AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Asatte no Houkou

Notices

View Poll Results: Asatte no Houkou Episode 12 Rating
Perfect 10 13 28.89%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 15 33.33%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 5 11.11%
7 out of 10 : Good 9 20.00%
6 out of 10 : Average 1 2.22%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 1 2.22%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 1 2.22%
Voters: 45. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2006-12-20, 19:04   Link #1
xris
Just call me Ojisan

Asatte no Houkou Episode 12 Discussion / Poll

Welcome to the discussion thread for Asatte no Houkou, Episode 12!

Thread Guidelines
  • No telling or asking for RAWs.
  • Try to keep spoilers from the Manga out of the anime thread.
    If you need to in reply to someone with a reference to the Manga, either PM them or use clearly marked Spoiler tags (see example below).
  • Discuss your expectations of the episode if not aired.
  • Be polite to your fellow forum members.
  • Try to keep the discussion on topic and future episode spoilers out of the thread whenever possible.

Spoiler Tag Usage

Using Spoiler Tags is easy. Using this...

[spoiler=title]Don't forget to use the spoiler title[/spoiler]

....will get you this...

Spoiler for title:
Old 2006-12-22, 04:09   Link #2
j1m0ne

Ah, can't believe it's over now. A nice way to end the series, too bad that we only get to see
Spoiler:
Oh, and Hiro finally cut his annoying hair
Old 2006-12-22, 12:49   Link #3
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
well time comes and goes...and its that time again to say goodbye
ep12 final ~
Spoiler:

PERFECT! great great end imo ^_^ its solid and fulfilling just the way i wanted things to conclude has to be one of the best series this season :3

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Old 2006-12-22, 12:52   Link #4
Cyz
"Show it to me"

Yet another one of my currently watching list has ended. *sigh* The hole is getting bigger now
Currently Watching:
-- too lazy to put it together --
~~~~~
Current sig:
Takanashi Rikka from
Chuunibyou Demo Koi ga Shitai!
~~~~
Big thanx to Patchy for the sig
Old 2006-12-22, 13:54   Link #5
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

This series has been too deep for me to give shallow things like votes to the episodes, but for this episode -- and for the whole series -- I'm giving a ten. Nothing's perfect, but this comes darn close. Solid and emotional ending to an excellent show. All I want is more minutes of the happy ending of all of them together. And although there are lots of things in the manga that I didn't want in the anime, there is one thing that I did want that at least I didn't hear said in this episode...
Spoiler for manga:
The voice acting was so good, especially from Itou Shizuka as Shouko, and from Koshimizu Ami as Kotomi. How alive her voice sounds.
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.

Last edited by Kaoru Chujo; 2006-12-23 at 16:02.
Old 2006-12-22, 15:00   Link #6
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Absolutely amazing finish! The series, from my point of view, has been the best series of Fall 2006. It had an amazing start in episode 1, and continued it's amazing run without missing a beat, so it is only to be expected it had to have an equally riveting coclusion. I also think the above mentioned spoiler in Kaoru's post would have undermined a lot of the struggle among the trio and in turn, would have lightened the impact of the conclusion. J.C. Staff has done a tremendous job adapting this series and has handled their script almost to the point of perfection. I say, "almost", because nothing is perfect!
Old 2006-12-22, 15:36   Link #7
Srin Tuar
無謀

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaoru Chujo View Post
This series has been too deep for me to give shallow things like votes to the episodes, but for this episode -- and for the whole series -- I'm giving a ten. Nothing's perfect, but this comes darn close. Solid and emotional ending to an excellent show. All I want is more minutes of the happy ending of all of them together. And although there are lots of things in the manga that I didn't want in the anime, there is one thing that I did want that at least I didn't hear said in this episode...
Spoiler for manga:
The voice acting was so good, especially from Itou Shizuka as Shouko, and from Koshimizu Ami as Kotomi. How alive her voice sounds.
It was a good show. I think the last episode was a bit rushed though, considering the luxuriant pace of the previous shows it could have been done a bit slower. (i wanted to see more of the reunited shouko and hiro )

Man I wish I didnt read that spoiler though...
Old 2006-12-22, 16:27   Link #8
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
but heck from the anime point of view all we know is that hiro is karada's onii chan

but the manga raises questions...whos the mother then?

