AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2011-11-03, 20:10   Link #521
Silverwyrm

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterVampire View Post
How close does this anime follow the manga?
pretty much on the dot. There have a been a few anime added things (some of ep4 to fill out holes, the little skits at end of episodes) and a couple little things skipped over that I assume they will fit in later as its plot relevant.
Silverwyrm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-03, 20:20   Link #522
Stiletto
Ineffectual Loner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverwyrm View Post
*slams cellphone lid*

GGYYYYEEEARRGGGHH!!!
Hahaha, this made me laugh. Thank you.

I enjoy this anime quite abit. It started off slow but Im glad to see it finally tensing up. I am o episode 4 so I can't wait for episode five. This, Fate/Zero, and Guilty Crown have to be my currently airing favorites.

Yuno's yandere trance mode has also gained quite the large amount of parodies.
Stiletto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-03, 20:23   Link #523
totoum
Me at work

Send a message via MSN to totoum
Quote:
(some of ep4 to fill out holes, the little skits at end of episodes)
My memory is a bit fuzzy but wasn't some of episode 4 from the "mosaic" spinoff manga?As for the little skits I think some are from the omakes that are at the end of each volume (might not be in the scans though).
Old 2011-11-03, 22:38   Link #524
Kismet-chan
The Chaotic Dreamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by tester View Post
Im going to leave this here...

This is freaking beautiful. O_O
Kismet-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-03, 23:19   Link #525
frubam
simp for Lyria

Send a message via AIM to frubam
The only thing about ep 4 I disliked was the impact of the weapons. It wasn't looking like they(the followers/Yuno) were swinging to kill. It's supposed to look like this; slowly rise your weapon, then a quick, powerful swing, like this:

Now you can 'feel' the impact of Keiichi's swing just by looking at that gif. How they did the swings in this MN episode had far less of an impact than I expected.
frubam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-03, 23:48   Link #526
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

Well, the followers were under hypnosis. So they wouldn't have any mad emotions like Keiichi did.
Old 2011-11-04, 02:22   Link #527
Silverwyrm

Quote:
Originally Posted by totoum View Post
My memory is a bit fuzzy but wasn't some of episode 4 from the "mosaic" spinoff manga?As for the little skits I think some are from the omakes that are at the end of each volume (might not be in the scans though).
mmm possibly and probably, I didnt see the omake stuff

edit: this is marked as licensed, by whom if I may ask?
Old 2011-11-04, 02:29   Link #528
Silverwyrm

Quote:
Originally Posted by frubam View Post
The only thing about ep 4 I disliked was the impact of the weapons. It wasn't looking like they(the followers/Yuno) were swinging to kill. It's supposed to look like this; slowly rise your weapon, then a quick, powerful swing, like this:

Now you can 'feel' the impact of Keiichi's swing just by looking at that gif. How they did the swings in this MN episode had far less of an impact than I expected.
As far as the followers, they were hypnotized, and its kind of fitting their movements could have been perceived as awkward and without purpose. Yuno I agree though, needs more force.
Old 2011-11-04, 08:08   Link #529
LKK

Quote:
edit: this is marked as licensed, by whom if I may ask?
Funico. The new Funimation & NicoNico combination.

Avatar: Hazuki of Natsuyuki Rendezvous / Signature: flowers from Natsuyuki Rendezvous
LKK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-04, 11:55   Link #530
miketyson

FWIW: manga-anime notes:

Spoiler for manga-anime:
miketyson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-05, 01:04   Link #531
EroKing

At this point all I can say is they are making Yukki a bigger wuss in the anime than he was in the manga imo >.>
Well don't really care much about that as long as I get my weekly dose of yandere Yuno
Old 2011-11-05, 17:01   Link #532
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

The more I'm watching Mirai Nikki the more I'm liking this show. Of course, in no way I condone or sympathize with Yunos' actions, anyway.

What makes the biggest impact concerning the twisted surprise that Yuki found out at Yuno's home out of mere curiosity was the fact the seemingly "normal" and enjoyable day that both he and Yuno spent together at the amusement park before night fell in.

The cuter Yuno gets to be onscreen and the more seemingly peaceful the day starts, then the nastier a twist of events turns out to be later at the episode, or the more yandere Yuno loses it.

The thing to note is that the contents inside that sealed room were not registered by the diaries; basically, an anomaly within the system that maybe Deus decided not to include within the curve of the causality-continuum distortion. That, or "Deus" had no need to interfere against that room, because Yuki would had found about it or ran to it anyways.

The thing is that once Yuki opened the door to that room and took a sighting of what was inside the system threw an exception error, and everything went a mess.

Spoiler:

And, we got to get some good insights about Minene's past, and as well another diary user wearing the most demented attire, so it wouldn't be wrong to call him Pumpkin-head man or Garbage-man, because that dude has also his own share of sociopathic creepiness, first, because of his mask, and second, most important, he literally plucked Minene's damaged, eyeball, and the shock of that scene followed immediately by the black screen as listening to Minene screaming made me to cringe.
Guido is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-06, 10:29   Link #533
gecd
Cah Gunungkidul

wow
Spoiler for ep 5:

0% alcohol, 80% ginger syrup, 10% love, 10% GALAU!!
gecd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-06, 15:09   Link #534
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Spoiler for ep5:

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-06, 15:20   Link #535
miketyson

Ep5 is intense, probably too intense for me to enjoy.

