to Leon at the same time as Angie
So who is who in his family. The white haired kids Im guessing are the ones that arent blood related then, I guess they are between the dad's first wife and a servant? But I thought he still had two blood related sisters in this world (the bitchy one they showed who always came in and asked for mone), the one blood sister who forced him to play the game and got reincarnated (from his original world), and then the younger brother.

What do you mean by he is middle aged? They actually age him up and its not the end of the series?
Pierre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-01-13, 23:55   Link #1016
mickbis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pierre View Post
So who is who in his family. The white haired kids Im guessing are the ones that arent blood related then, I guess they are between the dad's first wife and a servant? But I thought he still had two blood related sisters in this world (the bitchy one they showed who always came in and asked for mone), the one blood sister who forced him to play the game and got reincarnated (from his original world), and then the younger brother.

What do you mean by he is middle aged? They actually age him up and its not the end of the series?

The legal wife son.. Rutart huh? That guy is killed in one of event and yes they're not blood related.
Leon have 4 blood related brother and sister
Sister are Jenna and Finley.
brother are Knick and Collin

Regards you last question, he did age in sidestory to around late 20to30. It just end there another 3 sequel game that is yet to happen.
Story end where he is on his way to conquer the 4th game.

To made it worse, the 5th game is in space...
while the 6th game return to the kingdom so the story hint that he will grow a bit old by the end of all game lol
Old 2020-01-14, 05:27   Link #1017
Huh...?

So, the 2nd Daughter is a legitimate child (unlike the 1st Son from the Main Wife, who turned out to be someone elses). I always thought that the 2nd Daughter also belonged to the Main Wife, and not MC's Mother (aka., MC's Father's Concubine), considering her low amount of appearance in the LN and Manga.

By the way, what happened with Clarice and Deirdre?
I remember reading that one of them is a LN exclusive character, but what about the other one, did she join the MC's harem or not?

Genjitsu Shugi Yuusha Fandom Wikia ("Administrator")
Arifureta Fandom Wikia ("Bureaucrat" & "Administrator")
Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchu Fandom Wikia ("Bureaucrat" & "Administrator")
Yu-Gi-Oh! Fandom Wikia ("Content Moderator")
Huh...? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-01-14, 06:32   Link #1018
mickbis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huh...? View Post
So, the 2nd Daughter is a legitimate child (unlike the 1st Son from the Main Wife, who turned out to be someone elses). I always thought that the 2nd Daughter also belonged to the Main Wife, and not MC's Mother (aka., MC's Father's Concubine), considering her low amount of appearance in the LN and Manga.

By the way, what happened with Clarice and Deirdre?
I remember reading that one of them is a LN exclusive character, but what about the other one, did she join the MC's harem or not?
Ah I keep forgot that Zora (legimate) wife also got 1 daughter around the same age as Jenna but she is on chopping board along with that hag aftrr failed rebel attempt.

Clarice fate is unknown,
Deirdre is LN exclusive so her fate is unknown as well
Old 2020-01-14, 07:53   Link #1019
linkinstreet
[Your] clan on Steam

Send a message via MSN to linkinstreet Send a message via Yahoo to linkinstreet
Quote:
Regards you last question, he did age in sidestory to around late 20to30. It just end there another 3 sequel game that is yet to happen.
Story end where he is on his way to conquer the 4th game.
IIRC Leon should be around 23 to 25'ish in the last chapter or around that. Julius who is the last in line to spend a year with Marie is still yet to at the time I think
linkinstreet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-01-14, 09:02   Link #1020
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

I remembering Zola or her daughters got beaten to pulp by Finley while Leon watching.

Tags
harem, milf, ore tueeeeee(?), otome game, queen is viable, reincarnated mc, the true king, true harem