Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2011-01-28, 22:48   Link #221
frodonk
Master of Killing Time

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post
If there is no tsun and only dere then she is not a tsundere.
not yet anyway, and its too early to dismiss that she will not have a tsun tsun side

unless it is explicitly shown in the source material that she does not have a tsun side that is, then i stand corrected
frodonk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-29, 01:11   Link #222
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks
Spoiler for On the Risque side:
Old 2011-01-29, 04:43   Link #223
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Spoiler for Megami/Nyantype NSFW Scan:
Old 2011-01-29, 07:12   Link #224
tsunade666

crack from egg two nice pictures.
Old 2011-01-29, 09:57   Link #225
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinji103 View Post
Why does she have the necklace thing on?
Old 2011-01-29, 10:23   Link #226
Yui Is My Wife
Paper-Fan of DOOM!!

Quote:
"So, Rose-chan, do you know how half-dragons are made?"
Old 2011-01-29, 11:49   Link #227
tsunade666

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yui Is My Wife View Post
I didn't get this question ....

It's just a picture so maybe the necklace was just added on it but I wonder when did rose get that accessory. If the barrier of the red dragon is so strong that onyx can't enter it then who put that accessory on rose.
Old 2011-01-29, 14:03   Link #228
molitar

Rose left the barrier herself most likely to find Ryuuji and got captured. At that time the necklace would of been put on her.

Now Ryuuji did not remember Rose but evidently Rose remembered Ryuuji as he found her and was to be her contractor the one she is bound too but lost. Now falling off a cliff and being rescued in mid-air when you thought you was dead will give any child a major trauma and make your mind would make you forget to keep your sanity intact. Secondly as a child of only 7 they tried to activate a very powerful weapon making again any child lose confidence in themselves. What were his parents and the society thinking to make a child try to activate such a power item? No wonder Ryuuji had turned out the way he was.

But Ryuuji when he remembered the past and his true feelings for her as one who saved his very life he could not remain the way he was to save Rose. Here is where he rose as a man who is willing to take risks with his past memory also came the knowledge that he was too immature in the past and that he may just have the power to save Rose. Think the anime did not portray time accurately enough here.. The society had recovered enough to get helicopter and a team together, Rose was finally waking up from the sleep spell from the Black Dragon, and Eriko, was able to get Ryuuji to stop disparing and realize his true feelings toward Rose. I believe all of this took some time but the anime did not portray time at all well probably took at most of a day. This is where the anime was weak maybe if they took another episode or put in a simple line like how long Rose was asleep for instead of making it seem shorter than it was by Oh your already awake.

Now Slash Breath really is a unique weapon it's intelligent unlike other Lost Precious items because Ryuuji said it told him what to do for the Dragon Barrier. So that makes that item even more the stronger and probably even more rare than originally thought. I am surprised nobody appeared to catch that reference to the weapon itself when Eriko said that was amazing and he replied back it was the weapon when he was thinking about saving Rose. That would answer why Ryuuji as a child was not able to activate the weapon it's intelligent and not evil and would never answer to one immature with that kind of power. Just a good thing it was not evil as a child it would of taken him over.
molitar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-29, 15:08   Link #229
Manic
real men love pink

i wonder if that slasher weapon was made using the tooth of roses parents, which might explain why his parents were forceful about letting him be the only person to use it and why it activates when he thinks of rose.

I think there were alot more happenings in the past that havent been revealed yet
Old 2011-01-29, 19:04   Link #230
Himeji
Twintails are wintails!

Quote:
Spoiler for On the Risque side:
Quote:
Two very nice pics there, but why the double posting when it would be better to edit the first post to add the second pic?

Quote:
Originally Posted by molitar View Post
Rose left the barrier herself most likely to find Ryuuji and got captured. At that time the necklace would of been put on her.
Yes, but she could escape from them again and then went back to trying to find Ryuuji. They managed to capture her once more only shortly before Ryuuji and Eriko appeared and stole the suitcase she was locked in.

Quote:
Now Ryuuji did not remember Rose but evidently Rose remembered Ryuuji as he found her and was to be her contractor the one she is bound too but lost. Now falling off a cliff and being rescued in mid-air when you thought you was dead will give any child a major trauma and make your mind would make you forget to keep your sanity intact. Secondly as a child of only 7 they tried to activate a very powerful weapon making again any child lose confidence in themselves. What were his parents and the society thinking to make a child try to activate such a power item? No wonder Ryuuji had turned out the way he was.
True, falling from a cliff can cause quite a trauma... at least he remembered now that it was her who saved him from falling.

