AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Love Live!

Notices

Old 2013-02-11, 03:49   Link #581
Chiaki_chan
Kubo GO TO HELL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enternal View Post
Sorry but what you wrote is confusing me a bit but... Kotori is probably acting the way she did because... she probably have another secret that she's trying to hide. Perhaps she found out Eri's secret and Eri found her secret... muahahaha... mutual blackmail.
I thought I'd have a picture Kotori's bag which have see this picture because I saw that the ais quickly
Old 2013-02-11, 07:15   Link #582
Enternal

Oh I just realized something odd. Even now, they don't know who uploaded the video. Initially it seems to be Nico but considering how she had the uhh "troll" face lol, don't think it's her. Furthermore she was hiding behind the chairs and came in later. We also see that the the audience had no cameras. So all that's left are those in the control room which potentially could have a recorder.
Enternal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-11, 11:13   Link #583
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

So they decided to have no leader, although Honoka remains the unofficial leader of the group. That works. Nico's attempts to get them to appoint her as leader were both amusing and sad . Nobody ever even considered her for the position.

I'm sticking with the obvious and saying Kotori is Milaninsky. There was a picture of her in a maid uniform inside her bag, and she tried very hard to keep that a secret.

As for Eri, I'm guessing she is a former idol whose stage name was Erichika (next episode's title).
Old 2013-02-11, 14:32   Link #584
Candyshark

It is pretty much safe to say Kotori is that maid. I incline to say Eri has a burn concerning idols. And if by any chance Eri was idol how mch of experience could she bring with her? Not very educated on idols part. Even she start with 13 years old can't really think what would she bring to the group. They have everything but manager covered, even first class PV's. They are too professional for starters.

I personally don't understand why they stress leader position so much. Umi and Hanayo don't fit girls are too shy. Maki is very collected and cool. Rin even very passionate doesn't seem to have direction or ability to drag people with her. Kotori was there from episode one but felt to be on the sidelines. As we found out Nico stat are Charisma=2, Acting skills=100.
Leaves Honoka without someone threatening to be her rival.

P.S. BGM during leader conference was really awesome.
Candyshark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-11, 15:49   Link #585
sikvod00

It would have been nice if Nico realized that all the attributes of an idol leader that she mentioned actually do apply to Honoka, despite her derpiness. Although I suppose they reiterated that point by the end of the episode, albeit in different words.
sikvod00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-11, 16:03   Link #586
RX-78GP04G Gerbera
Whoosh!

Send a message via AIM to RX-78GP04G Gerbera Send a message via MSN to RX-78GP04G Gerbera Send a message via Yahoo to RX-78GP04G Gerbera

All dem Maki faces! lol
RX-78GP04G Gerbera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-11, 16:17   Link #587
playmaker2k
Nishikino Maki (* ̄▽ ̄*)

^ I agree. They were all gif worthy especially that clapping scene during practice.

I like how she narrates the beginning and ends it in typical Tsun fashion. lol
playmaker2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-11, 16:23   Link #588
ars89
One-Eyed Dragon

Lol Nico's attempt to become the leader. Honoka really does serve best as the unofficial leader. We finally get to Eri next week!
Old 2013-02-11, 16:29   Link #589
Chiaki_chan
Kubo GO TO HELL

Quote:
Oh I just realized something odd. Even now, they don't know who uploaded the video. Initially it seems to be Nico but considering how she had the uhh "troll" face lol, don't think it's her. Furthermore she was hiding behind the chairs and came in later. We also see that the the audience had no cameras. So all that's left are those in the control room which potentially could have a recorder.
yes I guess in this large room they also had one or two camera (for school) after I already offer but I think it's either the video: Nozomi or Eri ...
and for some Minalinsky as I think it is Kotori (it seems obvious to me) but never know so it will wait for the true confirmed
Old 2013-02-11, 16:37   Link #590
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by RX-78GP04G Gerbera View Post
All dem Maki faces! lol
Yeah, she had some nice expressions this episode.

C'mon Maki, it's just me, your hus- *static*

Also, the way she keeps twirling her hair... damnit Maki stop that, you're too adorable already!

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
LoweGear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-11, 19:31   Link #591
NoemiChan
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to NoemiChan
Episode 6

Poor Nico.. doing all her attempts to be the center/leader of the group... I never imagined that Umi or Kotori will be their first choices... Honoka-chan c'mon

I thought this episode will end up as a documentary of each girl's school life but glad it didn't went that way..

So they made their first PV as a group...? My heart just melted.. seeing that in the end Honoka got her place as the leader/center of the group...

All of the girls are so cute!!!

Last edited by NoemiChan; 2013-02-11 at 20:53.
NoemiChan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-11, 20:51   Link #592
Chiaki_chan
Kubo GO TO HELL

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
Yeah, she had some nice expressions this episode.

C'mon Maki, it's just me, your hus- *static*

Also, the way she keeps twirling her hair... damnit Maki stop that, you're too adorable already!
Maki-chan ~ continued to be super cute!!!
Old 2013-02-11, 20:59   Link #593
NoemiChan
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to NoemiChan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiaki_chan View Post
Maki-chan ~ continued to be super cute!!!
As if its not too obvious.... she's dying to be pictured....
NoemiChan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-11, 21:08   Link #594
Somnus
Eh?

