AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Regios

Notices

Old 2009-01-29, 09:10   Link #421
meh

Quote:
Originally Posted by aliasxn View Post
Still, he did pwn an entire platoon by himself in less than 30 seconds, that should be enough for one to become a star... But instead their reaction was "wow, you are really strong", as if they had seen it before. I was under the impression that something like that was totally unprecedented for them, Harley even said that he never saw anyone mess up the dite like that...

Btw, since you seem to be a novel reader: What did Layfon do to get kicked out of the Heaven Blades? And who are those other people that you mentioned who are even stroger than the Heaven Blades?
I've only read 4 books, so there may be further details after that. In case you're wondering, there are 11 books, although I believe 10 and 11 are fairly short. So the story is about 9 volumes long as of this point. Also, the anime has deviated in parts from the novel already. So don't be too surprised if in future episodes things turn out differently.

Spoiler for novel:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ipernorris View Post
I have a similiar question: was Layfon exiled or did he go away from Greandan by his own will?
Spoiler for novel:
meh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-29, 09:18   Link #422
TrueKnight

God damn from your explanation Heaven Blades are bunch of badasses considering their qualifications and it's a real pity seeing Fon-fon like a bum right now instead being in his Heaven Blade's glory. Well that's not surprising considering their city is basically in the edge of danger or even death itself so hardcore Spartan-like born warriors are a necessity lol.

Wonder if Felli qualifies as a Heaven Blades. If she is then her and Fon-fon should marry so that they could produce bunch of super saiyajins.
TrueKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-29, 09:33   Link #423
cnnydz
Feed me

Quote:
Originally Posted by meh View Post
I've only read 4 books, so there may be further details after that. In case you're wondering, there are 11 books, although I believe 10 and 11 are fairly short. So the story is about 9 volumes long as of this point. Also, the anime has deviated in parts from the novel already. So don't be too surprised if in future episodes things turn out differently.

Spoiler for novel:

Spoiler for novel:
oh noes, you shouldn't spoil them,
Spoiler for novel:
cnnydz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-29, 09:52   Link #424
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Why do i get the feeling that Felli came up with all those other horrible nickname's just to get Layfon to agree to Fon Fon?

That whole exchange had me cracking up.
Old 2009-01-29, 10:08   Link #425
TrueKnight

Well, in that part she's basically threatening or forcing Fon-fon to agree or bear the consequences. Come to think of it, she nicked him Fon-fon because prior the other fangirl nicked him Lay-ton so maybe she thought its not fair for him being nicked by the other girl but not her. Mmm.
Old 2009-01-29, 10:41   Link #426
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueKnight View Post
Well, in that part she's basically threatening or forcing Fon-fon to agree or bear the consequences. Come to think of it, she nicked him Fon-fon because prior the other fangirl nicked him Lay-ton so maybe she thought its not fair for him being nicked by the other girl but not her. Mmm.
Thats what im thinking too it was total jealous moment and she wanted to use something cuter than Lay-ton so she came up with Fon Fon and if he didnt except it. The other names would be much more embarrassing. In a way it was a threat but done in the cutest of ways LOL. There was no way Fon Fon was going to win this one.
Old 2009-01-29, 18:27   Link #427
zalem

Man, I want to see Layfon in all his Heaven's Blade glory too. I'm sure it'll happen eventually, since the queen isn't placing anyone into Layfon's old position.

As far as pairings go, I'm not into loli type characters so I don't really see Layfon and Felli together. Though for a loli Felli is actually pretty amusing and overall I don't dislike her character. I just don't see her romantically with Layfon. I suppose Nina is the one I like best for Layfon. At least, so far. Lilin is not my type of character at all, so I'd rather he not go with her. Alas, she seems like an osana najimi which makes her chances of "winning" very high. I think I'd rather him be with Felli even, then be with Lilin.
Old 2009-01-29, 21:14   Link #428
ThoHell

