AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2014-05-07, 12:29   Link #6401
Tohno Ren

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kioras View Post
I like the fact that almost none of the fights were one sided. I also like how they have non magical swordmen and men-at-arms useful in defense when backed up by a barrier and elementalists. It makes the world seem more balanced and actually elevates the rare ace level elementalists like Leonora and Kamito to a countries special forces while not lowering others.

Guess all of team scarlet will need to get a deep kiss with kamito now for powerups.
Seems like reserved version of the Campione! out there huh (not to mention one of Godou's Authorities - the "Youth") ???
Tohno Ren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-07, 12:35   Link #6402
charasu
DigiDestinied

okay, just a question.
how many kiss that heroine got from our Demon King of the Night
charasu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-07, 14:25   Link #6403
omegasereon

Quote:
Originally Posted by charasu View Post
okay, just a question.
how many kiss that heroine got from our Demon King of the Night
Read and count them? I know it is more than 1
omegasereon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-07, 14:26   Link #6404
Ophis
Dragon God

Location: Beyond the stars turning left and after passing by a Super Nova enter the Black Hole. House N°∞
So, after Kamito was officialy recognized as the Demon King his powers of the <<Darkness Elemental Lord>> are slowly awakening in a steady and safe way, nice!

Thanks again for the update Zzhk!
Ophis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-07, 14:46   Link #6405
SoloPanda
Not A Loli-con....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ophis View Post
So, after Kamito was officialy recognized as the Demon King his powers of the <<Darkness Elemental Lord>> are slowly awakening in a steady and safe way, nice!

Thanks again for the update Zzhk!
Yea I really like how there was a better way to do it than giving in to the madness. The initial purpose of the demon king in this story feels like it may not have been a negative thing. It was just used negatively over time.

The edge of sadomasochism is paper thin
SoloPanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-07, 15:07   Link #6406
Chris38

Well, based upon how things are portrayed in the story, at the moment I think that the we can say that this novel uses the Dark is Not Evil and Light is not Good tropes.

After all, I believe that the Holy Kingdom of Lugia is the main enemy army with the Holy Elemental Lord being the Big Bad (and the darkness from the other world, being the bigger bad which is the thing that is behind / the cause of his actions)

And Kamito is obviously going to be the hero that saves the world from this threat, despite being the reincarnation of the Darkness Elemental Lord.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-07, 15:26   Link #6407
EvI

actually i think that the original title was intended to be "Supreme King" for the guy who would unite the world and save everyone, that was the idea at least.

but thanks to the corruption of the dark elemental lord and the actions of solomon the title became "Demon King" since he became the most infamous elementalist in history and all that crap of using 72(?) demon/darkness spirits...

edit:yep just decided i will read again from the beggining...hahahaha
EvI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-07, 15:30   Link #6408
SoloPanda
Not A Loli-con....

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvI View Post
actually i think that the original title was intended to be "Supreme King" for the guy who would unite the world and save everyone, that was the idea at least.

but thanks to the corruption of the dark elemental lord and the actions of solomon the title became "Demon King" since he became the most infamous elementalist in history and all that crap of using 58(?) demon/darkness spirits...
I thought Solomon had 72 demons ... could be wrong though

Old 2014-05-07, 16:26   Link #6409
Chris38

zzhk has done it again - chapter 8 is out on BT

Personally I don't know what to think about the cooperation that occurred in this chapter ... but it seems that the Judia matter is going to be resolved in the current volume.

Of course assuming that the cliffhanger ending of this chapter, is going to be resolved positively...
Old 2014-05-07, 16:47   Link #6410
Diocar

Did we really have 3 chaps in a day? WOW
Well it is just missing kamito meeting restia
Diocar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-07, 16:48   Link #6411
SoloPanda
Not A Loli-con....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
zzhk has done it again - chapter 8 is out on BT

Personally I don't know what to think about the cooperation that occurred in this chapter ... but it seems that the Judia matter is going to be resolved in the current volume.

