Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-02-28, 02:55   Link #101
kamyu

nah. best moment = boob buckets
Old 2010-03-06, 18:02   Link #102
TsumeBlue
Silver-Eyed Slayer

Worst Anime Moments: When the Bounts were introduced.

Worst Anime & Manga Moments: When Kon came along.
Old 2010-03-07, 21:53   Link #103
Ichihime21
Kuroda Hayama

Amen,when Kon was introduced,I was like what the HECK?
Old 2010-03-07, 22:21   Link #104
MAQI
Varcolac cu trei capete

Location: Where the morale of the people is as black as the sea.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TsumeBlue View Post
Worst Anime & Manga Moments: When Kon came along.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichihime21 View Post
Amen,when Kon was introduced,I was like what the HECK?

Ah come on guys, at least he is good for comic relief, unlike Nle's fractions who were super annoying... Here are some of his best moments.

http://fav.me/d1azdxm
Old 2010-03-08, 18:31   Link #105
karaya
Behind lies is truth

Best anime: Dunno it must really been when byakuya first met ichigo and showed of his flash steps. Absolute favorite moment that I will never forget. Or maybe when ken stabbed Ichi's chest and thought he was a goner and than zantgetsu appeared. That moment will never be forgotten. Just freaking awesome . or maybe the whole aizen showing of. It's really hard to decide.

Best Manga:
Spoiler for bleach:

Worst anime. Yep Nels adult appearance

Worst manga:
Spoiler for manga:
Old 2010-03-09, 22:34   Link #106
Arbitres
Disabled By Request

Best moments:

1. Anything Rukia bunyn drawing related. Her acting like it's the shizz.
2. Ulquiorra showing up.
3. Ulquiorra owning Ichigo.
4. Hichigo making it apparent that without him, Ichigo would be more lieutenant level instead of anything else.
5. Hichigo's first appearance.
6. Ichigo propelling Rukia towards Renji.
7. Whenever Orihime doesn't have screentime.

Worse moments.... okay, are you ready?

Spoiler for spoiler for worse moments:
Old 2010-03-10, 13:28   Link #107
Kurisutaru

Best: The whole of SS arc~
Worst: When HM arc was introduced -_- (or when Orihime started starring)
Old 2010-03-11, 09:59   Link #108
karaya
Behind lies is truth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurisutaru View Post
I have to agree agree on HM arc being one of the worst in general. Felt filler almost all the way. Filler or recycling at best. Combined with all the fillers I should not have seen it really was awe full.
Old 2010-04-02, 15:49   Link #109
Ichihime21
Kuroda Hayama

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurisutaru View Post
Funny to me and to Ichigo that was the BEST of Bleach is when Orihime starred and Rukia was put aside as a secondary character,so worst would be SS arc and Best would be the whole HM arc
Old 2010-04-02, 15:56   Link #110
Gin
*Artist

Quote:
Funny to me and to Ichigo that was the BEST of Bleach is when Orihime starred and Rukia was put aside as a secondary character,so worst would be SS arc and Best would be the whole HM arc
Its good to know that you value bad ships more than plot or originality.
Old 2010-04-03, 09:46   Link #111
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Quote:
To Ichigo?
Old 2010-04-03, 18:05   Link #112
Gin
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haak View Post
To Ichigo?
Come on Haak, everyone knows that Ichihime can talk to fictional characters. HM was Ichigo's favorite part because he didn't have to spend time with Orihime. Instead he got to spend more time with Rukia, who had about the same amount of screen time as Orihime, but managed to not be completely annoying and useless. (Unlike a certain orange haired damsel). Its kind of dumb to say that either Rukia or Orihime are secondary characters though, they are both clearly main cast.
Old 2010-04-03, 22:53   Link #113
Vinak
Procrastinator

best moment: Hitsugaya getting dismembered by Halibel.

Worst Moment: the ass pull involving Hitsugaya and Halibel in the very next chapter.
Old 2010-04-03, 22:59   Link #114
Gin
*Artist

Spoiler tags are great, especially in threads that don't have [manga] in the title.
Old 2010-04-03, 23:32   Link #115
Alchemist007
*Author

the staring contests in FKT
Old 2010-04-04, 17:54   Link #116
JustRob

Best moment for me was definitely Aizen's betrayal in the SS arc. Now it has less impact, but when I watched Bleach for the first time, I was totally deceived and thought Aizen was the typical nice-guy captain. When it turned out that he was actually plotting against entire SS and betraying everyone, I was pretty shocked.