Quote:
Think the anime did not portray time accurately enough here. The society had recovered enough to get helicopter and a team together, Rose was finally waking up from the sleep spell from the Black Dragon, and Eriko, was able to get Ryuuji to stop disparing and realize his true feelings toward Rose. I believe all of this took some time but the anime did not portray time at all well probably took at most of a day.
The society didn't need to recover, the black dragon had only destroyed anything he found on the way in and didn't bother dealing with anything besides that, so all they had to do was to get a helicopter in the air and follow the signal of the tracking device they put on the dragon. The sleep spell he put on Rose probably didn't last long either, a few hours at most. He already remarked how she's slowly getting resistant to it. Thus, not much time passed between Rose being kidnapped and Ryuuji and the others coming to her rescue - perhaps half a day.

Quote:
Now Slash Breath really is a unique weapon it's intelligent unlike other Lost Precious items because Ryuuji said it told him what to do for the Dragon Barrier. So that makes that item even more the stronger and probably even more rare than originally thought. I am surprised nobody appeared to catch that reference to the weapon itself when Eriko said that was amazing and he replied back it was the weapon when he was thinking about saving Rose. That would answer why Ryuuji as a child was not able to activate the weapon it's intelligent and not evil and would never answer to one immature with that kind of power. Just a good thing it was not evil as a child it would of taken him over.
Slash Breath seems to be a sentient weapon indeed. It seems you need to be in a certain condition for it to activate, which is why it didn't work back then.
Old 2011-01-29, 19:45   Link #231
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Himeji View Post
Two very nice pics there, but why the double posting when it would be better to edit the first post to add the second pic?
Because the posts were hours apart.
Old 2011-01-30, 01:54   Link #232
Haru~
My Lovely Bunny Chie

I watched episode 3. (I know it's a bit late) I found it a too cheesy and corny. I don't know, there where some HNNNNG moments but the confession scene, it felt rush, suddenly they have that kind of relationship. I don't know if I took a lot of sugar and having diabetes after watching it. Oh well, I wish the next episode will cancel this one out. As long as there is Dere Kugimiya voice, all is well.
Old 2011-01-30, 04:26   Link #233
iceyfw

i usually wait 3 episodes to see how a studio handles an anime adaption and studio deen is doing a pretty good job so far. a few nitpicks there and here but the important part is keeping the plot moving forward every episode without going off to some random fanservice episode with no meaning to the story or plot. also, i feel like other important details are missing concerning the slash breath dagger - where was it discovered, why were the parents so persistent making this lost precious reserved for their son only (the real reason if there are any), and etc.

btw for LN readers, how many novels do you think studio deen will cover at this rate?
iceyfw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-30, 04:33   Link #234
tsunade666

3 episodes for vol 1. I can only guess up to vol 4 though I have no clue on the novels past vol 1.

I think it's just the parents care for ryuuji that's why they reserved it for their son even though they are lost precious maniac. Plus their son is a level 10 breaker or what ever that means.
Old 2011-01-30, 07:32   Link #235
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Old 2011-01-30, 07:35   Link #236
tsunade666

Quote:
chocolate reminds me the coming of valentine day. one of the irritating days for me.
Old 2011-01-30, 10:09   Link #237
Yui Is My Wife
Paper-Fan of DOOM!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
Kids these days don't understand the meaning of "innuendo" and "pick up lines" do they?
Old 2011-01-30, 12:05   Link #238
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
chocolate reminds me the coming of valentine day. one of the irritating days for me.
Indeed. The only good thing that came from this Hallmark holiday is Valentines episode filled with laughter at the character's misfortune.
Old 2011-01-30, 12:44   Link #239
tsunade666

Quote:
Kids these days don't understand the meaning of "innuendo" and "pick up lines" do they?
I really didn't get it. If it's pick up lines or innuendo. Well I only often see girls in games or my computer and rarely interact with a real one call it a misfortune or what ever.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post
Indeed. The only good thing that came from this Hallmark holiday is Valentines episode filled with laughter at the character's misfortune.
It's funny but repeating it again and again is starting to take on it's toll specially if you can sympathize with the characters misfortune.
Old 2011-01-30, 14:20   Link #240
felix
sleepyhead
*Author

Quote:
Quote:
Dragon x Human = Halfdragon

Tags