Of course assuming that the cliffhanger ending of this chapter, is going to be resolved positively...
I know Kamito and his girls rarely catch a break but I'm considering waiting till the next volume comes out to finish this one. I don't know what the cliffhanger is about but if I end up waiting several months after reading it, there is a chance that meds will not be enough to contain me.

Old 2014-05-07, 17:04   Link #6412
Chris38

^ Well, there is still the epilogue that remains untranslated so the cliffhanging ending of chapter 8 might be resolved in it ...

On a slightly different topic, it seems that this chapter provided an hint on what kind of role the members of Kamito's harem might have in the future...

Of course assuming that the other ojou - sama's are going to be as bold as Rinslet, which might be a little difficult if we take into consideration a certain person.

I'm also wondering about a small detail from the previous chapter 7 ... which is the moment where Restia was able to resist a Holy spirit aura - of course, the reason why that happened, certainly might be her current weakened and amnesic state, but it could also foreshadow some plot twists that the author might be planning to do, in the future volumes
Old 2014-05-07, 17:06   Link #6413
XFire
150% done

Quote:
^ Well, there is still the epilogue that remains untranslated so the cliffhanging ending of chapter 8 might be resolved in it ...

On a slightly different topic, it seems that this chapter provided an hint on what kind of role the members of Kamito's harem might have in the future...

Of course assuming that the other ojou - sama's are going to be as bold as Rinslet, which might be a little difficult if we take into consideration a certain person.

I'm also wondering about a small detail from the previous chapter 7 ... which is Restia being able to resist a Holy spirit aura - of course, the reason certainly might be her current weakened and amnesic state, but it could also foreshadow some plot twists that the author might be planning to do, in the future volumes
I think he meant the "Restia meets Kamito" cliffhanger.
Old 2014-05-07, 18:06   Link #6414
Diocar

Seriously? It ended like that? It feels like he should have writen more 1 chap.
Btw why do the girls end up feeling the power of the dark elemental lord earlier than kamito?
Diocar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-07, 18:45   Link #6415
Avrorrange
Basileus Basileōn

Quote:

I'm also wondering about a small detail from the previous chapter 7 ... which is the moment where Restia was able to resist a Holy spirit aura - of course, the reason why that happened, certainly might be her current weakened and amnesic state, but it could also foreshadow some plot twists that the author might be planning to do, in the future volumes
Can't really see what role others will take. Fianna is going to be a politician though.
Avrorrange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-07, 19:04   Link #6416
zerodragon

i really enjoyed this volume. finally having rinslet get some development was great. the fact that she is tied with claire for the most kisses is a bonus. that last chapter was such a cliffhanger man. it going to be a long wait for volume 14.
thx alot zzhk for tranlating it for us.
Old 2014-05-07, 19:11   Link #6417
omegasereon

Zzhk is a beast as usual! Thanks a lot! Why do most volumes have a cliffhanger Well time to wait for vol 14. Finally the next arc is starting.
Old 2014-05-07, 19:16   Link #6418
Superbia

Quote:
"Absolute Blade Arts - Destructive Form, Bursting Blossom Spiral Blade Dance - Eighteen Consecutive Strikes・Lightning Flare!"
Kamito might need to develop some sort of shorthand for his techniques soon, because they are starting to get a bit long for battle.
Superbia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-07, 19:50   Link #6419
Avrorrange
Basileus Basileōn

Quote:
Originally Posted by omegasereon View Post
Zzhk is a beast as usual! Thanks a lot! Why do most volumes have a cliffhanger Well time to wait for vol 14. Finally the next arc is starting.
The arc already started last volume and there's no sign it ended.
Avrorrange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-07, 20:25   Link #6420
omegasereon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moe Connection View Post
The arc already started last volume and there's no sign it ended.
Well in the afterword it said the official start is next vol.

Tags
action, comedy, cross-dressing, ecchi, fantasy, harem, light novel, mf bunko j, romance, shounen, supernatural, trap