Worst moments are Inoue moments. Especially in the SS arc where she pretends to fight at first, but gets hopelessly owned by that fat guy (who in turn got owned by Ishida).
Old 2010-04-05, 14:10   Link #117
Spectacular_Insanity
Ha ha ha ha ha...
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gin View Post
Come on Haak, everyone knows that Ichihime can talk to fictional characters. HM was Ichigo's favorite part because he didn't have to spend time with Orihime. Instead he got to spend more time with Rukia, who had about the same amount of screen time as Orihime, but managed to not be completely annoying and useless. (Unlike a certain orange haired damsel). Its kind of dumb to say that either Rukia or Orihime are secondary characters though, they are both clearly main cast.
How can you call Orihime useless? She had no chance. She's surrounded by extremely powerful Espada. She wouldn't stand a chance against their Fractions, much less the Espada themselves. And that's not even taking into account Aizen, who as we can currently see is too much even for the captains.

Seriously, blaming someone for their own capture by a powerful enemy? That's just wrong. Let me point out that Rukia was completely useless throught the ENTIRE Soul Society arc. She was just sitting in a stone cylinder waiting to be rescued by Ichigo. Not any different from Orihime in the Hueco Mundo arc.

I noticed whether or not people find main characters annoying depends almost entirely upon their ships...

Anyway, my best and worst moments:
Spoiler for Manga - BEST:

Spoiler for Anime - BEST:

Spoiler for Manga - WORST:

Spoiler for Anime - WORST:
Old 2010-04-05, 15:03   Link #118
JustRob

Well the thing is, at least Rukia is useful in battle and can win in a fight. Inoue is not only weak, she also doesn't want to hurt anyone. It's hard to win battles if you don't like fighting. Inoue truly is a classic example of a healer, and not a fighter. However, even in Bleach, her healing techniques aren't always necessary. Sometimes there are alternatives, and this makes it seem like she's useless.

But don't forget a lot of fights wouldn't be possible without Inoue's healing.
Old 2010-04-05, 17:28   Link #119
Spectacular_Insanity
Ha ha ha ha ha...
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRob View Post
Well the thing is, at least Rukia is useful in battle and can win in a fight. Inoue is not only weak, she also doesn't want to hurt anyone. It's hard to win battles if you don't like fighting. Inoue truly is a classic example of a healer, and not a fighter. However, even in Bleach, her healing techniques aren't always necessary. Sometimes there are alternatives, and this makes it seem like she's useless.

But don't forget a lot of fights wouldn't be possible without Inoue's healing.
Yeah well, it's also not Inoue's fault that Ichigo has plot-shield thicker than the Earth's crust. If Ichigo didn't have the ridiculous power of recovery that he does, Inoue would be considered more useful in terms of being a "combat medic". I mean, Orihime's "healing" powers can REVERSE DEATH for God's sake. I'm not sure that even Unohana could pull something like that off.

And yeah, Rukia can fight, but not all that much better. She's still rescued by Ichigo WAY more often than she should be. I mean, Kubo tries to make her seem strong, but I think he doesn't do her much justice. Given her strength, she SHOULD be 13th Division's Vice-Captain, or at least 3rd seat. I'm still not sure why Kubo hasn't given her a seated position... nobility or no nobility. Rukia is probably on the level of other Vice-Captains, but in my opinion she's presented as too weak so as to make Ichigo stronger by comparison, which I don't like.

Anyway, my point is I still don't think Rukia is all that much "stronger" (What do you mean by strength, anyway? There are many different kinds of strength) than Orihime as presented by Kubo, since both have entire arcs dedicated to them being rescued, Soul Society arc for Rukia, Hueco Mundo for Orihime. Not that you can really compare them, anyway, because they are just too different.
Old 2010-04-05, 17:51   Link #120
Gin
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spectacular_Insanity View Post
How can you call Orihime useless? She had no chance. She's surrounded by extremely powerful Espada. She wouldn't stand a chance against their Fractions, much less the Espada themselves. And that's not even taking into account Aizen, who as we can currently see is too much even for the captains.
I think I will give you a minute for you to realize that you answered your own question.

Quote:
Seriously, blaming someone for their own capture by a powerful enemy? That's just wrong. Let me point out that Rukia was completely useless throught the ENTIRE Soul Society arc. She was just sitting in a stone cylinder waiting to be rescued by Ichigo. Not any different from Orihime in the Hueco Mundo arc.
Cool, but unlike Orihime, when Rukia travelled to a mystical world to rescue her gal pal, she was actually usefull. Orihime was useless in Karakura, useless in SS, and useless in HM. The only difference between the 3 different locations she chose to have no use in was that in HM she also decided to stop being cute comic relief and started being very annoying. At least Rukia was usefull in Karakura and HM.

Quote:
I noticed whether or not people find main characters annoying depends almost entirely upon their ships...
What a ground breaking theory, you must be really proud. I don't see how it applies here though since I don't ship IchiRuki or IchiHime. It could be the reason for your staunch support of the orange haired damsel in distress though. :P