AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Maria-sama

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2006-11-30, 23:04   Link #21
Cyz
"Show it to me"

They look even more matured than the previous one. Sachiko looks really different now. I hope that this get subbed soon
Currently Watching:
-- too lazy to put it together --
~~~~~
Current sig:
Takanashi Rikka from
Chuunibyou Demo Koi ga Shitai!
~~~~
Big thanx to Patchy for the sig
Old 2006-12-01, 08:34   Link #22
pkgirl163

Send a message via AIM to pkgirl163 Send a message via MSN to pkgirl163
Quote:
Originally Posted by miyuky chan View Post
hey guys..... can anyone tell me where's the link of the raw????? onegai, I reallly love this series I'd be very grateful because I'm the biggest fan of marimite(specially sachiko, I just love her )
There's a torrent of the raw up at tokyotosho.com.
Old 2006-12-02, 00:05   Link #23
dahl_moon
Apathy moe~
*Scanlator

Something that I picked up while browsing the web: the original intro (top) vs a DVD special intro (bottom. chibi mode):

I have a question: is Sachiko supposed to be taller than Kanako? I thought Kanako was an outrageously tall girl? According to the intro though, she seems about Shimako's height.

Edit:
Spoiler for the truth about the screenshot above:

Last edited by dahl_moon; 2006-12-02 at 01:02. Reason: Naisho
Old 2006-12-02, 08:55   Link #24
dxanato

Send a message via ICQ to dxanato Send a message via AIM to dxanato Send a message via Yahoo to dxanato
Dahl is you are using the picture to judge their height. It should be note that Shimako is of her toe on the shot. If Kanako is as tall as Sachiko than it can be said that she pretty tall for a girl her age. The fact that a 14 maybe 15 year old can be as told a 17 almost 18 is pretty tall. The fact that Kanako has another 3 or 5 year to go she can grown to quite tall. After all most people reach their height about the age 18 or 19 when most people stop growing both man and women.
Old 2006-12-02, 12:44   Link #25
jyousuton
Rosa Canina

Raw Naisho

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ws0b5NKe4Zg
Maria-sama ga Miteru:Naisho(OVA1) NoSub
Old 2006-12-02, 13:08   Link #26
mintyfresh
Altoid

Quote:
Originally Posted by jyousuton View Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ws0b5NKe4Zg
Maria-sama ga Miteru:Naisho(OVA1) NoSub
oh god, i lolled. thanks for pointing that out.
Old 2006-12-02, 13:14   Link #27
Blablabla
Zetsubo-sensei daaaaaa !!

Maria sama's and Sachiko's gags were priceless. Ah... I missed those funny sketches so hard. XD
Old 2006-12-02, 20:37   Link #28
miyuky chan

well, finally I have seen the ova. what do I think about it? honestly, I feel just I little bit desapoinned, wich really surprise me, because when I read the novel(well, just the 1th part, and then from okazu) I remember feeling very touched, the way yumi comforted sachiko, the way sachiko shows her love for yumi, even the escene when yumi is waking up sachiko, was more...how I must say it? real,sweet (hentai?) I dont know, and now, watching the ova, I feel some parts out of place, very very rushed. with this I'm not saying I deslike the ova, nop, absolutely not, but I guess I was hoping somenthing more...romantic ^^ and maybe not so rushed, but it couldnt be helped ,after all, 'cuz they must resume a whole book in just 50 minuts of anime, so....

still I'm anxiosly waiting next ova...when comes out?

Last edited by miyuky chan; 2006-12-04 at 19:56.
Old 2006-12-03, 11:37   Link #29
Finvarra

The next part of the OVA is end of january. They seem to be relaseing at 2 month intervals.

Does anybody know if any sub groups have decied to sub the OVA?
Old 2006-12-03, 12:54   Link #30
Blablabla
Zetsubo-sensei daaaaaa !!