It all makes sense now. Fon-fon, for living a life of combat where it's killed or be killed, he sure doesn't fit the part. Not the slightest. Also, I think Fon-fon a Lili go good together. The queen has her eyes on her too (someone she has to protect) for some reason, but not sure what she has planned.
ThoHell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-29, 21:22   Link #429
gonzo562

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThoHell View Post
It all makes sense now. Fon-fon, for living a life of combat where it's killed or be killed, he sure doesn't fit the part. Not the slightest. Also, I think Fon-fon a Lili go good together. The queen has her eyes on her too (someone she has to protect) for some reason, but not sure what she has planned.
maybe she is gonna go visit fon-fon or it has to do something with his childhood friend
gonzo562 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-29, 21:31   Link #430
TrueKnight

Lilin care enough for Fon-fon with writing him letters all the time and all and now she has the queen all drooling for her. Maybe in the future the queen and Fon-fon will have a grand battle fighting over lilin which could evolve into a hot threesome lol.

Overall Lilin is good and all but so far I'm leaning towards Felli the sarcastic loli.
Old 2009-01-29, 22:08   Link #431
gonzo562

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueKnight View Post
Lilin care enough for Fon-fon with writing him letters all the time and all and now she has the queen all drooling for her. Maybe in the future the queen and Fon-fon will have a grand battle fighting over lilin which could evolve into a hot threesome lol.

Overall Lilin is good and all but so far I'm leaning towards Felli the sarcastic loli.

dont most asian girls look like felli . Very petite
Old 2009-01-30, 00:42   Link #432
holyman282
Snape: "I hate Potter!"

I find it funny that most people in this thread has also adopted the nickname fon fon that felli gave him. No one call hims layfon anymore lol!!
Old 2009-01-30, 00:49   Link #433
Cinocard

Hail to globalization! Hail to Fon-fon

Quote:
Originally Posted by gonzo562 View Post
It can't be help if many of them have small body and round face...
Cinocard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-30, 03:11   Link #434
SkoolRumble4Ya

Fon Fon rules! I don't get why Layfon have to hide his abilities. There is no way he can live a normal life. It's the natural rule of powerful people.
SkoolRumble4Ya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-30, 03:17   Link #435
meh

Quote:
Originally Posted by gonzo562 View Post
I don't think anime look exactly resembles real life look.
meh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-30, 03:35   Link #436
gonzo562

Quote:
Originally Posted by meh View Post
I don't think anime look exactly resembles real life look.
some of these anime characters resemble real life looks though.

For example alot of the big titties anime girls remind me of big tittie white girls in america that have breast implants

or in general girls in america with big tits

cant wait to see episode 4. I hope we see fon-fon badassery
Old 2009-01-30, 06:28   Link #437
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

Layfon x Lili , you saw it in the beginning .
-Sho- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-30, 06:37   Link #438
zibi88

But I cant get rid of my mind one of the anime posters ^^ we see all Layfons new friends from Zueli city and in the down-middle we see Lilin smiling and holding a brown case ^^ maybe Lilin will decide to go to Layfon with visit (or going to the same school) ^^ and the silver-haired guy or even the queen will tag along with her (like guards) XD that's why in the ending song we see those two between Layfon's new friends
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-30, 13:42   Link #439
TrueKnight

Quote:
Originally Posted by zibi88
^^ maybe Lilin will decide to go to Layfon with visit (or going to the same school) ^^
I hope so. By doing that probably Felli, Nina and Mei will be more aggresive fighting over Fon-fon's attention and affection.
Old 2009-01-30, 15:44   Link #440
asrielchase

I saw no one mentioning this, so...

About the last part of ep3 (the engrish part), the full story of it will be included only in the DVD Volumes 1-3 (Limited Edition). 7 minutes in each volume, with full colors and most importantly dialogues will be in japanese

So that probably means we won't be getting the story of <Legend of Regios> on TV anymore, the part in ep3 was just... teaser?

Last edited by asrielchase; 2009-01-30 at 16:26.
asrielchase is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fantasy, shounen