Old 2004-09-10, 10:19   Link #21
realdeal
The Real Deal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verrik
Sasuke: Ha! I am ten times stronger!
Naruto: Now Im fifteen times stronger!
Sasuke: Im twenty times stronger!
Naruto: I am twenty five times stronger!
Sasuke: I'm thirty times stronger!

Kabuto: Die! <rips their throats out>

Its getting sickening, I just want him to suprise us with something really creative, otherwise Im going to stop reading for the next few months then come back, and hope this fight has finished.

Edit - The chakra tails could be a new way for Naruto to power up.... "OMG he's gone three tail" <VOMITS>
Reminds me of the Freeza vs Goku fight.
realdeal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-10, 10:30   Link #22
Verrik
Destroyer of Dreams

Send a message via AIM to Verrik Send a message via MSN to Verrik Send a message via Yahoo to Verrik
Quote:
Originally Posted by realdeal
Reminds me of the Freeza vs Goku fight.
My thoughts EXACTLY.
Verrik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-10, 10:31   Link #23
Tettsuo
Yeah, I said that!

New to the forum. Hiya!

Anyway... Naruto can't be channeling the 9-tails chakra fully yet. If that was the case, he "should" be totally unstoppable. Considering what the 4th had to do to stop 9-tails last time, I don't see anyone stopping a fully channeled 9-tails.

Or maybe this is the beginning of Naruto and the 9-tails chakra completely merging?
Tettsuo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-10, 10:35   Link #24
Verrik
Destroyer of Dreams

Send a message via AIM to Verrik Send a message via MSN to Verrik Send a message via Yahoo to Verrik
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tettsuo
New to the forum. Hiya!

Anyway... Naruto can't be channeling the 9-tails chakra fully yet. If that was the case, he "should" be totally unstoppable. Considering what the 4th had to do to stop 9-tails last time, I don't see anyone stopping a fully channeled 9-tails.

Or maybe this is the beginning of Naruto and the 9-tails chakra completely merging?
Naruto couldn't handle all of Kyuubi's chakra, he would explode.
Verrik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-10, 10:40   Link #25
yanoch
French, english NOOB

This is too much DBZ like... i dont said i hate it, but it getting more and more like it.

I really miss old time naruto. If i wanna see DBZ i just can open my manga and read thems.
yanoch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-10, 10:46   Link #26
|Dragon|

hmm it is very weird, why does naruto have only one tail? i thought ninetails has 9-tails?
|Dragon| is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-10, 11:03   Link #27
ChronoReverse

I think you people are missing something. While Naruto has always maintained control previously, he may have lost that this time. That would indeed a be an "anomaly" and is something that's rather different. It also has some serious implications if the kyubi is indeed released.
ChronoReverse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-10, 11:04   Link #28
neodrag38
DEATH TO 4Kids

I knew this was going happen (not precisely though). Sasuke can never win this battle when the fact is Kyubi will constantly pump Naruto with more and more chakra to compensate for any of Naruto flaws and weaknesses. Even if Sasuke uses curse seal level 2 it would only lead to Naruto having more chakra and the further manifestation of Kyubi.

And everyone should probably expect more tails to manifest since it does possibly solve the problem of Naruto's body being too small to contain all of Kyubi's chakra but doesn't mean he still can't exhibit higher and higher levels of chakra with a limit that severely surpasses Sasuke's. IMO of course.
neodrag38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-10, 11:23   Link #29
KingofWac

Guys, cut out the dragon ball Z references. Yes Sasuke and Naruto are powering up back and forth but its for an important reason. The story line isn't getting ridiculous, its important to look into what is going on and I am sure it will play an important role later.

And by the way I love the power up stuff, can't wait til next week.
KingofWac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-10, 11:26   Link #30
Icer

Honestly to complain about power ups is redundant. Who didnt think that was going to happen?
Icer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-10, 11:35   Link #31
Tettsuo
Yeah, I said that!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChronoReverse
I think you people are missing something. While Naruto has always maintained control previously, he may have lost that this time. That would indeed a be an "anomaly" and is something that's rather different. It also has some serious implications if the kyubi is indeed released.
Hmmm... If Kyuubi really is released, the only one capable of stopping him will be Naruto. The only way Kyuubi was stopped before was because of the 4th. The only other person that knows how to do the 4th's technique was killed (the 3rd). Sasuke would be just a flea to a full blown Kyuubi. Hell, who wouldn't be a flea to a full realized Kyuubi?

This may all boil down to Naruto's willpower if it comes to that.

But for the moment, I don't see how Sasuke could competition with Naruto if he keeps channeling chakra from Kyuubi.
Tettsuo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-10, 11:52   Link #32
Zek
Eyebrows...