I was looking for something to fill the gap iDOLM@STER left, and was hoping this would be it. So I downloaded episode 1. Frankly, I got kind of bored within the first 5 minutes and the genki girl was bugging me a bit. The OP song wasn't winning any points with me either.

So I started skipping through the episode to see if it got any more interesting. I happened upon the part where Maki was singing while playing piano...and...

I decided I'll be watching this series.

It's no iM@S, but it'll do.
Old 2013-02-11, 21:18   Link #595
Chiaki_chan
Kubo GO TO HELL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Somnus View Post

So I started skipping through the episode to see if it got any more interesting. I happened upon the part where Maki was singing while playing piano...and...

Maki's Kiseki

Last edited by Chiaki_chan; 2013-02-11 at 21:56.
Chiaki_chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-11, 21:47   Link #596
Triple_R
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Triple_R
I just watched Episode 6. This anime has an absolutely splendid sense of humor and comedic timing. The whole video taping bit was perhaps a bit cliche, but I think they nailed it perfectly. It was amusing in how authentic it felt, and how it played on the tsundere shyness or genki extrovertness of the major characters.

And I loved how they utilized Nico's character in this episode. I love how easily she gets into character (even getting into a "This is the ideal 'real girl' personality people want to see in JPop Idols!" character ). At the same time, though, I love how her tricks, and her attempts to become leader, all backfired a bit. That was very amusing.

The whole leader debate was great. It really let the compelling internal dynamics of this group shine through. I like the idea of Honoka being a great unofficial leader precisely because she doesn't have any sort of ego or vanity about being the leader.

That ensures that while Honoka remains the inspirational leader of the group, there's less chance of any leader getting a swelled head about it. A strong sense of egalitarianism permeates muse, and that's probably to the group's benefit (ego-trips and personality conflicts have certainly torn asunder many real life music groups).

It looks like the Student Council President is about to end her antagonism and offer/ask to join Muse. That should make for a dramatic scene that'll floor most of Muse. It should make for a great scene!

I'm definitely looking forward to more of Love Live!, which for me is running neck-and-neck with VRO for most endearing anime show of the season.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Somnus View Post

It's no iM@S, but it'll do.
Maki singing while playing the piano probably is the best scene in Episode 1. Personally, thinking over the first 6 episodes of this anime, I'm inclined to think that Episode 1 is probably the weakest of all 6.

So while it isn't impressing you much yet, it hopefully will improve for you.
Old 2013-02-11, 22:43   Link #597
Enternal

First be careful of LoweGear. He's obviously trying to get an advantage with Maki. *Passes out to everyone an electric prod
Shock him with that if he ever gets too close.

I just love the fact that Honoka is pretty much decided to be the leader. She may not do anything else but her drives is what pretty much started the club. And the fact that she does not care about being a leader and just cares about making sure everyone is happy is just perfect. She really is the leader without even knowing it.

Maki Kiseki?! Lol!

"So I started skipping through the episode to see if it got any more interesting. I happened upon the part where Maki was singing while playing piano...and...
I decided I'll be watching this series."
Yeah same here... something like that. *watches Maki crossing her legs over and over again
Yep. That's it.
Enternal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-11, 23:10   Link #598
playmaker2k
Nishikino Maki (* ̄▽ ̄*)

Quote:
First be careful of LoweGear. He's obviously trying to get an advantage with Maki. *Passes out to everyone an electric prod
Shock him with that if he ever gets too close.
It's fine. All is forgiven.

Lowegear is part of the empire, he just can't contain himself in the presence of Maki-sama. (But really who can? )

*Unhooks clips on Utility Belt just in case*

(Kneel before her and you will see legs, my friend. That is...what's good in life! (Conan The Barbarian Ref))

"Maki Kiseki" is genius! The new Love Live meme.

"I'm gonna stop watching this show foreverrrrrrrrrrr!"

*Sees Maki's thighs*

"I say~"

Last edited by playmaker2k; 2013-02-11 at 23:25.
playmaker2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-11, 23:36   Link #599
Chiaki_chan
Kubo GO TO HELL

Quote:
Originally Posted by playmaker2k View Post
It's fine. All is forgiven.

Lowegear is part of the empire, he just can't contain himself in the presence of Maki-sama. (But really who can? )

*Unhooks clips on Utility Belt just in case*

(Kneel before her and you will see legs, my friend. That is...what's good in life! (Conan The Barbarian Ref))

"Maki Kiseki" is genius! The new Love Live meme.

"I'm gonna stop watching this show foreverrrrrrrrrrr!"

*Sees Maki's thighs*

"I say~"
haha thanks you

and nobody can not resist yes

Last edited by Chiaki_chan; 2013-02-12 at 05:56.
Chiaki_chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-12, 05:56   Link #600
Chiaki_chan
Kubo GO TO HELL

Tags
comedy, friendship, music, school life