Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Reviews & Recommendations

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-08-23, 17:19   Link #1
SNT
Special

Good anime with beautiful girl

Hi! I've just watched Code Geass all day until I finished it (the second season too) and I need to see another anime while waiting for the rest of the episodes to come out... What I'm exactly looking for is:
1. the anime must be good with real plot (pls no echi stuff...or at least not too much)
2. the anime must definitely have a very beautiful girl in it (and better if it has an important role), such as: Sola, Elfen Lied, Crescent Love, This Ugly yet beautiful world, Rosario+Vampire , Kaze no Stigma, Kaibutsu Oujo (definitely!), Code Geass (best example)... these animes I've seen and I can say that they respect both conditions... but I'd like the characters to be well-made if u understand what I mean...not like in Da Capo, but as the ones I've just told above.
Thanks and I'm waiting for responses .
Old 2008-08-23, 18:37   Link #2
Rawgers
Nyaa~

TTGL- Yoko and Nia are hot
Black Lagoon- Revy
Clannad- Pretty much all the girls there >.>
Darker than BLACK- Yin and Amber (looks kind of like C.C.)
Fate/stay Night
Higurashi- mmm lolis
Haruhi Suzumiya
Lucky Star
Seto no Hanayome
Rozen Maiden (only problem is that they are dolls =/)
Shakugan no Shana
Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha
Hayate the Combat Butler
Kanon

Well , these are some, but there are probably a ton left.
Old 2008-08-23, 18:44   Link #3
AceD
See You En' Tee

am curious why you say ''no ecchi stuff'', yet i see rosario+vampire...prolly the most ecchi anime ive seen so far o.O..has a pantie shot every 20seconds -_-
Old 2008-08-23, 18:54   Link #4
Lostdreams

Quote:
Originally Posted by SNT View Post
Hi! I've just watched Code Geass all day until I finished it (the second season too) and I need to see another anime while waiting for the rest of the episodes to come out... What I'm exactly looking for is:
1. the anime must be good with real plot (pls no echi stuff...or at least not too much)
2. the anime must definitely have a very beautiful girl in it (and better if it has an important role), such as: Sola, Elfen Lied, Crescent Love, This Ugly yet beautiful world, Rosario+Vampire , Kaze no Stigma, Kaibutsu Oujo (definitely!), Code Geass (best example)... these animes I've seen and I can say that they respect both conditions... but I'd like the characters to be well-made if u understand what I mean...not like in Da Capo, but as the ones I've just told above.
Thanks and I'm waiting for responses .
is there something called a fake plot?
Old 2008-08-23, 19:37   Link #5
Arkuatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lostdreams View Post
is there something called a fake plot?
He prob means a bad plot, which most ecchi animes have so they, obviously, can focus on the ecchiness.

I don't think Lucky Stars has a Hot female, shana? prob yoshida... Though im not sure if hes looking for a beautifully animated girl or a beautiful girl story wise(popular, idol etc)

Tokimeki Memorial-similar to rosario+vamp, but better story, and don't recall much ecchi

Nogizaka Haruka no Himitsu-school idol is a closet otaku

Sekirei-lotsa boobs, panties, and a pretty good story; currently airing

Wagaya no Oinari-sama-plot is fairly ok, it focuses more on the daily life of the family rather than action and other stuff

World Destruction-Currently airing;beautiful girl wants to destroy the world

Ah! My Goddess-plot is ok, beautiful girls all around

Air-Pretty good story, its a settling story but good overall

Ef-A tale of memories-romance stories with beautiful girls for ya

Futakoi ALternative-story is a bit weird with the squid but it was good overall;better than this ugly yet beautiful world

Fate/Stay Night-good story, with beauties

Kara no Kyoukai-Awesome movie series with beautiful animation

Kimi-Kiss ~ pure rouge- love triangles with beautiful girls

Midori no Hibi-depends on what suits you, i thought it was pretty good

Nagasarete Airantou-story is not the best but it certainly was entertaining;guy gets stranded and can't get out of an island ihabited by only women

Myself;Yourself-girls are awesome

Rental Magica-theres prob more to the story im missing out on but you might like it

Shingetsutan Tsukihime- good story and a beautiful blond

Spice and Wolf-great story with Horo the beautiful wolf deity

Utawrereumono-Awesome story and beautiful girls

Zero no Tsukaima-similar to shana except bit more ecchi/harem

True Tears-animation is pretty awesome;though not awesome like clannad's
Old 2008-08-23, 20:13   Link #6
Synria_
Aboard Kallen's Bandwagon

I'd say madlax, cuz the main character is HOT. Noir was before it and I think by the same company, but there are two girls as the main characters, but not as hot as madlax. Full Metal panic... Gundam seed maybe??
Old 2008-08-23, 20:35   Link #7
fallin up
my life is a harem

um. let me think. practically every anime has a good looking girl in it
Old 2008-08-23, 20:53   Link #8
qtipbrit
Buddhajew

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallin up View Post
um. let me think. practically every anime has a good looking girl in it
Watch more Production I.G. anime.

Off the top of my head, Maria-sama ga Miteru is one of the few series with characters I can call "beautiful", with a slow, strong character-driven plot filled with drama and heartwarming moments.
Old 2008-08-23, 21:27   Link #9
anime ronin
death by animeoverdos X_X

mmmmm lets see, good plot, beautiful girl, code geass being a perfect example.... i can give you some direct suggestions

eureka 7... if you already seen then you can start up on macross frontier, there on ep 20 right now. other than that i want to suggest school days to you though most will tell you to avoid it. i can tell you that you will either really love it and understand the characters, or hate it and find the characters idiotic or love it and find the characters idiotic lol... either way i can tell you you will be shocked at it. a must see if i do say so myself wether u like it or not.

PIRATES DOCKING 6!!! GIANT ROBOT SOLDIER!!! BIG EMPEROR!!!
Old 2008-08-24, 07:07   Link #10
SNT
Special

Thanks for all the respones ... I wasn't expecting to see so many, I'll start watching amvs now. Some of the animes u've suggested me I have already watched, like Spice and Wolf, ZnT and others... But still the list is sooo long it'll take me a hole day to try'em all.. thx again to all of u and I'm still waiting for the list to get bigger...it will take some time till ep. 20 of Code Geass R2 so I must find smth to do meanwhile.
Old 2008-08-24, 07:38   Link #11
Amray

Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu.
Gun X Sword. (Same creators as Code Geass. This one has better looking females though.)
Ikki Tousen.

And if you have a doll fetish then try Rozen Maiden. I would do anything to be Shinku's next medium.
Old 2008-08-25, 05:03   Link #12
SNT
Special

Not quite ... But I'll give them a try.
Closed Thread