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Old 2006-12-22, 19:40   Link #9
Greenish Growth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathkillz View Post
but the manga raises questions...whos the mother then?
Check out the manga thread.

I only recommend reading the Asatte manga thread after everyone has finished watching the anime.
Old 2006-12-24, 01:19   Link #10
aredhel

A quick sanity check. The anime is a good gift idea for a 14 year old girl right? I only have and have watched the first 9 eps, and now that I have read the manga spoilers I am having second thoughts.

If some one could respond in the next 6 hours it would make my life much less troubled, as thats when I go to deliver said gift and I don't want to have to tell her latter that she really doesn't want to see the ending.
Old 2006-12-24, 01:42   Link #11
Greenish Growth

I think the anime ending is fine, but your question is better answered by someone who's Japanese fluent.
Old 2006-12-24, 07:58   Link #12
Kazu-kun

Quote:
Originally Posted by aredhel View Post
A quick sanity check. The anime is a good gift idea for a 14 year old girl right? I only have and have watched the first 9 eps, and now that I have read the manga spoilers I am having second thoughts.

If some one could respond in the next 6 hours it would make my life much less troubled, as thats when I go to deliver said gift and I don't want to have to tell her latter that she really doesn't want to see the ending.
Don't worry! The anime is fine for a 14 years old girl. The ending is just a typical happy ending that has nothing to do with the manga. No nasty things whatsoever.
Old 2006-12-24, 09:07   Link #13
aredhel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazu-kun View Post
Don't worry! The anime is fine for a 14 years old girl. The ending is just a typical happy ending that has nothing to do with the manga. No nasty things whatsoever.
Thanks lots.
Old 2006-12-25, 04:26   Link #14
itzfurrball

Send a message via ICQ to itzfurrball Send a message via AIM to itzfurrball Send a message via Yahoo to itzfurrball
the last episode was probably the most rushed one in the whole anime.

for me also definite best of 2006
Old 2007-02-04, 10:53   Link #15
NaweG
Just some guy

So, with everything going on with Ureshii and such, does anyone think episode 12 will ever be subbed?
Old 2007-02-05, 03:31   Link #16
Slice of Life
eyewitness

I don't know what's going on with Ureshii and such and I'm not sure if I even want to know because I try to keep away from subber dramas but Lunar and F-B are also on it, aren't they?
Old 2007-02-05, 07:07   Link #17
NaweG
Just some guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slice of Life View Post
I don't know what's going on with Ureshii and such and I'm not sure if I even want to know because I try to keep away from subber dramas but Lunar and F-B are also on it, aren't they?
Yes, but neither of them has gotten past episode 10. Hence the reason I'm a bit concerned...
Old 2007-02-08, 22:58   Link #18
renee

asatte no houkou episode 12

Hey everybody,

im new and i was wondering where everybody is watching this episode cuz i usually watch this on youtube but nobody there has posted this episode. so if anybody knows where episode 12 of asatte no houkou is plz tell me.
Old 2007-02-15, 19:07   Link #19
Revenger1589
otaku against own will

Finally ep 12 is out by Ureshi, and I have to say that it was worth the wait. The ending was amazing, and i would give the whole serie a 10/10. Every episode was incredible, i haven't enjoyed something so much in a log time.

J.C. Staff is definitely my favorite studio
Old 2007-02-15, 19:54   Link #20
Starmancyrus

Despite some minor annoyances, overall I thought this was a very well done show. The characterization is among the best I've seen in an anime, even if the plot was slightly contrived and cliche at times. However,

Spoiler:

Last edited by Starmancyrus; 2007-02-15 at 19:57. Reason: content
Closed Thread