AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Guilty Crown

Notices

View Poll Results: Guilty Crown - Episode 11 Rating
Perfect 10 21 26.58%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 20 25.32%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 8 10.13%
7 out of 10 : Good 13 16.46%
6 out of 10 : Average 6 7.59%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 5 6.33%
4 out of 10 : Poor 2 2.53%
3 out of 10 : Bad 2 2.53%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 2 2.53%
Voters: 79. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2011-12-22, 16:12   Link #21
endarion88

but in the end the next episode is 2 or 4 week from now?
Old 2011-12-22, 16:29   Link #22
Xaturas

Shit hits the fan.
Quite good episode considering that I almost lost hope in ep 9-10. Its not so bad and I can spare some time considering that theres not so many good animes this season, or most of them are already ending, 1 cour seasons yeah ...
Old 2011-12-22, 16:30   Link #23
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

That was... pretty good. The animation really took a dip. And once we see Shu doing what's right, the other characters let us down.

Highlight scene goes to Dan saving Haruka.

And we could have had a better cliffhanger than this, seriously. I was waiting for the twist and it was a bit of a letdown.

But then again, you can't beat simultaneous gun shots.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dextro View Post
PS: also, let's note that the show loses even more points for me by reusing the ED as an insert song while still showing that very same ED just minutes afterwards.
Glad I'm not the only one who was looking forward to a nice new song and got the ED, lol.
Old 2011-12-22, 17:10   Link #24
Sides

Daryl was awesome in this episode. I really want to see him killing a bigger fish in the next few episodes. Too many named corpses on one side, so hope they will balance it out soon and use daryl as a killing machine.
Old 2011-12-22, 18:02   Link #25
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

RIP American Dan. Thank you for saving that hot MILF Haruka. You shall be missed... in America!

I was pretty happy they didn't forget about Yahiro and brought him back in this episode, until I realized he has already forgiven Shu and wants to be his BFF once more (even though they never were real friends in the first place). Sorry, can't buy that.

They finally explained the title away, and it was quite a let down to say the least. Shu feels guilty because he didn't ask permission before pulling voids out...

The cliffhanger was rather unexciting. Eyebrows-kun looks too funny for me to him seriously (would have helped if Inori didn't scream erotically when he took out her void too), and I'd be amazed if Gai truly died.

Oddly enough, even though I don't have anything good to say about this episode, I found it pretty entertaining. I guess it's not that bad... or maybe it's so bad it's good? I can't tell.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
I like how Shu handle the whole affair. He stops trying to imitate Gai and just be himself.
Then five minutes later he thinks to himself he won't retreat because Gai wouldn't do that
Old 2011-12-22, 18:16   Link #26
ars89
One-Eyed Dragon

Liked Daryl taking out his dad. Finally Segai took out Dan. Glad Haruka got away and ended up helping Inori. I loled when Tsugumi blamed Shu, at least it gave him more resolve to go.

Like how Shu turned things around for himself. Good idea to not try and act like Gai, but be himself. Did he just pull out 4 voids without putting the others back?

Wonder who this other void user is, seems to be working with Keido. Pretty cool how he just teleported in though. Didn't think Gai would save Shu.

So not only does Inori's blood help against the virus, but her singing reverses the process. So the look-a-like is called Mana? Keido and Gai both referred to her.
Old 2011-12-22, 18:29   Link #27
DmonHiro

Send a message via Yahoo to DmonHiro
I don't get why people keep talking about that scene where Tsugumi blames Shuu. She's obviously NOT blaming Shuu, she's basically begging him to come help them. At least that's how it seems to me. It was basically "It's your fault for not coming to save us".

Also, you have no idea how glad I am not see that Yahiro doesn't blame Shuu for Jun's death. In 99% of anime, the MC would be blamed regardless of the circumstances. But Yahiro knows that Shuu had no choice and that it wasn't his fault.
Old 2011-12-22, 18:49   Link #28
Makender
Varsity Slacker

This episode just seemed entirely too convenient. Yahiro basically forgives Shu without much struggle (although in hindsight this may be a good thing). Shu gives the lamest possible response as to why he's helping terrorists. It's like he's saying "They did me a favor so I'm obligated to help." Nevermind their objectives or possible worldscrewing consequences they could inflict. And the worst part is that everyone buys his reasoning without even a question. Logic, you are sorely missed. At least the episode didn't end conveniently.

