AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2012-11-03, 11:31   Link #801
Richocet
Lover of Purity

Spoiler for 63:
Old 2012-11-03, 12:56   Link #802
Lexxus
YES! Hahahaha

Nice chapter. It has been a while since I last read a Queen-centric chapter.
Lexxus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-03, 15:49   Link #803
Arkard

*rubs gun* "Oh how I miss the old days at the CIA"
Arkard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-06, 11:16   Link #804
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

Yes! English scans are out!
Old 2012-11-07, 15:41   Link #805
Sunder the Gold

It's been a while since I read a manga that had me CONSTANTLY busting my gut laughing.

A+.
Sunder the Gold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-07, 19:06   Link #806
Sunder the Gold

Anyway, Jae Gu's (the male lead) real victory would have never been accomplished simply through winning his fight with the redhead by an overwhelming margin.

Jae Gu won his real battle after the fight, when he stood up again to face his tormentor, physically, metaphorically and verbally declaring that the old days were over -- from now on, he would ALWAYS stand up for himself.

Jae Gu isn't saying he can't be beaten or bullied again -- he knows better. What he's saying is that he will never again simply give up. He will not automatically let someone diminish, devalue and shame him.

If someone holds a gun to his head and tells him to strip and kneel in front of his siblings? He'll do it. He'll be angry and ashamed.

Because it's a gun, and he's not stupid. But if there is no gun? If his siblings aren't in danger?

He's not going to just default to surrender anymore. He's decided that when the situation calls for it, he WILL fight.
Old 2012-11-08, 15:13   Link #807
Sunder the Gold

If I had to articulate the difference between the two Chinese martial artists and Dal Dal and Moon Young, it would be this:

The Chinese girls approach martial arts as an art, and the Korean girls approach them as a sport.

Thus, the Korean girls think the Chinese girls are being too serious, and the Koreans think they're being too casual.
Old 2012-11-10, 16:41   Link #808
Lexxus
YES! Hahahaha

Noooo! I was really anticipating for Queen's fight.
Old 2012-11-10, 16:44   Link #809
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Rather see Queen fighting someone that can actually fight near her level than someone she can one-shot KO without much effort...

That said...if Jaegu wins I'm calling bullshit! We're talking about him beating a guy who beat opponents supposedly far stronger than Jaegu.
Randrak42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-10, 18:41   Link #810
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Oh man, Moon Young is so damn fine~ That closeup on the last page was amazing. I still want my Wushu Bunny though...

Too bad Moon's really holding herself back from tearing into the guy.

The butter and the driver stole it though - they were ten kinds of awesome. Old Alfred knifethrowing skills and the driver: "WHERE'S MY JACKET!?"

"Here..."

"Ah, thank you."

They are so good for intimidation.
Old 2012-11-11, 00:19   Link #811
grss1982

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkard View Post
*rubs gun* "Oh how I miss the old days at the CIA"
I believe he was screwing in a silencer on his pistol.....but still...made me LOL.

Also...the where's my jacket!? part.
Old 2012-11-11, 06:17   Link #812
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

Why is the guy that brutally beat up the girl, who "was" stronger than Moon and got into the finals last year, now suddenly being treated like he is super weak?

Also, I still don't know what this specific arc with this gang is all about, the plot is circling. Queen and Wild's High are badass, we got that by now - get to the point goddamnit.
Waven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-11, 07:41   Link #813
Velsy

Jae gu is going to get smashed... I dont get why Moon and Dal dal wan to send him into the fire. No way hes going to win this. There is no out of bounds win, its a full on 1 to 1 fight. Hes a little fish being fed to a shark. Not to forget, this guy put down a runner up finalist within the last 2 years. I would of thought this guy would at least gave Queen a contest if she hadn't of ran out after baiting him to challenge her. Well they should start preping the stretcher, Jae gu's going to need one.

I've just caugh up with the last 10 or so chapters. So I dont really get why they are having duels now. I dont even know what this mafia wanted to do in the first place ? Murder or assault highschool girls ? If they take the school hostage, isnt that terrorism ? Really confused here. But overall, I am really glad this stupid qualifications is over. What a sham.

on a side note,

Queen, I see what you did there! (bribing the siblings)

Last edited by Velsy; 2012-11-11 at 11:49.
Velsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-11, 11:04   Link #814
kenjtr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waven View Post
Why is the guy that brutally beat up the girl, who "was" stronger than Moon and got into the finals last year, now suddenly being treated like he is super weak?

Also, I still don't know what this specific arc with this gang is all about, the plot is circling. Queen and Wild's High are badass, we got that by now - get to the point goddamnit.
Yeah that guy beat a stronger person then moon easily and now moon thinks she an kick his ass easily , i dont get this to me it seems author favoring main characters too much which isnt good for the story . I also dont understand why there is snipers etc doing in a school lol , koreans seems to like people with beauty and money but doesnt care about character at all .
kenjtr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-11, 14:26   Link #815
Znail

Seems really inconsistent, but I guess the MC will get some plot armor for the fight? But I do think that Moon would do fine as it may just be that her old sempai was out of practice. It still doesn't make sense for the MC to win against this guy as he is really just a noob.
Znail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-11, 17:56   Link #816
vansonbee
❤Ichigo 100%❤

Quote:
Originally Posted by Znail View Post
Seems really inconsistent, but I guess the MC will get some plot armor for the fight? But I do think that Moon would do fine as it may just be that her old sempai was out of practice. It still doesn't make sense for the MC to win against this guy as he is really just a noob.
I agree, Moon senpai was out of shape alright, I recall Moon said something about her staying back a year due to family issues.

Is the latest chapter out already or you guys viewing RAW's?
Old 2012-11-12, 00:44   Link #817
Hoaviet

CH 63 is out,

most of the chapter was more talking less BEAT DOWN, can't wait for next CH
Old 2012-11-17, 10:17   Link #818
Lexxus
YES! Hahahaha

Spoilers
Spoiler for 65
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Old 2012-11-18, 13:12   Link #819
Velsy

Ah, so jae gu got a hit in... good, but he still wont win.. Unless of course jae gu is a super sayian and noone knows about it. He could just awaken then.
Velsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-18, 14:08   Link #820
ShiroiRyu

65 : First hit of the match.

Tags
great siblings, queenxjae gu, romance, runaway mom