Spoiler for details:
miketyson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-06, 20:14   Link #536
kitten320

I have finally watched episode 4 and 5 and here are my thoughts.
Minene is sure one lucky bastard... or unlucky? Even without using a diary, no matter how bad things get, she still escapes in one way or another, maybe its her fate?

I still don't get why so many people like Yuno... I actually find her irritating and Yuki is as bad as ever. Well at least he pulled off something good towards the end.

And man... I feel so bad about Tsubaki! I knew that she most likely was raped after watching the ending but THAT MANY TIMES?! Woah... Kill the cult bastards! No wonder she is so twisted! I really can't hate her for her actions, in my opinion they are fully justified since she almost never saw the light especially after her parents death, that's just awful. I wish she had a chance for better future.

I'm not really buying 12s death... he is a hypnotist so I'm expectimh him to be alive and appear again somewhere in the future.

Now about bad points:
Are you seriouse?! Tsubaki died from a small hole in a HUGE piece of paper? So if she were to slightly tear it, she would die? If that's the case, all diary holders should die the moment they got their mobiles scratched or something! Mobile is destroyed when you pierce it but definetly not a piece of paper! I would buy if it was torn in half at least, the stream would be broken. Though it woud be far better to burn it. But no way in hell can a small hole destroy it!!!

Main character invincibility rule... so annoying... Yuno is a monster, Tsubaki witnessed it herself yet she still kept her alive despite having a perferct chance to kill her off!

That's why I hate main characters, no matter what dumb things they do, villian will always be dumber -_-
Old 2011-11-06, 21:03   Link #537
bigdeath

Best episode yet. I felt bad for Tsubaki, wish Yuki could have meet her earlier to save her from that horrible cult.

I love the music that was playing when Yuki finally grew a pair and rescued Yuno. And he even said he chose her. Awww, it would have been cute if she wasn't a serial killer. Or is she? Its possible that the bodies in Yuno's house were people that abused her hence why she killed them. Shes still crazy but that girl is a very quick thinker. If I was Yuki I'd want her on my side to save my ass. She obviously trust him completely since she gave him her cellphone and hence he literally held her life in his hands.

Also, it will be interesting to see what Ms terrorist shall do now that she is free. Does she hold a grudge against Yuki for taking her eye or does she realized that it was her own fault and will let bye gones be bye gones. I wonder if she will become an ally of Yuki latter on. She certainly had her chance for vengeance and passed it up. I actually though she might swoop in and save Yuki and Yuno with her escape diary. And like her, I wonder what mr. cop is up too. What are his real motives and can he truly be trusted?

Ah, Mirai Nikki sure is one of my favorites this season. Also, thats 2 dairy holders that Yuki has killed and 1 kill for Yuno for a totally of 3 gone so far. Just in case anyone wants to keep track.
bigdeath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-06, 21:26   Link #538
Lumir

Man them cultist... Some serious mental issues to allow people to repeatedly rape a child, even drug her. The entire group should die in a fire that slowly burns.

And its about time Yuki finally MANNED the FCK UP! Even if Yuno is a crazy b!tch at least she is trying to save your ass! He should just ask her strait up, whats the deal with those bodies as she would probably answer him. I wouldnt trust her 100% as it could be all part of her plan, just like i would trust that detective guy. Anyone with a diary is a potential threat.

Crazy series.
Old 2011-11-06, 21:49   Link #539
ars89
One-Eyed Dragon

Sad to hear 6th's backstory. Looks like Yuki should have listened to Yuno. Lol even though 12th was crazy he was awesome. Like how he hypnotized people to get a sentai team together. Yuno was awesome taking him out like that and then 6th's hand. Thankfully Yuki finally chose the right decision by himself and rescued Yuno before something bad happened. Doubt he knew what that ball meant to 6th but i guess it was bittersweet that she finally found it before she died. Wonder what 4th is planning with 9th.
Old 2011-11-06, 22:10   Link #540
Shinn Kamiyra
Enthralled by music

Best episode so far!

A part of me can't help but feel for Tsubaki, even though she did do some pretty awful stuff. Those cult bastards are the ones that really need to have it taken to them, abusing a young girl in such a horrible way; she really didn't have a choice in becoming anything else...

Glad to see Yukkii finally manning up and taking some initiative on his own. He's still got a lot of growing to do, but that he stood his ground and protected his sociopathic stalker/girlfriend was pretty cool.

And...yeah, Tsubaki's diary being destroyed by one little hole from Yukkii's dart does seem a little out there. I would've preferred to see it being burned up, but I'm willing to let it slide.

Perhaps the most interesting part of all was how Yuno's diary got its "Happy Ending" back. One could say that's to be expected as Yukkii changed his opinion of Yuno once again, but it's interesting nonetheless how Mirai Nikki's future seems to have a predominantly set course to it. Makes me wonder just what Deus is up to and how much he knows...

Also looking forward to what 4th and 9th seem to be up to. Can't wait for the next episode.
Shinn Kamiyra is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
psychological, shounen, yandere