I read on Ayu's forum that they plan to do it... but it was months ago... I dunno if they'll actually do it... I hope so.
Old 2006-12-03, 23:22   Link #31
Question
Crossdresser

I downloaded the raw but didnt watch it....no p oint if i cant understand whats going on. A fansub group should have picked this OVA up on their radar already......if they havent, thats pretty amazing o.O
Old 2006-12-04, 10:54   Link #32
Red Raven
Jester Knight

[QUOTE=Question;757909]I downloaded the raw but didnt watch it....no p oint if i cant understand whats going on. A fansub group should have picked this OVA up on their radar already......if they havent, thats pretty amazing o.O[/QUOTE

What if no one doesn't want to sub it?! O.O
No no, that can't be right...
Old 2006-12-04, 12:52   Link #33
BakaRanger

uhhh, What's the point of downloading something you aren't going to watch? Need something to fill up space on your harddrive? :P

Someone will eventually sub it, however it may be weeks/months before it's done. Or it could be done tomorrow.

I was happy to have more Yumi-san and company to watch. Though, from my reading of novel summaries, this was my least favorite story of the ones that come next. I can't wait for the next one.
Old 2006-12-04, 17:53   Link #34
dxanato

Send a message via ICQ to dxanato Send a message via AIM to dxanato Send a message via Yahoo to dxanato
I DL the Raw even though I had no clue what was said still enjoy seen Yumi blush and what look like tease Sachiko. I had fun watching and I am sure I will have seen the fansub version as well.
Old 2006-12-04, 19:55   Link #35
miyuky chan

if anyone is interested, I think a spanish fansub is going to sub it, frozen layer, at least, thats what they said, but, I cant say it with all segurity, 'cuz its been a while since I read that. I hope whit all my heart they will n_n mmmm... but since frozen layer has fansubbed the last 2 seasons, I guess that give's them credibility, right? anyway, if you dont speak espanish I dont think you're interested XD do you?
Old 2006-12-05, 05:47   Link #36
Neku
yare yare..

I just watched the raw. I don't know japanese but I daresay I'm gonna like it. Maybe it's because I haven't read the novels, so I'm not unsatisfied by it. Definitely looking forward to the subbed version.

Anyways, I found it pretty strange to see Sachiko smile so much. It's kinda.. weird. But it proves that Yumi is 'changing' her, and I like that

and that song; Chercher. I have doubts about it being a Marimite themesong, but after watching this OVA, I think it sort of matches that Sachiko has begun to smile more, and Yumi has become more confident about herself and her Onee-sama.
Old 2006-12-05, 08:59   Link #37
niwasatou
mind the gap
*Artist

Send a message via MSN to niwasatou
Now I'm happy that I understand most of easy Anime-Japanese.
Fansubs and JPop can do that to you.

Hmm. The next OVA will be Ryakushite OK.. Is there any Sei-sama in that Novel?
I know that she appears in Suzukaze, but don't know anything about Manatsu no 1 Page.
Old 2006-12-06, 05:56   Link #38
Noriko
白薔薇のファン。

I got to watch the ova ^-^

Well, I liked it ! I only read the translated parts of the novel (until they arrive at the mansion), and maybe that's why I'm not disappointed in it, I didn't have much to expect.
It was good that the art was quite constant throughout the episode, I'm pleased ^.^
Spoiler:

BTW I'm searching for the novels in japanese to try reading a bit of the rest, so if anybody is willing to sell/share his, please pm me ^^ I want to try myself at translating...if it's not too shaby I plan to share it also.

Last edited by Noriko; 2006-12-06 at 06:15.
Old 2006-12-06, 06:13   Link #39
Noriko
白薔薇のファン。

Quote:
Originally Posted by dahl_moon View Post
Wait, during next episode's preview:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Old 2006-12-06, 09:20   Link #40
Question
Crossdresser

I downloaded the raw by mistake actually.
Closed Thread