AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Ore no Imouto

Notices

Old 2010-09-29, 07:24   Link #141
tsunade666

Reeaaaaaaaaaally!!! love the way the voices fit the characters! works like magic for me and I can't wait to see it aired.

Need to countdown on the remaining days.

Kyousuke pick the childhood friend route! it's the best and most normal and not troublesome of them all.
Old 2010-09-29, 11:27   Link #142
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

Oh man the moar I see of this, the moar I just love it!

By the looks of it, I think the anime will stick closely to the LN, which makes me even more excited about it!

Kirino-chan <3
Old 2010-09-29, 11:36   Link #143
wingman32x

I can't wait for this to start. Out of the 8-9 series I'm picking up this season, this is in my top 3 most anticipated. I love the manga, but the update schedule is kind of bad. So I can't wait to see new content. Kirino is so adorable, especially when she gets embarassed.
wingman32x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-29, 12:23   Link #144
Solafighter
Hige

PV2
This looks awsomeness!
The anime quality is very fitting the novel and manga style, the voices do fit very well and on top of it, they all look so very autentic to the novel and manga, its like impossible good.

I cant wait!

EDIT:

On the special page of the official website, there are some more little trailers. They are all worth to watch.

Last edited by Solafighter; 2010-09-29 at 12:38.
Solafighter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-29, 16:44   Link #145
Sparvid
*hic*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonta Kun View Post
I think alot of people might be caught out about the premise of this series, as I for one was. I was expecting it to go one way but it surprises me and goes the other, which is why I actually love this series so much.
I have no expectations on the plot in any way. My reaction to the premise is basically "He finds out that his sister is into that kind of stuff, most likely early on in the first episode. Okay... and then what?", but I'll check it out since it has a bunch of actors I like.
Old 2010-09-29, 17:04   Link #146
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparvid View Post
I have no expectations on the plot in any way. My reaction to the premise is basically "He finds out that his sister is into that kind of stuff, most likely early on in the first episode. Okay... and then what?", but I'll check it out since it has a bunch of actors I like.
Pretty much the same for me too. Not expecting anything good (especially after the overload AB-like advertising), but there seems to be a lot of attention on this show, so I tend to see and judge for myself.
All I know is that this Kirino(?) is going to be really annoying and will be flamed... says many comments in some sites.

..................Mm?
Is it just me, or did the 2nd PV disappear from the official website...?

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)

Last edited by serenade_beta; 2010-09-29 at 17:40.
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-29, 17:43   Link #147
Micchi
兄さんが望むなら...

Loving the PVs so far. Kirino is so cute ><

It looks like first ep will cover up to chapter 2. Something looks off with Meruru... not sure what, maybe the proportions or eyes. I hope the next trailer (if they make one) gives more screentime to Kuroneko. Or we could just wait for Ep2 XD

I know or have played too many games/manga she has ^^;;;;

Last edited by Micchi; 2010-09-29 at 18:29. Reason: Loli imouto is loli
Micchi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-29, 18:12   Link #148
Eisdrache
Part-time misanthrope

Quote:
Originally Posted by serenade_beta View Post
Pretty much the same for me too. Not expecting anything good (especially after the overload AB-like advertising), but there seems to be a lot of attention on this show, so I tend to see and judge for myself.
All I know is that this Kirino(?) is going to be really annoying and will be flamed... says many comments in some sites.
Well you shouldn't expect an indepth story line here but a light-hearted comedy show. As for the flaming I can't really see the reason for that since in my eyes Kirino is a pretty likeable character once she opens up a bit.
Eisdrache is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-29, 18:24   Link #149
wingman32x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparvid View Post
I can understand why you think that, and you're pretty much right for the most part. There are some moments though that will kind of surprise you, though.
Old 2010-09-29, 18:25   Link #150
ZODDGUTS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eisdrache View Post
Well you shouldn't expect an indepth story line here but a light-hearted comedy show. As for the flaming I can't really see the reason for that since in my eyes Kirino is a pretty likeable character once she opens up a bit.
The fact that she isn't voiced by Rie Kugimiya already makes her more likeable. The voice that Kirino has doesn't make me want to punch my screen.
ZODDGUTS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-29, 18:48   Link #151
tsunade666

why can Kirino be unlikeable? I don't see any reasons for it.

The story is pretty funny and unique for me.
Old 2010-09-29, 18:53   Link #152
ZODDGUTS

Well by going with the manga it doesn't seem like she's suppose to be unlikeable...
ZODDGUTS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-29, 18:55   Link #153
wingman32x

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZODDGUTS View Post
Well by going with the manga it doesn't seem like she's suppose to be unlikeable...
I agree. She seems to be a really cute character. Unless the japanese reading fans know something that we don't, I can't see where the hate is coming from.
Old 2010-09-29, 21:54   Link #154
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eisdrache View Post
As for the flaming I can't really see the reason for that since in my eyes Kirino is a pretty likeable character once she opens up a bit.
Mm...? In other words, befo- *muffled*

Well, only time will tell for me... Can't really rely on the opinions of others to create my own opinion, after all...
But by the fact she still has CrossDays in her house, I can't really say I like her tastes, so far.

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-29, 22:41   Link #155
Kagayaki

So apparently the cover for this has become a meme in Japan. Or something.

There's about 78321 more where these came from:
Spoiler for massive tallness:
Old 2010-09-30, 00:32   Link #156
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

Unlikeable? Definitely. I'm not going to go into detail, but in my opinion she is really a little b much of the time: stuck-up, selfish, and manipulative. But that doesn't mean she isn't a great character who can just about carry the show on her own shoulders: ridiculously cute, and with some great moments, and sympathetic once you get inside her skin. The manga is quite entertaining.

It's an otaku show that I expect to be a big hit, but we shall see. Director Kanbe Hiroyuki is an experienced key animator, animation director, and episode director, who directed Viper's Creed. But he is working here under the supervision of top comedy director Kawaguchi Keiichirou (Hayate, Nyan Koi, Yutori-chan, etc.). The writer who adapted the novel is Kurata Hideyuki, who did Now and Then, Here and There, ROD the TV, and Kannagi. So I expect a good adaptation.

The OP is by ClariS, which is a pair of junior-high girls who have been doing their own songs and anime covers and posting them to Nicovideo under the name Alice and Clara (アリス☆クララ).

And I do look forward to seeing what Taketatsu Ayana can do with Kirino, in this, Ayanyan's break-out season (she is in five series and three OVAs this season, starring in two series and all three OVAs).

Her first role was as Ako-neesan in Kiss X Sis. Then Azusa. Since then her major roles have been Vanilla in Yumeiro Patissiere, Miharu in Baka to Test, Nozomi in Mayoi Neko, Arisu in HSotDead, and Fuu in Tamayura. I'm doing a big biographical post on her that I'll post on my blog on Friday.
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-30, 00:47   Link #157
type-R!

If I remember correctly the opening was decided with an entry contest. Those girls aren't bad at all.
type-R! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-30, 10:17   Link #158
tsunade666

true, if they aren't pros and just send there entry song for the contest. They did great.

but I just can't see kirino as unlikeable and it looks to me that some people tend to not like her..... well let's leave it that.
Old 2010-09-30, 11:06   Link #159
Westlo
Lets be reality

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonta Kun View Post
Oh man the moar I see of this, the moar I just love it!
Yep, each new CM just makes me want more... went from being rather indifferent to it to wanting this badly..
Westlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-30, 18:00   Link #160
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks

Tags
comedy, shounen