Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2011-07-29, 04:39   Link #1181
Renegade334
Sleepy Lurker
*Graphic Designer

Ch.37 from DAUM:

You got your wishes. Back to Jinie and the old men.
Old 2011-07-29, 05:14   Link #1182
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer

poor Jinie.....she feel really lonely... however..Sera is really hot..
Merilyn Mensola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-29, 05:43   Link #1183
SoFarGone
H.A.M.

Sera with glasses
Old 2011-07-29, 06:03   Link #1184
passenger

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoFarGone View Post
Sera with glasses
Enjoy the fanservice
passenger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-29, 11:50   Link #1185
DarkLordOfkichiku

The chapter has been released by mangacurse.

And now we know the reason for Sera's glasses... Teacher-mode!
DarkLordOfkichiku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-29, 12:03   Link #1186
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

I'm glad that Shioon's finally being strung along the right direction for once.

That was something that was quite missing for a little bit for a long long long time... Even back during S1, Shioon's rarely ever given the time to calm down, pace his learning, and do things the right way instead of the forceful way.

Even in New Waves, he's never been given the right directions, even from those who meant well.

Now let's just hope Sera is as efficient as she is with her attempted murder, negotiation and poker face skills as she is with solving Shioon's problems.

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Nightengale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-29, 14:45   Link #1187
Shadow5YA

Sera gets better with every chapter.
Shadow5YA is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-29, 16:28   Link #1188
Soji

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
Sera gets better with every chapter.
I agree totally here.
Although, I admit I wonder how the situation will continue, especially with regard to Jinie since it seems she think that nobody cares about her (when we saw that at least someone cares about her coff Shioon coff ).
Soji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-29, 17:12   Link #1189
AcroDave
Go Chrome or Go Home

Awwww hell yeah, the plot is finally getting back on track! Old guys bickering, Sera in sensei mode, Sera in detective mode, emo Jinie in the rain... it's all good.

Interesting side-plot about homeless guy / ki expert acting suspicious. Figured that guy was being straight, but I guess we'll see. Would have really liked an explanation of how the temporary pill could restore his Ki....?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soji View Post
I wonder how the situation will continue, especially with regard to Jinie since it seems she think that nobody cares about her (when we saw that at least someone cares about her coff Shioon coff ).
Well he was thinking about if he can actually trust her... I still don't get the impression he actually *cares* about her. Sadly, the only one he seems to care about is his master

Can someone who understands the plot explain why Sera is helping Shioon? Maybe it's the dodgy translation, but I never really understood why she tried to kill him, then her subordinates tried to kill him, and now she's trying to help him.
AcroDave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-29, 17:36   Link #1190
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

She tried to kill him because her "subordinates" wanted him dead and put that as a condition of accepting her as leader. She failed/refused to deliver and the subordinates nearly got killed by Shioon's Sun Woo bodyguards. She interceded, which forced them to acknowledge her authority. In other words, she's the chief more or less because the Sun Woo clan say she is. As she explained/suggested, if the clan ordered her to serve Shioon in nothing but an apron, she'd have to comply.

Now, the more interesting question is why she goes out of her way to help Shioon, instead of the elders who're already pulling the Clan's strings. I think it's like this: right now, she's like a very junior affiliate of the Sun Woo clan. If she preserves the statu quo, she'll stay that way. But if she makes it so Shioon becomes the Head in fact as well as name, while having him owe her big time in the process, then she becomes an important and powerful figure in the murim world.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-29, 17:59   Link #1191
cloak_and_dagger
Hei aka Li Xiansheng
*Graphic Designer

I'm alone on a deserted island when I say this, but I still think Jinnie is hotter than Sera , and it's not the blazingly hot zettai ryouiki that's making me say that.
Old 2011-07-29, 20:24   Link #1192
Xion Valkyrie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
She tried to kill him because her "subordinates" wanted him dead and put that as a condition of accepting her as leader. She failed/refused to deliver and the subordinates nearly got killed by Shioon's Sun Woo bodyguards. She interceded, which forced them to acknowledge her authority. In other words, she's the chief more or less because the Sun Woo clan say she is. As she explained/suggested, if the clan ordered her to serve Shioon in nothing but an apron, she'd have to comply.

