AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2013-10-06, 09:14   Link #8221
Zurvan
Divine Monarch

Is it actually possible that the King of End turns out to be female?
Zurvan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-06, 09:32   Link #8222
Feng Lengshun
Old Wine

I don't think so. In Godou's vision of King of the End, it was shown to be a guy. Besides, how can Guinevere falls in love with him if he's a she?
Feng Lengshun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-06, 09:41   Link #8223
J4n1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feng Lengshun View Post
I don't think so. In Godou's vision of King of the End, it was shown to be a guy. Besides, how can Guinevere falls in love with him if he's a she?
I find your lack of, Imagination, disturbing.
J4n1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-06, 10:07   Link #8224
Feng Lengshun
Old Wine

More like I'm tired of the whole "Arthur is a girl" thing. So what, do we call him...her "Saber"? They've already been pushing it with Lancie but to go with Artie too? Sorry, but that's F/sn's territory. Not to mention, AFAIK everyone's been referring Artus as a guy, including Susano-Wo (as in, the guy who dealed with the whole mess a long time ago), Athena (aka, the Goddess of Wisdom), and Pandora (you know, the all-knowing and all-gifted girl). If it's going to be a girl, I won't accept it if it has a weak reasoning as it already has next to none foreshadowing of it.
Old 2013-10-06, 12:14   Link #8225
bludvein

Wait a sec, I thought it was established that Arthur is NOT the King of the End? Arthur was already "created" by Guinevere and it was a completely different Heretic God(which was male btw) from the King. Besides, Guinevere's memories were lost/distorted, so even she doesn't know what he is supposed to be like.

Where did this Artus crap come from?
bludvein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-06, 12:17   Link #8226
Feng Lengshun
Old Wine

Hm? I was talking about King Arthur in general, and as Artus is the origin of King Arthur, he counts.
Old 2013-10-06, 12:54   Link #8227
J4n1

Quote:
More like I'm tired of the whole "Arthur is a girl" thing. So what, do we call him...her "Saber"? They've already been pushing it with Lancie but to go with Artie too? Sorry, but that's F/sn's territory. Not to mention, AFAIK everyone's been referring Artus as a guy, including Susano-Wo (as in, the guy who dealed with the whole mess a long time ago), Athena (aka, the Goddess of Wisdom), and Pandora (you know, the all-knowing and all-gifted girl). If it's going to be a girl, I won't accept it if it has a weak reasoning as it already has next to none foreshadowing of it.
Oh i'm not saying Arthur will, or should, or is even likely to be a girl, i'm just poking fun at the "how can Guinevere falls in love with him if he's a she?" part.
J4n1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-06, 19:50   Link #8228
Feng Lengshun
Old Wine

Oh come on! They're Gods! Egotisticql Gods! I could understand male homosexual Gods but considerung the history with women to make them lesbians would be going way too far. That'd be like some crappy fanfic or something.
Old 2013-10-06, 19:54   Link #8229
blackwhite67
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by J4n1 View Post
Oh i'm not saying Arthur will, or should, or is even likely to be a girl, i'm just poking fun at the "how can Guinevere falls in love with him if he's a she?" part.
That's just a myth. It didn't actually happen.
blackwhite67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-08, 08:14   Link #8230
kazzuya13

Spoiler for Conversation between Godoum, Karen and Liliana in Volume 4 chapter 3:

It would be interesting if the source of that legend turned out to be Godou when he was in the past.
Old 2013-10-08, 09:12   Link #8231
Trung-t-rung

And turn out the maiden in the myth is Liliana herself.
Trung-t-rung is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-09, 08:18   Link #8232
Feng Lengshun
Old Wine

^^ I thought it was Alice really. From a certain point of view, it resembles that time when she sealed Heretic Arthur with Alec. Technically, she does offers her body, as in, it actually damaged her body to the point that she became that weak.
Old 2013-10-10, 11:10   Link #8233
kazzuya13

Quote:
^^ I thought it was Alice really. From a certain point of view, it resembles that time when she sealed Heretic Arthur with Alec. Technically, she does offers her body, as in, it actually damaged her body to the point that she became that weak.
It was a legend about a Campione meaning that it happened a long time ago and furthermore the thing about king Arthur is classified and only few people knows the detail. So it is a little sketchy if the legend is about Alec and Alice.
Old 2013-10-10, 11:21   Link #8234
Feng Lengshun
Old Wine

Again, from a certain point of view. I could say that "Legend could simply be unconfirmed and overheard rumor that spreads inaccurately" but it's just a certain point of view of things.

Liliana is... well, kind of like Nodoka in certain parts so it would be interesting to put her in, ah, interesting situations. That said, who else here that thinks of something else when they read the words "oral insertion"? Then again, Youth, by itself, could already cause orgasms so it's rather tame by comparison.
Old 2013-10-13, 18:24   Link #8235
Yye1
Wide Right

^ nodoka from negima?

"Me and my girlfreinds are goin to go see Sex and the City." We're like: "Great! Now i dont have to take you to see that shit!"
-The Great Philosopher Chris Rock
Yye1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-13, 23:53   Link #8236
Chris38

Looking at the newest set of spoilers for volume 15 that zzhk posted on the BT website:

Spoiler for volume 15:
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-14, 00:53   Link #8237
Ken Sanders
The Wanderer

And so the root of all chaos was none other than Doni himself.

Goodness gracious! Give me a break, Baka Doni!

I don't know what to think about this ridiculous encounter. Here I thought that they would just finish what they need to do in that time but to think it would turn into a wrong direction instead.

I think I remember someone mentioned that there might be a chance that Aisha is staying in the time where the King of the End still exists. And to think that he/she nailed it.

Ant the one who triggered it is Doni! Seriously, what a fool indeed!

I'm not sure it this is good or bad but I think Circes' prophecy might come true a little bit early.
Ken Sanders is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-14, 01:01   Link #8238
II Maestro

This is Doni we are talking about, He himself is seeking problems that will bring problems to others now the result is the appearance of the King of end.
Old 2013-10-14, 01:17   Link #8239
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by II Maestro View Post
This is Doni we are talking about, He himself is seeking problems that will bring problems to others now the result is the appearance of the King of end.
Yep, I definitely agree that it is completely in character for Doni to cause something like that.

Although this time he has certainly overdone it, since his actions are going to have some global consequences, that probably, even Aisha's history correction phenomenon won't be capable of fixing completely.

We will just need to see how the situation is going to develop, although ... in my opinion, the adventure in the past, most likely won't end in volume 15.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-14, 01:21   Link #8240
Yami no Ou
まおう

this is definitely exciting a battle with the King of the End

Tags
action, campione, ecchi, godslayer, harem, light novel, myth, romance, sd bunko, shounen, supernatural, time travel, true harem