All annoying things aside, did anyone else see the ShuxAyase pairings flag go skyrocketing up when she calls his name out while getting pwned by generics.

Quote:
I don't get why people keep talking about that scene where Tsugumi blames Shuu. She's obviously NOT blaming Shuu, she's basically begging him to come help them. At least that's how it seems to me. It was basically "It's your fault for not coming to save us".
It's still annoying nevertheless because these people all but abandon him and then expect Shu to save them? That's the epitome of pretension.

Old 2011-12-22, 19:00   Link #29
djmaca
My Girl ↓

So everything for this episode is good. But can anyone tell my why did they do that to Eagleman?
Old 2011-12-22, 19:05   Link #30
Kusa-San
I'll end it before April.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makender View Post

All annoying things aside, did anyone else see the ShuxAyase pairings flag go skyrocketing up when she calls his name out while getting pwned by generics.
ROFL, no me too I was like "WTF ?She is in love with him or what ?" . I think, it's the beginning of an harem for Shu

But honestly, ShuXAyase would be great :3

Last edited by Kusa-San; 2011-12-22 at 19:22.
Old 2011-12-22, 19:13   Link #31
Makender
Varsity Slacker

^And its so magnificently placed too. They eliminate Gai and hand Ayase right over to Shu. Harem ending is becoming a distinct possibility!

Old 2011-12-22, 19:15   Link #32
com_gwp

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post
That was... pretty good. The animation really took a dip. And once we see Shu doing what's right, the other characters let us down.
Really? My impression was that the animation quality was pretty much above what we got in the last few episodes (Asides from a couple of awkward faces)

Anyway funny to see how almost everything I called out last week happened this episode. Gai dies, Shit hitting the fan, Shu mans the fuck up and going about tripping every single damn flag of inori/hare/ayase intentionally and unintentionally (Okay, wasn't so much expecting that ) and now we're going into flashbacks.

Still a fun episode for the epic buggy break-in scene with Shu drawing every single void from them
Old 2011-12-22, 19:15   Link #33
DmonHiro

So far, Shu has Inori and Hare. He's getting close to getting Ayase as well. Need to work on Tsugumi, my friend. Yes, I know, saving the best for last...

About the episode: I don't mind that Shu's running up buildings since we already know that he gains superhuman abilities while using a void... but did he just pull out 4 voids at once? Dude... easy on the game breaking skills... that was hardly fair.
Old 2011-12-22, 19:22   Link #34
hoarfrost

Daryl has become such a Worf. They set him up as he best the anti-bodies have to offer and he just gets his ass handed to him every two episodes (after handing Ayase's ass to her).
Old 2011-12-22, 19:23   Link #35
DmonHiro

He only beat Ayase because he had a vastly superior unit. It's like a Zaku VS the Freedom Gundam. Hardly fair. And speaking of that unit... don't they another? Get the guy a decent mecha you dolts, he's the only one who can actually fight, it seems.
Old 2011-12-22, 19:25   Link #36
Kusa-San
I'll end it before April.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makender View Post
^And its so magnificently placed too. They eliminate Gai and hand Ayase right over to Shu. Harem ending is becoming a distinct possibility!
Ah ah ah, maybe the other guys will be killed too for Shu's harem sake

Quote:
Originally Posted by DmonHiro View Post
So far, Shu has Inori and Hare. He's getting close to getting Ayase as well. Need to work on Tsugumi, my friend. Yes, I know, saving the best for last...
Tsugumi :3 Even I hate her when she said it was Shu fault.
Old 2011-12-22, 19:33   Link #37
Makender
Varsity Slacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kusa-San View Post
Ah ah ah, maybe the other guys will be killed too for Shu's harem sake
Yahiro's death flag instantly triggered. Class prez will be Shu's.

Old 2011-12-22, 19:52   Link #38
zero7090

sudden plot/character development is sudden anyone know if they sacked ep 3-9 director and get a new one?

btw: they still didnt answer the question, what if the person who got their void pulled out is killed
Old 2011-12-22, 19:58   Link #39
Narzia
┐(-。ー')┌

Now this was an interesting episode, even though the dialogue was still quite terrible.
Just a shame they had to waste the first half of the show to get there.
Old 2011-12-22, 19:58   Link #40
DmonHiro

Here's a better question: can you pull a void out of someone who's infected with the virus, like Gai? Cause Gai could use some Deus Ex Machina right about now.
Closed Thread