Kyuubi won't be "released" until that gate opens, theoretically, which isn't gonna happen anytime soon. It's just a matter of how much influence Kyuubi has, and right now it seems like he has a whole lot.
Zek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-10, 11:58   Link #33
Genei Killua
Mashou no Tenshi

Send a message via AIM to Genei Killua
Hmm, just because nobody has mentioned it as a sign that Naruto is being taken over by the Nine tails... has everybody noticed the massive amounts of smoke coming from Naruto's seal region? He didn't just power-up and gain power and more chakra and bigger fangs, it looks as if weird stuff is happening around his seal.
Genei Killua is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-10, 12:14   Link #34
CyberPunk

wtf? how many more times will naruto recieve a boost before i vomit? this chapter was pretty good up until he got ANOTHER chakra boost from good ol' kyuubi.
CyberPunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-10, 12:16   Link #35
Gevurah
What you say?!?!

I definately enjoyed finally "seeing" what the sharingan sees, in terms of taijutsu. Good stuff. Not being able to read Japanese, I can probably guess what Kyuubi was thinking when it showed him before Naruto gained a fox manifestation.

Kyuubi: "WTF? Fuck this, kick Sasuke's pansy ass!"

And seriously, it will only get crazier as Naruto technically hasn't been pushed this hard both physically and mentally in any fight before this. Very interesting that he only has one tail. I'm assuming he will get more tails everytime there is more power given to him, like someone said earlier. LOL, if you think about it, this would technically be his 2nd-3rd kyuubi form. I wanna see him attack with his tail!

Everybody should stop with the DBZ similarities. DBZ is like the grandfather of shounen manga and Kishimoto is a big fan of Toriyama. When they start blowing up planets, then give up Naruto , but until then, you can't blame Kishimoto for Naruto's or Sasuke's power ups. It's a "somewhat" natural evolution of their powers. Shit, Naruto has one of the strongest demons living in him and is able to extract its power and Sasuke comes from one of the strongest clans in Konoha, not to mention he was bit by one of the Sannin with a jutsu that allows one to increase their power to their potential. Why WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY do they keep powering up? Who cares and enjoy the manga! But if Naruto does manage to sink half of the Fire Country into the ocean with a Gigantic "Cho Rasengan" in Kyuubi lvl 9, then I'll really start rolling.

EDIT: I was thinking about it right now and thought to myself... Naruto is pretty predictable even without the Sharingan. All Sasuke would have had to do initially is stick his fist out and have Naruto run into it with his Kyuubified speed. I'll give it to Sasuken for kicking him in the face though out of nowhere. And another thing I've realized (but I'm sure a majority of you have) is that this new form of Kyuubified Naruto is very similar to when he fought Haku. As to if he is coherent when battling will be another story. I do agree though that the smoke coming from Naruto's stomach was indeed interesting. Perhaps a part of the seal popped.

"I appear to be a plushie, but my heart is that of a wolf." - Kon

Last edited by Gevurah; 2004-10-26 at 03:35.
Gevurah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-10, 12:36   Link #36
CyberPunk

so around 245 naruto should have all 9 chakra tails, and sasuke might be using the cursed seal 2. awesome.
CyberPunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-10, 12:46   Link #37
LeafNinja

I think you guys get over inflated expectations when you see the Genin fight each other. When used in regards to each other, it may look like they have killer moves and a ton of chakra, but if they were to fight a skilled Jounin I think they would get their ass totally handed to them.

Except of course for Naruto, as a side effect of having the Kyuubi inside him, I think the fox would keep pushing Naruto farther and farther during a deadly fight to the death until the point where either Naruto loses total control of his body or Naruto's body itself fails on him and the seal breaks releasing the Kyuubi.
LeafNinja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-10, 12:56   Link #38
r4sEnGan
Break you limits

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeafNinja
Except of course for Naruto, as a side effect of having the Kyuubi inside him, I think the fox would keep pushing Naruto farther and farther during a deadly fight to the death until the point where either Naruto loses total control of his body or Naruto's body itself fails on him and the seal breaks releasing the Kyuubi.
Very debatable. Especialy if hes fighting someone like kabuto who would just fuck with his body and stop the chacra flow.

I have a fealing that this transformation could be something like gaaras?? Not full bigass size , just a chacra skin outside his body. The smoke from the seal is weird though. Maybe he wasnt in control of himself this time. cant wait for translation!!!
r4sEnGan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-10, 12:56   Link #39
tramadrama
Jaice Novak's Disciple

By the time this fight is over, no one is going to remember why they were fighting in the first place. It was cool to see Sasuke read Naruto like a book report though. Seems that Naruto aint fast enough. Let's see how fast he is going to be now. I wanted Sasuke to win so Naruto could get stronger. Now I just want someone to win lol. And did it or did it not look like he saw right through Kage Bushin
tramadrama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-10, 13:02   Link #40
BrownRukus

I don't even read the manga, but i find this so damn interesting. Some1 has to stop this fight. Just imagine if Sasuke won, u know how many Sasuke Lovers would appear and just say "Sasuke is the best, THE GENIUS" and blah blah and if Naruto wins, the sasuke lovers would say "HE WON BECUZ OF KYUBI", so i just say Some1 come and stop it.
BrownRukus is offline   Reply With Quote