Now, the more interesting question is why she goes out of her way to help Shioon, instead of the elders who're already pulling the Clan's strings. I think it's like this: right now, she's like a very junior affiliate of the Sun Woo clan. If she preserves the statu quo, she'll stay that way. But if she makes it so Shioon becomes the Head in fact as well as name, while having him owe her big time in the process, then she becomes an important and powerful figure in the murim world.
And if she can seduce him, then she can become even more powerful =P
Xion Valkyrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-29, 22:21   Link #1193
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Well, we'll have to see how her 'special lesson' goes about. This girl is dangerous, in more ways than one.
Old 2011-07-29, 23:57   Link #1194
Key Board
Carbon

Talking

YES! special lesson time

she's even dressed for the occasion
"Legitimacy is based on three things. First of all, the people who are asked to obey authority have to feel like they have a voice—that if they speak up, they will be heard. Second, the law has to be predictable. There has to be a reasonable expectation that the rules tomorrow are going to be roughly the same as the rules today. And third, the authority has to be fair. It can’t treat one group differently from another.” Malcolm Gladwell
Key Board is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-30, 02:48   Link #1195
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xion Valkyrie View Post
And if she can seduce him, then she can become even more powerful =P
Maybe, maybe not. Seducing him could be dangerous because of Sosul. Well, maybe she can make Sosul the wife, and become a mistress. Then Sosul will also be grateful to her (as long as she can keep the mistress bit secret...)
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-30, 03:45   Link #1196
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer

Everyone was enchanted by Sera with glasses.. me too me too...
however, i am curios for how she intend to fix his ki center...
slowly slowly, Shioon is forming an his army....but of only women....
Old 2011-07-30, 04:08   Link #1197
zibi88

personaly I cant wait to see how Sahaee would react to see Shion together with another new pretty girl next to him xD

first time it was jinee.... next Sera (who turns out to be the school chairman xD...maybe she will wonder how on earth Shioon got to know the chairman like that)

so mostly next it will be Sosul... or Jinee, Sera at the same time (on both sides of shion)

Sera is really smart, strong and pretty... Sahaee will start to feel the jelousy... that she took her dull eyes from him for a day and he got a new girl around him :P

I think that later in the story (maybe at the very end) Sosul will appear... she will take the clan back as she said she will (keep it until I return).... so Shion will be free from the bondary of clans and what he can and cant do as it would risk peoples lifes....so girls will now fight on who will get shion :P I guess if those girls would have to fight... sosul, jinee, sera. +other new girl in love.... it would turn out to be way more dangerous than gromo himself xD maidens in love in fight for their love will be monstrous...

well still shion might marry sosul... and become like clans head... than have other girls as mistresses ^^ kinda a harem ending...
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-30, 08:46   Link #1198
cloak_and_dagger
Hei aka Li Xiansheng
*Graphic Designer

Did Sosul have any fighting ability whatsoever?
Old 2011-07-30, 09:16   Link #1199
zibi88

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloak_and_dagger View Post
Did Sosul have any fighting ability whatsoever?
in part1 no... but it was becouse of her ki distribution or something was not right... she was very weak... and even talking could couse her pass out...

but well she got kinda healed up with shions blood fused with that magic spirit medicine...

and at the end of part1 she mentioned that she will go to china for treatment and return.... so mostly when she gets healed she will be able to do martial arts too... (even siho mentioned something that sosul and shion have enourmous ki's but need to learn how to use it)

well sosul as the clan head should learn martial arts after all ^^ so yeah cant wait to see a cat fight between those girls...
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-30, 09:40   Link #1200
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer

Quote:
Originally Posted by zibi88 View Post
personaly I cant wait to see how Sahaee would react to see Shion together with another new pretty girl next to him xD

first time it was jinee.... next Sera (who turns out to be the school chairman xD...maybe she will wonder how on earth Shioon got to know the chairman like that)

so mostly next it will be Sosul... or Jinee, Sera at the same time (on both sides of shion)

Sera is really smart, strong and pretty... Sahaee will start to feel the jelousy... that she took her dull eyes from him for a day and he got a new girl around him :P

I think that later in the story (maybe at the very end) Sosul will appear... she will take the clan back as she said she will (keep it until I return).... so Shion will be free from the bondary of clans and what he can and cant do as it would risk peoples lifes....so girls will now fight on who will get shion :P I guess if those girls would have to fight... sosul, jinee, sera. +other new girl in love.... it would turn out to be way more dangerous than gromo himself xD maidens in love in fight for their love will be monstrous...

well still shion might marry sosul... and become like clans head... than have other girls as mistresses ^^ kinda a harem ending...

if I', not a mistaken, is mentioned she is a master, right? but we don't have see her level in a fight...i'm curios..
However...you are right..i just want, Sosuls return...because i'm curios if she as fix her problem..and she is a martial arts..like Sera, and Jinee...
Is much better for Shioon, because him a martial arts.., not fall in love with the girl, in his school.. but fall in love with a girl in the world of martial arts...

Tags
gar, harem, manhwa, martial arts, new waves